> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

11 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Island | Utility for isolating and freezing applications without root
dydar
Message#1
31.03.17, 11:47
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 61
Check in: 08.07.08

Island download

version: 3.1.0

Last update of the program in the header:13.04.2019

Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
A utility for isolating and freezing applications without root.

Description:
Freeze applications to suppress their background activity; protection from untrusted applications; the use of two copies of the application, tied to different accounts; archiving of rarely used applications; hiding applications.

https://oasisfeng.github.io/island/- here you can find a description of the program and detailed installation instructions.
What is API Level?
Using a smartphone on Android, catch the virus easier than ever. But what if a suspicious application still needs to be installed? In this case, you just can not give him the right to read confidential information. But will it then work correctly? You can not wrestle - Island will help you not only to hide your data from the application, but to freeze it if you do not want the application to hang in the background.

Islanduses the managed profile function, which appeared in Android 5.0 as part of the Android for Work platform. The managed profile allows you to create something like a controlled application execution environment that will determine which applications can work in this environment and which functions of the smartphone they will have access to. Island uses this opportunity to cut off the applications specified by you from the system to the maximum, fully preserving their performance (in fact, they will not even understand it).

All you need to do is select an application in the list, after which it will be cloned and placed in a sandbox. After that, you can delete the original and calmly use the clone of the application, without worrying that it can read your contact list, call history, view photos and the like. At any time, the application can be frozen (to do this, you need to tap on the application and click the lock icon). After that, the system will not see it. You can even set up automatic freezing of applications when the screen is off using Greenify.

The author himself offers the following options for using Island:

• freezing applications to suppress their background activity;
  • protection from untrusted applications;
  • the use of two copies of the application, tied to different accounts;
  • archiving of rarely used applications;
  • hiding applications.

Island is a completely free utility, but to install it from Google Play, you need to join the team of testers (this can be done directly on the Island page on Google Play).

Android required: 5.x (Lollipop, API 21), 6+
Russian interface: Not

Developer: Oasis feng
Homepage: https://twitter.com/oasisfeng
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.oasisfeng.island&ah=XcfMKVGEUtsR5NGlpLiksA66LRs&hl=uk

Download:
version: 3.1.0 Message №206, the author of LinkinPro
Version: 3.5.3 Mod Rus Message №209, the author of LinkinPro

Past versions

Post has been editedqq1978 - 13.04.19, 20:48
_xtractor_
Message#22
23.06.17, 04:33
Local
[offline]

Messages 158
Check in: 24.11.11

Script (crutch) for AFWall & Island
#! / system / bin / sh

### uncomment or comment & modify if needed
# IP6TABLES = / system / bin / ip6tables
IPTABLES = / system / bin / iptables

### All chains, like in the app (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
AfWallChainList = (afwall-wifi-lan afwall-wifi-wan afwall-3g-home afwall-3g-roam afwall-vpn)

### UID: CHAINS, ex: 1010082: 1,2,3 or 1010083: 1,2,3,4,5 or 1010084: 1,3,5
### ex: AppList = (1010082: 1,2,3 1010083: 1,2,3,4,5)
AppList = (1010133: 2.3 1010134: 2.3 1010135: 2.3)

for App in $ {AppList [@]}
do
unset AppChainList
if [[$ App == * ":" *]]
then
tmpArray = ($ {App //: /})
App = $ {tmpArray [0]}
AppChainList = $ {tmpArray [1]}
AppChainList = ($ {AppChainList //, /})
fi

for AppChainId in $ {AppChainList [@]}
do
[[! -z $ {IPTABLES + x}]] && [[-f "$ IPTABLES"]] && $ IPTABLES -A $ {AfWallChainList [$ AppChainId-1]} -m owner --uid-owner $ App -j RETURN
[[! -z $ {IP6TABLES + x}]] && [[-f "$ IP6TABLES"]] && $ IP6TABLES -A $ {AfWallChainList [$ AppChainId-1]} -m owner --uid-owner $ App -j RETURN
done
done

echo

DL:http://my-files.ru/wkk7m2
_xtractor_
Message#23
27.06.17, 20:23
Local
[offline]

Messages 158

By the way, who cares, one of the options for using Island for non-armed devices includes the ability to use VPN for isolated applications (on the island) at the same time using another vpn or firewall like NetGuard on the main user (mainland). Clone your VPN app in the island with the APPs that you need to forward, configure the VPN and that's it. In island - VPN, on the main user NetGuard, everyone is happy.
Enter5
Message#24
06.07.17, 16:12
Local
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 363
Check in: 28.05.17

Some kind of strange program, so that it works, a whole headache is needed, and even through a computer.

Post has been editedEnter5 - 06.07.17, 16:14

--------------------
frankyboy
Message#25
07.07.17, 11:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 182
Check in: 21.06.13

* Enter5,Firstly, the application is still in beta, and secondly, which version of adnroid?
frankyboy
Message#26
07.07.17, 12:24
Local
[offline]

Messages 182
Check in: 21.06.13

where the data of the "island" is stored: in / storage / emulated / 10 / or / data / user /<user ID>/? https: //forum.xda-deve...on-app-t3366295/page17
I did not find the "island" data in these folders ...
_xtractor_
Message#27
07.07.17, 19:08
Local
[offline]

Messages 158

* Enter5,

In ideal conditions, on firmwares close to AOSP, everything should be created without any ruts. For example, on 6.0 on the Elephone P9000 I quietly created and started a profile without any manual commands, and on Wileyfox swift 2x on 7.1.2, creating a profile from the software was requested normally, but it could not get control. I had to do it manually. Manual instructions given for those cases when it does not automatically start. You can enter commands in the terminal with root, nobody forbids.

* frankyboy,

The software requests the creation of a working profile, and the system creates another user. Although as an owner profile, but in essence is a separate user. His ID can be 10,11,30 and so on. For individual users, the places / data / media / ID (then mounted as / storage / emulated / ID) and / data / user / ID are created.

Post has been edited_xtractor_ - 07.07.17, 19:13
Enter5
Message#28
07.07.17, 19:17
Local
[offline]

Messages 363

* _xtractor_And what commands you need to enter in the terminal please tell me, or poke your nose where you can read about it.

--------------------
_xtractor_
Message#29
07.07.17, 19:26
Local
[offline]

Messages 158

Enter5
Message#30
07.07.17, 20:03
Local
[offline]

Messages 363

* _xtractor_, Tell me please, and before entering all the commands from the instruction-su you need to enter or not? Just yesterday I just got a little acquainted with the terminal, and so far I do not understand much about it.

Post has been editedEnter5 - 07.07.17, 20:09

--------------------
_xtractor_
Message#31
07.07.17, 20:18
Local
[offline]

Messages 158

* Enter5,

It is necessary, either adb shell through the computer, or su in the terminal. Have you tried to run this in the program itself? Manual instructions are needed only if the program itself could not configure the profile automatically. Also, before starting the manual setup, go to Settings->Accounts, and see if the work profile already created by the automatic program attempt has remained, and if it does, then it should be deleted.

Post has been edited_xtractor_ - 07.07.17, 20:18
Enter5
Message#32
07.07.17, 20:26
Local
[offline]

Messages 363

* _xtractor_The program writes
Island (Post Enter5 # 61952720)
and gives the link that you have posted, but in the accounts there is nothing from it.

--------------------
_xtractor_
Message#33
07.07.17, 20:49
Local
[offline]

Messages 158

* Enter5,

Well, in your case, of course, you can only manually try. Although it is quite possible that this functionality was completely cut out of the system by your manufacturer for some reason. You can first see whether pm generally supports the necessary profileOf and managed parameters:

pm 2>& 1 | grep create-user

The output on the first line should be:

pm create-user [--profileOf USER_ID] [--managed] USER_NAME

Further, the first command from the instruction:

pm create-user --profileOf 0 --managed Island

Check whether the user Island was created by using the command: pm list users. Continue to follow the instructions from the link.

Post has been edited_xtractor_ - 07.07.17, 20:52
Enter5
Message#34
07.07.17, 20:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 363

* _xtractor_, I understand you, thank you very much for your help.

--------------------
_xtractor_
Message#35
07.07.17, 21:18
Local
[offline]

Messages 158

EMUI App Twin, MIUI Cloned Apps from the same opera as Island, on the principle of work. Of course, with modifications to hide the profile from the user, and in miui, as I understand it, the sotrage of user 999 is mounted in the main folder ...
Enter5
Message#36
08.07.17, 12:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 363

* _xtractor_In general, nothing happened to me, does not want to create anything. And please tell me what profile this program is needed, not this one by chance, the round icon on the right with the little man?
Attached Image

Post has been editedEnter5 - 08.07.17, 12:46

--------------------
_xtractor_
Message#37
08.07.17, 13:51
Local
[offline]

Messages 158

* Enter5,

The icon with the multi-user enabled works, but the fact is that the multi-user should not be included in the idea. I, at least, have no corresponding props.
Does pm have parameters, as I wrote, and what does it give when trying to create a user? The manual says that you need to try "setprop fw.max_users 10" before creating a user, if an error occurred during creation. Did you do it? In general, it is better to do getprop fw.max_users before it and see what it gives out.

Of course, it may have cut or blocked the functionality in the firmware ... why - alas, I don’t know.
Enter5
Message#38
08.07.17, 20:01
Local
[offline]

Messages 363

* _xtractor_I first entered pm create-user --profileOf 0 --managed Island
and issued an error, then entered "setprop fw.max_users 10, also issued an error, closed the window and left the terminal, then went back and repeated everything and also issued errors. And after all these inputs, I started to warm up the battery and slow down the phone , I looked at how cpu works, it worked at a maximum without intermittently, apparently these commands somehow affect the processor, backed up the system, and the processor calmed down.
And before you type getprop fw.max_users, su you need to enter?

Post has been editedEnter5 - 08.07.17, 20:48

--------------------
_xtractor_
Message#39
09.07.17, 22:39
Local
[offline]

Messages 158

* Enter5,

Before getprop, it is not necessary, but before all other su, it is necessary to enter, these are modifying system settings commands. Well, if it does not work, then it's not destiny on this device.

Post has been edited_xtractor_ - 09.07.17, 22:41
Enter5
Message#40
10.07.17, 16:23
Local
[offline]

Messages 363

* _xtractor_, It’s a pity that it’s not fate. The program is very useful for me, and I haven’t seen any analogues to it.

--------------------
KOLLIAK95
Message#41
13.07.17, 13:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 202
Check in: 04.02.11
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

Tell me please, where is the profile in MIUI 8 to delete?

11 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 02.05.19, 02:07