Chuwi Hi13 - Discussion | UMPC & MID, 13.5 "/ 1.1GHz / 4GB RAM

Rep: (11)
Discussion Chuwi Hi13
tablepc | Intel Apollo Lake N3450 | Windows 10 | screen 13.5 "
A source of information | Official Chuwi Theme | Windows 10 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the axis of the laptop пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software | Laptops, Tablets, TabletPC, UMPC, MID-Select and Compare

Attached Image

Specifications
Screen diagonal: 13.5 inches
Resolution: 3.000 x 2,000
Aspect ratio: 3: 2
Brightness: 400 nits
Processor: Intel Celeron N3450
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 500
RAM: 4GB DDR3L
Built-in memory: 64GB
Additional Information
The tablet received a new Celeron N3450 processor, which is characterized by increased performance compared to its predecessors, 4GB of RAM, as well as a resolution of 3000x2000

It will be the company's largest tablet today after the 12-inch Hi12, which was based on the Intel Atom x5-Z8300 "Cherry Trail" processor (released in the second quarter of 2015), while it also has MicroUSB connectors, a full USB 2.0 port , a full USB 3.0 port, a Micro HDMI port, a headphone jack, and a Micro SD card slot (supports up to 128 GB of disk space). The next 13-inch model is ready to offer the same configuration of communications.

In terms of performance, the 13-inch model gets a big advantage over Hi12. The Celeron and Atom processors have the same number of cores and threads, but the base speed of the Celeron processor is slightly faster than the Atom chip. The performance boost is provided by boost, this is 2.20GHz for Celeron and 1.84GHz for Atom. The base speed of the graphics system is the same for both processors, but again there is an increase in boost at 700 MHz at Celeron and 500 MHz at Atom.
Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Reviews

Post has been editedstp101 - 17.06.18, 23:10
Reason for editing: New cap edited by AndrewP_one

Rep: (3)
Minato27RUS @ 13.04.17, 16:06*
vorfreym

do not pull, and so, for the study, an Internet and games easier - will do.

Dear owners, if possible, even the impression share of use =) I wonder what opinion about the device is formed in you for a few days. Is it worth the $ four hundred, they ask for it?

And separately ask if someone suddenly kodit in Intellij Idea, how it works here with mild project?

Rep: (0)
Chuwi compare with cube and Teclast, slightly less than the diagonal worse (but hd) screens, is older and it seems one of them on the cover aleofobnoe but chuwi weak spot - low quality control. What do you think?

Rep: (-1)
dewindow33 @ 14.04.17, 12:59*
slightly less than the diagonal

Name of the topic did not see? It is not necessary to litter nonsense ........

Rep: (58)
* beermashin,
device Manager
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

In an attachment report on iron aidy64

Attached files

Attached fileReport.htm(183.66 KB)

Post has been editedAntonioTheOne - 15.04.17, 08:23
Reason for edit: Forgot to attach the system units

Well friends here is a review in which reality throttlinghttps://youtu.be/HeQSFIytNHE
Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (9)
* Buntr

Well, that, while other tablets no throttling or something? In the tablet passive cooling, and even through the rubber thermal pad. It is tablet - the Internet sitting so fotochki view. It clearly does not create the video to code or 3D graphics rendering, and especially not for the game (with the screen resolution). It's like hooking the bicycle trailer with a load, and then say - yes Th it goes bad, and often highly necessary to stop to rest, and the sore feet.

Buntr @ 13.04.2017, 09:59*
* jeep184 Cyrillic stickers on the keyboard is not really that complete with the cheats put?

Sam udivilsya.No course fufel- glyantsevye.Oni knopkami.Zakazal discord with a rough surface.

XPert256 @ 16.04.2017, 02:15*
* Buntr
Well, that, while other tablets no throttling or something?

I wonder when watching the movie as a blue-ray or a 2-4k video from YouTube throttling will not be?
jeep184 @ 16.04.2017, 03:21*
Sam udivilsya.No course fufel- glyantsevye.Oni knopkami.Zakazal discord with a rough surface.

A reference on them, do not give?

Post has been editedBuntr - 16.04.17, 07:47

Buntr @ 16.04.17, 07:45*
I wonder when watching the movie as a blue-ray or a 2-4k video from YouTube throttling will not be?

And you, that would not have to suffer with this issue, ask someone from the owners present here to check.

Buntr @ 16.04.2017, 07:45*
A reference on them, do not give?

So all these teeming Ali nakleykami.Odin minus all the size 11h13mm.T.e. All button does not cover .... Unfortunately ...

I want to take hi13, but I think that the 64GB of memory is not enough. I would like to ask the owners, whether you are using an additional memory card and what class would be enough for a comfortable job?

* Artemsaldaev,

I though, so far, and not the owner, but 64GB seems to me too little. And because I'm going to use a tablet with a keyboard as a netbook (ie, all the time he will stand on the table), then I have an old hard drive to 1TB, and an external pocket that is connected via USB - I simply connected to the keyboard and all . Speed ​​USB 2,0 with head enough for movies and torrents.

jeep184 @ 16.04.17, 01:21*

And I throw a reference, p-hundred.
I ordered this tablet with Ali last week, forgot about the stickers at all. I do not know what will fit.

Now ZhirBeste promotion code CHUWI25% OFF gives a good discount, Claudia + tablet + stylus for 381 $ out, $ 306 tablet separately.

More about this - at the time of use when connected to the charging, there is a category anyway? (At the time to surf the Web, for example).

Rep: (58)
* pewpewwin Is charged, but slowly. Perhaps if a strong load and will not be charged, but web browsing mode, YouTube, casual toy is being charged, tested.

5G vayfay checked, does not work worse than Samsung Note 3. In spidteste pulls 92mb / s from the 96mb / s extractable standing next to a computer connected wire.
The film on the screen that goes from the factory, is pasted on top of a few dust particles. In one YouTube reviews also mentioned this, so I think so almost everyone. Over time, I want to replace film as will be available (ideally of course glass paste, but it's a dream).
Equalizer eventually use the regular built into realtek sound manager, some presets slightly understate the volume for the sake of quality. But choose a few.
Auto Brightness did not understand how it works, slow to respond to changes in lighting, often below the desired level of brightness. As a result, scoring and use manually adjustable. The room is usually not often change the light level.
About throttling the GPU - certainly alarming, but my mode of use does not imply the use of heavy games, so it is not critical for me. About 4k video check in, I knew how - checked) on all smooth eye.
About the lack of ogs - possible air gap is quite small, so it is absolutely not evident, invisible. Perhaps when working with a stylus will be noticeable.
Before I could move away from the bug with a phantom charge, which no longer appears as the new wonders. Tablet whole day spent in the car, brought home and found out that not including rabotet touch, really. After a while, after you restart the touch earned, but now is not working auto-rotation. The funny thing is that remember the last orientation upside down (camera bottom) whether the plume where the departed, whether the sensor end came.
Attached Image

Post has been editedAntonioTheOne - 18.04.17, 07:51
Reason for editing: new wonders

Rep: (980)
M
Topic moved to subsectionLaptops and Tablet PCs

damn, that they have no quality control, eh ..
sensor did not come to life ..?

Rep: (1)
Tablet computers have brought 5 days ago. In connection with the breakdown of the laptop completely changed on him. I ordered with keyboard and stylus.
Assembly no complaints, there are slight creaking, but it does not cause any problems.
First upset that the CPU is not very productive, has launched Photoshop tried to paint, everything was very sad, though the stylus practiced pressing force appropriately. I had to change the resolution to a smaller set custom resolution close to Full hd, but retaining the ratio of 3 to 2. All was more or less normal. And such as the risovalka autodesk sketch book in general, all is well. Laytrum pulls normally even in standard definition.
In your browser, there are some hang-up in standard definition, the use of edge, chrome with a touchscreen as it is not very friendly and proposes stronger.
There is a very troublesome problem with hanging, but make a reservation in advance not sure what was going on as the freewheeling update creators update, probably put in it and it is Fixed, the screen flickers occasionally shifting to santsimetr right (but very rare). And sometimes freezes completely and does not react to anything, but heard that the example I click play or pause on YouTube. After unlocking the lock is held, but hovering can be repeated for some time and restart does not always help.
Next hopelessly buggy and freezes torrent, use a universal application of torex store.
4k video pulls easily and generally smart browsing.
Games tried to put fallout 3 on the lowest setting is good, cs go on the minimum salary in the lowest resolution produces a maximum 35 frames, which is a pity (
even tried nfs underground 2 2 postal and all a great summer!
The trackpad is not very accurate and fulfills bad touch keys have high enough speed and a little difficult. Usb 2.0 on the clave, while through the adapter into the usb type-c 3.0.
Surround sound, but not loud enough sometimes not enough that the maximum volume to hear the quiet phrase in the film, I'm afraid even the chair creak, and at other moments in the action scenes, loud enough.
Tablet kraviaturoy very heavy, heavier 15 inch laptop hp envy.
Overheating even when there is a strong play fallaut 3 charging, do not fry eggs)
The documents did not work, mainly using Photoshop to create sketches on paper, quietly replaced the notebook and external graphics tablet.
Since mainly work with layers and masks for minim that the pririsovat possible, but no more. I Tried Corel painter, little experience in setting up the program, but found the connection to the standard stylus rather than a graphics tablet VAK, but the force pushing the program did not recognize, though on the whole it worked faster than Photoshop.
On the whole, satisfied with the purchase of such value, a good substitute cheap ultrabooks and cope with the work, it operates autonomously for a long time about 4 hours precisely the work in graphic programs. Hopefully the problem with hanging and jerking screen bug updates, but this is not accurate. But there are doubts that the cost to dig surface pro 4)

Rep: (1)
* AntonioTheOne , * AntonioTheOne , Turn the hand image)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/09/20, 4:29