> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

110 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Highscreen Easy XL / Easy XL Pro - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.5 "
POLL:
In general, what grade would you give to this phone?
1 [ 13 ] ** [9,77%]
2 [ 10 ] ** [7,52%]
3 [ 23 ] ** [17,29%]
4 [ 55 ] ** [41,35%]
5 [ 32 ] ** [24,06%]
Total votes: 133

pushild
Message#1
16.03.17, 20:23
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 298
Check in: 20.04.16
Highscreen Easy XL

DiscussionHighscreen Easy XL / Easy XL Pro
PictureHighscreen Easy XL
Easy XL Description | Easy XL Pro Description | Discussion �

Problems and solutions (FAQ)

���������� download

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Photos from the device

Useful

Firmware and all related

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware
Unofficial firmware

Recovery / Recovery

How to enter Recovery mode

Put the recovery is not for your firmware and write about the problems with the phone, get a date with the moderator!
TWRP 3.0.2 byRdevTeam (and installation instructions) (For Android 6.0)
TWRP 3.0.2 (another installation method) (For Android 6.0)
Download TWRP 3.0.2without installation (For Android 6.0)
TWRP for(Android 7.0)

Getting ROOT

Xpoosed and GravityBox (Android 6.0)
Xpoosed and GravityBox (Android 7.0)

Poll results
â„–1 How much do you use the phone?
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedgrafom - 02.09.18, 17:54
Reason for editing: crDroid
pushild
Message#2
16.03.17, 20:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 298
Highscreen Easy XL

Bought just today. So far, I only noticed that the ACK is very quickly discharged, if compared with the ZTE Blade X3, at least twice as fast on the same applications (web, spreadsheets, angry birds, mail, music and video in HD from the PLEX server).
The screen is very pleased, very responsive, the performance pleases.
The battery is not removable.
Includes a headset, charging, a key for a SIM card slot.
I will post examples of the photo tomorrow, but the front camera is a silent horror even for the stated 2MP.

Post has been editedpushild - 16.03.17, 21:02
AlexanderL
Message#3
17.03.17, 01:04
del
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 15780
Check in: 12.02.13
Meizu 16th 6/64

M
Topic moved to subsectionHighscreen

--------------------
MoreI am not a moderator. For questions related to the forum, you are happy to answer existingModerators of the section "Android - Devices"
pushild
Message#4
17.03.17, 20:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 298
Highscreen Easy XL

Photo from the front camera
Attached Image

Photo from the back

Attached Image

Tests
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedCfader - 30.10.17, 16:45
Reason for editing: Added to header
pushild
Message#5
23.03.17, 03:39
Local
[offline]

Messages 298
Highscreen Easy XL

They asked the drug about why he took the regular version, and not the PRO, although it was the most expensive for 750 rubles (the usual one was sold for 7449). Firstly, there was no technopoint at that time, even under the order.
According to the description in the PRO version, there are touch control buttons, but I hate them, the fingerprint scanner that I do not need is also only a source of additional glitches, at least in devices of this class.
The camera is 2 or 5 megapixels, there is no difference. I have a modest three thousand-ruble Roverphones at the front of 8 megapixels, and these really got stuck with 2 megapixel greediness.

As for impressions after a week of use. On software, everything is exactly what is buggy on other devices with Marshmallow and MTK, which is buggy here, the reverse is also true.
OTG - works perfectly with external sticks and other adapters, it is strange that OTG is not specified in the specifications. Apparently so that the adapter is not included in the kit.
Infrared port is the main reason for choosing this model and manufacturer, while not happy. No third-party software normally worked with it, there was no pre-installed one. But this is not really understood.

The screen and oleophobic coating with tempered glass seems to be as it is, but picking up even a blind man will understand that this is not a top-of-the-line device, the finger doesn’t slide so easily :) Although compared to digites for three thousand, then the touch is noticeably more responsive.
WI-FI as usual, did not notice anything outstanding and bad too. 4G works with MTS and MegaFonom normally, BI did not check.

Attached Image

Nothing backlash creaks in the case, well, so it is clear - the cover is not removable. After the repair, for sure, pretty creaks will be fully provided :)

Of the minuses - the battery feels for 2500-2800, 6 hours of active use and charging.
Damn, who only the Chinese have guessed to put a bright whitish picture on the splash, when the device is turned on, the screen starts with an airfield searchlight at maximum brightness and blinds tightly in the twilight, the backlight switches to the user-defined
login mode only. Even the most shed Chinese collectors always splash on a dark background with small bright letters.
Two slots on sim cards - micro / nano sim and microSD. From what you have to give up. The tray itself, as if made for jewelers, is as gentle and fragile as if it was done on purpose. Often you will change SIM cards - just break or lose.

For your money and given the guarantee of a year and a half, the device is quite decent. In the first box, I got caught without a noticeable marriage; on my fellow class in the category up to 4-5 thousand, sometimes it is necessary to open the second and third boxes.
That GPS does not work, then the screen is half illuminated, the buttons dangle or close, the camera strips with colored squares, the device falls apart in hands.

As I see, there is practically no interest in the model, so for now everyone is with the report - who cares what, ask.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 17.04.17, 20:22
Reason for editing: Pictures under spoiler
pushild
Message#6
23.03.17, 06:45
Local
[offline]

Messages 298
Highscreen Easy XL

Severe Chelyabinsk Man @ 03/23/17, 06:14*
However, surfing the Internet and the manufacturer's website came across a model Highscreen Easy L (without an index X).

They differ, there without marking the probe without the "T", the frequency is smaller. MediaTek MT6737, 1.25 GHz
And for me, it’s critical that the buttons are touch-sensitive, not onscreen. You take in the other hand and cannot be turned over, but not turned over - the thumb rests on the swing or on off.
But the removable battery in addition is certainly a huge plus. The XL monolithic case and the replacement of the battery only in service.

Highscreen Easy L - Discussion

Post has been editedpushild - 23.03.17, 17:10
pushild
Message#7
24.03.17, 01:25
Local
[offline]

Messages 298
Highscreen Easy XL

The site posted an overview of the PRO version. The review is certainly more of an advertising nature, but why did they have such a small rating in an antitude?

My test with a cropped version

Attached Image

From the PRO version it shows 33571, only twice as much memory should catch up.

overview

I do not really understand the tests, can anyone explain why this is so?
And then I thought about taking the version, but here such oddities.

Post has been editedCfader - 30.10.17, 16:45
Reason for editing: Added to header
Masterorus
Message#8
24.03.17, 15:02
User
[offline]

Messages 70
Check in: 12.04.14
Asus ZenFone 4 Max ZC520KL SD425

* pushild,
Attached Image

Attached Image

Fuck these tests, turn off auto-rotate the screen, the result is higher. I hammer the smartphone with all sorts of applications, the result falls. And a lot of such factors.
But as in the review, they were able to “kill†the Pro version so that it showed 33k, this is how you should try ...

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 17.04.17, 20:23
Reason for editing: Pictures under spoiler
pushild
Message#9
24.03.17, 16:18
Local
[offline]

Messages 298
Highscreen Easy XL

Fuck these tests, turn off auto-rotate the screen, the result is higher. I hammer the smartphone with all sorts of applications, the result falls. And a lot of such factors.
But as in the review, they were able to “kill†the Pro version so that it showed 33k, this is how you should try ...

Yes, it is clear that the accuracy is not pharmacy, but the fall of almost a quarter of parrots - this is obviously not everything is in order with their sample or something.

Ps: I look at live shops, there is no PRO version anywhere, the usual is already everywhere on an average of 7,500. Apparently, the bug is too competitive for its own brands of stores.

Gig of memory can really scare away many, as it is considered not enough for the six.
Although I used one Chinese device, which only the OS itself without applications clogs up more gigabytes of RAM, and with its two gigs it really makes up often.

Post has been editedpushild - 24.03.17, 16:43
Masterorus
Message#10
24.03.17, 16:37
User
[offline]

Messages 70

Yes, it is clear that the accuracy is not pharmacy, but the fall of almost a quarter of parrots - this is obviously not everything is in order with their sample or something.

Most likely, they simply scored RAM with background applications or opened tabs in the browser and simply turned off without removing the task in the manager ... They do not see in the screenshot how many points the RAM received, it’s 100% because of the operatives such result + The load on the percentages is therefore the remaining points below.

Post has been editedMasterorus - 24.03.17, 16:44
Masterorus
Message#11
24.03.17, 16:50
User
[offline]

Messages 70

Not bad review on youtube Pro version

Post has been editedCfader - 30.10.17, 16:46
Reason for editing: Link in the header
pushild
Message#12
24.03.17, 17:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 298
Highscreen Easy XL

Not bad review on youtube Pro version

The uninformative seemed to me a reviewer and praises too cloyingly. In honest reviews there should be a critical sober look, empty chatter can be heard in advertising too :)
For example, all these common phrases that pictures for social networks will go fine. So about any, you can say it is normal. I saw pictures from the front camera; this is horror.
and it won't go anywhere. It is clear that the budget will have to choose between important things and not priorities, so accurate infa is very important, and not this - everything will be normal, do not worry.

Post has been editedpushild - 24.03.17, 17:37
Masterorus
Message#13
24.03.17, 17:37
User
[offline]

Messages 70

Ps: I look at live shops, there is no PRO version anywhere, the usual is already everywhere on an average of 7,500. Apparently, the bug is too competitive for its own brands of stores.

I took inofficial store highscreen. By promo code "savagemessiahzine.com"he cost me 8,090 rubles. They delivered me to Vladivostok free of charge for 7 days ...
pushild
Message#14
24.03.17, 17:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 298
Highscreen Easy XL

Most likely, they simply scored RAM with background applications or opened tabs in the browser and simply turned off without removing the task in the manager ... They do not see in the screenshot how many points the RAM received, it’s 100% because of the operatives such result + The load on the percentages is therefore the remaining points below.

I can not achieve this, 300-400 points swims away all.

Do you have a battery as tests identify how Li-Pol or not?
Masterorus
Message#15
24.03.17, 17:46
User
[offline]

Messages 70

The uninformative seemed to me a reviewer and praises too cloyingly. In honest reviews there should be a critical, sober look, empty chatter can be heard enough in advertising
For example, all these common phrases that pictures for social networks will go fine. So about any, you can say that normal. I saw pictures from the front camera; this is horror.
and it won't go anywhere. It is clear that the budget will have to choose between important things and not priorities, so accurate infa is very important, and not this - everything will be normal, do not worry.

If the phone is really good for this money, then the sense of it is to throw mud? Note that he does reviews on different phone models and does not always praise this or that model, see his other videos ... And the camera in phones up to 10,000 is not a fountain everywhere ...

Post has been editedMasterorus - 24.03.17, 17:48
Masterorus
Message#16
24.03.17, 17:57
User
[offline]

Messages 70

Do you have a battery as tests identify how Li-Pol or not?

It depends on what tests, if you don’t believe her about AIDA64, she writes to me that we have 5GHz support: rofl: In general, you can’t believe these synthetic tests, they are written on the knee on a particular phone, and when you install this application on another smart can show such nonsense ...
[Cpd] bob
Message#17
24.03.17, 18:17
Experienced
[online]

Messages 578
Check in: 23.09.05

It depends on what tests, if you are talking about AIDA64, then don’t believe it, she writes me that we have 5 GHz support

Isn't it supported?

Post has been edited[Cpd] bob - 24.03.17, 18:18
pushild
Message#18
24.03.17, 18:27
Local
[offline]

Messages 298
Highscreen Easy XL

It depends on what tests, if you're talking about AIDA64, don't trust her, she writes me

All the top battery tests launched, everyone writes that the lithium-ion battery.

With IC, by the way, nothing but ZaZaRemote worked. Or do not find the IR in the phone or fall under the six, as written in the days of the first android.
Masterorus
Message#19
24.03.17, 18:31
User
[offline]

Messages 70

ZaZaRemote

And what do you dislike about ZaZaRemote?
pushild
Message#20
24.03.17, 18:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 298
Highscreen Easy XL

I took in the official store highscreen. By promo code "savagemessiahzine.com"he cost me 8,090 rubles. They delivered me to Vladivostok free of charge for 7 days ...

I try to buy Chinese gadgets in live proven stores. To immediately make sure that everything suits. And within a month, come to the store and instantly exchange
on the other or on money, if you suddenly stop arranging.
With the service, it will not do it, they will take it away for 45 days for examination and sit for a Kwakai.

I have a lot of experience with online purchases and often negative in terms of phones. Ie all problems are solved, but time and effort are simply incomparable with offline.
For example, five years ago I ordered a tablet on the alibaba from the Chinese, well, everything is fine and good in it, but by evening I noticed a poisonous smell in the room, the plastic of the tablet smelled.
In the case of the store, I would have changed, but with the expulsion of a dubious claim, there was too much laziness.

Although it is clear that a little with a higher level of luck and less perfectionism than my problems should not be special.

Post has been editedpushild - 24.03.17, 19:03
pushild
Message#21
24.03.17, 18:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 298
Highscreen Easy XL

[email protected], 01:27 *
ZaZaRemote

And what do you dislike about ZaZaRemote?

What is unusual, I want to be like a PDA as an emulator of engineering remotes :) And generally I like it when there is a choice.
I bought this pipe for the sake of IC and in essence.

Ps: I checked with the software, except for the Pioneer receiver there is nothing in the database, I didn’t recognize anything by the brands, learning from the original console does not work, I understand
mainly on the thing with the LEDs stuck into the headphone jack is designed first.
In the forum thread, too, did not find anything worthwhile.
Question: what software is better to install under this IR port on the phone? Or how to tune in to ZaZa training?

Post has been editedpushild - 07.04.17, 17:30

110 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 01:10