Chuwi Hi13 - Discussion | UMPC & MID, 13.5 "/ 1.1GHz / 4GB RAM

Rep: (11)
Discussion Chuwi Hi13
tablepc | Intel Apollo Lake N3450 | Windows 10 | screen 13.5 "
A source of information | Official Chuwi Theme | Windows 10 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the axis of the laptop пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software | Laptops, Tablets, TabletPC, UMPC, MID-Select and Compare

Attached Image

Specifications
Screen diagonal: 13.5 inches
Resolution: 3.000 x 2,000
Aspect ratio: 3: 2
Brightness: 400 nits
Processor: Intel Celeron N3450
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 500
RAM: 4GB DDR3L
Built-in memory: 64GB
Additional Information
The tablet received a new Celeron N3450 processor, which is characterized by increased performance compared to its predecessors, 4GB of RAM, as well as a resolution of 3000x2000

It will be the company's largest tablet today after the 12-inch Hi12, which was based on the Intel Atom x5-Z8300 "Cherry Trail" processor (released in the second quarter of 2015), while it also has MicroUSB connectors, a full USB 2.0 port , a full USB 3.0 port, a Micro HDMI port, a headphone jack, and a Micro SD card slot (supports up to 128 GB of disk space). The next 13-inch model is ready to offer the same configuration of communications.

In terms of performance, the 13-inch model gets a big advantage over Hi12. The Celeron and Atom processors have the same number of cores and threads, but the base speed of the Celeron processor is slightly faster than the Atom chip. The performance boost is provided by boost, this is 2.20GHz for Celeron and 1.84GHz for Atom. The base speed of the graphics system is the same for both processors, but again there is an increase in boost at 700 MHz at Celeron and 500 MHz at Atom.
Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Reviews

Post has been editedstp101 - 17.06.18, 23:10
Reason for editing: New cap edited by AndrewP_one

Rep: (8)
AntonioTheOne @ 04/12/17, 08:44*
Yes, it will be possible to twist, only minus the warranty and the possibility of further repair.

Well, if it is so important for you to be able to silently twist the tablet - you have to sacrifice something, or buy a tablet from another manufacturer. I'm not going to expose my tablet to twisting, because I do not take it for this, and if you did not say that it is crunching, then I would never know about it.

Rep: (0)
1. I am willing to tolerate a small crunch (not to feel in my hands a whole piece like an Apple product) if chuwi costs three times less than surface pro. Unless deadly shoals come up (screen of death, lack of charging, freezing, when the iron is not friends with Windows at all). So you want the first to read the reviews. A friend here bought chuwi 12 and does not advise.
2. Does it make sense to buy a warranty on Ali or how it works?

Post has been editeddewindow33 - 12.04.17, 09:19
Reason for editing: I thought

Rep: (46)
* XPert256 , I will be very happy if you do not notice squeaks in the process of using this tablet. But my tablet squeaks, in normal usage scenarios, for example, when you click on the upper left corner. I mentioned twisting as an illustrative example in which not to notice that it creaks is simply impossible.
I did not offer to put him on glue at all, in this context your wishes for me to put up with the glued tablet or to buy another are altogether strange.

Rep: (24)
A big request to the owners, fill in the "live" photo of the tablet.

AntonioTheOne @ 04/12/17, 09:13*
I will be very happy if you do not notice squeaks in the process of using this tablet.

Even if I notice them, this is not such a big disadvantage for a tablet that costs several times less than the same Apple iPad Pro or Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro. As well as not enough surround sound or the ideal auto brightness settings.

AntonioTheOne @ 04/12/17, 09:13*
In this context, your wishes for me to put up with a glued tablet or buy another are generally strange.

What's so strange about that? You, when you buy a wooden stool three times cheaper than an upholstered office chair with a back - are you not indignant that sitting on it is not as comfortable as in a chair? Want to sit in a chair - buy a chair.

Rep: (-1)
dewindow33 @ 04/12/17, 09:10*
2. Does it make sense to buy a warranty on Ali or how it works?

It does not, in any way. Lokhotron (read reviews bought).

Post has been editedsatfa - 12.04.17, 14:36

Rep: (-1)
dewindow33 @ 04/12/17, 09:10*
1. I am willing to tolerate a small crunch (not to feel in my hands a whole piece like an Apple product) if chuwi costs three times less than surface pro. Unless deadly shoals come in.

With this size (and price) it would be surprising not to creak. It would be nice if this would be the only problem. If you are annoying, the "skillful hands" circle will help you and glue, by the way, nothing.

* beermashin , Sorry for the quality of the photo. There are two films on the screen, one shipping with the label Step2.
Live photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

* satfa , it would be interesting to see how people solve similar problems with squeaks, are there links or some specific information?

Post has been editedAntonioTheOne - 13.04.17, 08:14
Reason for editing: Completed text with photos

Rep: (5)
Do any of those who have already received have a desire to install remix os? It is interesting to look at this tablet under the android.

* AntonioTheOne,
A creak, a charge light bulb (decided?), What else got out?

Dewindow33 @ 04.13.17, 08:09*
AntonioTheOne,
A creak, a charge light bulb (decided?), What else got out?

AntonioTheOne, from you all the same, freely or unintentionally misinformed the people: You wrote

AntonioTheOne @ 04/12/17, 08:44*
P. S. This morning discovered a strange behavior of the tablet, an indication of charging from the network without a connected charging. I rebooted - it did not help, I still think that it is charging, when the screen is off, the red charging indicator lights up. In the evening I will understand.

What will a person think when he reads the above text? He will think that chargingnot connected to the tablet, but at the same time on tablet red charging light is on. And even rebooting this problem does not solve. Those. Naturally, a person comes to the conclusion that the tablet is buggy and it is better not to buy it. Right???

And why did not you say that the light bulb is not on the tablet, but on an external power supply unit ???

I also have a LED on the phone charging, only green, and you won’t believe, it also lights up all the time if the charging is plugged into the outlet - regardless of whether the phone is connected to the charger or not. For those who do not understand - it glows for the fact that it would be clear that charging is working and plugged into an outlet in which there is voltage.

And here is the tablet ???

* dewindow33 , a glitch with an imaginary charge passed after charging the tablet, I do not know it will appear in the future, in any case, it does not deliver any special inconvenience. I did not particularly torment the tablet, at the weekend there will be time and I will check the WiFi 5g and speed.
XPert256 @ 12.04.17, 13:55*
not such a big drawback
I don’t complain, I state the facts, I don’t urge and discourage the purchase, I don’t scold or praise the device, everyone decides for himself whether the feature I voiced is critical for him or not. And only you decided to convince me first that these are completely flaws, and then that these are not such big flaws. As for the stools, it may not be clear to you yet, but this is an ordinary nut, or as marketing is now fashionable to say. The manufacturer promised for the price of a stool, a stool with a back, with a head restraint and even with lumbar support (four speakers, surround sound and other buns from advertising promises) as a result I got a stool with a pair of sticks instead of a back, without a head restraint and support (yes four there is a dynamic, but the promises end there). And I for your vain to inform those who want to buy this device about it? What is your speech? Sorry, but the information content in your posts addressed to me is zero.

Posted on 04/13/2017 08:37:

* XPert256 , a light bulb on the tablet, as well as an indication in the tray that charging is connected and how much time is left until full charging. Without connected charging. Note that the tablet is buggy, I did not say: D
If you have a personal dislike for me, write in a personal. I think this is not the best place to sort things out.

Post has been editedAntonioTheOne - 13.04.17, 08:38

I also received a tablet. I ordered it with a keyboard and a stylus. The first impression was positive. I ran it and put it on charge, left for business. I turned back five hours later. The charge LED on the power supply is lit in red. The algorithm seems to be simple: charging - the LED is on, not on the network - it is not on. Only one color is red.
The device is heavy. The tablet in the clave is held securely. In the assembled state, the full feeling of a netbook.
Size ... It's good ... For me, this is what I need. The picture is clear, bright, with no visible pixels.
The touchpad pleased. I am not a fundamentally picky user, so I can calmly relate to unimportant trifles. I used and have a nexus10 tablet from Samsung. There, people were looking for squeaks too .... And they found I used it until today, I even managed to change the battery. I’ll put a photo of the comparison in size .... Well, how can I not squeak, this is not 4.3 ".. I didn’t have much time to deal with it, so I have nothing more to say.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedjeep184 - 13.04.17, 09:24
Reason for editing: Understanding the spoiler

AntonioTheOne @ 04.13.17, 08:33*
If you have a personal dislike for me, write in a personal. I think this is not the best place to sort things out.

What are you talking about? As someone may feel personal dislike for someone with whom he is not even familiar. In a personal I will not write, because I don’t feel any dislike for you or anyone else, and if you notice, I’m not trying to convince you of anything, but mostly ask questions as one of the first owners. Therefore, if you do not mind, I will continue to ask questions, because I myself am going to buy this device and I want to find out if it’s really buggy, or if I misunderstood something about the charge.

So, let's sort it out at the expense of glitches with charging - I think all those present will be very grateful to you if you help clarify this issue.

You said "charging indication from the network without charging connected", "when the screen is off, the red charging indicator is lit". Those. on the tablet there is also a red LED (I just don’t know - I don’t have a tablet), which you have lit without a charger connected to the tablet, and in the tray, windows also showed that charging is in progress ??? You rebooted the tablet, but the LED on the tablet continued to burn and the OS also showed a charging icon ??? But now this is no longer, and the problem is no longer repeated ???

Of course, I understand that I may ask too much, but for the sake of justice and that everyone reading this forum and those who will read it in the future have reliable information and could make their own independent decision to buy this tablet or not - Could you, if such a problem recur in the future, shoot it on video, or at least take a photo of a tablet with the charger off and a lighted charging indicator and tray icon ???

* XPert256 You all quite correctly understood. Yes, there is an indicator on the tablet in the upper left corner, when the charge is connected, it lights up red. It goes out when the battery reaches 100%. Is it possible to shine with other colors and perform other functions - I do not know yet. Of course, if you don’t believe my word for it, I will take a photo and video report for you at the first opportunity.

Post has been editedAntonioTheOne - 15.04.17, 10:01

Rep: (3)
* jeep184 Cyrillic stickers on the keyboard is not really that complete with the cheats put?

The first buyers, we will be very grateful to you for reviews, identification of jambs, run, testing, problems and amenities. Do not pay attention to flooding. We wait.
1. At hi13, the layer between the glass and the matrix, judging by the reviews, has decreased in contrast to hi13. Noticeable?
2. Someone cursed in hi12 for problems with reading memory cards. Testnet?
3. Is it hot?
4. What about car brightness?
5. How many seconds does a word document open? Excel?

Rep: (24)
Still a complete listing of iron.

AntonioTheOne @ 04.13.17, 09:31*
Of course, if you don’t believe my word for it, I will take a photo and video report for you at the first opportunity.

Thank you so much. We will wait if someone else will have the same problem.

Rep: (3)
Hello! I want to buy this device for everything (study, Internet, games (type of terraria, warframe). Should I take it, or is it better to take a laptop?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 11:25