> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony PlayStation 3 - discussion | general questions on the subject
Multimedia device (05.02.19)
What are you using PS3 for?
For games [ 107 ] ** [68,59%]
Like a cinema (movies, series, cartoons, etc.) [ 10 ] ** [6,41%]
Listen to music [ 2 ] ** [1,28%]
For just a little bit [ 37 ] ** [23,72%]
Total votes: 156

Rep: (314)
Sony Playstation 3
PS3, SPS3
Playstation 3 - Firmware \ Hacking>>|Sony PlayStation 3 - Game Discussion How to play online on a stitched PlayStation 3 without a ban>>|Playstation 3 Owners Club >>|PlayStation 3 Accessories >>|Buying a PlayStation 3
|Choosing a home gaming console пїЅ|PlayStation 3 - repair assistance пїЅ

Attached Image

Technical har-ki
  • Processor: 8 nuclear Cell BE, operating at 3.2 GHz
  • GPU: RSX 3.2GHz
  • RAM: Rambus XDR (256MB, 3.2GHz) and additional GDDR3 (256MB, 700MHz)
  • Hard disk: from 12GB to 1TB (depending on version)
  • Optical drive: BD-rom
  • Connectors: USB 2.0 (four ports at the front of the console (on the version with 60 GB capacity) and two ports on the version with the capacity of 12/40/80/120/160/250/320/500 GB) and connectors for external connections: Ethernet (10BASE -T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T), 802.11 b / g Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.0 (EDR), HDMI, optical S / PDIF audio output

What kind of PS3 consoles are there?
PS3 Fat
Attached Image
  • Were available in black color.
  • Glossy case.
  • Vertical and horizontal installation of the console.
  • Equipped with hard drives of 20, 40, 60, 80, 160 GB.
  • Some consoles had a flash card adapter.
  • The console model shown on the back of the case: from "CECHA" to "CECHQ".
  • You can flash any version.

Produced in 2006-2009.

PS3 Slim
Attached Image
  • They were available both in classic black and in others: blue, white, red.
  • Matte case.
  • Only horizontal placement is possible.
  • Equipped with hard drives of 120, 160, 250 and 320 GB.
  • It has a smaller size, weight and power consumption than the PS3 Fat.
  • The console model shown on the back of the case: from "CECH2XXX" to "CECH3XXX".
  • On the "CECH3XXX" model there is no possibility to install custom firmware. .

Produced in 2009-2012.

PS3 Super Slim
Attached Image
  • Available in both classic black and others: blue, white, red.
  • Combined case: partially glossy, partly matte.
  • Only horizontal placement is possible.
  • Equipped with hard drives of 250, 500 GB or 12 GB of flash memory.
  • It has a smaller size, weight and power consumption than previous models of PS3.
  • The console model shown on the back of the case: "CECH40XX" or "CECH42XX".
  • There is no way to install custom firmware.

Produced in 2012-2017.

What is PS Plus?
Information on the official website
Information from Wikipedia
PS Plus FAQ
1. PS + service for PlayStation players, offers discounts, access to free games and online storage
Players who have never used this service can activate a free subscription for 14 days.
Warning, the automatic renewal of the PLAYSTATIONВ®PLUS subscription is activated!

2. How to disable the automatic renewal of the PLAYSTATIONВ®PLUS subscription?
To cancel the automatic renewal of a PlayStationВ®Plus subscription, select this service in the (Settings) menu>[PSNSM]>[Account Information]>[Service List], then select [Cancel Auto Update].
Or byreferenceby removing the card from the profile.

3. Will it be possible to play free games purchased by subscription, after the expiration of the subscription?
No, until you subscribe again

4. Will it be possible to play games purchased at a discount by subscription, after the expiration of the subscription?
Yes, you can play unlimited purchased games with a subscription discount.

Polls
Attached Image
Attached Image

useful links

Do not forget to use the search Picture
If a forum member gave good advice that helped in solving your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant Picture

Sony official representative onsavagemessiahzine.com

Post has been editedchuvachok123 - 02.03.19, 13:27

Rep: (85)
Do not get it. I went to the boutique, chose the ps3 game, got out 100 bucks, gave it to the cashier and left.

Added @ 02.06.2008, 21:54

and yes, demo mona from internet download

Rep: (228)
Metalik ,
As far as I remember, the prefix did not break. so don't think about free games. He was going to buy closer to the fall. played with a friend, really liked it!

Rep: (2)
Indeed, the prefix is ​​not hacked, but rather the media is me on the Blu-ray discs, so you need to buy a license, the price ranges from 900 to 2,500 rubles. About demos I hear for the first time, everything comes out officially and only on licensed drives

That is, pirated discs (images of games) does not exist yet? Hmm .... alas, until I pull the license))) I just got tired of the fact that many games have more output on PCs than console ones .... Condemned 2 port so I’ve expected to be questionable .... GTA 4 was the last straw)))) The price of the console has become more or less acceptable, even with the games the issue was resolved.

and why is that? in one game a month or two to play? then you have to wait until the cenelazer drives get cheaper and finally break it ...

Well, so I thought it was hacked .... like downloading a game, and with what thread they poured into Sonya .... if I'm not mistaken, there is a healthy hard drive inside. Well, okay .... if the games have not yet been hacked ... I will wait until they are hacked))

Metalik , and what Shaitan box (hboh360) is not satisfied? Over the summer, I think to make money on it. That's where piracy is flourishing.

Moscow , piracy may be thriving there, but the PS3 is more powerful and has more potential than xbooks, plus PS3 blue reads (by the way, only it does it normally), I think it will be relevant soon. I want to take with a margin) And then this trouble with the computer is tired.

Rep: (277)
Metalik ,
do not be so sure of the power of ps3) xbox justifies itself by optimizing the games for it .. and blues are not really necessary ..

Plus PS3 is also in the fact that Sony neokorye game localizes, in contrast to the same Xbox, and in fact, the iron will be more interesting for Sony. that's just the optimization for it all with great reluctance to do. I for example want the Sonia to replace my computer as a gaming station + video player.

In general, who has a console in stock, I would like feedback? Do some games slow down?

Rep: (2)
I have no brakes

Sloven I read that GTA4 slows down for unknown reasons.

vorken @ 06/03/08 1:32:10
Metalik,
do not be so sure of the power of ps3) xbox justifies itself by optimizing the games for it .. and blues are not really necessary ..

You see, I take the console so as not to bathe in the future regarding upgrades .... and in PS3, as I already wrote, the potential is greater.

Sloven @ 06/03/08 13:48:28
Plus PS3 is also in the fact that Sony neokorye game localizes

Not only Sony but also our "Soft Club". Sobso this the same was a plus with my choice. By the way, what about the price? Now, the average price seems to be around 15,000 (a good campaign on a vidyah costs 10,000 .... mdja ...)

Why buy a console where something can slow down? Is this the only minus of the PC as a platform for gaming? Why dump money for a separate gaming device and get the same hemorrhoids?

Fl @ X-MsstyleR ,
offer an alternative? XBOX360 also slows down)

Fl @ X-MsstyleR ,
First of all, I asked someone, they say that nothing slows down ... and GTA4 flies) Secondly, let us remember the first games for PS2 .... continue? If even now it slows down, then it will be optimized and will use the capabilities of the console 100%. With a computer, this will not do ... well, why make the game normally iduushu on average vidyahi? Let's do a mega tormoznuyu thing with a wretched picture that requires the computers of the next gene.

Metalik ,
besides krayzisa have options? I can put to check and tell you will fly or not at mnu)))) vidyuha my worth much less than 10k

Fl @ X-MsstyleR ,
GTA 4 ... oh, I forgot ..... I still don’t have it on the PC))) I need to upgrade the company to a more or less sane level of 25,000 ... so I decided to nafig myself ....

Added @ 03.06.2008, 15:48

Fl @ X-MsstyleR , and for example, do you have a strangehold normally going on max? Or ut3? At maximum speed flies? By the fact that I was always satisfied with just such a state of affairs, I launched it, screwed it in on Max and everything flies .... and not analyzing the settings from the series: "what to chop off? Shadows or anisotropy?"

Metalik @ 06/03/08 4:45:53 PM
Fl @ X-MsstyleR, and for example, do you have a strangehold on max? Or ut3? At maximum speed flies? By the fact that I was always satisfied with just such a state of affairs, I launched it, screwed it in on Max and everything flies .... and not analyzing the settings from the series: "what to chop off? Shadows or anisotropy?"

I didn’t play in them, that before "cutting off shadows or anisotropy", then personally I’m violet what state of things suits you, but I always climb into detailed graphics settings on any game on any machine, for some special effects bother me ...
Metalik @ 06/03/08 4:45:53 PM
GTA 4 ... oh, I forgot ..... I still don’t have it on the PC))) I need to upgrade the company to a more or less sane level of 25,000 ... so I decided to nafig myself ...

drive at least leave? : lol:

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/28/19 12:03