> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Windows Mobile - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC Raphael - Flashing | HTC Touch Pro, T7272, Fuze, T-Mobile MDA Vario IV, O2 XDA Serra

Rep: (831)
The presented material is unofficial, in case of unsuccessful firmware or loss of the device, the Administration does not bear responsibility for the resource! All actions are performed at your own risk!
Talk firmware forHTC Raphael
HTC Raphael, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Fuze
Discussion пїЅ | Flashing | FAQ on flashing | FAQ | Firmware "AB Edition" from radetel | Firmware fromYDeathYLORD | Firmware project Zero fromBlasterKey | WWE firmware on xda-developers | We do firmware independently | Choosing a stable firmware "for every day" | The choice of radioROM "for every day" | Firmware list | Firmware review | Terms and jargon | Windows Mobile 6.5 for a beginner | Russification firmware Energy | XDA_UC_NET- Customizable customization after flashing | FAQ on creating your own firmware

Attention!
Before you ask your question, check out our"FAQ"and"FAQ on flashing", then with already written in the topics:"Discussion device", "Talk firmware".
Respect your and other people's time!

Dear users!
Be mutually polite! At our forum it is customary to say"Thank"by increasing reputation by clicking on the buttonPicture
If you have less than 15 messages, then click on the button.Pictureand let us know who helped you.

Be sure to read all!
Dear forum users!
Beginners, old-timers, regular readers and rare writers!

You have probably noticed that a large number of people, sometimes, simply register on the forum in order to “somewhere quickly ask your question, get an answer and disappear.” We are not against such a turn of events and are always ready to help.
However, there is a limit to everything and your unwillingness to use the navigation on the forum, read the information that already exists on the questions asked, as well as messages that are not on the subject of the topic - causes negative emotions ...

We call: if you are not sure - write in a personal moderator or curator - we will tell you where to turn.
People, understand that not following the Rules of the forum and sections - you create a lot of inconvenience to everyone, and then declare that the topic is a mess.

We hope for your understanding. You should not be offended by people who are doing everything for your convenience, but you, for your part, do not do anything in return and do not even consider it necessary to think that your “quick” creates a lot of problems for other people.

Sincerely, administration.

For all questions and suggestions on the development of the topic, please write in a personalCurator Topics.

Post has been editedtsc - 04.01.11, 14:16
Reason for editing: Added link to project Zero

Rep: (2)
HardSPL found and installed.
Damond firmwares are not directly sewn: (

Chegoy can not understand how to cook)
Is there any FAQ for dummies? )

As far as I understand it is necessary to disassemble the standard firmware, disassemble the Diamond firmware and then sew them together.

So ?

Post has been editedfirstmobile - 26.08.08, 18:30

Rep: (103)
better to read the FAQ on kitchens from other devices - the ideology is the same everywhere

Is there a need for a Russian firmware (full / lite) for Touch Pro?

Rep: (9)
Jugglah, 09/03/08 22:07:31
Is there a need for a Russian firmware (full / lite) for Touch Pro?

Of course it is overdue - in a week the devices will be :)

Added @ 04.09.2008, 12:17

And Full only - why Lite? Memory abound, memory cards, too - nothing to save;)

I have no apparatus in my hands - are there any volunteers?

I will have a European somewhere in a week. What is required of volunteers? ;)

From volunteers, as usual, it is required to start unsingned hardspl for raphael, links in the second post of the topic.
http://rapidshare.com/files/143532454/Raph...gned_1_90_3.zip
And tell your CIDs in PM how to find out CIDs in the next Diamond topic.

p.s .: well, be morally ready, that all alterations are done at your own peril and risk, and no one except the owner of the device is responsible for them.

Post has been editedJugglah - 08.09.08, 08:33

VDPG , in the Euroset there will be a native Russian firmware, you hardly need a flashing. although if you dump a dump, I will be grateful ;-)

Post has been editedJugglah - 08.09.08, 10:47

firstmobile official is already available on the website htc

HardSPL does not want to be placed - the connection and CONNECTION ERROR (260) constantly break :(

Rep: (3)
The procedure for installing HardSPL on your device:

1. Download HardSPL archive, unpack to your computer in the root of the disk / s.
2. We synchronize the device with the computer through ActiveSync.
3. Copy the Sspl_manual file to your device (to main memory).
4. Run the file on the device>the screen will turn black.
5. Launch ROMUpdateUtility.exe in the Hard SPL folder on your computer, tick the appearing requests, wait for the process to finish and restart the device (approximately 1.5-2 minutes).
Everything!

yes there is no in the archive of this file - where to tear it? "Sspl_manual"

I took Sspl_manual from the Diamond firmware - there is progress but there is no result: look at the pictures ...

Attached images
Attached ImageAttached Image

city123 @ 21.9.2008, 13:40*
I took Sspl_manual from the Diamond firmware - there is progress but there is no result: look at the pictures ...

Catch the unlock.
Try it, it works for me.

Attached files

Attached fileRaphaelHardSPL_Unsigned_190_1_3.exe(1.38 MB)

Russian firmware, not tested on a real machine, flash with raphaelcustomruu, before installing it, install unsigned hardspl from post # 2. I remind, I did not check it at my own risk and risk, because There is no real piece of iron.

http://rapidshare.com/files/147158238/RUS_ruu_signed.rar

Jugglah @ 21.9.2008, 21:40*
Russian firmware, not tested on a real machine, flash with raphaelcustomruu, before installing it, install unsigned hardspl from post # 2. I remind, I did not check it at my own risk and risk, because There is no real piece of iron.

http://rapidshare.com/files/147158238/RUS_ruu_signed.rar

The device does not load Win, it hangs (constant vibration), as if it was just a Daimodn firmware (I did this too, tried it)))

Jugglah @ 21.9.2008, 23:35*
Russian official apparatus or imported?

Import.

Import.

For import, you need to do another, this is a dump from the official. Russian, as usual with CID lock ...

Ok, how to remove Cid lock? )
through the kitchen? )

Well, yes, you need to take the WWE firmware and throw the contents of the dump with Russia there. apparatus, well, there a little "fix in the conservatory" ...
just for the time being, nobody really needs Russian firmware for imported devices - and you already have it. so I don’t see any sense in twitching ...

Post has been editedJugglah - 22.09.08, 10:34

Jugglah @ 9/22/2008, 0:19*
Well, yes, you need to take the WWE firmware and throw the contents of the dump with Russia there. apparatus, well, there a little "fix in the conservatory" ...
just for the time being, nobody really needs Russian firmware for imported devices - and you already have it. so I don’t see any sense in twitching ...

Unfortunately, there were a couple of unpleasant moments in it.
Yes, and I want to compare the layouts.

Where to dig up a driver / keyboard program (in the kitchen)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/02/19, 9:43