> Important

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

61 pagesV  « < 56 57 58 59 60 61 > »  

> Honor 8 - Marriage and Repair | Smartphone 5.2 "
stikzro
Message#1
21.03.17, 13:07
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 466
Check in: 02.05.11
Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Prime

Marriage and RepairHonor 8
PictureHonor 8, Huawei Honor 8
Description | Discussion � | Purchase � | Accessories � | Marriage and Repair � | Firmware � | Camera talk �

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Hardware problems
Software problems
  • Mistakes when using two SIM cards- According to the manufacturer, fixed in firmware 378.
  • Non-low resolution mode in EMUI 5.0- does not work in firmware 378, will be cured in future updates
  • Drop in brightness in applications(browsers, games, etc.) -no marriage, is a form of concern for the manufacturer of our vision. It does not turn off.
  • Mistake about using a microphone by another application. - no marriage, disinfection - disable voice control in the Google application.
  • Problem in Wi-FI in 5 GHz mode - no marriagetreatment -Honor 8 - Marriage and Repair (Post evg5858 # 60278724)
    Non-working location over the cellular network

Repair and parts
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsagitt67 - 27.03.19, 14:03
Reason for editing: Select the display (module)
ORGANAYZER
Message#1142
22.02.19, 23:24
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 677
Check in: 26.11.15
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact

* Fil1979With a long wait for me, I’ll have to buy here while it is available. The wizard, when replacing the wheelbarrow, took out the acb, it was not very accurate to see it deformed.

--------------------
🇨 🇭 🇪 🇨 🇭 🇪 🇳
veresgr
Message#1143
26.02.19, 19:01
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 17.01.16

* rifal
Tell me how NOHON behaves. All right, does fast charge work? What are the differences after the original?

Post has been editedveresgr - 26.02.19, 19:02
Alex_arm
Message#1144
28.02.19, 13:50
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 14
Check in: 25.01.18

From time to time, messages with a problem like "the charging of another device (USB) icon" plus battery charge hangs in the tray appear in the subject line.
I had this problem from half a year ago, but then this crap appeared occasionally, and the last couple of months the icon in the tray hangs constantly.
The phone for charging is put on either a reboot, or poke "Charging Only" and quickly insert charging, until it jumped back to "Charging another device (USB)".
Cleaning the connector and resetting it to the factory settings first helped, now no.
I did not find information about solving the problem.

Post has been editedAlex_arm - 28.02.19, 14:06
Loops
Message#1145
28.02.19, 20:43
User
[offline]

Messages 94
Check in: 15.10.07

Honor 8 FRD-L09
After the "Software install failed" errors, the volume down button stopped working after several hours. Then a few days later the volume up button.
Did anyone have that? Is this a hardware problem or is it a software problem?
Wanidy
Message#1146
01.03.19, 04:08
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 47
Check in: 30.08.12

Friends, please help me understand the problem in the battery or power controller +.
The situation is this: exactly a year ago, at the end of February 2018, there was a frost minus 14 on the street, and I had to go to an unfamiliar place on the map and had to pull the phone out into the cold and go to gps. The charge was 74% and after 10 minutes it turned off. Since then, problems began. The battery lasts a maximum of 2 hours, and then .... If you actively protect it. From about 100% to 50% even more less falls. But when less than 50% remains, the battery simply evaporates on the eyes. Below 30% - this phone is no longer a tenant and he has only 3 minutes left. The device is 2.2 years old, there were no problems before the frost. This winter in general it was impossible to get him on the street even for the time being. No matter how much charging - it turns off. I come home, I put on charging, it should lie down for about 20 minutes, then it will turn on and it will be 50-60-70%. But without connecting the charging, it will not turn on, it will turn off immediately, and 0% is written at the top. But it is necessary to lie on the charge, as soon as everything is normal. But still, the battery is insanely weak. One phone conversation takes about 10% of the charge, and this is a talk for about 5 minutes. And if God forbid talking on the video link through VibER, then even with charging it will go sharply into the negative.
Phone repair will not bear. Already 3 phones have been sorted out before, you cannot trust anyone. They return it with Chinese details, and if the problem is small, then the left battery will also be delivered, you can not trust anyone. But the trouble is, a lot has been said about this mythical power controller. I'm afraid to make a mistake. So as not to change the battery at home, and then it turns out that this is not enough. Can you please tell me what signs and the controller also need to be changed? Charging native lived for several months, then I had to take the original block from Sonya at home, and the cords changed 3 times, not cheap. I would like to decide this point once and for all, but to understand for sure whether one battery change is enough. Here I attach a screen of the usual situation with the battery. Device frd-al10
Thank!
Attached Image
rod_vlad
Message#1147
01.03.19, 18:07
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 434
Check in: 11.10.16
Honor 8 FRD-L09

* Wanidy,
In any case, you need to change the battery, since you have completely died. They stand on the same ali a little, buy it, change it at home (there is video with replacement in YouTube) and it is quite likely that the problem will disappear. Well, if not, you will have to contact the SC, as you will not change the power controller at home. In my case, in winter itself, it is cut off, if it is used in the cold for more than 10 minutes, this is already 2 winters .. otherwise there are no problems, except that the charge has become worse, but the worker lasts a day, so for the time being it is tolerable.

--------------------
Siemens C60 ->Siemens CX75 ->Nokia N8 ->Honor 8 FRD-L09 (B521)
rifal
Message#1148
02.03.19, 00:28
Novice
[offline]

Messages 48
Check in: 23.06.11

* veresgr,
Fast charging works (judging by the charging icon). But it feels charging more slowly than the original. The difference in the installation was in too long a train at Nohon, it was necessary to carefully lay it. But a huge plus - insensitivity to frost, at least at me the shutdown stopped completely.
Evgeniy_11ru
Message#1149
10.03.19, 21:27
User
[offline]

Messages 50
Check in: 10.02.17

Help advice!
Honor 8 fell into a full bubble bath
while caught searching for him there took 5-10 seconds
it played internet radio
when found began to shake it
and blow a hairdryer
can't turn off
rebooted once
in 2 angles of the shadow wave
there is a repairman familiar
right now in a towel on the battery warm
what can we expect? will live? still?

P.S. oochen sorry so much
rod_vlad
Message#1150
10.03.19, 23:18
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 434
Check in: 11.10.16
Honor 8 FRD-L09

* Evgeniy_11ru,
I would have disassembled it completely, cleaned and dried. And there it would have been obvious .. And so, after such a dive anything can be, you can not guess.

--------------------
Siemens C60 ->Siemens CX75 ->Nokia N8 ->Honor 8 FRD-L09 (B521)
N0I
Message#1151
11.03.19, 09:51
Millennial
[offline]

Messages 3898
Check in: 24.12.08

* rifaldo not tell briefly how to change? Those tools that came together was enough? Is it hard to remove the cover? And how, in general.

--------------------
HP 2490b =>Rover pc c6 =>Asus p526 =>Samsung i710 =>Qtek 9100 =>E-ten m700 =>SE P1 =>Samsung i710 =>Nokia 5800 =>Asus p320 =>Samsung i5700 =>Acer Liquid e =>Samsung T959 Vibrant =>SE Arc =>Samsung Galaxy R =>LG Nitro HD =>HTC one XL + mw600 =>SGN2 + NEXUS 7 (2013) 32GB LTE =>SGN3 + Sony SW2 =>Iphone 5s + =>=>=>
rifal
Message#1152
11.03.19, 13:45
Novice
[offline]

Messages 48

N0I @ 03/11/19, 09:51*
Do not tell briefly how to change?

In short, here:
1. Open the cover ->2. turned off the fingerprint sensor>3. removed the scotch remnants ->4.disabled loops->5. disassembled all the boards that are possible ->6. pick off the battery ->7. removed the remnants of scotch, pasted a new->8. put a new acc ->9. twisted all the boards, turned on checked ->10. flooded in 7000, closed the lid ->11. loosened the cover, connected the fingerprint sensor>12. closed the lid and put it under the press at night.
But seriously, I did everything in the video of the disassembly above, there is nothing complicated (this is my 3 successful analysis of 4, it took 90-100 minutes). There are more than enough tools in the kit. The most difficult thing for me was not to remove the cover (it went off easily enough), but to take off the battery. Just before that, I also changed my wife on the Iphone, there was a train under him, which I successfully broke. On honor, the pickers guessed not to glue the adhesive tape on the cable under the battery.

Post has been editedrifal - 11.03.19, 14:15
Tankyan
Message#1153
11.03.19, 14:55
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 471
Check in: 25.04.15
Honor 8 FRD-L09

* rifal, cover loosened without a hair dryer?
rifal
Message#1154
11.03.19, 15:02
Novice
[offline]

Messages 48

Tankyan @ 03/11/19, 14:55*
snooped off without hair dryer

He took it all off with the help of his wife’s household hair dryer, without it in any way (or you can heal yourself)
Celebrete
Message#1155
13.03.19, 06:56
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 11
Check in: 03.03.17

Tell me who it was.
When the charging cable is plugged into the phone, the sensor starts to go berserk. A lot of false positives occur, it is impossible to either type the text or talk on the phone - it is unlocked and lives its own life. Pull out the cable - and again a normal phone.
I thought it was the firmware, but I use it for half a year and without changes, I recently bought my husband Huawei and there is no such thing, it works normally on charging. Already wildly enraged that it is necessary to stick the charger, as the sensor becomes impossible to use.
Is it all so or take it as a marriage?

Post has been editedCelebrete - 13.03.19, 06:57
Tankyan
Message#1156
13.03.19, 07:48
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 471
Honor 8 FRD-L09

* Celebretetry another memory
boom2la
Message#1157
15.03.19, 08:27
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1726
Check in: 20.10.14
Samsung Galaxy A6 SM-A600FZ

Friends, your Honor 8 is not just a problem, you have trouble and you are silent:
read to the end

- I went to repair your machine and it happened ..
From the beginning I checked the problem with EMUI 5, then with EMUI 8 ..
And the problem is hardware, but the essence is that when I put a SIM card (of any operator) and turn on 4G 3G 2G auto mode, everything flies on the Internet, social networks, YouTube and others .. And then you need to call this SIM card and it started - silence when you call .. And just everything is reset, I did not understand, I call again, and again the same problem ..
What do you think ?! What kind of game ?!
I translate this SIM card in 2G in the SIM card settings and I can easily call ..

Well, I think it is necessary to once again put 4G and enable data transfer and call this Honor 8 ..
And then another problem arose, I can not get through to Honor 8, they say the subscriber is not available ..

What do you think ?!
I put another SIM card of another operator, I turn on 4G on it .. And I do everything the same thing - I call from it, silence, the call is not on, I call it and the subscriber is also unavailable ..

PS:
I checked everything on Xiaomi Mi A1, when 4G internet works, I call both him and him and I can get through and I’m calling and talking, just yesterday I checked these data of the SIM card on Sharp aquos S3 mini (CN Version) - everything works fine, On One plus 5T, everything works fine .. On Redmi note 5 everything also works fine ..

What kind of L19 (CN) version of Honor 8, I certainly understand, but it should not be like this ..
Before writing, I tested your phone for about a week, and they never got through to me, in 4G mode, well, any of the above phones switch to 3-2 G well and take calls, and I can also call everything they can reach me ..

What do you have with the communication module on the CN (Chinese) version of Honor 8? 4G LTE blocks everything and does not understand what needs to be switched so that people can call or call? !!
DenisGritsunov
Message#1158
15.03.19, 08:33
Mobile photographer
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 4369
Check in: 07.02.15
Honor 8 FRD-L19

* boom2la, l-19 is Europe, not China

Posted 03/15/2019 08:36 AM:

* boom2lasecondly, help searching
//savagemessiahzine.com/ forum / i ... forums = 1 & topics = 757441

--------------------
We are for users, not users for us
Tankyan
Message#1159
15.03.19, 23:38
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 471
Honor 8 FRD-L09

* boom2laI definitely have no such problem
frogibes
Message#1160
16.03.19, 10:02
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 817
Check in: 17.11.09
Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) SM-A320F / DS

* boom2la,
And I do not have such a problem, the calls of the norms pass. On the L-19, the last drain is Android 8.
I in the discussion of this paragraph painted for you and deleted (no, to move here). these curators are already "here": beee:

Post has been editedfrogibes - 21.03.19, 22:51

--------------------
The mobile phone is "Chernobyl" for the brain.
Galaxy A320F (8.0, no root, from 06/10/2017) + Xiaomi Mi Band 2
surname92
Message#1161
22.03.19, 20:07
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 24.07.16

* holodmex
There was a problem, when charging, the phone can turn itself off and does not turn on until you turn it on with the power button, on your own, but if you took the phone and didn’t notice that it turned off, it’s interesting that it’s not working until you plug it in

This problem should be solved by replacing the bottom board, most likely after the liquid got into the slot, there is a short circuit in the usb type-c, I removed the interboard cable and the phone began to turn on normally without a charger, before that there was a one-on-one situation
Honor

61 pagesV  « < 56 57 58 59 60 61 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 02:08