Lenovo Ideapad 310-15ISK | [Notebook] Windows 10 | 15,6 "| i3-6100 Skylake 2,30GHz | 4GB RAM

Rep: (38)
Lenovo Ideapad 310-15ISK - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Windows 10 | 15.6 "| Intel Core i3-6100 Skylake 2.30GHz | 4GB
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Laptop photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications
Operating system: Windows 10 Home (64 bit)
Dimensions (width x height x depth): 37.8 x 2.7 x 26 cm
Laptop weight with battery: 1.95 kg
Processor: Intel Core i3 6100U (2.3 GHz, 15 W); L3 processor cache 3 MB
Number of cores: 2
Video: GeForceВ® 920MX (64 bits) 2048 MB + Intel HD Graphics 520
Drives: SDXC, SDHC, SD, MMC card reader
Storage capacity: HDD 512 GB; Spindle speed HDD 5400 revolutions / min.
Drive Interface: SATA
Drive Format: 2.5 "
RAM: 4 GB (soldered on board) SO-DIMM DDR4 2133 MHz
Maximum memory: 12 GB
Number of SODIMM slots: 1
Optical drive: No
Acoustic system: Yes, Dolby Advanced Audio, 2 speakers
Built-in microphone: Yes
Built-in camera: Yes
Screen: 15.6 "(39.6 cm) Full HD
Communications: Wi-Fi Wi-Fi a / b / g / n / ac
Wi-Fi standards: IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a wireless router
Laptop network: 10/100/1000 Mbit / s
Laptop Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 4.0
Interfaces: USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, HDMI, RJ-45, VGA, headphone / microphone jack
Russian letters: White
Latin letters: White
Laptop buttons: System Restore (OneKey Rescue)
Laptop manipulator type: Multi-touch TouchPad color-matched mouse
Food: Rechargeable battery 30 W • h
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactauto RU in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 27.06.19, 16:53
Reason for editing: Solving trotting problem

Rep: (1)
Gukis @ 01.03.19, 10:15*
Oh so many posts about ssd, but did not understand how to take optibey native hdd, stick to it instead of the DVD. There is a lovely site but incomprehensible adapter current to yuyl Ali bylob fire.
Tell me if there is such a thing at ali, or IMEP optibey take? 2.5 ponchtno, I understand there are 7mm and 9mm thick

Here is suchIt stands with me and working perfectly

* dukat325 I'd be happy to have just bought an adapter, but it is more expensive Ali optibeya. And on what other Chinese sites reluctantly ordered. You got rid of Ukrainian, navryadli out something come

Posted on 05/03/2019, 14:18:

* sdmit6 , Here it is more expensive than optibey stands on a hundred)

Rep: (17)
Gukis @ 05.03.19, 13:17*
dukat325, I'd be happy to have just bought an adapter, but it is more expensive Ali optibeya. And on what other Chinese sites reluctantly ordered. You got rid of Ukrainian, navryadli out something come

Posted on 05/03/2019, 13:18:

sdmit6, here it is more expensive than optibey stands on a hundred)

I threw you a sample of what I bought, I left it much cheaper than the above variant.U us obtibey cheapest costs 250 hryvnia, and the 150 (move through the calculator for rubles), we do so ..

dukat325 @ 05.03.19, 15:13*
dukat325, I'd be happy to have just bought an adapter, but it is more expensive Ali optibeya. And on what other Chinese sites reluctantly ordered. You got rid of Ukrainian, navryadli out something come

That's just what fotknul, then that announcement, my dear nout.Eto our plug, there is a special place to have a disc

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editeddukat325 - 05.03.19, 16:27

Rep: (-5)
I sympathize with your grief that no M.2, and stuck zabyl.A CD ROM is better to run third-party programs leave.
Attached Image
And then there are games that do not want to drive without a boot.

Post has been editedsalamon234 - 06.03.19, 07:32
Reason for editing: Edit.

Rep: (51)
salamon234 @ 6.03.19, 7:29*
A CD ROM is better to start to leave the party programs.

and it (the drive) initially in our laptop ...
buy it separately meaning virtually no ...

Rep: (-5)
* DNC I had a rum cd, hdd on 1tb.WD, terribly slow the entire system, waited a year until the end in the guarantee that would expose and insert the memory to 8GB and 120GB ssd on. : D

salamon234 @ 06.03.19, 12:28*
The DNC, I had a rum cd, hdd on 1tb.WD, terribly slow the entire system, waited a year until the end in the guarantee that would expose and insert the memory to 8GB and 120GB ssd on.

Chogo you write nonsense ??? How the guarantee is allocated to the memory and setting ssd? You're not all it reveals, where the seal stoit..Ya personally called the hotline "Lenovo Ukraine", they did so and was told that if the main cover with a guarantee not to touch the guarantee remains, even it is written in to read the manual carefully.

salamon234 @ 06.03.19, 14:18*
dukat325, I read English can not, because the laptop was in the Baltic, so away from sin in general there is no place not climb and even tried not to cough on him.

Well, there is an Internet and instruction in Russian in PDF shaft ...

Rep: (0)
Problems with the touch pad. 310-15iap
Hello. Laptop ideapad 310-15iap. There was a bit flooded kofem. After dismantling the coffee did not exist on the motherboard, just a little on the grate from the cooler, wiped, all scanned - he assembled. A few days later needed a touch pad once or spend gle sensor (it all works) immediately shows that zalipla right mouse button touch pad. Any further action may unnecessarily Tipo zalipla button. Snovo plan to disassemble and look, tell me what could it be? Could easily move back to assembly plume? Distribute options can have experts. If he did not see anything (oxide or something) will carry a replacement. Laptop as a whole all is working fine.
Another question, if the keyboard was covered, and there is no fee if damaged the keyboard itself will come with time? All of the buttons were working, only a little stuck because once - is not available. Can as it is not brushed the keyboard from moisture, impact in the future? Et was coffee, like sugar. After shedding - the laptop was instantly flipped for 10 minutes and was shaking slightly.

Guys do not tell me and where the factory image can be downloaded from Windows and Drava?

Rep: (48)
* Reaper_Scorn , Prompt ... the Internet

Post has been edited-kisel- - 09.03.19, 15:07

* -kisel- Thank you, figured

Rep: (2)
Alexander4 @ 18.02.19, 17:06*
bought the bar 8GB corsair SO-DIMM DDR4 2133 MHz stuck car will not turn, pulled works, what am I doing wrong?

I have a similar situation, only strip 4GB 2400MHz

Rep: (14)
Hi all, somebody has put a dedicated graphics card? so I decided to buy ZOTAC gtx 960 4gb and riser. Advise what to take with mPCI-E or NGFF. Forgive me if I wrote is wrong I do not know much about.

Rep: (26)
That is what I have and works great

And for this thing still need to buy a caddy, or not?

* velvetdust ,
No she stands on native plug centered and bolted disk (to cap) and a pair of pins.

People who fumbles, please tell me what can be put ips replacing horrible TN-Film in my
Lenovo IdeaPad 330-15IKB (81DC009QRA). Found in LTN156HL01-101 sale whether he would suit me?

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (51)
* emgrom ,
discussed ...
There are several suitable models
search the topic for the word "matrix".

Rep: (0)
I'm sorry: blush:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 21:26