Xiaomi Mi Router Pro (R3P) - discussion | [wifirouter] 800Mb \ s - 1733Mb \ s + 3x1Gb | USB 3.0

Rep: (23)
Xiaomi Mi Router Pro R3P -Discussion
Discussion пїЅ
Wi-Fi Router: 2.4GHz (800Mbit \ s) - 5GHz (1733Mbit \ s) + 3 • 1Gbit \ s | USB: USB 3.0

Attached Image

Attention!
This router does not support 2.5 / 3.5 HDDs INSIDE, you are interested in R1D, R2D and HD versions.
To install 3.5 screws, you need an external powered case.

At the moment, two types of memory memory are put into the router: MT29F2G08ABAEA and ESMT F59L2G81A. Pbboot does not support MT29F2G08ABAEA, and after installing it, get a brick.
Description
Mi Router Pro and Mi Router HD support Wi-Fi 802.11ac data at 2.4 GHz at 800 Mbps, and at 5.0 GHz, the speed reaches 1733 Mbps. Both configurations have 1 USB 3.0 port and 3 Gigabit LAN ports. The differences between them are hidden in the stuffing and memory.
Mi Router HD runs on a Qualcomm IPQ8064 processor with a clock frequency of 1.4 GHz per core, it has 512 MB of RAM (DDR3-1600 type), and the drive is set to 1 TB, in the near future another 8 TB version is expected to store all your data , Photo and video.
Mi Router Pro is based on a 2-core MT7621A MIPS chip, which operates at a frequency of 880 MHz and has 512 MB of RAM (DDR3-1200).

CPU: MT7621A MIPS Dual Core 880MHz
ROM: 256M SLC Nand Flash
RAM: 512MB DDR3 Thanks* tolikvl we learned that the UART curve loader shows 256MB
2.4G: 800Mbps
5G: 1733Mbps

In stock
dlna (DLNA) no, iptv (IPTV) no, torrent (Transmission, PT) no rocking, no media server, everything is in Chinese
sharing of folders only from a mobile client. Of the extra features, only samba is included. screw is not set at all. at all.
from the HD version differs dramatically.

http://www.mi.com/miwifihd/specs/
http://www.mi.com/miwifihd/

Firmware
The current rum is2.16.15
Full list page
Taiwanese link
2.10.46- Taiwanese firmware. English language.

Ssh- Getting ssh. The site works, only the https protocol needs to be specified and the links should be entered manually, I wrote about this inyour commentsand works without any VPN and Chinese proxy.
Old version:
Advanced06 @ 07.06.17, 21:41*
Friends, to accesshttps://d.miwifi.com/rom/sshusehttps://www.flyvpn.com
From the list, select the Chinese thread (eg Shanghai 02) and download the binary to get the desired ssh access.

2.13.65- dev

On 44 and 46 and dev firmware problems with switching channels.
P1ratRuleZZZ @ 08/05/17, 20:15*
It was possible to defeat the problem with the 149th channel, set it in the settings of location = Hong Kong, set the channel to 44 and earned.

Custom

Openwrt

Pandorabox
Updated and complete instructionsfrom* Egor1975

possibly outdated information
Download the firmware for the router, select PandoraBox-ralink-mt7621-xiaomi-r3p
http: //downloads.pando...targets/ralink/mt7621/
Installation instructions in the Instructions section.
just now noticed, lured WAN, hangs on 3 LAN.

Instructions
First start
The first screen is confirmation.
The second - the name of the point and password
The third is the location of the router (living room, office, etc.) and the admin password (a check mark under it will make the password the same as from the dot)

CustomizationPPPoE
1. 3 tabs in upper navigation
2. Icon with globe
3. Dropdown labeled DHCP
4. The next two fields are login and password.
5. Blue button

1. SSH
1. Put Dev
2. Via VPN go to [url = "http://d.miwifi.com/rom/ssh"] http://d.miwifi.com/rom/ssh [/ url], download the file and write the password
3. Write the file to a flash drive formatted in FAT32
4. Turn off the router, plug the USB flash drive into the USB port of the router
5. Hold the RESET on the router, turn it on, wait until the indicator flashes orange, release the RESET, wait until the indicator lights up blue
6. Log in to the router, for example through WinSCP using the parameters: protocol - SCP, host - miwifi.com, port - 22, name - root, password - password from item 2

2. Install PandoraBox on R3P.
Xiaomi Mi Router Pro (R3P) - discussion (Post tolikvl # 65287784)
Step-by-step installation instructions for PandoraBox on R3P
Setting up IPTV for Rostelecom operator
The problem with TV from ttk on Pandora

Installing firmware from Keenetic ULTRA KN-1810 without using uart

Reviews / Measurements / INFA
Autopsy
Autopsy
Chips
UART dump * tolikvl
Video reviewfrom* Valendar
Measurementsfrom* NekoSensei,
External screw 3.5from* lexxm6,
Mini-review and comparison of Xiaomi Mi Router Pro R3P with Apple Airport Extreme (5th)from* pep3l,
Measurement triolanvoskogo "gigabit" from* maksim4ik, http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6379163217.png

Admin 1 in 1 with previous versions. The setting is the same as in other topics (google translate and go)
USB3.0 - disabled by default. The enabled port can interfere with 2.4GHz spot.Read more
Everything except the tab with the screw corresponds to the R2D admin panel.
Photo adapter and unpacking
In our version 12V / 1.5A is used, in HD on 1TB -12V / 3A, 8TB - 12V / 3.5A

Applications
PC
The official version of the application -1.1.750
Xiaomi MiRouter 1.2.200, PC client for Xiaomi routers
Mobile
Mi WiFi
MiHome
Useful

Experience of using Keenetic ULTRA firmware

Setting up a Xiaomi Mi Router Pro R3P router using the l2tp protocol (beeline provider) on the stock firmware
Plugin-translator from Chinese! Works and offline!

For light infusion, it is recommended to use Google Chrome, which will offer to translate pages from Chinese.
If Chrome itself does not offer, then after a right click in an empty area of ​​the page, a menu opens that has the item "Translate to Russian". Further, in the translation settings, you can select an English translation, as the Chinese-Russian direction is extremely crooked.
Misstar toolbox
MiWifi-Language-Mod
MIXBOX
SDK under our router
OpenWRT for R3P
Breed Loader for Xiaomi 3P for Nand Micron Memory and ESMT
SPI firmware
PandoraBox_3Pro firmware for SPI memory.
Full dump for nand memory Micron for nand programmer
Stock firmware dump with F59L2G81A @ TSOP48

Post has been editedRamsteiner - 08.08.19, 15:09
Reason for editing: dumps

Rep: (44)
syd1234 @ 11.03.19, 15:00*
Sorry for the amateurish question, what do we give it? New firmware some will fasten to the router?

They can be compiled for any firmware and maybe they finally work properly)

Rep: (1)
goldknight @ 11.03.19, 19:25*
They can be compiled for any firmware and maybe they finally work properly)

It sounds great! Maybe when the Padawan and see on our devices

Rep: (31)
doc1506 @ 11.03.19, 13:37*
Transmission work with Pandora difference did not notice (shakes at maximum speed from the provider the day / night of 30/70 Mbit / s)

I at the rate of 100 Mbit / s.
Transmission on R3P c Pandora straight rope by the operator shakes at a speed of not more than 6 MByte / s (48-50 Mbit / s).
Utorrent on the laptop by Wi-Fi 5GHz 1 meter from R3P c Pandora shakes at a speed not exceeding 10 MByte / s (about 80 Mbit / s).
* doc1506,
How do you manage to download at a maximum speed from the provider ?!

Post has been editedEgor1975 - 11.03.19, 22:59

Rep: (424)
Egor1975 @ 11.03.19, 21:45*
I at the rate of 100 Mbit / s.
Transmission to R3P c Pandora rope in a straight line from the operator shakes at a speed of up to 6 Mbit / s.
You will have 10 MB / sec. on insertion of the kinetics.

Posted on 11/03/2019, 22:48:

I n
He 30megabit day, and 70 megabits per night.

Post has been editedSedy - 11.03.19, 22:47

Rep: (289)
syd1234 @ 11.03.19, 18:59*
Maybe when the Padawan and see on our devices

Padawan on older kernels. Backporting zhdelat makes no sense, it's for Openwrt and the like (off promised support R3P).

On ebay right now is a good price for the Linksys WRT3200https://www.ebay.com/i...ng-Router/352391329471with similar performance
but delivery is still $ 50 pancake

Post has been editedloly - 11.03.19, 22:56

Sedy @ 11.03.19, 22:46*
You will have 10 MB / sec. on insertion of the kinetics.

That is, on the kinetics of I'll swing in Transmission to a speed of about 80% of the fare (if one is sitting on the straight rope). Why not 100% of the fare?

Post has been editedEgor1975 - 11.03.19, 23:03

* Egor1975 , Standard Gear-limited in the kinetics of up to 10 if you set custom is 16MB / sec. But stability is better than the native and 10 as it is more than 6 on your Pandora.
Attached Image

If your Sotk no sense to chase 11-12mb / sec. Put all the traffic on the provider.

Post has been editedSedy - 11.03.19, 23:13

Rep: (23)
A little left out of hibernation =).
If you need something to brush in a cap (update / delete) - the ping, and then I see that in her pile of garbage.

Sedy @ 11.03.19, 23:09*
If your Sotk no sense to chase 11-12mb / sec. Put all the traffic on the provider.

Fair

Rep: (13)
syd1234 @ 11.03.19, 11:10*
Now is the latest update, and it is why it is impossible to establish udpxy. Via ssh wrote: can not install, and a web interface, respectively, of the package in the list available for installation either.
On the previous version of the firmware easily it puts everything. I think that this has something to do with updating the kernel to 104 in the latest firmware. Is there any way out? Can somehow differently install this package?

It's strange that it does not install. It does not appear to have any kernel module dependencies (I only post packages that have kernel dependencies, since other packages you can just install). What's the exact error message? Did it work before with a previous "release"? (If it worked before maybe I changed something ... I have not really tested the VLAN / switch code).

==
It is strange that it is not installed. It seems that he does not have any dependencies on the kernel modules (I publish only the packages that have dependencies on the core, as the other packages you can just install). What is the exact error message? if it worked before the previous "release"? (Previously, it worked, maybe I changed something ... I really did not check VLAN / switch code).

Rep: (4)
Egor1975 @ 12.03.19, 03:45*
doc1506,

The router does not provide a single device the entire width of the channel (the other devices would also like the internet).
The rate of 70 Mbps provider
Attached Image

Rep: (3)
In general, I put openwrt, configured and happy) wifi speed is not worse than the drain firmware download speeds from the internet grew slightly. Sorties, reboots, wifi no dumps. I look forward to a stable release.

Post has been editedFreenonimus - 12.03.19, 09:13

Rep: (1)
iscilyas @ 12.03.19, 01:30*
It's strange that it does not install. It does not appear to have any kernel module dependencies (I only post packages that have kernel dependencies, since other packages you can just install). What's the exact error message? Did it work before with a previous "release"? (If it worked before maybe I changed something ... I have not really tested the VLAN / switch code).

* iscilyas,
Thank you very much for your response and willingness to help!
When you try to install the package via ssh insert:
opkg update
opkg install udpxy
answers:
Unknown package 'udpxy'
can not install package udpxy
Luci through this package in the list of all available packages are not.

In previous versions of the firmware are all easy to find and install.

==

Thank you very much for your answer and desire to help!
When I try to install a package via ssh, I enter:
opkg update
opkg install udpxy
answers:
Unknown package 'udpxy'
Through luci this package is also not in the list of all available packages.

In the previous version of the firmware, everything was easy to find and install.

Post has been editedsyd1234 - 12.03.19, 11:08

Rep: (314)
Freenonimus @ 12.03.19, 09:10*
In general, I put openwrt, configured and happy) wifi speed is not worse than the drain firmware

Only I put too
separate Respect* goldknight for help in PM

speed network 5 GHz Channel 104 1.3 gigabit
Attached Image

Anythingdust @ 12.03.19, 13:07*
speed network 5 GHz Channel 104 1.3 gigabit

What is your WiFi adapter, that the 80 MHz channel width you connect at 1300 Mbit / c?

Rep: (3)
* Anythingdust
I have yet more than 860 Mbps does not work.

Although one computer adapter TPLink Archer T9E shows 1300 Mbps, but I lied

Post has been editedFreenonimus - 12.03.19, 13:41

Rep: (314)
* Sedy
* Freenonimus,

and hz. MacBook Pro '18
what there is network - do not know, I did not find infy
despite the fact that iphone Sabaki not see the network on channel 104 for some reason

Post has been editedAnythingdust - 12.03.19, 14:35

Rep: (289)
Sedy @ 12.03.19, 13:37*
What is your WiFi adapter, that the 80 MHz channel width you connect at 1300 Mbit / c?

Anyone who can 3x3 MU-MIMO

Post has been editedloly - 12.03.19, 14:22

syd1234 @ 12.03.19, 10:53*
When you try to install the package via ssh insert:
opkg update
opkg install udpxy
answers:
Unknown package 'udpxy'

That is very very strange. But I can not imagine what I might have done wrong ... are you sure your router is connected to the internet? You can still manually download the packages and install them ...
https: //downloads.open...c8b4-1_mipsel_24kc.ipk

You can also try this:https://github.com/isc...g/v0.1-rc1%2Bmt7615e-5

Install the new bits, and download the udpxy package from there (I do not know if it has any other dependencies ... I guess we'll find out)

In the meantime, your error message is very strange. Does OpenWRT work normally? Can you write to the filesystem? Have you tried installing any other package? Can you post the output of `dmesg`?

===
It's very, very strange. But I can not imagine what I could have done wrong ... Are you sure that your router is connected to the Internet? You can still manually download the packages and install them ...
https: //downloads.open...c8b4-1_mipsel_24kc.ipk

You can also try this:https://github.com/isc...g/v0.1-rc1%2Bmt7615e-5

Install the new bits and load out udpxy package (I do not know if he has any other relationships ... I think we know)

Meanwhile, your error is very strange. OpenWRT is working properly? You can write to the file system? Have you tried to install any other package? Can you post the output `dmesg`?

iMakis @ 07.03.19, 18:35*
I can help you only 11.03, as now the holidays. If you wait, then I am happy to help

I need testers badly ... Are you back? Can you give it a try? (Note: "nandwrite" is not on stock xiaomi, so you can skip # 2)

===

I need testers ... You're back? You can try? (Note: В«nandwriteВ» Xiaomi is not in stock, so you can skip # 2)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/09/19, 5:56