> Attention

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

The problem with emulator Segui on Asus A696 | fly boot ROM

Rep: (8)
Such is garbage ... emulator for GBA and PS work. But I tried PicoDrive PPC, MorphGear, Sega Genesis Plus - stupidly depart immediately after trying to boot ROM (which I'm pumped up enough, so do not start another offer).

Help pliz than magite, och ho poshpilit the emulsion in the good old igruli :(.

Rep: (147)
paNbolo ,
You do not have the ways in Cyrillic?
For example: Memory card \ Emulators \ PicoDrive \ PicoDrive.exe
And when you try to open a path about Roma looks *% (() @ # \ Emulators \ PicoDrive \ Roms \ Contra-the_hard_corps.zip
Well, from where he will find this folder as *% (() @ #?

P.S. I only mess with PocketNesterPlus - when you open any of the Roma - departures.

Um, have Cyrillic "SD card" ...
Poprobuems away, somewhere in the thread to discuss this devaysa seen as a clean (sorry that all prog campaign priydotsa rearranged because of the new way).

I renamed the "SD card" in the "SD cards" ... the same tops :(

Rep: (143)
paNbolo ,
And if you run out of main memory and rum to take out?

maskin, 05.06.08 01:19:20
paNbolo ,
And if you run out of main memory and rum to take out?

tasted ... the same garbage ...

Rep: (0)
626-m are the same ... bowling flies

that no one on the Asus A6x6 does not start?

Run across GenPP v. 1.06
Only the emulsion and toys must lie at the root of PDA
I have a 6 696 WM 735 emul firmware works fine without brakes.

tried ische time right now tried emulsion at the root of the game in dokkumentah (it automatically in my current dokkumentah wants to open), the choice of flies.

On the E-Ten Glofiish x600 Tazhe Hat, The problem is that many Asus and Fishi curve firmware write drive name in Cyrillic, so some prog do not see it.

Rep: (564)
paNbolo @ 4.6.08, 16:19*
I renamed the "SD card" in the "SD cards" ... the same tops

Make Storage card} -)

Rep: (5)
I have a good PNA but downloading as already beginning to start such knocks garbage FFUI Error: Unkdown object identifier
Indentifier = [spr_meteo]
Script "[Unnamed]" command 0
I understand that you need to edit the script well, what exactly I Do not Know

I have a HTC Kaiser on the same problem. None sega emulator does not want to work. Russian official firmware 6.0 memory card named by the Cyrillic alphabet, so I tried to run the emulator internal memory and rums laid to the same :( Can any ideas how to fix?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/03/20, 3:06