> Important!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Renault Duster Repair | Renault Duster repair program

Rep: (853)
Renault Duster Repair
version: 1.7

Last update of the program in the header:20.03.2017

Attached Image

Additional screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Renault Duster repair program

Description:
The application of a series of multi-color illustrated manuals for the maintenance and repair of cars on their own. This manual provides detailed information on the design of all systems, individual components and assemblies of Renault Duster vehicles. The possible malfunctions of cars, their causes and remedies are described in detail. Maintenance and repair operations are presented in color photographs and provided with detailed comments. The Appendices show tools, lamps, lubricants and operating fluids, and torques for threaded connections. The manual is intended for drivers who want to maintain and repair the car independently, as well as for employees of the service station.

Android required: 4.0 and higher
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Speedtop
Homepage: https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=8541433798041135534
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.speedtop.RenaultDusterRepair

Download: version: 1.7
Attached filerenault_duster.apk(99.71 MB)

Past versions

Post has been editedLeVent88 - 21.03.17, 10:41
Reason for editing: Reloaded screens

Rep: (2429)
* LeVent88 , I apologize, but the screenshots are so zamylenny that I could not understand, is this application or scan of the book as an application?

Rep: (853)
* gar_alex Most likely this is just a scan of the book as an application.
Now I will upload screenshots
Content
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedLeVent88 - 21.03.17, 16:09
Reason for editing: content screenshots

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/09/19 22:52