188 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Syma X8 - Discussion | [Drone] the most affordable drone for entertainment and training
freerai
Message#1
21.03.17, 10:21
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 552
Check in: 08.12.11
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

Syma X8 - the most affordable drone, for entertainment and training.
Selection and comparison of quadcopters and drones |

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.
  • Frank flood, showdown, etc. sedition, we will burn with a hot iron), so do not accelerate too much.
  • Having the experience of visiting many forums, the first page, I take them under typical questions, revealing which, over time, we will get a completely sane "title page" for beginners, in which most of the basic issues are described.

The most important!!!
Device description
The most affordable drone for entertainment, training, modding and tuning, as well as for video shooting.
The essence of this topic is to identify the very best or make a list of the very best, in terms of accessibility and potential, with the aim of helping novice pilots.
To begin with, let's take the Syma x8 drone and all its modifications, since in terms of the purchase price, the possibilities and the cost of repairing, upgrading or repairing it is, at the present time, simply out of competition.
The possibility of using the drone.

Specifications
Characteristics (base model) X8C
Multicopter type
quadcopter (4 screws)
Screw protection
there is
Control type
radio channel, remote control included
Headless mode
there is
Control range
100-300 m (radio channel)
Camera (optional)
Matrix resolution
2 MP
First person view (FPV)
there is
Nutrition
Battery
2000 mA * h, 7.4 V
Maximum flight time
7-10 min
Battery charging time
200 min
Type of power control panel
batteries
Size and weight
Dimensions, LxWxH
500x500x190 mm
Quadcopter weight
600 g
Equipment
Li-Po 7.4 V 2000 mAh battery, charger, screwdriver, propeller protection kit, manual, D / U remote control.

Drone versions
Instructions
Platform Compatibility
Batteries
Modification of the remote and a little about the antenna (for control and not only)
Motors and screws
Legal issues using quadcopters
PILOT TIPS
FPV and OSD systems
Shooting video on action cameras and suspensions

�� � ���� "�������" download

Modifications and experiments
Parse the problems and crash
Video

If you want your useful post to be placed in the header, indicate this in the post. Write - "put it in the header, in such a section" and if it doesn’t make it difficult for you - drop a link to the post in a personal.
Thank you very much for your work and contribution to our common cause!

Post has been editedZlisten - 12.06.19, 14:38
Reason for editing: (Theme Navigator) Selection and comparison of quadcopters and drones + legal information
freerai
Message#2
21.03.17, 10:32
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 552
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

I will try to quickly reflect all the main points, because There is a similar theme on rsdezizne, but there is no way to put the main issues in the header, and this is just a nightmare.

The very first post, I want it once again and I hope that in the last, at least in this topic, I will try to describe the basics of obtaining information on the subject of interest. Because everything in the world is divided into conditionally subjective and objective, then do not try to quickly acquire the prejudices and misconceptions of another person; You will not become a hostage of someone else's delusions. Learn the basic principles:
- Search the network (Google, Yandex, etc.), hammer in the search box, what you want to know and read at least general, basic information on the issue. Based on what you read, you will form some idea of ​​the essence of the question (problem) and you can ask the "right", thoughtful question.
- The formulation of the "right" question. As it is not sad, but no one, for you, your life will not live and therefore, get ready for the type questions - and what is ...? You simply send ...
The “correct” question attracts an active community, by its formulation and formulation, i.e. something like - I want to do this and that and I hope to get this one ... exactly in this or similar, posing the question, you will gain a lot of like-minded people and get a competent answer from more knowledgeable or more experienced members of the forum.

Post has been editedfreerai - 21.03.17, 11:18

--------------------
Know how - long
freerai
Message#3
21.03.17, 17:01
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 552
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

Known versions (there is such a mess in the network with names and interpretations, although everything is extremely simple) of the drone:
Syma x8- found in some sellers, especially Chinese, this is a naked Sim, without a camera, because the complete camera is the utmost UG (sad gov ... but is an inexpensive thing with extremely mediocre characteristics, who wants to get, but do not expect practically anything from it), I mean that it’s better, let it be better than you expect than then be disappointed in the purchase, especially since you can save a little).
Syma x8c- standard basic version, with this camera, i.e. This is a sim, with a UG camera in the kit
Syma x8w- a WIFI transmitter was screwed to the UG camera, the camera did not become less dull, but this move allowed to pump out additional loot from buyers, but since Wi-Fi video transmission and control is carried out at the same frequency - 2.4 GHz;
Syma x8g- the version with Ji engines, more powerful magnets, allow you to get an additional increase in power, though small - about 100 grams, plus these engines are quite noticeably heated, but allow Sim, carry the camera and light 2-axle suspension, though not for long.
Syma x8h *- All of the above, BUT! installed a new version of the board with a barometer (letter H in the model name) and a different firmware. The barometer, significantly adds stability to the drone, when piloting and simplifies the process of possible shooting. A different way of piloting the version with a barometer, due to the lack of a constant steer, in height, allows you to get some increase in the duration of the flight. The console, unlike all previous versions, has both sticks, spring-loaded in a central position, the predecessors have a left stick of gas, which was not fixed.
Syma x8S *- I suspect that the letter S, in the name of the model, will turn out to be nothing more than majestic - SUPER !!!, although I could be wrong, maybe Style, in short. All of the above, but already in stock with a barometer, the newest version of the UG of the camera, modes - Avtovzlet and auto landing, a new case, or rather, it looks like an old, but completely different, completely different IIIII panel !!!! The latest plastic garbage, around the battery, with a different connector and the price is TWO TIMES EXPENSIVE, for new-fashioned batteries, compared with the previous version! I was interested in the mechanism of fastening the screws, I suspect that it will be possible to try, “tuck in” to the old x8, engines, judging by the characteristic sound - ji.

Remote controls- I’m not going to say about all x8 sims, I don’t know about the S version, the consoles are interchangeable and differ only by the left stick - the gas is centered (on versions with a barometer) or not, besides this, the consoles are suitable for x5 (here, like 2 versions of consoles - with green and blue LEDs, so the blue ones are suitable), but these remote controls themselves are smaller and the transmitter is weaker. The stated range of x8 is 300 meters, x5 is 100.

Post has been editedfreerai - 31.03.17, 11:05

--------------------
Know how - long
freerai
Message#4
22.03.17, 07:56
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 552
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

Because to embrace the immensity, it is possible only gradually, then, I'll start with a description of my own experience of owning this drone and hobbies in general.
In the spring of 2016, for me, there was an urgent need to attract such equipment for video filming.demos of my company. After analyzing the offer on the market for aerial video services, I calculated the budget for the upcoming event and became seriously thoughtful. The resulting amount was at that moment completely unacceptable to me. Not wanting to abandon my plans, I went through the Internet for information about prices and technical characteristics of video recording equipment and aircraft - quadcopters. The information received inspired, because for quite a modest budget, I could put together a good set of devices for flying and video shooting. Also bribed by the fact that most of the components were self-contained devices,with the ability to use independently of the droneand were extremely useful for my other hobbies, and the selected drone itself, with a penny value, has a number of significant advantages: - low cost of the kit, a huge number of spare parts and add. components, the possibility of upgrading, minimal costs in case of damage or loss of the drone and small losses, if you want to sell all this farm, if necessary in the future.
So, the kit itself of my initial purchase:
Drone - Sima x8 without camera, the most inexpensive set with Ali.
The camera - SJ8000, at that time, this offer on the market, for me, became the most attractive.
Suspension - Walkera G2D, also the most attractive solution, right up to today.
Also, having read horror stories, I ordered a set of spare parts and additional lipo batteries. Subsequently, the parts came in handy to me, but the batteries, I would have ordered completely different ones.

Post has been editedfreerai - 22.03.17, 12:53

--------------------
Know how - long
freerai
Message#5
22.03.17, 08:04
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 552
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

First impressions.
Sima x8, with a film set hung on her, flies for 6-8 minutes and it is extremely hard for her, you also need a lot of duplicates and time to choose less worthwhile material - the approximate ratio for beginners is 0.5-1%, i.e. out of every 100 minutes of footage, you can use, "normal" material, a maximum of a minute and if you lower the bar for quality - then by two).
Conclusion - the most popular components will be - batteries and charger.

--------------------
Know how - long
freerai
Message#6
22.03.17, 10:07
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 552
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

Batteries used for drones - differ in stringent requirements - weight / capacity and are characterized, in contrast to similar, for example - telephone, the ability to give a much larger current per unit of time.

Brief introductory course.

A small overview video.

https://youtu.be/TgTEtsPvJgw

I took my zoppas 2200 here -

https: //www.aliexpress....14.13010608.0.0.cLS3xg

Post has been editedfreerai - 30.03.17, 12:07

--------------------
Know how - long
freerai
Message#7
22.03.17, 11:47
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 552
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

After the purchase, it is advisable to drive a new battery through the discharge / charge cycle.

Well, here we come to the topic of chargers.

IMPORTANT! Charging, must support, the mode is for Li-poly batteries!

Native charging - designed for batteries with a capacity of 2000 sweeps, zops 2200 sweeps recharge up to 4.25 per bank, not fatal, but undesirable - overcharging, like overdischarge, reduces battery life.

From his own experience, it is advisable to acquire an aimax, a clone or an original, everyone decides for himself, especially since there are corresponding branches on the specialized forums. I used the original, really a stranger, and bought a clone for myself.

The beauty of the aimax is that it supports storage mode, for li-on batteries. If you store batteries, when fully charged, they quickly degrade.

--------------------
Know how - long
freerai
Message#8
22.03.17, 12:07
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 552
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

I still remember, I will insert, along the way, in separate posts, known problems.

Problem.

Cannot bind (initialize) the remote, while the drone blinks like a victim.
Solution - most likely, you hold at this moment, the drone is in hand, and the gyroscope sees that the position of the drone is not stable, place the drone on a flat stable platform and after turning off the console, repeat the initialization. You may have to reconnect the drone itself.

Spontaneous drone fall:
1. Bad contact of the general switch - usually, all the "old fly", solder the switch directly on the board.
2. Short circuit - rarely, but occurs, when not fully inserted, the camera connector, contacts can close and protection is triggered.
3. A loose connector - it is possible, if there is a collet in the form of a collet on the battery, a slot pin, over time, the connector parts are tightened and the contact loosens - replace or bend it to restore normal contact.
4. On the version with a barometer, when you hold the left stick, in the lowest position, the engines turn off - carefully control your actions when driving a drone.
5. Interference from a Wi-Fi camera or other devices - avoid flying, in places with heavily clogged air, if possible, do not use a camera with Wi-Fi.

Post has been editedfreerai - 29.03.17, 04:41

--------------------
Know how - long
freerai
Message#9
23.03.17, 07:58
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 552
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

The basics of piloting drone.

An important question - why? Necessity or entertainment? In any case, the experience of managing a drone is a necessity, since it is the skills of "precise" control that are not only necessary for the pilot, but also bring the most vivid emotions and bring real pleasure.

I have never understood the owners of drones, the first goal, setting flights to the stratosphere for themselves - well, there is nothing interesting for me except for the general view, but I still have to get there, but on our drone, it’s not only long and tedious and very problematic. Moreover, long-haul flights - further 100–200 m. Are also uncomfortable in terms of control, since drone, simply no longer visible.

Therefore, for myself, at the initial stage of flying, I developed the following program:
1. learn to freely hold the drone over the selected point, and do it not only in the position - back to yourself, but also placing, in relation to yourself, the drone sideways or in front.
2. point maneuvering (landmarks selected or set on the ground), i.e. position change, with a fixed holding drone above the point.
3. continuous flight along a certain trajectory, the same points, only in a certain sequence.

IF DRON, TURNS INTO THE SIDE OR SPIN OUT AROUND THE AXIS - DO NOT HURRY TO DISASSEMBLE DRON OR COURSE THE REMOTE, you just need to trim the remote, on the old remote it is small red buttons, see the instructions.

Post has been editedfreerai - 26.03.17, 18:55

--------------------
Know how - long
freerai
Message#10
23.03.17, 08:17
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 552
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

Screws and their balancing.

Screw balancing is needed to prevent excessive vibration, which adversely affects not only the VMG nodes, but also the video shooting process, the latter is very important for us.

For accurate and fast balancing, in all the videos I watched, no one balanced the balancing shaft itself. I was surprised because unbalance of the shaft, simply will not allow to balance the screw.
Having tried to balance the screw, on the balancer I just bought, I found that when I tried to check the balancing of the removed and re-set screw, the screw was not balanced. Having carefully considered everything, I realized that the imbalance of the shaft itself was to blame.

Engines.

There are 2 types of engines installed on sime - regular and G (G),

G-engines are more heavy-duty, but consume more electricity (about 30%) and heat up more.

Post has been editedfreerai - 07.04.17, 14:02

--------------------
Know how - long
freerai
Message#11
23.03.17, 08:55
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 552
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

Video shooting using a 2-axis suspension, for example, Walkera G2D.

--------------------
Know how - long
freerai
Message#12
25.03.17, 07:15
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 552
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

Modifications and experiments.
This is my favorite topic, because satisfaction with the standard solution (an expensive and full-featured product), often due only to the fact that the manufacturer has invested in his offspring, the maximum of the users' hotelok and not only doesn’t draw or modify something, but it’s also meaningless See x8).
Sima x8, unlike most analogs, especially with BC motors, allows you to experiment with standard drone and homemade solutions based on it, not only in view of the huge number of spare parts, but also their penny value.

--------------------
Know how - long
wada1024
Message#13
25.03.17, 10:29
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 948
Check in: 26.10.08
Honor 4x

Well, the glory of the CPSU ... On a normal forum, a branch will be ... And then with these gags from RC Dizign, with their search ... with their unexpectedly funny bans ... In general ... Excellent!
And yes. Simovody wait wave bans on RC. Well guess why

Post has been editedwada1024 - 25.03.17, 10:34
wada1024
Message#14
25.03.17, 10:40
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 948
Honor 4x

So immediately to the point ... Regarding the fall of version H
Could not convey his idea how to be. And through Vyacheslav. And through others I tried.* freerai,I responded, but my sloppy phrasing did not contribute to the message of thought.
So. Limiter is the right decision. But it needs to be donerubber. When reinforcing on the app, we push the upper and lower positions with a stick with force. When flying, the upper position of the stick is not critical. But the bottom will be limited.
Plus, a huge one is that it is NOT necessary to make extraneous movements to kill motors. For example, raising the limiter up to release the free stroke stick. Just with a force we press down. Gum slips, stick goes below, the motors stop. Profit

Post has been editedwada1024 - 25.03.17, 12:09
wada1024
Message#15
25.03.17, 10:56
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 948
Honor 4x

About 1W diodes on the face of Sims. I nevertheless pre-collective them, chose a red light, although I purchased and tried green ones too ... I am delighted. Flight time has probably decreased. But I did not notice any special differences (4 flights with LEDs).
Since I have vision problems, then at 70 meters I start to lose the position of a quadric. Even considering the fact that it has colorful blades. Especially if the drone is at a low altitude. The color of the blades is not so noticeable.
After installing the LEDs, I calmly distinguish its position to 150 meters, then I just did not fly away. And in bright sunny weather.
Flight video spread below. The video does not show the diode glow, but the human eye is a very tricky thing. Well seen.
The disadvantages of such a decision ... Increase the flight weight of Sims by 10-15 grams. The hardest is the DC adapter.http: //www.gearbest.co…ssories/pp_227261.html) 10 grams)
LEDs took such.https: //www.aliexpress....14.13010608.0.0.hFQwM4
Attention! Careful turn even on the sun. Blind! While turning on the LEDs (they put a separate switch on them), one of the racer pilots approached Sima somewhere from a meter ... Already covered his eyes and swung ... But it can be seen from afar chic. And the look is chic.

PS Naturally in order for them to shine brighter it is necessary to raise the voltage closer to the nominal. I stopped at about 2.5V, or rather I will not say, the tester is ridiculous, it’s an arrow with a small scale. They are heated. Think about cooling. And still can not fly it at night. So say shoot and provide video.

Flight video and weather
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JnczSv6c-w

Post has been editedwada1024 - 25.03.17, 12:15
freerai
Message#16
25.03.17, 12:16
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 552
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

The review of VR glasses and the phone, napiling, is necessary because of the size of the carcass - 6.4 "not every helmet is suitable, but this one, I came across a sale at Auchan for such and such money ...
After "bringing to mind", I tried it as a helmet for FPV flight - it's cool, but you need to get used to it. The vestibular apparatus, has never opposed, so - I recommend this solution, as the most budgetary similarity of points for flights with the ability to record video. Yes, and in everyday life, no, no, yes and useful.

https://youtu.be/l7FQk1wWXwc

--------------------
Know how - long
wada1024
Message#17
25.03.17, 12:25
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 948
Honor 4x

After "bringing to mind", tried as a helmet for FPV flight

The cap would not hurt ...
aquasik22
Message#18
25.03.17, 12:50
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3291
Check in: 23.10.08
Samsung Galaxy S Advance GT-I9070

* freerai,Generally long there fiit
freerai
Message#19
25.03.17, 12:58
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 552
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

I do not argue, there are a thousand things in the world, but fiit, for 500 rubles, I have not seen)

--------------------
Know how - long
rms99
Message#20
25.03.17, 13:04
Detective!
[offline]

Messages 550
Check in: 03.10.13
Asus memo pad

Vyacheslav, Vr glasses are understandable, but how will FPV work in them, is there a partition?

--------------------
Non facit nisi ille qui hoc errore deciperis
freerai
Message#21
25.03.17, 13:11
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 552
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

There is a video in the header, how it all works.

--------------------
Know how - long

188 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06/21/19 20:02