186 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Syma X8 - Discussion | [Drone] the most affordable drone for entertainment and training
freerai
Message#1
21.03.17, 10:21
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 552
Check in: 08.12.11
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

Syma X8 - the most affordable drone, for entertainment and training.

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.
  • Frank flood, showdown, etc. sedition, we will burn with a hot iron), so do not accelerate too much.
  • Having the experience of visiting many forums, the first page, I take them under typical questions, revealing which, over time, we will get a completely sane "title page" for beginners, in which most of the basic issues are described.

The most important!!!
Device description
The most affordable drone for entertainment, training, modding and tuning, as well as for video shooting.
The essence of this topic is to identify the very best or make a list of the very best, in terms of accessibility and potential, with the aim of helping novice pilots.
To begin with, let's take the Syma x8 drone and all its modifications, since in terms of the purchase price, the possibilities and the cost of repairing, upgrading or repairing it is, at the present time, simply out of competition.
The possibility of using the drone.

Specifications
Characteristics (base model) X8C
Multicopter type
quadcopter (4 screws)
Screw protection
there is
Control type
radio channel, remote control included
Headless mode
there is
Control range
100-300 m (radio channel)
Camera (optional)
Matrix resolution
2 MP
First person view (FPV)
there is
Nutrition
Battery
2000 mA * h, 7.4 V
Maximum flight time
7-10 min
Battery charging time
200 min
Type of power control panel
batteries
Size and weight
Dimensions, LxWxH
500x500x190 mm
Quadcopter weight
600 g
Equipment
Li-Po 7.4 V 2000 mAh battery, charger, screwdriver, propeller protection kit, manual, D / U remote control.

Drone versions
Instructions
Platform Compatibility
Batteries
Modification of the remote and a little about the antenna (for control and not only)
Motors and screws
PILOT TIPS
FPV and OSD systems
Shooting video on action cameras and suspensions

�� � ���� "�������" download

Modifications and experiments
Parse the problems and crash
Video

If you want your useful post to be placed in the header, indicate this in the post. Write - "put it in the header, in such a section" and if it doesn’t make it difficult for you - drop a link to the post in a personal.
Thank you very much for your work and contribution to our common cause!

Post has been editedZlisten - 14.04.19, 19:33
Reason for editing: (drone versions) More about versions
wada1024
Message#22
25.03.17, 13:11
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 948
Check in: 26.10.08
Honor 4x

Generally long there fiit

Definitely a good helmet. And there is also Eachine Goggles Two, doroguschih fatshark, all sorts of Attiudes, Dominators ...
And it's not about the money. And the fact is that if someone plans to go further, then he will acquire something quality, quality, will go to racers, for example.
And someone will stay on Sime. Or even go away from the topic ... And this budget option is clearly suitable for him.
I consider your post an ordinary attempt to unleash a holivar. Sorry;)
rms99
Message#23
25.03.17, 13:15
Detective!
[offline]

Messages 542
Check in: 03.10.13
Asus memo pad

I did not make the ring soft, since in one division of the scale the engines turn off. Did so. Before locking once, just turn the ring to the side. After that, they mostly turn down. In this case, I have at least 2 graduations of the scale and the motors do not turn off. At 1m, checked, bran-guaranteed. When it is necessary to turn off the motors, the ring is again in the side, no need to poke up or down. While flying like that.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedrms99 - 25.03.17, 13:18

--------------------
Non facit nisi ille qui hoc errore deciperis
aquasik22
Message#24
25.03.17, 13:19
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3254
Check in: 23.10.08
Samsung Galaxy S Advance GT-I9070

* wada1024,you misunderstood me, apparently

In fiit max it can fit without warming up, disassembling and all gluing, and even in a case. $ 13 with remote control - and no problems.
Attached Image

Post has been editedaquasik22 - 25.03.17, 13:20
rms99
Message#25
25.03.17, 13:22
Detective!
[offline]

Messages 542
Asus memo pad

Guys, but you have a partition in the helmet, this is a helmet for two pictures, but from what you see, you understand that you have one picture, do you have an amputated partition?

--------------------
freerai
Message#26
25.03.17, 13:53
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 552
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

* rms99,
You can reconsider, because we cannot do this for you anyway.

--------------------
Know how - long
rms99
Message#27
25.03.17, 14:31
Detective!
[offline]

Messages 542
Asus memo pad

I looked again. You have not removed the partition. This is a regular flam for viewing BP content, a bit dopilny to the size of your smart, the question remains, how will you watch the video from the transmitter if it is not divided into two pictures for RV glasses?
Also, I can not quote here. After clicking on the quote button, nothing happens.

Post has been editedrms99 - 25.03.17, 14:32

--------------------
freerai
Message#28
25.03.17, 14:33
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 552
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

In fiit max can not warm up

Yes ktozh argues that? Fiit is super, it’s just the height of perfection ...))), BUT, that crap came to hand, you don’t have to wait, and the price is cheap, for experiments - that’s what it is.

Posted 25/03/2017 14:37:

rms99 @ 03.25.17, 17:31*
I looked again

to this forum, you were specifically invited, because on the old one it was not possible to make a normal hat, and it’s terribly annoying to explain the same thing 10-20 times. In this forum, there is a cap in which, there is already an answer to this question.

Ps On video after 10:30

Post has been editedfreerai - 25.03.17, 14:42

--------------------
Know how - long
rms99
Message#29
25.03.17, 15:38
Detective!
[offline]

Messages 542
Asus memo pad

I did not watch the video. Now everything is clear. There are two links and I watched the first one all the time.

And all the same it is impossible to answer with quoting

--------------------
freerai
Message#30
25.03.17, 15:46
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 552
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

And all the same it is impossible to answer with quoting

Andrew, well, the right word, how small)
select the text and click to quote (hmmm, although there may be a limit on the number of messages or on the time of registration)

--------------------
Know how - long
wada1024
Message#31
25.03.17, 16:29
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 948
Check in: 26.10.08
Honor 4x

you misunderstood me, apparently

Sorry, I probably didn't get enough sleep. I apologize: rolleyes:

Post has been editedwada1024 - 25.03.17, 22:29
freerai
Message#32
25.03.17, 18:42
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 552
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

Proper balancing screws.

https://youtu.be/j4w8Ngvb-hk

--------------------
Know how - long
freerai
Message#33
26.03.17, 13:00
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 552
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

Strange thing - half a day I test Ji engines, in comparison with the usual ones. If about voracity and calorific value, everything is more or less clear, then about power - not really.
So, in order - all measurement data are given in arbitrary units, since part of the wires, when measuring, of a thin section, and the measurement of thrust, also performed on a homemade slipway:
- The consumed current in ji (1A) is 27-30% more compared to conventional motors (0.7A).
- The temperature of the engines, as expected - Ji (63) is much hotter than normal (53).
- Traction. And here, everything is not very clear - made a lot of measurements, and, in different versions and with different wires. As a result, I received a weighty reason - on the one hand, to think seriously, and on the other - partial confirmation of previous flight observations. The increase in power is only 7-10% increase in thrust, on Ji engines.

Therefore, it is probably expedient to use ji, only in case of a need for a larger carrying capacity compared to stock, and for ordinary flights or FPV flights, the usual ones will be better - longer flight, since they are more economical. Those. the race for ji is not always justified.

Post has been editedfreerai - 26.03.17, 13:08

--------------------
Know how - long
TAFFFF
Message#34
26.03.17, 15:25
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 6
Check in: 25.03.17

I wonder which motors are more long-lived))
rms99
Message#35
26.03.17, 15:47
Detective!
[offline]

Messages 542
Asus memo pad

TAFFFF @ 03/26/17, 15:25*
I wonder which motors are more long-lived))

How lucky, in the brush is a lottery, although it happens and go very long.

--------------------
freerai
Message#36
26.03.17, 16:16
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 552
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

* TAFFFF,
Ji consume more current, while warming up more, if the brushes are the same as usual, then they will live less.

--------------------
Know how - long
Temo4ka707
Message#37
26.03.17, 16:28
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 640
Check in: 11.03.12

Became the proud owner of a quadrocopterSYMA X8SW. My first quadcopter, the first experience. I flew off on it several times, with hard falls and other special effects. To the surprise of the quadric very tenacious, shock-resistant, I was afraid that it would be worse. I read that with the line of SYMA X5-X8 spend a lot of modifications, and therefore are interested in a few questions to the experts:

1. Since the engines are collector, do they need any care, oil lubrication, etc.?
2. How hard the quad will fly when installing the suspensionG-2D+ action camera?(about the weight of action cameras, is it not easier to take a Chinese miracle smartphone for 3-4k, with android, a good camera, gps sensor in case of a drop in the square behind the visibility, there are a lot of them on Ali now, and the weight is less than the average action camera)
3. Is it possible to replace the engines with more powerful ones? I saw somewhere that they change the C class engines to the G class (I don’t know what they are on this machine)
4. Does it make sense to change the antenna at the console and a quadric? I haven’t analyzed the console or quadr, I don’t know what the new model is worth.
5. What kind of simple HD action camera would you recommend? Not Go Pro, but analogs. The original SJ4000 camera costs from 8k, its “replica” is from 2k, but it seems to me that the replicas do not have good fps and, in general, are not so hot.
6. Is it necessary to balance a quadrocopter? In addition to balancing the screws, you can also balance the entire tape on the "legs" (I want the front legs to be marked with black tape so as not to get lost in space and know exactly where the quad is in front and where the back is) When taking off, even indoors, leads him a little away, he does not hang in place. Are these screws or offset center of gravity?

Kvadrik was taken as the initial, not only for practice in management, but also for photo-video shooting of various objects in the mountains, on vacation, and so on. I will be glad to any practical advice!

P.S.
Naturally, I do not want to get a phantom at the exit, but if it is possible to improve the performance, why not.

Post has been editedTemo4ka707 - 26.03.17, 17:46

--------------------
iPhone 5S | 16Gb | iOS 12 | April 2015 | No Jailbreak / Never Jailbreak
Apple Watch S3 Nike + | 42mm | Space Gray | WatchOS 5
SYMA X8SW | Walkera G-2D | SJCAM SJ4000
TAFFFF
Message#38
26.03.17, 16:57
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 6
Check in: 25.03.17

freerai @ 03/26/17, 19:16*
will live less

Have you tried to put the usual on the H version of the board? If so, how does the copter behave?
I thought that G motors are not as cool as they seem, since no one said that they are significantly different from normal ones)
rms99
Message#39
26.03.17, 18:08
Detective!
[offline]

Messages 542
Asus memo pad

TAFFFF @ 03/26/17, 16:57*
Have you tried to put the usual on the H version of the board?

Post # 34. He has a version of N.

--------------------
freerai
Message#40
26.03.17, 18:08
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 552
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

* TAFFFF,
Yes, I have both the usual and the baro, to either go any motors. On the pallet, with baro and ordinary ones, it turns out the longest flight.
On a conventional board, the flight time is less, because it is also necessary to work actively with gas.

Posted on 03/26/2017, 18:11:

* Temo4ka707,
1 yes
2 minutes 5-7 flight
3 likely ji, judging by the sound
4 I put the booster in the drone left stub
5 See the reviews, they all shoot well with normal illumination, and at dusk everyone has problems
6 you can only balance the screws, but on the drone, stick everything your heart desires, just why?

Post has been editedfreerai - 26.03.17, 18:17

--------------------
Know how - long
Temo4ka707
Message#41
26.03.17, 18:14
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 640
Check in: 11.03.12

* freerai,

1. You can not disassemble with a syringe or need to disassemble and lubricate the shaft + motor?
2. Regarding the camera vs phone what do you say?
4. What is the role of a booster? I saw that they put a simple antenna from D-Link and it's fine. The new quad on the remote has two small processes, instead of the central one on the old models.
5. Interested in specific models, sorry for perseverance. At dusk, I think there is no need to shoot, the drone will be much more difficult to manage. The price range is large, and the characteristics are blurry (fps it’s not clear which ones at different resolutions)
6. screw balancing is understandable. I meant that instead of screws you can balance a carcass of a quadric, the effect as a whole will be the same — to balance / stabilize. And the gyro does the rest. Is not it so?

Post has been editedTemo4ka707 - 26.03.17, 18:24

--------------------
iPhone 5S | 16Gb | iOS 12 | April 2015 | No Jailbreak / Never Jailbreak
Apple Watch S3 Nike + | 42mm | Space Gray | WatchOS 5
SYMA X8SW | Walkera G-2D | SJCAM SJ4000

186 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 15:15