> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Windows Mobile - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC Raphael - Flashing | HTC Touch Pro, T7272, Fuze, T-Mobile MDA Vario IV, O2 XDA Serra

Rep: (832)
The presented material is unofficial, in case of unsuccessful firmware or loss of the device, the Administration does not bear responsibility for the resource! All actions are performed at your own risk!
Talk firmware forHTC Raphael
HTC Raphael, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Fuze
Discussion пїЅ | Flashing | FAQ on flashing | FAQ | Firmware "AB Edition" from radetel | Firmware fromYDeathYLORD | Firmware project Zero fromBlasterKey | WWE firmware on xda-developers | We do firmware independently | Choosing a stable firmware "for every day" | The choice of radioROM "for every day" | Firmware list | Firmware review | Terms and jargon | Windows Mobile 6.5 for a beginner | Russification firmware Energy | XDA_UC_NET- Customizable customization after flashing | FAQ on creating your own firmware

Attention!
Before you ask your question, check out our"FAQ"and"FAQ on flashing", then with already written in the topics:"Discussion device", "Talk firmware".
Respect your and other people's time!

Dear users!
Be mutually polite! At our forum it is customary to say"Thank"by increasing reputation by clicking on the buttonPicture
If you have less than 15 messages, then click on the button.Pictureand let us know who helped you.

Be sure to read all!
Dear forum users!
Beginners, old-timers, regular readers and rare writers!

You have probably noticed that a large number of people, sometimes, simply register on the forum in order to “somewhere quickly ask your question, get an answer and disappear.” We are not against such a turn of events and are always ready to help.
However, there is a limit to everything and your unwillingness to use the navigation on the forum, read the information that already exists on the questions asked, as well as messages that are not on the subject of the topic - causes negative emotions ...

We call: if you are not sure - write in a personal moderator or curator - we will tell you where to turn.
People, understand that not following the Rules of the forum and sections - you create a lot of inconvenience to everyone, and then declare that the topic is a mess.

We hope for your understanding. You should not be offended by people who are doing everything for your convenience, but you, for your part, do not do anything in return and do not even consider it necessary to think that your “quick” creates a lot of problems for other people.

Sincerely, administration.

For all questions and suggestions on the development of the topic, please write in a personalCurator Topics.

Post has been editedtsc - 04.01.11, 14:16
Reason for editing: Added link to project Zero

Rep: (9)
firstmobile @ 21.9.2008, 14:45*
Catch the unlock.
Try it, it works for me.

so it is the same as in the second post - I did not put :(

Post has been editedcity123 - 22.09.08, 12:39

Jugglah @ 7.9.2008, 23:30*
Volunteers from the usual need to start to flash unsingned hardspl

Failed flash unsingned hardspl - wait for further instructions from the center;)
Where to look for these CID'y?

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedHanzo - 08.02.10, 18:53

Jugglah @ 21.9.2008, 22:40*
Russian firmware, has not been verified on a real device

those. on imported vehicles it will not?

Post has been editedHanzo - 08.02.10, 18:53

Rep: (292)
city123 @ 22.9.2008, 6:46*
those. on imported vehicles it will not?

Rummage firmware found no regionlokov. Tomorrow, I will lay out his version (the whole close to the original). You try to flash.

Jugglah @ 21.9.2008, 22:40*
Russian firmware, not tested on a real machine, flash with raphaelcustomruu, before installing it, install unsigned hardspl from post # 2. I remind, I did not check it at my own risk and risk, because There is no real piece of iron.

I beg your device but is not loaded - that there is this image, and then nothing happens ...
PS. All this is accompanied by constant vibration ...

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (2)
city123 @ 22.9.2008, 6:54*
I beg your device but is not loaded - that there is this image, and then nothing happens ...
PS. All this is accompanied by constant vibration ...

Adapted ofitsialku under imortnye devices.
He earned Shift in Russian firmware, but the numbers did not work.
Holders of PCT shnyh devices, you run the numbers with the Russian language?

firstmobile @ 22.9.2008, 9:57*
Adapted ofitsialku under imortnye devices.
He earned Shift in Russian firmware, but the numbers did not work.

so these devices like a month just expected ...

Rep: (17)
firstmobile @ 22.9.2008, 9:57*

No, do not work. Very strange

http://rapidshare.com/files/147566112/RUU.rar.html

Russian made firmware for the sample. Since the device does not have, not 100% sure in performance :)

Post has been editedmun - 23.09.08, 03:57

mun @ 22.9.2008, 17:56*
http://rapidshare.com/files/147566112/RUU.rar.html

Russian made firmware for the sample. Since the device does not have, not 100% sure in performance :)

Today check.
And since spread today with broken Russian Shift'ami and figures at the Russian layout.
It is made from the latest English + some clever index 1.90.484.1

http://rapidshare.com/files/147615585/Touc...stMobile.RU.rar

I really hope that will help in developing a good firmware.

PS: Confident 100% efficiency :)

Post has been editedfirstmobile - 23.09.08, 09:41

Rep: (103)
The fact that official. devaysakh and Russian - at hardware mapping different buttons with different layouts - so it was on the Kaiser. it is necessary to rule dllku, if you want everything to work in the informal devices ...

firstmobile @ 22.9.2008, 23:46*
And since spread today with broken Russian Shift'ami and figures at the Russian layout.
It is made from the latest English + some clever index 1.90.484.1

If my run, I think that it will be as long as these problems w

mun @ 23.9.2008, 0:06*
If my run, I think that it will be as long as these problems w

Look a lot of differences in our firmware?
Is there something better / worse?

Post has been editedfirstmobile - 23.09.08, 10:47

mun @ 22.9.2008, 18:56*
Russian made firmware for the sample.

Firmware from MUN to run! Only when booting Windows generated an error:

The file: \ WINDOWS \ WM6_PPC_HTC_Opera9_WWE.CAB does not exist!

As a result, the machine freezes - after reloading it was not TF3D - apparently not fully established or Windows? Opera by the way is up and running but without bookmarks. The keyboard is only one Russian and without switching to English. layout ... Now I try the firmware from firstmobile.

Post has been editedHanzo - 08.02.10, 18:55

Firmware from firstmobile become without jambs - everything is fine to download. Wi-Fi works, YouTube, too, Opera plow, that's nothing to check the GPS. And what about the pull-out keyboard is put Russian keyboard layout? Programmatically set the Russian and on the button is pressed - English :)
PS. I'll go do the engraving now ...

Post has been editedHanzo - 08.02.10, 18:56

city123 @ 23.9.2008, 2:22*
Firmware from MUN to run! Only when booting Windows generated an error:
The file: \ WINDOWS \ WM6_PPC_HTC_Opera9_WWE.CAB does not exist!

Unfortunate mistake :)) Remove the line from the config. Tomorrow will be corrected and the working version :)
Touch flo rum is, just before the end of the config not worked and is not registered in the register

Look a lot of differences in our firmware?
Is there something better / worse?

I do not have the possibility to download large files (sitting in the internet through the hedgehog ..). Therefore, I can not answer this question.

About the locale for Claudia. Rummage driver. It contains sdesyatok different locales, including Russian.
Try to put the cab and brought skzat is any change or not. Of course I can someone already is probyval
ps. since devaysa not difficult zanimatsya bug fixes remotely)

Attached files

Attached filemUn_kbdLocale_fix.cab(1.33 KB)

Post has been editedmun - 23.09.08, 14:47

mun @ 23.9.2008, 4:15*
Unfortunate mistake :)) Remove the line from the config. Tomorrow will be corrected and the working version :)
Touch flo rum is, just before the end of the config not worked and is not registered in the register

I do not have the possibility to download large files (sitting in the internet through the hedgehog ..). Therefore, I can not answer this question.

About the locale for Claudia. Rummage driver. It contains sdesyatok different locales, including Russian.
Try to put the cab and brought skzat is any change or not. Of course I can someone already is probyval
ps. since devaysa not difficult zanimatsya bug fixes remotely)

Kab not tried.
Question - where is this dll-ka responsible for the keyboard?
I want to remake their firmware.

update: found. kbdnopall.dll
As it is now accessible to the layout? :) In this file all too ghostly ..

Post has been editedfirstmobile - 23.09.08, 15:17

Rep: (0)

SNX
I beg ....

the truth the first time "freezes" at 0% - thought - lay ...
Nifiga - reload everything and everything on the new ...

In general, 15 minutes - the flight is normal ...

climb further

Post has been editedHanzo - 08.02.10, 18:57

Rep: (64)
Jugglah @ 23.9.2008, 0:28*
The fact that official. devaysakh and Russian - at hardware mapping different buttons with different layouts - so it was on the Kaiser. it is necessary to rule dllku, if you want everything to work in the informal devices ...

Could not this dll-ku simply tear of PCT firmware and made into a kabika? It also works in Russian and English. layout. :)

Rep: (0)
defth @ 23.9.2008, 7:05*
In general, 15 minutes - the flight is normal ...

collect bugs ???????

in general, anything further until Loading ...

During the call, pushed the "End"

and ... truncated podvisli - and firmly ....

Toko removal of the battery help (well, I have not found rezet ... By the way where is it? Obviously not there where Daymanda)

P.S. After reloading glitch until povotryaetsya (himself zvonil- check) ...
but as they say it is not over yet ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/06/20, 16:56