iPad 5 (2017) - Discussion | Diagonal 9.7 / Apple A9 / 2 GB

Rep: (745)
iPad 5 (2017) - Discussion
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | First aid | FAQ | IPad battery life пїЅ | iOS 10.x.x - discussion пїЅ | iOS 11.x.x - discussion пїЅ | iOS 12.xx. - discussion пїЅ | iOS 13.xx. - discussion пїЅ | News and rumors пїЅ |

Attached Image

Questions that can not be specified \ discuss the topic:

Similar messages will be deleted!

Topics CuratorNoreg. On filling caps, please contact me atQMS or through the button Picture under posts to add links to

Post has been editedNoreg - 25.04.20, 00:30
Reason for editing: Changes

Rep: (903)
* den4ek1, I put the white background and the brightness of the entire twisted. Any differences there.

Rep: (12)
* Valor85,
What do you mean, if not difficult, the photo with a white / gray background can throw? And the color of a vehicle?

Post has been editedden4ek1 - 07.04.17, 19:07

* den4ek1, black "gray space"
White background:
Attached Image
Attached Image

In the real world it is brighter than the photo.

* Valor85,
it is clear that there are nuances of lighting, but still does not compare to the 1st copies eira, Congratulations on your purchase

Rep: (1606)
witch77 @ 07.04.17, 18:42*
iPad new
feyspalm. New word here literally means that it is new, under iphone 7 also written new, but no one calls him iphone new)).
witch77 @ 07.04.17, 18:42*
This is a transitional model to the lineup, and about has nothing to do.
Your opinion I have heard, however, the model number indicates the opposite.

Rep: (1614)
witch77 @ 07.04.17, 17:42*
iPad new

M.E.S @ 07.04.17, 22:05*
New word

Strictly speaking - The New iPad (new iPads) was at Apple. This iPad 3.
But the iPad 4 was called the iPad with Retina Display (iPads with Retina display).
Yes, yes, I was already at the Retina Aypada 3, but these are the names of iPads.
M.E.S @ 07.04.17, 22:05*
model number

And yet Windows 7 - it is in fact Windows NT 6.1: D
It's all engineering rooms, which for the average user does not matter.

Yes, damn it, it is obvious that iPads in 2017 refers to the new line of larger iPads, ie it is quite possible - to the same as the Pro. And where it still applies? Not to the old line, because the processor A9. Not a line of mini-iPads, for the big screen.

And as his designate engineering number decided - minor matters ...

Yes, in fact, iPad 2017 - a continuation of the iPad Air or simplification iPad Pro 9.7 ".
Obviously, for those who are the most important technical advancement - iPads Pro steeper.
But, given the difference in price - I aypadov 2017 is extremely suitable especially for sound acquisition as the first Aypada or the replacement of "retro" -Device (represented by iPad 1/2/3/4 / mini 1) model.

What the dispute, as they say ...?

Post has been editedA.R.S - 08.04.17, 00:03

A.R.S @ 07.04.17, 23:55*
designate engineering number decided - minor matters ..
just not - it indicates the positioning devaysa company.
A.R.S @ 07.04.17, 23:55*
Windows 7 - it is in fact Windows NT 6.1
10kA and has NT 6.3 kernel, which explains the almost complete compatibility of your drivers and programs between the axles. So that the technical room is important).

Rep: (541)
* A.R.S, And later renamed Apple the new iPad in the iPad with Retina display (3rd generation)

Posted 04/08/2017, 1:09:

* M.E.S, in ten core 10.0. That's just it's just a number. He does not mean anything.

Rep: (3)
M.E.S I have also heard. Here is a link to a comparison of iPad models.
http://www.apple.com/ru/ipad/compare/

It is obvious that the iPad 2017 is positioned separately from the iPad Pro line. According to the characteristics of the iPad is the budget-2017.
Tell me, how state employees can be about? Compare processors, displays the number of speakers, and others. And then, the company has positioned not a separate chipset, and the device as a whole. I would venture to suggest that the fate of the iPad in 2017 will be similar to the iPad 3 new generation of destiny. Further development of the pro line is connected with the re-release of 12.9 "Proshka.

Hello!
I bought a new iPad in 2017 today, and such a problem arose: on the old iPad, all IPTV channels from my playlist (on torrent tv) and in peers.tv and in OttPlayer were shown. On the new ipad, there is a sound, but only a black screen appears. Can anyone suggest any fixes? Thank you in advance.

Rep: (5)
He became the proud owner of versions 128gb wifi. Prior to that enjoyed by four 32 + 3g. I can say that extra gigabytes operatives went to the benefit now can be loaded into the memory of some heavy games, and switch between them without any problems. Gaming performance enough butt in the new gangstar, as for me, 28-30 FPS on the eyes, that is not very smooth running game. With the MC5 easier. The game runs stably nomalno, but occasionally occur friezes. Asphalt 8 is perfect. So much for the games. OS runs smoothly without any problems, compared to 4 is much better, do not need to disable blur for smoothness. The charge holds a little better than the old four, although four worked me faithfully for almost three years, so that may affect the degradation of the battery. As for the covers, then by 1 and p is hardly suitable for in air1 volume buttons planted below in view of the lever lock screen / silent mode. Well, so much for 20-25 thousand quite as fit purchase for owners of devices to air1. If I had a sup 2, then this model would probably upgrade because there was no pro line. Well display quality compared to 2 and p (especially compared) actually lower. The screen turns into a mirror

Post has been editedzappah - 09.04.17, 23:45

* zappah
How about zavedami on a black background and tint on white? Before buying it checked?

Gaming performance is enough up close, in the new gangstar, as for me, FPS 28-30 by the eye, that is, the game does not work very smoothly. With ms5 easier. The game works stably nominally, but occasionally friezes occur.
These games manage to lay even on iPad Pro and iPhone 7.

I think the iPad 9.7 2017 performance is still enough for at least 2-3 years - this is to play with all the buns.
Even on the A7 almost everything works fine. Just a lot depends on the directness of the hands of the developers ..

Post has been editedValor85 - 10.04.17, 07:16

Hello everyone, who purchased this iPad, please tell me, is the browser fast? And in general, is it convenient compared to Chrome on the android? I just never had apple devices: sveta:
And another question: in general, does the tablet work fast? I just want everything to work perfectly, and not like in Nexus 7 2013, some jams and things like that.
I'm going to take on the replacement of my nexus

* super_kirill225,
I use Chrome browser, as for me it works smartly, just like the tablet itself.

Post has been editedValor85 - 10.04.17, 08:59

* den4ek1,
Yes, I did. The backlight is quite uniform, in any case, my eye does not catch anything. On the four was the light. The corner turned green on a black background, but I quickly got used to it. As far as I know, screens starting with air1 have fewer LEDs for backlighting than the iPad 2/3/4, which should have a positive impact on the number of defects, because one LED gives more uniform illumination than two on the same area

* super_kirill225,
The browser flies, especially pleased with the presence of 2GB of RAM, holds a lot of tabs. In general, all iPads are extremely suitable for surfing the web, so if you like the size of a nexus screen, you can look at the mini bar.

witch77 @ 04/08/17, 09:59*
According to the characteristics of the iPad 2017 is a budget
I would not say that, given the fact that in the last 2-3 years, processor performance has grown weakly, A8X, A9, A9X and A10 really differ by a maximum of 20%, and taking into account the fact that ios rustles on A6 processors without any problems (which are 3-4 times weaker) - in terms of hardware, the 2017 iPad is still closer to the flagships. The only significant difference between A9 and A9X is the graphics, but igrodedy put big and thick games on mobile platforms - all modern ios projects fly on A7.
displays
really, an ordinary person will see the difference only in the presence of a true software chip true tone in pro. Call it the hallmark of the flagship - the language does not turn.
number of speakers
Well here, yes.

Review from iPhones.ru
New king of tablets: yahoo:

Rep: (34)
* Korvin91,
I confirm the "empty" sound and "plasticity" (yesterday two hours I turned the new model in my hands at a party). Very reminiscent of the sensations from Air 1, there is no sense of solidity, like from the iPad 2-4 or the latest firmware.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/05/20, 16:48