Budget subnotes | discuss here

Rep: (70)
It appears so that would not crawl thought ontreesection, different perspective and available models are discussed and compared here. I remind you of the inadmissibility of flood, holivar, the placement of pictures of more than 240x320 and other violations of the rules.
Topical recognized are x86 architecture laptops, weighing up to 1.2kg and costing up to 20,000 rubles.

Post has been editedmur-mur-meow - 09.06.08, 15:16

Rep: (111)
sova23

Sony VAIO P . (Dear, some versions have a modem, but I don’t know if there are any drivers.)
UMID M1 in one of the versions I had a modem, I don’t know what happened to them, maybe they went bankrupt.

Post has been editedDimsml - 20.12.11, 21:27

Rep: (111)
I also remembered OQO, they had small PCs of the Model2 series - a slider with a keyboard and a touchscreen, and it seems to be 3G, but now OQO is bankrupt and does not release anything else. There are Chinese copies with 3G, but they are not official, but copies, and besides, they are expensive as well. It is unlikely that you want to give a couple of thousand euros for UMPC. Only if used to buy.

I just looked, the original OQO went bankrupt, and now the Chinese are making copies there, the cheapest copy and there is 3G, it seems to be worth more than 50 thousand rubles.

By the way, what's a tablet with full-fledged Linux? There used to be smartq5 and smartq7 with Ubuntu, but now instead of them shovels with a bucket.

Post has been editedDimsml - 23.12.11, 21:30

Rep: (0)
Dimsml, I don’t remember about the device: but in the I-market he was alone with Linux. I saw the note that he did not support a memory card, immediately closed the page. For such a nafig. Another question appeared - is it possible to flash these shovels If you have such a topic here, please reset the link, otherwise I’ll search for a long time - mega-speeds on my anlim were cut to 64kbits, since I managed to eat 3 gigas for a week. But I remembered - here recently seen a netbook in an eseti to my parameters, it’s just not clear if there is an internal modem. The main thing is that the model is so miniature and I’d like to put it in my pocket or feel at least :) Inexpensive is about a dozen. I’ll come to them today, write off the name of the model. In 2008, in the super "Logo" I saw a netbook for 7000 r. Predicted Linux.New, it seemed, it was not a commission.

Post has been editedsova23 - 25.12.11, 08:55

Rep: (2)
Friends, who knows what about the model Roverbook NEO s500. Offer to buy from the hands, but the Internet does not know this model: (

Post has been editedOlddigger - 05.08.13, 12:11

Rep: (55)
* Olddigger
Fifteen on AMD. At one time was one of the cheapest. With a square and very lousy screen, no autonomy, quite weighty. Although as a typewriter for giving on Linux will go.

Hello forum users! I ran into a problem, there is a Medion Akoya E1222 netbook on the n450 atom, there was a German starter 7, what can be put in its place, excluding Linux? Recommend 8ku with a desktop from 7ki. 10th cuts down the netbook, at installation, since worth passive cooling.

Rep: (55)
Seven Russian. The same starter. Yes and hrundel becomes.

People, please excuse me for being the first on this site and don’t know how and where they will ask the question.
Please tell me how the netbook-android from mobinnova is stitched.
Before starting the system, a window appears with the inscription
Error opening the shortcut or locating the target filename
and does not start.
Mobinova Beam Smartbook
It is completely similar to this picture, but it does not have a model. no inscription

Attached images
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/04/19 5:30 PM