Jumper EZbook Pro - Discussion | [notebook] Windows 10 | 13.3 "| Intel Apollo N3450 | 6GB RAM

Rep: (139)
Jumper EZbook Pro - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Windows 10 | 13.3 "| Intel Apollo N3450 | 6GB
[b]Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software
Attached Image

Specifications
Intel Apollo N3450 processor
6 GB DDR3L RAM
SSD 64 GB EMMC
Screen 13.3 inches, 1920x1080, IPS
WI-FI 802.11b / g / n + Bluetooth 4.0
9600 mAh battery
Slot for memory cards, 2 x USB 3.0, Mini HDMI, 3.5 mm headphone jack
Size 31.5x21x1.3 cm
Weight 1.44 kg

additional information
The new ultrabook from the Chinese manufacturer Jumper for a very interesting price on sale 28.03-30.03.2017 - 8.51

Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

useful links
Useful video
Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactBeerukoff in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 12.03.19, 14:46
Reason for editing: Notes 1 and 7 of the series - comparison of the battery, controller and wires

Rep: (5)
I have been waiting for something like this from them for a long time, it’s a pity the color is Kugut, but I bought it right away 2) I wonder if you can repaint it with anodizing)?

Here's a vidos small about him watching from 3:50https://youtu.be/UJ64SV5tv4s

Tony-sky @ 03/29/2017, 00:26*
interesting and you can repaint it with anodizing)?

I think the complexity (at least to disassemble to the ground) and the cost of the process is not worth the result.

Rep: (0)
Gray color is expected from April 10th. True, according to the seller, there will be no discount for him.

Hello!
Please tell me if I am right in my reasoning.
If you compare the jumper with the Chuvik 14.1, then I can write down the pluses of the jumper: +2 GB RAM (is it critical?), The aluminum case and the price is about 15% lower. In the minuses (and chuvi pluses): the display is an inch smaller (14.1 is more interesting for me), the gold color (chuvi is white, I would ideally buy black) and that's it. Otherwise, these are actually two identical typewriters.
Something like this...

* myster_ok,
Myster_ok @ 03/29/17, 14:47*

In general, they are right. One caveat - Chuwi already has people on hand and it needs to modernize cooling, and Jumper - nothing concrete is known about him except the description on Ali. "On paper" it is not yet clear what version of Wifi it has (whether it has ac). In the rest - it remains only to hope that he has an IPS, there is a slot for an SSD and an aluminum case))))

Myster_ok @ 03/29/2017, 14:47*

Jumper still does not support wifi AC, a bit harder, but less.
And + 2GB of memory will certainly be noticeable, but not in all tasks.

But then the choice is still more design based on the criticality of the screen size.

* Wilord1,
Regarding the mandatory modernization of cooling - I do not agree. For a month of use (movies, internet, office applications, photoshop) I could not warm it up (talking about tactile sensations). The truth of the games is nothing more difficult than the heroes to run.
I think weeks after 2 jumpers will start to arrive to the owners and then it will become clearer)

Rep: (25)
* myster_ok I haven't experienced much heat yet. But parts for modernization go, so I will make, all the same ssd to interpose

* myster_ok,
myster_ok @ 03/29/17, 15:10*
could not heat it (talking about tactile sensations)

Maybe I'm wrong, but, it seems to me, even when it heats up to 105 degrees tactile, it will not be felt.

Posted 03/29/2017 at 15:25 PM:

myster_ok @ 03/29/17, 15:10*
I think weeks after 2 jumpers will start to arrive to the owners and then it will become clearer)

Chris from techtablets.com seems to have ordered it with delivery by DHL, and waits 10-15 days later. Accordingly, make a review.

Rep: (4)
* myster_ok, how can we rightly noted, Chewie people already use, and we know about its pros and cons, and the jumper has no one in the hands not holding so to speak about its merits or demerits early, everyone who ordered it a little risk to be a disappointment, but not a fact) I decided to buy it for three main reasons, the first is the size, ie, it is smaller and the difference in screen size is very small, 6 GB of RAM is not critical of course, but there is no discrete graphics card and graphics use system memory, so if the games the more RAM the luchshe.I third review I looked on YouTube comparing 14.1 and Chewie dzhapera ezbook3 Chewie and I got sick to fly, if that is not turned up probably I would have taken voyo vbook a1 or togozhe dzhapera ezbook3

Post has been editedelektrolit2 - 29.03.17, 16:29

Is there any information, the screen is matte or glossy?

Rep: (17)
* revaldyo matt

Rep: (1)
* Wilord1 ,
Wilord1 @ 03/29/17, 15:02 *
"On paper" it is not yet clear what version of Wifi it has (whether it has ac).

This is not a problem for laptops:
ASUS USB-AC53 Nano - Compact Dual Band USB Adapter with MU-MIMO Support

Rep: (227)
* Chicco one usb busy

Matt

Rep: (17)
Wilord1 @ 03/29/17, 15:02*
what is its wifi version (is there ac)
802.11ac standard in this book will not, but as stated above, you can buy an adapter, unless of course you need it, for example, b / g / n is enough for me

And I was seduced by this note, it is too good ...
taking into account everything came out 209. Torn between Chuvi and this thing ...

* mushe2011,
mushe2011 @ 03/29/17, 9:56 PM*
802.11ac standard in this book will not, but as stated above, you can buy an adapter, unless of course you need it, for example, b / g / n is enough for me

And to hell with it - I still have 100 megabits over the wire - no sense from ac))))

Post has been editedWilord1 - 29.03.17, 23:34

Rep: (25)
Onmumucm @ 03.30.17, 0:32*
Torn between Chuvi and this thing ...
and I feel good, I have already received a guy, so there was no choice: I would also break

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/10/19, 9:57