> Important

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

61 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Honor 8 - Marriage and Repair | Smartphone 5.2 "
stikzro
Message#1
21.03.17, 13:07
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 466
Check in: 02.05.11
Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Prime

Marriage and RepairHonor 8
PictureHonor 8, Huawei Honor 8
Description | Discussion | Purchase | Accessories | Marriage and Repair | Firmware | Camera talk

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Hardware problems
Software problems
  • Mistakes when using two SIM cards- According to the manufacturer, fixed in firmware 378.
  • Non-low resolution mode in EMUI 5.0- does not work in firmware 378, will be cured in future updates
  • Drop in brightness in applications(browsers, games, etc.) -no marriage, is a form of concern for the manufacturer of our vision. It does not turn off.
  • Mistake about using a microphone by another application. - no marriage, disinfection - disable voice control in the Google application.
  • Problem in Wi-FI in 5 GHz mode - no marriagetreatment -Honor 8 - Marriage and Repair (Post evg5858 # 60278724)
    Non-working location over the cellular network

Repair and parts
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsagitt67 - 27.03.19, 14:03
Reason for editing: Select the display (module)
AlexanderL
Message#2
21.03.17, 13:28
del
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 15780
Check in: 12.02.13
Meizu 16th 6/64

M
Topic moved to subsectionHonor

--------------------
MoreI am not a moderator. For questions related to the forum, you are happy to answer existingModerators of the section "Android - Devices"
stikzro
Message#3
21.03.17, 13:47
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 466
Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Prime

Reserve

Post has been editedstikzro - 18.04.17, 16:17
AlexSch
Message#4
26.03.17, 15:26
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 39
Check in: 28.03.08
Honor 8 FRD-L09

For statistics.
Blue Honor 8, Purchased on March 14 in the Player.
This morning was a full charge. In the middle of the day, the red LED lights up, the smart does not turn on.
On the restart by the power button, the exit to the boot menu does not respond. The red LED goes out for a second, then lights up again.
Not for long, he pleased me. :(
Tomorrow I will go to terminate the contract of sale.

--------------------
When I eat, I am deaf and dumb. When I drink ... I am more social.
Timofey2000
Message#5
27.03.17, 08:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 260
Check in: 29.12.08
TCL M3G

This is certainly not a marriage, but all the same. The phone in the car slipped out of the holder and dropped the power button on the passenger seat skid. As a result of a collision with the iron body of the button slightly deformed. Now it does not work at times. More precisely, there is no clear click when you click. Some time later, everything works as it should. Enrages, of course, but in the repair to bear scary. The case is certainly not guaranteed. And how much it will cost to repair even imagine scary.

--------------------
Owner HONOR8
nakme
Message#6
28.03.17, 20:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 241
Check in: 05.01.12

Ahem, ahem !!!! Since the sale of only two messages? By buying uniquely !!!!!!!
Scorpion2810
Message#7
28.03.17, 22:07
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 28.03.17

Bought in the official store. Yesterday there was a noise when shooting a video - a terrible hissing is heard, it blocks all other sounds. I thought the problem was with the camera. I checked the microphone during a conversation - the same problem. The hissing appears and disappears. Appealed to those. support, I will try to make a return.
SeDmY ™
Message#8
29.03.17, 08:46
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1250
Check in: 01.02.15
Honor View 20 8/256

Scorpion2810 @ 03/28/2017, 10:07 PM*
Bought in the official store. Yesterday there was a noise when shooting a video - a terrible hissing is heard, it blocks all other sounds. I thought the problem was with the camera. I checked the microphone during a conversation - the same problem. The hissing appears and disappears. Appealed to those. support, I will try to make a return.

Where is the example?
Tyupoip
Message#9
29.03.17, 12:09
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 699
Check in: 26.06.16
Honor 8 FRD-L09

Hello everyone!
Did anyone have such a disaster: the left side of the screen along the edge itself does not work correctly when pressed. For example, if you try to drag an icon, which is at the left edge of the screen, it seems to be “broken” and you get a second-third-fourth attempt. I tried the touchscreen test: the effect when pressed into these areas is as if the finger after pressing moves a couple of millimeters to the screen center from the edge. Smart new (3 days) and so it has been since the inclusion ... :(

Post has been editedTyupoip - 29.03.17, 12:10
stikzro
Message#10
29.03.17, 15:40
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 466
Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Prime

* Tyupoip,
Carry back to the store.
Edkiygluk
Message#11
03.04.17, 13:46
User
[offline]

Messages 77
Check in: 06.11.09
Philips Xenium W6610

After replacing the display, the feature does not work with a smart screenshot. As the knuckle does not knock on the display - the screen is not done. Is it a feature of the display itself?

--------------------
better "yum install" than setup.exe ..............
Alienmanman
Message#12
03.04.17, 18:58
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24
Check in: 25.10.07
Honor 8 FRD-L19

Today a blue Honor 8 / 64Gb came to me from the official online store. Sealed in film, the packaging is intact, but the display with the defect is darkening in the corner, as if part of the backlight is not working.
I made a request, I am waiting for a replacement now. It is a pity that this will now stretch for 2 weeks.
stikzro
Message#13
03.04.17, 21:10
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 466
Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Prime

* Edkiygluk
where did you change?

Posted on 04/03/2017 21:10:

* AlienMan,
can you take a photo?
Tyupoip
Message#14
04.04.17, 00:54
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 699
Check in: 26.06.16
Honor 8 FRD-L09

In general, in St. Petersburg, they recognized marriage: when the body cools down to 10-15 (+), the touchscreen starts to work incorrectly. Namely: when drawing in the tests and in the keyboard svaype (continuous dialing by drawing from letter to letter), tears begin, as if the finger has ceased to touch the screen. With warming the defect disappears.
komondante
Message#15
04.04.17, 01:14
Novice
[offline]

Messages 35
Check in: 20.02.11

On the phone, the screen module changed. After the replacement, the following reaction was noticed to the ICE lamps at the front camera, everything is ok with the main camera. Unfortunately I do not remember whether before replacing the screen like that. Does anyone else have such problems? Go with a claim to the service?
Shooting modes picked up - does not disappear.

Attached Image
Edkiygluk
Message#16
04.04.17, 09:53
User
[offline]

Messages 77
Check in: 06.11.09
Philips Xenium W6610

stikzro @ 04/03/17, 21:10*
Edkiygluk
where did you change?

The history of the phone is as follows - I got it with a broken display. Modification FRD-L09
I went with him for two weeks, then I decided to change the display. In the presence was only Chinese gold (do not count for advertising .. here's a video, in order to evaluate what happened in the endhttps: //www.youtube.co...U&video_id=MJHNxVQPdn4 )
Replacing the display along with the work cost 3100r (not off service naturally). In the off-line service, the 7500 was pushed (and again with the installation of a non-pig display)
After replacing the display, the smart screenshot (which is activated by two knocks with the knuckle on the screen) and the split screen (knock and swipe) stopped working.
Sensors are OK. I bow to the fact that this is a glitch of a non-original display. But the problem does not bother me much. Just remember that this can be.

Post has been editedEdkiygluk - 04.04.17, 09:56

--------------------
better "yum install" than setup.exe ..............
Radja73
Message#17
04.04.17, 15:56
Local
[offline]

Messages 118
Check in: 13.05.14
Honor 6

Ordered on "Ali", a gift for the new year for his wife. Immediately got out the problem with spontaneous reboot. In SC they said it is necessary to change the fee, the issue price is 10k. Thought spat. I told my wife not to worry. A year later, buy her another, even better.

--------------------
HONOR 6 (H60-L12) Black
EMUI 4.0,1__6.11.16 (without root)
stikzro
Message#18
04.04.17, 16:34
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 466
Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Prime

* Radja73,
the seller remember?
Alienmanman
Message#19
05.04.17, 12:20
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24
Honor 8 FRD-L19

stikzro @ 04/03/17, 21:10*
can you take a photo?

I attach photos.
Attached Image
Attached Image

In general, I do not recommend anyone to buy equipment in the "official store" of Huawei - this is a real Sharashkin office. I hope they will withdraw the distribution contract for such a “operational service”. Everything became clear to them after I received a defective phone. I am not in Moscow, respectively, the delivery itself takes a couple of days. And so: the application for replacement has been issued and approved on Monday around 13:00. Until the end of the working day on Tuesday at the Transport Company, they never knew in a dream that they should come to me. Call center "Huawei" does not solve anything, does not connect with anyone, and smacks outright nonsense. As a result, having spent more than an hour communicating with the operators of the store with non-Slavic names, as well as with the TC, I found out:
1. After receiving your money, you stop being interested in this desk.
2. They send an application to the TK by courier on foot (there is no other explanation why the carrier is notified only on the 3rd! Day)
3. TC (SPSR) acts instantly: last night they did not have my number in the database, and today it is AFTER! the courier’s departure to the line was called by the operator and informed me that a request had been received for return transportation and the courier had added my address to the route. Wait!
4. Call center operators do not connect with anyone, do not know anything, do not accept any statements, and generally speaking to them is a waste of time and nerves. Just read by piece of paper.
5. If everything goes on like this, then I will get my phone number only April 19th. I paid for it on March 30. It would be better to buy in the "Connected" (the price is the same), or ordered for Ali.

I'm afraid that this "fun" will not end ...

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 07.04.17, 08:09
Reason for editing: Pictures under spoiler
AlexSch
Message#20
05.04.17, 13:14
Novice
[offline]

Messages 39
Check in: 28.03.08
Honor 8 FRD-L09

* AlienMan,
Why didn't you request a refund?
It would be faster and easier.
For a refund from the seller 10 days. For replacement - 20.
I'm already with a new phone. March 27, handed over under warranty.

--------------------
When I eat, I am deaf and dumb. When I drink ... I am more social.
Alienmanman
Message#21
05.04.17, 13:21
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24
Honor 8 FRD-L19

* AlexSch,

But who knew that they are all so sad? I received a phone in around 11:30, made an application and received confirmation by 13:00, I was sure that the courier would arrive by the next day. Nothing foreshadowed ...
In addition, I somehow did not encounter the exchange of similar electronics, purchased remotely. Even with Ali, a bunch of phones came without marriage.

Post has been editedAlienmanman - 05.04.17, 13:24
Honor

61 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 02:08