Xiaomi Mi Router Pro (R3P) - discussion | [wifirouter] 800Mb \ s - 1733Mb \ s + 3x1Gb | USB 3.0

Rep: (22)
Xiaomi Mi Router Pro R3P -Discussion
Discussion пїЅ
Wi-Fi Router: 2.4GHz (800Mbit \ s) - 5GHz (1733Mbit \ s) + 3 • 1Gbit \ s | USB: USB 3.0

Attached Image

Attention!
This router does not support 2.5 / 3.5 HDDs INSIDE, you are interested in R1D, R2D and HD versions.
To install 3.5 screws, you need an external powered case.

At the moment, two types of memory memory are put into the router: MT29F2G08ABAEA and ESMT F59L2G81A. Pbboot does not support MT29F2G08ABAEA, and after installing it, get a brick.
Description
Mi Router Pro and Mi Router HD support Wi-Fi 802.11ac data at 2.4 GHz at 800 Mbps, and at 5.0 GHz, the speed reaches 1733 Mbps. Both configurations have 1 USB 3.0 port and 3 Gigabit LAN ports. The differences between them are hidden in the stuffing and memory.
Mi Router HD runs on a Qualcomm IPQ8064 processor with a clock frequency of 1.4 GHz per core, it has 512 MB of RAM (DDR3-1600 type), and the drive is set to 1 TB, in the near future another 8 TB version is expected to store all your data , Photo and video.
Mi Router Pro is based on a 2-core MT7621A MIPS chip, which operates at a frequency of 880 MHz and has 512 MB of RAM (DDR3-1200).

CPU: MT7621A MIPS Dual Core 880MHz
ROM: 256M SLC Nand Flash
RAM: 512MB DDR3 Thanks* tolikvl we learned that the UART curve loader shows 256MB
2.4G: 800Mbps
5G: 1733Mbps

In stock
dlna (DLNA) no, iptv (IPTV) no, torrent (Transmission, PT) no rocking, no media server, everything is in Chinese
sharing of folders only from a mobile client. Of the extra features, only samba is included. screw is not set at all. at all.
from the HD version differs dramatically.

http://www.mi.com/miwifihd/specs/
http://www.mi.com/miwifihd/

Firmware
The current rum is2.16.15
Full list page
Taiwanese link
2.10.46- Taiwanese firmware. English language.

Ssh- Getting ssh. The site works, only the https protocol needs to be specified and the links should be entered manually, I wrote about this inyour commentsand works without any VPN and Chinese proxy.
Old version:
Advanced06 @ 07.06.17, 21:41*
Friends, to accesshttps://d.miwifi.com/rom/sshusehttps://www.flyvpn.com
From the list, select the Chinese thread (eg Shanghai 02) and download the binary to get the desired ssh access.

2.13.65- dev

On 44 and 46 and dev firmware problems with switching channels.
P1ratRuleZZZ @ 08/05/17, 20:15*
It was possible to defeat the problem with the 149th channel, set it in the settings of location = Hong Kong, set the channel to 44 and earned.

Custom

Openwrt

Pandorabox
Updated and complete instructionsfrom* Egor1975

possibly outdated information
Download the firmware for the router, select PandoraBox-ralink-mt7621-xiaomi-r3p
http: //downloads.pando...targets/ralink/mt7621/
Installation instructions in the Instructions section.
just now noticed, lured WAN, hangs on 3 LAN.

Instructions
First start
The first screen is confirmation.
The second - the name of the point and password
The third is the location of the router (living room, office, etc.) and the admin password (a check mark under it will make the password the same as from the dot)

CustomizationPPPoE
1. 3 tabs in upper navigation
2. Icon with globe
3. Dropdown labeled DHCP
4. The next two fields are login and password.
5. Blue button

1. SSH
1. Put Dev
2. Via VPN go to [url = "http://d.miwifi.com/rom/ssh"] http://d.miwifi.com/rom/ssh [/ url], download the file and write the password
3. Write the file to a flash drive formatted in FAT32
4. Turn off the router, plug the USB flash drive into the USB port of the router
5. Hold the RESET on the router, turn it on, wait until the indicator flashes orange, release the RESET, wait until the indicator lights up blue
6. Log in to the router, for example through WinSCP using the parameters: protocol - SCP, host - miwifi.com, port - 22, name - root, password - password from item 2

2. Install PandoraBox on R3P.
Xiaomi Mi Router Pro (R3P) - discussion (Post tolikvl # 65287784)
Step-by-step installation instructions for PandoraBox on R3P
Setting up IPTV for Rostelecom operator
The problem with TV from ttk on Pandora

Installing firmware from Keenetic ULTRA KN-1810 without using uart

Reviews / Measurements / INFA
Autopsy
Autopsy
Chips
UART dump * tolikvl
Video reviewfrom* Valendar
Measurementsfrom* NekoSensei,
External screw 3.5from* lexxm6,
Mini-review and comparison of Xiaomi Mi Router Pro R3P with Apple Airport Extreme (5th)from* pep3l,
Measurement triolanvoskogo "gigabit" from* maksim4ik, http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6379163217.png

Admin 1 in 1 with previous versions. The setting is the same as in other topics (google translate and go)
USB3.0 - disabled by default. The enabled port can interfere with 2.4GHz spot.Read more
Everything except the tab with the screw corresponds to the R2D admin panel.
Photo adapter and unpacking
In our version 12V / 1.5A is used, in HD on 1TB -12V / 3A, 8TB - 12V / 3.5A

Applications
PC
The official version of the application -1.1.750
Xiaomi MiRouter 1.2.200, PC client for Xiaomi routers
Mobile
Mi WiFi
MiHome
Useful

Experience of using Keenetic ULTRA firmware

Setting up a Xiaomi Mi Router Pro R3P router using the l2tp protocol (beeline provider) on the stock firmware
Plugin-translator from Chinese! Works and offline!

For light infusion, it is recommended to use Google Chrome, which will offer to translate pages from Chinese.
If Chrome itself does not offer, then after a right click in an empty area of ​​the page, a menu opens that has the item "Translate to Russian". Further, in the translation settings, you can select an English translation, as the Chinese-Russian direction is extremely crooked.
Misstar toolbox
MiWifi-Language-Mod
MIXBOX
SDK under our router
OpenWRT for R3P
Breed Loader for Xiaomi 3P for Nand Micron Memory and ESMT
SPI firmware
PandoraBox_3Pro firmware for SPI memory.
Full dump for nand memory Micron for nand programmer
Stock firmware dump with F59L2G81A @ TSOP48

Post has been editedRamsteiner - 08.08.19, 15:09
Reason for editing: dumps

Rep: (6)
Interestingly, the firmware from Padavan can be reeled on this? The chips are similar. It would be generally excellent.

Rep: (0)
To insert a screw, you need to tear off the legs and unwind?

* Vetalm
In this version there is no such possibility. Look at the photo of the analysis, there all 100% of the space is occupied by cooling.
* SakeSanUA,
Of course you can, if you order a router for a tester who will do it

Rep: (7)
Maksii @ 03/22/17, 09:00*
In this version there is no such possibility

Very, very sad to hear. Yesterday I unpacked my own, another big minus - there is no IPTV support out of the box, respectively, you need to wait several months until the Padavan firmware comes out.

* Maxbonyk,
Well, no one declared this, and it was written in the zhirbest fake that the screw could not be inserted.
Well, for starters, you would have to wait for the firmware and access to SSH, and then we'll see. Again, there is a big chance that he will not be interested in romodels due to the high price. The previous versions did not wait for the Padawan.
Actually, as soon as there will be maidens, then I distribute the translate to English, and there, if desired, Russian.

Those. Power adapter specifications:
a photo
Attached Image

Quick unpacking:
video

Maksii @ 03/22/17, 09:41*
Well, no one declared this, and it was written in the zhirbest fake that the screw could not be inserted.

Um, that's what I see in the FAQs.
screen
Attached Image

By the way there was an analysisHD versions. The structure is more similar to R2D, even the mount and screw housing is also used.

Posted on 03/22/2017 10:52 AM:

* Maxbonyk,
That's really the Chinese. In early January, it was written there that nizya =)

Rep: (19)
Hello everyone, I think to update my old router .. I look at Tendu as18 and at Siomi, the first 90 bucks of the second 110 without a cashback.
Why are siomi sizes with and without a disk?
Well, what can you advise in the range of $ 70-110? Thanks in advance

* king800m
Having 3 different routers on hands from Xiaomi, from the most budget Youth to Router Pro R3P and comparing them with TP-Links of different generations and costs, this is how to compare the German car industry with VAZ. Next, based on your budget, you need to decide what is more important: R1D / R2D - 300Mbps / 2.4Ghz 877Mbps / 5Ghz but with 1TB HDD (torrents, storage and backup ...) or back to future speeds, namely R3P - 800Mbps / 2.4 Ghz 1733Mbps / 5Ghz but without HDD (no one canceled USB). The choice is always yours!
king800m @ 03.22.17, 09:59*
Why are siomi sizes with and without a disk?

See the autopsy in the cap.
king800m @ 03.22.17, 09:59*
I look at Tendu as18

I didn’t have any experience with Tenda, but I don’t think that they are far from TP-Link.

Post has been editedMaxbonyk - 22.03.17, 11:38

Rep: (12)
Maxbonyk @ 03/22/17, 11:37*
Having 3 different routers on hands from Xiaomi,

I will write in my own way, having experience with two Xiaomi routers and a dozen of all sorts of different Netgir, TIP links, Asustek, D-Link - i.e. their name is legion
Xiaomi is notable for its box-like simplicity and surprisingly persistent "set up - forget" service.

Rep: (70)
Tomorrow I'll get my own and make a basic opinion. Now there is a router 3

Rep: (354)
Got it today!
Build quality and materials are excellent! For work a little later.
I see that there is a DDNS service, it pleases)

Post has been editedlexxm6 - 22.03.17, 18:06

Rep: (0)
Has anyone tried to connect the Internet on this device via PPTP protocol? How does it work?

and hard to insert there, you can or still not? And if it is impossible, is it possible to organize network storage from a flash drive?
Hard can not, there is a half-case radiator occupies. I did not cling to the external usb3.0 port yet, but I think he doesn’t care what kind of memory it is, should work. Otherwise, I made all the settings as on router 3 from a neighboring topic - everything flies. For the first time in Wi-Fi, I downloaded movies from a PC at a speed of 27Mb / s. Previously, a maximum of 13Mb / s was. Still, gigabit and normal 5g are a thing! Speed ​​on the test after setting 98/99 on a standard 100mbps wired unlimited. It also just configures its repeaters via usb3.0, though the first one was waiting for 10 seconds of the status diode settings, but then everything is fast.
Waiting for a case to hdd and see what the speed will be on the network from sata3->usb3.0->1gbit / s per pc

Post has been editedlexxm6 - 22.03.17, 22:21

Just tried it, a Sandisk usb 3.0 64gb flash drive Extreme sees from the MiWiFi mobile application from a smart. Formatted in FAT32. There is nothing more at hand, but MiWiFi writes that all file system formats are supported.

Post has been editedlexxm6 - 22.03.17, 22:36

* lexxm6 ,
Plugins in stock
Attached Image

Rep: (31)
* lexxm6 , that is, it is also easy to use as a network storage as hd? Just need to steal hard?

Rep: (501)
Well, for starters, wait for the dev firmware and access to SSH

recently (about a year) xiaomi closed the hole with the ssh hack
and it only works on older firmware versions
because pro just came out, the hole will be closed initially
so you can only hope for the official way to get ssh, or for hackers who will open a new hole
Well, there is still a UART (although it is also locked by default, like)

That is, is it also easy to use as a network storage like hd? Just need to steal hard?
as a repository, you probably should try, but he himself seems to be unable to download torrents in stock.

Post has been editedlexxm6 - 22.03.17, 23:20

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/29/19, 05:02