Is there life on Mars? | Description corresponds to the name.
Is there life on Mars?
So is she
Yes [ 334 ] ** [27,81%]
Not [ 163 ] ** [13,57%]
Science is not known [ 188 ] ** [15,65%]
Was not [ 222 ] ** [18,48%]
I do not know [ 97 ] ** [8,08%]
Dark water in the clouds [ 102 ] ** [8,49%]
Why you asking? [ 179 ] ** [14,9%]
Total votes: 1201

Rep: (204)
Please speak on an important issue.
Map of our Mars:

Attached Image

Explanation of the map
1 - The Residence of His Trinity Serpent Patapicha
2 - Nora Krolega GIP
3 - Former papamuller (sale) headquarters
4 - Spaceport Martian Gate
5 - Johnny's Call Portal
6 - Entrance and exit of the abode of Godless
7 - Bunker with papamuller bowling
8 - Track Formula 1 PM
9 - House with all the gadgets of the cat Miki01
10 - Monument to Krolgu (GIPU)
11 - Crow's Nest ... uh ... Shoking
12 - Spider's web
13 - Gordon-a Chamway Kitchen
14 - Grand Hotel
15 - Tiger tree
16 - House of Ether
17 - Dymik and mine alexymca
18 - Villa Lisa aki Dyshka74
19 - Pasta carpration named after His Three Headed Snakes
20 - A cat tree house in a vest Kikujiro_SPb
21 - House for Lovanda
22 - Accommodation Skipper73 on the upper part (so that you can explore the expanses of Mars, without wandering around the desert)
23 - Summer residence of His Trinity Serpent
24 - habitat dim ^ n
25 - La cathР№drale saint-Dragon Mars (Cathedral of the Holy Dragon)

The rest of the inhabitants roam around the planet without registering.
What do the "tsifirki" on the map:
1 - The habitat of His Trinity
Attached Image

2 - Nora GIPa
Attached Image
3 - Sold
Attached Image
4 - Gates to space
Attached Image

5 - Johnny P Call Portal
Attached Image

6 - Godless is hiding here
Attached Image
7- The Pope's modest dwelling-bunker (tyts)
8 - papamuller track
Attached Image

9 - House Miki01
Attached Image
10 - Dedicated to the ISU
Attached Image

11 - SwallowsCrow's nest (Shoking)
Attached Image

12 - Web
Attached Image
13 - Kitchen in the Northeast
Attached Image

14 - Grand Hotel (5.5 stars)
Attached Image

15 - Tiger tree Ruslan_001_ (tyts)
16 - House of Ether (Again - tyts)
17 - Shineandnischita Dothica alexymca
18 - Villa Lisa
Attached Image

19 - Pasta carpation
Attached Image

20 - A cat treehouse in a vest Kikujiro_SPb (Again -THEZ)
21 - House for Lovanda
22 - Accommodation Skipper73
Attached Image
23 - Summer residence of His Trinity Serpent
Attached Image

24 - habitat dim ^ n
Attached Image
25 - The Cathedral of the Holy Dragon part-time hut Rishilie242

Mars winged phrases:
We have our own charlatans! В©Shoking
Everyone leaves only through the portal - we have enough of our flies @Johnny
Better a crow in a fur coat than a Serpent Potapych naked!(Martian folklore)@ Godless
This krol had an appetizing ass too ... В©Shoking

Martian Annals:
From Miki01

Red Book Marcia:
Chapter one
Chapter two

Declare

stagnation

Post has been editedLenso - 02.07.15, 20:20

Ndaaa !!! Guys, is it with whom are you going to fight here ?! I haven’t appointed enemies yet ?!
Yasik ,
Your task:
Svargan list, whom and by whom I appointed! And then I'm confused ... :(

Rep: (224)
Snake Potapych EAT!

Rep: (75)
the underground guerrilla army begins the development of a network of underground passages throughout Mars, including it is planned to make a move to the very center of the planet. developing :)

kesm55 ,
Well done! There are no words !!! At the end of development you will be awarded! : victory:

Rep: (221)
Snake Potapych Wah! Immediately brilliant decision and purpose!

And the decision on the appointment of enemies? Unimaginably wise!

Allow me to express ongoing admiration?

HOORAY! WOW! UPS, you DID IT AGAIN!

* everyone cries with emotion *

Rep: (17)
Serpent Potapych, 06/06/08 14:06:57
Plots on the moon are already for sale.

Well, let's say the moon has long been sold completely. If on Mars they find at least something that is remotely similar to life or even that at all, it’s just interesting that Mars will be sold out before the news from it reaches the masses: wink_kind: IMHO

Bydogs ,
Enemy?! Scout ?! Confess! And then we will begin to torture !!!

Snake Potapych - The president
Yasik - The Prime Minister (this position happened to be by chance O.O.), also the commander in chief of the army fleet and aviation (yes, I know it doesn’t happen)))
GUI - First Presidential Aide
Bny4ok - Second Presidential Aide
Demyurg - Minister of Communications and Railways
kesm55 - Minister of Natural Resources, Education and Health (partisans are managed that way)))
papamuller - Foreign Secretary

I know, many will be offended, but it happened)) We had to write the duties ourselves: -P

Yasik ,
Doesn’t! I somehow called them differently ... The rods are ready .... Correct! O.o

Germs for battle !!! bring down the snake!

Added @ 07.06.2008, 09:55

martial law is introduced, power passes to the military and the prime minister.

Added @ 07.06.2008, 09:57

kesm55 , a network of moves was used against the government. The planet is completely controlled by the troops. All guilty are punished

Yasik ,
Think it over! The riot will be brutally suppressed ... Do you still have a chance! I haven’t used a secret suppression weapon yet ... :)

Snake Potapych , a stick with a chtoli cloth lining? better you change your mind and you will not be quartered, but simply shot. Recognize my state system, an atom from your own Mauser and shoot ...

Yasik , away the crooked little hands from our wonderful leader!
A spray of saliva from an envy of power can not be seized!

In a single fit we close the ranks. While we are one, we are not victorious.El peblo unido marast eraven side!

Cosmopolitan villains obsessed with the rotten idea of ​​usurping power - get off our Mars!

Added @ 07.06.2008, 10:10

I’ll start guerrilla - I'll cut the turnip into pieces!

* puts on a dartweider helmet, reviews the list of enemies and cleans the name mauser *

The Mars Power Law guarantees the Common Good to all!

Section One
Common Good

1. The Common Good means the availability of opportunities for harmonious cultural and spiritual development of all citizens without exception, for which certain economic, ideological and political conditions are necessary. (StsukoYasik spoils everything)

Section Two
The essence and delegation of power

1. The power of the Common Good implies the power of the most enlightened and cultured citizens, who, as a rule, are a minority, over the rest of the majority of citizens in the name of their own Good, the understanding of which is described in the first section. (StsukoYasik spoils everything)

2. Most citizens voluntarily delegate the right of power to the most enlightened and cultured citizens of their country in the sense of using it for the Common Good. (StsukoYasik spoils everything)

3. Citizens have the right at any time to revoke the right of power, if it was used for other purposes, i.e. not for the Common Good. (StsukoYasik spoils everything)

Section Three
The Goals of the Power of the Common Good

1. The purpose of the power of the Common Good is to increase the spiritual and cultural level of its citizens. (StsukoYasik spoils everything)

Section Four
Criteria for the Power of the Common Good

Chapter 1
The Power of the Common Good and Freedom

1. The power of the Common Good does not limit any freedoms if they do not contradict the interests of the Common Good. (StsukoYasik spoils everything)

2. Social, economic, political freedom, freedom of conscience, and other free wills of citizens are directed by the authorities by non-violent methods for the Common Good through persuasion and education. (StsukoYasik spoils everything)

3. The power of the Common Good gradually refuses modern punitive measures for offenses, and moves to a preventive and educational system to correct the citizens of their country who have violated the law. (StsukoYasik spoils everything)

4. Freedom of religion or belief is guaranteed if it does not contradict humanistic principles. (StsukoYasik spoils everything)

Chapter 2
The Power of the Common Good and Culture

1. The Authority of the Common Good puts at the forefront the cultural and spiritual development of its citizens. She embarks on a reorientation of the values ​​of the population from material to spiritual. (StsukoYasik spoils everything)

2. Material well-being is not the prerogative of the power of the Common Good, but it strives to create the material conditions necessary for cultural growth for every citizen. (StsukoYasik spoils everything)

3. The Authority of the Common Good seeks to create the most favorable conditions for citizens seeking to improve their cultural and educational level. (StsukoYasik spoils everything)

Chapter 3
Common Good Power and Property

1. The power of the Common Good guarantees the preservation of real property relations. It advocates the adoption of an amnesty for the right to existing property. (StsukoYasik spoils everything)

2. Recognizing all forms of ownership, the power of the Common Good prefers an equal collective form of ownership, which it develops and encourages in every way. (StsukoYasik spoils everything)

3. The Authority of the Common Good conducts explanatory work among its citizens about the attitude to property as an object necessary for cultural development.

4. Violence against property is excluded.

Chapter 4
Common Good Power and Economics

1. Raising the material well-being of their citizens to the level of excess is not put at the forefront of the power of the Common Good.

2. The power of the Common Good contributes to the reorientation of the economy with the goal of an unlimited increase in the material level to create the most favorable conditions for the cultural development of its citizens. (StsukoYasik spoils everything)

3. The power of the Common Good does not limit the accumulation of material wealth, although it advocates through education and upbringing to reasonably limit material consumption while increasing consumption in the cultural and spiritual spheres.

4. The power of the Common Good gradually abandons the competitive model of the economy in favor of the integration model. The main slogan of the economy is cooperation in all its fields.

5. The production of goods and services that impede the cultural development of citizens is not encouraged by the authority of the Common Good.

Chapter 5
The Power of the Common Good and Domestic Politics

1. The power of the Common Good acts in the interests of all citizens of its country, therefore it cannot be the power of one party or the power of the majority. (StsukoYasik spoils everything)

2. The majority dictatorship over the minority is canceled - the power of the Common Good consists of representatives of all segments of the population. Therefore, the power of the Common Good cooperates with all parties and movements that reflect the interests of one or another part of the population.

3. The power of the Common Good does not contribute to political confrontation and competition, but tries to develop cooperation between all parties and movements in the name of the Common Good.

Chapter 6
The Power of the Common Good and Foreign Policy

1. The task of maintaining the country's defense capability lies decisively with all citizens, without exception.

2. Male and female population undergo appropriate military training. Men and women carry military duty on equal terms. Men perform physically difficult tasks, women specialize in the rear and medical units. Army training includes not only physical training, but pays no less importance to the cultural education of humanistic values. The term of military service is reduced, if possible.

3. Conventional armament of the defensive army is reduced by its transfer to storage, with the possibility of rapid re-conservation. They are betting on a small amount of the most modern weapons, which are in full combat readiness.

4. The foreign economic policy of the government of the Common Good is aimed at strengthening the independence of one's own country in the world market. At the same time, all kinds of integration with other countries on mutual interests are encouraged.

5. In world relations, the power of the Common Good strives for an equal relationship with all countries, regardless of their size and the value of partners. The priority of cooperation extends to the foreign policy activities of the authorities of the Common Good.

6. The foreign policy of the government of the Common Good sets as its ultimate goal the creation of a global single state on the principles of the Common Good for all residents of the planet MARS !!!!!!!!

(StsukoYasik spoils everything)

Attached Image
I'm going to YOU!

Yasik ,
For rebellion and betrayal deprived of all ranks, privileges, awards! Exiled from Mars to Alpha Centauri !!! You are no longer with us ... It is sad of course, but - fair !!! Mauser - selected. And handedGUI ,

Snake Potapych , you were imprisoned so I have a Mauser and I remain the ruler of Mars.

SPEECH

Just a few hours ago I read a proclamationYASIKA about coming to power.

Despite the serious troubles that our people faced in the battle withJASIC we gathered at a mass meeting to show our unity, unanimity and a strong desire to overcome the difficulties that we faced.

I, and perhaps all of you, were very excited about the feeling that during our large meeting here on MARS, we were connected by the forum with the last heroic fighters. They told us they heard the proclamationYASIKA and, probably, the last time in my life we ​​sang the national anthem with us.

What an example our soldiers set in this great era! And what an obligation this imposes on all of us, especially the entire MARS!

I don’t know how many millions of people read me on the forum that evening - in the rear and at the front. I want to appeal to all of you from the depths of my heart and touch the depths of your hearts. I believe that the entire Martian people are keenly interested in what I will say tonight. Therefore, I will speak with all seriousness and openness, as required by this minute. The Martian people - awakened, educated and trained by the Serpent-Potapych - are able to bear the whole truth. He knows the seriousness of the situation, and therefore his leadership may require him to take the necessary harsh and even severe measures. We Martians are armed in case of weakness and indecision. The blows and tribulations of war will only give us additional strength, firm determination, as well as spiritual and military will to overcome all difficulties and obstacles with revolutionary onslaught.

Now is not the time to ask how all this happened. This can wait until the Martian people and the whole world find out the full truth about the misfortune of recent weeks, its deep and fateful significance.

At MARS, we faced a serious military challenge. Now we must accept everything as it is and find and apply ways and means in order to change the situation again in our favor. In no case can not dispute the seriousness of the situation. I do not want you to have a false idea of ​​the state of affairs, which can lead to false conclusions and give the Martian people a false sense of security, which is more than inappropriate in the current situation.

I appeal first of all to the world community and proclaim three theses regarding our struggle againstYASIKOVSKY a threat on MARS.

The first thesis: if our Martian army were not able to destroy the threatYASIKA MARS would fall before jasicism , and shortly after it - the entire Solar System.

Second: only our Martian army, the Martian people and their allies can save MARS and ALL planets from this threat.

Third: we are in danger. We must act quickly and decisively, or it will be too late.

purposejasicism - world revolution. They want to plunge MARS into chaos, using the subsequent hopelessness and despair to establish their international, masked good natured jasicism capitalist tyranny.

I strongly believe that whining forum readers have no intention of resistingyasikovskaya the threat that will arise if no one repels him.
I do not amuse myself with the hope that my comments will somehow influence public opinion in neutral and even more so in enemy forums and topics. I do not have such a goal and such an intention.

All people think only of a harsh war. However, as an expression of opinion on the planet, I have every right to call danger a danger if it threatens not only our planet, but the entire Solar system.

The military challenges facing MARS are at the center of everything. War mechanized robots withJASIC reached its climax. By resisting the terrible and immediate threat with arms in hand, the Martian people and their allies carry out, in the literal sense of the word, an universal mission.

Our brave and fair fight against this world plague cannot be stopped with screamsYASIKA distributed throughout the forum. It can and should end only in victory.

When the war began, we turned our eyes to the people and only the people. What serves his struggle for life is good, and this must be encouraged. That which harms his struggle for life is bad, and this must be eliminated and eradicated. With a warm heart and a cold head, we will overcome the difficult problems of this stage of the war. We are on the way to the final victory. And this victory rests on our faith inSNAKE- TRIGGER .

This evening I want to once again remind all the people of his duty.Serpent expects that our future actions will overshadow everything that we have done so far. We do not want to deceive his expectations. Just as we are proud of him, he should be proud of us.

The great crises and upheavals in people's life show who the real man is and who the real woman is. We no longer have the right to speak of a weak field, for both sexes show the same determination and the same spiritual power. The people are ready for anything.Serpent ordered, and we will follow him. In this hour of heavy thought and reflection, we firmly and unshakably believe in victory. We see her in front of us; we only need to reach out to her. We must learn to subordinate everything to her. That is the duty of the moment. And our slogan should be like this:
\"Come back, people, and let the Martian storm strike!"

Rep: (17)
Come on, you argue. There is no nifig on Mars, a pure goose =))) Why are you going to grow cacti under caps?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/30/19, 09:37