My action-chamber cooler! | Haight reasoned action-chambers

Rep: (271)
Technology does not stand still, more and more new advanced ekshnkamer we see how not to get lost and make the right choice?
There is a proposal together to resolve this issue, because in a dispute born truth ...

Attached Image

Theme is created with the aim to identify all the problems of modern action-cameras and their dignity. Perhaps it is this valuable information to help determine many of the camera option.
The topic discussed all camera models, regardless of manufacturer and price.
Are you one of the best cameras? Ready to prove it? Then you where you need. Do not hesitate in expressions (within rules of course), to prove his innocence, not forgetting to reinforce its examples (files can be attached to a post, if the file is larger than 128Mb use free file sharing).
Also challenged the selection of other cells, not forgetting to argue the futility and uselessness of these miserable craft, links to all sorts of information are welcome, own surveys (whether positive or negative) are welcome in the triple: yes2:
Let it not meaningful to fatten posts - condemned: beee:
Except you no one can prove that there are "good camera" that is, "Trash", go for it!
Please do not insult other forum users. AllImagesit is recommended to clean under the spoiler.

Rep: (389)
AndreiL @ 01.04.17, 16:19*
And again on its own judge? Hello babuska pass.

I'm not retired, in contrast to you: D

Rep: (1098)
rori @ 01.04.2017, 15:20*
I'm not retired, in contrast to you
What makes you think that I am retired?

rori @ 01.04.2017, 15:20*
unlike you: D
Well, and if, unlike me, you definitely retired.

AndreiL @ 01.04.17, 16:43*
What makes you think that I am retired?

Do you like 80 years old at lunch? : D

Rep: (2287)
* rori
* AndreiL,
And in QMS can drummed each other, and somehow childish looks like a kind of "the public", prelyudnenko. Phone interchange that, if ... And then it looks like it's on video Action Camerahttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOy5vgFyLBY

Post has been editedBorisovich500 - 01.04.17, 16:06

rori @ 01.04.17, 15:51*
Do you like 80 years old at lunch?
You can not look in the profile?

* Borisovich500,
Get used to it, here the tradition: D

Rep: (94)
Borisovich500 @ 01.04.17, 18:00*
And it looks like that's on this video Action Camera

There Rasfokus places there is not an action camera.

Rep: (6)
SiDzhey9000 main plus is the price of 2.5 and 3 days delivery)))

Rep: (86)
I have no action camera. But my phone is better than any camera action: D. During the filming of a 7 storey fall. Such a frame is received. Destination stayed, no scratches, only polyapalsya in the sand. The package and its thrust was shooting fish in the sea. He 3mp camera for filming in a delightful 176 * 220!

Post has been editedriko0071961 - 25.04.17, 09:04
Reason for editing: Error

Rep: (10)
garmahes @ 03.06.17, 21:49*
I'm searching for themselves their "own" ... the camera. Opt Yi4k + between 5 and GoPro black. The GoPro attracts water protection. I know that people say ... questionable ... protection occurs for some users. But more important to me is not afraid to use it on the electronic's stub with protection from the rain. Those. and the camera and stub work in pairs, and in the rain and in the snow and on the beach and by the pool, in the waterfall, etc. In Yi4k + recording modes attracts wealth of choice ... It is very meticulously compared the test video from these cameras. Still picture of w gives better density, saturation, smoothness. Weeds has a course here and there, but the more people buy Yi4k +, the more there is of negative reviews, mainly on the quality of the assembly and components. I have the opportunity to buy for Yi4k + 19t. without warranty and GoPro5 for 20t.r. without warranty and guarantee 25. Money in the long run do not play a big role. I do not choose the cheaper. I want to buy quality thing and enjoy without the risk that something will turn off, fall off, come off ... Read the discussion on various discussion forums for a week. Negativity Yi4K + began to add ... I came to the conclusion that the lesser of two evils to choose the least and this seems to GoPro. If wrong, correct, I will be glad to any opinion.

heredisassembled comparative test gopro 5 and yi4 +
hereVideo 2,7K / 60r without treatment with 4k +
see, think, compare. my opinion - gopro merges in all respects. in fact, this same opinion is shared by the author of the test.

Post has been editedurri1974 - 12.06.17, 12:50

Rep: (7)
urri1974 @ 12.06.17, 12:47*
disassembled comparative test gopro 5 and yi4 +

funny test chambers when exposed to different iso and exposure.
if the author of this opus exhibited manual settings for identity - then yes - as well as garbage.
it is obvious that the difference in this.

pavel_s @ 12.06.17, 13:08*
it is obvious that the difference in this.

most importantly - why the camera writes the wrong range of brightness? ISO settings and exposure nothing to do with

Post has been editedurri1974 - 12.06.17, 13:15

urri1974 @ 12.06.17, 13:13*
why the camera writes the wrong range of brightness?

EV Compensation lift 0 - will frame brighter
if you and vibrant place and the shadow it is better to omit - or in dark places lose - the picture will be darker - but still visible.

Post has been editedpavel_s - 12.06.17, 13:23

* pavel_s,
you do not understand. range goes both 0 and 100 in one and the same video. do not believe me, see for yourself. or fill source - check

Rep: (1)
Especially fun to look at comparative reviews when enabled GoPro Protune mode with "flat" setting.

urri1974 @ 12.06.17, 13:24*
you do not understand

but what I do not understand?
expose in protyune iso 400 gopro and remove the video - then compare.

you do not understand that the range of IRE in the source should not depend on the shooting settings for the camera. this standard. if it is not respected, it is apathy or developers or bug. or marriage.

Rep: (324)
* urri1974, it all comes down to usability, quality, firmware and software. Engineers Yi is far from the level of GoPro. I've seen enough of such reviews have already bought a pair of Chinese chambers, all this nonsense.

Post has been editedweld - 12.06.17, 13:45

urri1974 @ 12.06.17, 13:39*
you do not understand that the range of IRE

Well then expose PAL - there is not a black and white enhanced increase IRE

p.s. you have to a lot of flare yi4 + Video. brightness even surpasses - half black detail is lost forever.

Post has been editedpavel_s - 12.06.17, 13:52

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/05/20, 8:02