Chuwi Hi13 - Discussion | UMPC & MID, 13.5 "/ 1.1GHz / 4GB RAM

Rep: (11)
Discussion Chuwi Hi13
tablepc | Intel Apollo Lake N3450 | Windows 10 | screen 13.5 "
A source of information | Official Chuwi Theme | Windows 10 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the axis of the laptop пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software | Laptops, Tablets, TabletPC, UMPC, MID-Select and Compare

Attached Image

Specifications
Screen diagonal: 13.5 inches
Resolution: 3.000 x 2,000
Aspect ratio: 3: 2
Brightness: 400 nits
Processor: Intel Celeron N3450
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 500
RAM: 4GB DDR3L
Built-in memory: 64GB
Additional Information
The tablet received a new Celeron N3450 processor, which is characterized by increased performance compared to its predecessors, 4GB of RAM, as well as a resolution of 3000x2000

It will be the company's largest tablet today after the 12-inch Hi12, which was based on the Intel Atom x5-Z8300 "Cherry Trail" processor (released in the second quarter of 2015), while it also has MicroUSB connectors, a full USB 2.0 port , a full USB 3.0 port, a Micro HDMI port, a headphone jack, and a Micro SD card slot (supports up to 128 GB of disk space). The next 13-inch model is ready to offer the same configuration of communications.

In terms of performance, the 13-inch model gets a big advantage over Hi12. The Celeron and Atom processors have the same number of cores and threads, but the base speed of the Celeron processor is slightly faster than the Atom chip. The performance boost is provided by boost, this is 2.20GHz for Celeron and 1.84GHz for Atom. The base speed of the graphics system is the same for both processors, but again there is an increase in boost at 700 MHz at Celeron and 500 MHz at Atom.
Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Reviews

Post has been editedstp101 - 17.06.18, 23:10
Reason for editing: New cap edited by AndrewP_one

Rep: (0)
There Xiaomi Powerbank 5V - 2A with quickcharge 2.0. I wonder whether this tablet from him to take charge of, in principle, and, if so, whether this will be charged or discharged only slowly become o.O

Rep: (1)
* Perdoling Probably would not have chuwi 12V - 2A.

Rep: (15)
It would be interesting to see how Hi13 at work and Ubuntu Remix OS. Can anyone dare to download from a USB drive?

* AntonioTheOne,
Thank you for the news. Do not forget us, write often. And then we start in the low - order or not.

Rep: (8)
AntonioTheOne @ 17.04.17, 19:20*
Before I could move away from the bug with a phantom charge, which no longer appears as the new wonders. Tablet whole day spent in the car, brought home and found out that not including rabotet touch, really. After a while, after you restart the touch earned, but now is not working auto-rotation. The funny thing is that remember the last orientation upside down (camera bottom) whether the plume where the departed, whether the sensor end came.

Recording video with the presence of glitches, of course, would not be? Here, all gentlemen, and believeeach other's wordscreenshots? Apparently I'm the only one here paranoid, that does not consider a screenshot proof.

There was a video how to open it.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4eqNhbm9aU

Auto Rotate, frankly, unhurried.https://youtu.be/nFCH6jIwYrI?t=997

Rep: (34)
dewindow33 @ 14.04.17, 13:59*
but chuwi weak spot - low quality control.

I had Chuwi Vi10 Ultimate. I worked for 1 year and 1 month. He died suddenly, no overheating was not - was used for surfing. The service said a replacement motherboard. Now I choose the replacement and at least Chuwi Hi13 price is delicious, but I doubt very much.
P.S. Before was Teclast X98 Air 3G - the child of his overheated games to self-switching, but he is still alive.

Post has been editedalexpuz - 19.04.17, 11:30

Rep: (58)
* pewpewwin , Alive, I did not expect even already contacted the seller. But a day later, after the next reboot, the error disappeared Manager devices and while working ugh ugh.
* Perdoling I think will be charged, he also knows how to give 12c.
* sept23 Oh well, there is a normal auto-rotation, a video angle of the tablet bad.

Post has been editedAntonioTheOne - 19.04.17, 11:34

Rep: (3)
More time for the owners, as an intermediate result - would recommend it to buy?
An inexpensive device for bedside activities in the browser, music videos and Intellij Idea with laytovymi projects (study only). Feels like it at least a year stretch? =)

* pewpewwin , I do not know all very controversial, sometimes stupidly hangs the browser, even when simply flipping a tape display is nice, but for the sake of performance put a smaller resolution. I think a year or two will stretch, if you do not have high expectations, and you do not want to because the system freezes animations change machine, then take)

Rep: (15)
* olegshpala,
And hangs a browser? On Hi12 example only Edge works fine.

* samel Yes, I'm talking about the edge

Posted on 04/19/2017, 22:10:

* samel But most infuriates just hang pictures, read my post above problem, I thought due to renovation, but still seems not, connect an external monitor hangs on it and never repeated. Perhaps the problem is purely my device.

* olegshpala Can still upgrade to blame? I was not locked up images ever, none of the browsers. In edzhe scrolling is smooth, unlike other browsers, but it is as a colleague says * samel we know from experience and earlier versions of the tablet. Native resolution, capacity is large enough, when talking about Web surfing and media content.
* pewpewwin If the count is not broken, it is possible to take. I can advise only take from the office. Seller. One boy, in a branch where chuwi spokesman answers questions , Said that the seller promptly solve warranty issues such as the reimbursement of costs for repairs at the client's location. Although some sort of reassurance.

Post has been editedAntonioTheOne - 19.04.17, 23:02

* AntonioTheOne I hope so, wait for bug fixes. It is a pity not to do a rollback, hastened to remove the early side (

Rep: (6)
A few questions to the owners:
1) Stylus - how much and precisely works well (my wife to paint - very important).
2) The stylus is always worn in a separate carrying case? There-whether in the tablet itself, or at least a place in the keyboard under it (which put in and went).
3) Tell me how things are with brightness adjustment? I Hibook, and sometimes on the street is not enough brightness.
4) Who can be compared with HiBook, except for the screen resolution as percent increases productivity?
5) With the memory as I understand it is still the same problem, are quite low Read / Write speed?
6) What about Wi-Fi? Aluminum body still jamming signal? NU and antenka Bluetooth and Wi-Fi is still one? And worth the wait all the same problems when using blyutuznyh devices and wifi?

Nail45 Look review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWzdujsmbxo - virtually all of your questions there are answers brief summary at the end of the roller. The screen had not MPE, so for an active stylus required protective glass.
I'm not the owner, but if I had at the hands of this tablet would not answer you, for example, how good a stylus - nothing to compare.

* Nail45,
5) quite quickly, for the eMMC, Samsung production of memory installed. Faster than Hibook, to SSD certainly is, but overall not bad. In a review on the above link you to a colleague rightly said, there is the memory test there. I protest that only he and the results are almost one to one.
My measurements Hi13
Attached Image

Measurements of hibooksavagemessiahzine.com
Attached Image

Post has been editedAntonioTheOne - 20.04.17, 19:53

Rep: (2)
A small overview on the Russian.
https://youtu.be/fBiuXS2X_wY

* Nail45 , About drawing all controversial, work out a press force is normal, but the minimum pressure is worse than vakomovsky graphics tablet in Photoshop to draw unrealistic, does not recognize depression in paintere, but maybe I did not realize where to set up, Horsch works autodesk sketch book pro, because it does not It consumes a lot of resources and besides the opening psd. If you need just like a working machine for drawing it is better to save for serfeys or vakomp companion.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/05/20, 3:21