> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

7 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> ContraCam - Antiradar: Speed ​​Cameras | [IPhone] [iPad] [dev]
falss
Message#1
13.03.17, 23:29
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 7
Check in: 02.03.17

ContraCam - Антирадар: камеры скорости download

Version: 2.6.1 (Free) / 1.5.1 (Pro)
Catalog:Travels
Last update of the program in the header:08.06.2017

Attached ImageAttached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
iPad screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
ContraCam warns of all types of road hazards, helping to save money on fines.

Description:
ContraCam application features

The main difference of the program is the use of its own GIS platform, which allows you to work with fast and light offline maps that do not take up much space in the memory of a smartphone (for example, Belarus takes only 12 megabytes, and the Central Federal District of Russia is only 29 megabytes). The use of maps ensures that cameras are tied to the real roadway, which has a beneficial effect on the quality of radar operation, can simultaneously capture two objects of danger, the number of false alarms is reduced. You will not get a warning too late if the camera is located on a winding road. You can set the detection range of radar from 500 to 1500 meters and this will not affect the quality of the application even in the city.

One click map can be displayed in 3D or 2D view.

Different types of cameras differ visually and have a display of the capture sector close to the real area of ​​operation of the radar. Looking at the map you can easily understand in which direction the camera works.

At night, you can use the HUD projection mode on the glass, which is convenient for long trips.

At any time, using the built-in card loader, you can easily add or remove a card no longer needed.

A single base of cameras: Russia, Belarus, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova is constantly moderated by professionals and most of the newly installed cameras get into the base on the same day. The database contains only moderated cameras, which minimizes the amount of irrelevant data.
Thanks to the use of its own compression algorithm, a database with tens of thousands of objects takes up only hundreds of kilobytes, which allows even low-quality mobile Internet to be used for updating.

ContraCam works with such types of hazards as: stationary speed cameras, medium speed cameras, cameras in the back, control of traffic lights and intersections, control of a pedestrian crossing and OT lines, control of a roadside and a stop line, dummies, etc. In the program settings, you can disable objects that are of no interest to the user.

Optionally, you can include: speed bumps, pedestrian crossings, train crossings, traffic lights, stop signs and give way, gas station.

The application can be used in the background with the navigator, receiving only voice and sound prompts.

Languages:Russian English
Developer: Dmitry Cherevko
Compatibility: Is required iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Homepage: http://vk.com/vestigo
iTunes Store (Free): https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/antiradar-contracam-radar-deterator-free/id1150201048
iTunes Store (Pro): https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/antiradar-contracam-pro-radar- detector/id1209811585

Story:
What's New in Version 2.6.1
• track recording (travel)
• saving tags on the map. Long tap on the screen.
• creating collections of tracks and tags, grouped by folders
• export collections of tracks and tags in popular formats (GPX, KML, CSV)
• black list of hazards. Now you can tap on the appeared symbol and this danger will be ignored in the future.
• variable speed cameras
• pop-up notifications when working in the background
• voicing the names of settlements upon entry
• unpaved and unclassified roads on maps
• toll roads on maps. Toll roads have a red background
• new countries
• error correction

Post has been editedmaxipon - 08.06.17, 23:16
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...
Mybedy
Message#42
02.08.17, 21:59
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 266
Check in: 06.06.17
Apple iPhone 4

We are just on HUDWAY and focus only on their newer application - HUDWAY GO. They have a good idea, but clumsy is very implementation. We will try to make an order of magnitude better. The truth is no route, but then there will be a route.
turber
Message#43
06.08.17, 12:46
User
[offline]

Messages 94
Check in: 08.05.07
Asus mypal a632

I was thinking about pedestrian crossings. They cannot be canceled (warnings), but there are a lot of them in the city and they constantly chirp. So: in theory, you can make a condition and bind to a new tungler. The point is to accentuate pedestrians who are remote from a traffic light at a certain distance (you need to take a look at the traffic rules and SNIPs - maybe there is?) At the intersections, the PP is clearly tied to traffic lights. But if you stand alone in the middle of the street, most likely unregulated. But! Even if adjustable, but to hell with it. Let him squeak. Just a condition to do - in the city to peep the PP, which costs for example at least 50 meters from the traffic light. It is from the traffic light, and not the intersection, as the supercar is unregulated ... well, here are some thoughts in theory ...
Mybedy
Message#44
07.08.17, 06:32
Local
[offline]

Messages 266
Apple iPhone 4

And why not cancel? In the city, you can in the settings refuse to warn about the transitions, and leave on the highway.

In general, I agree with you, you can search within the radius of the traffic light. It is easy to do. But now a lot of noise (false positives) on the transitions one way or another. We think how to get rid of them.
turber
Message#45
07.08.17, 11:55
User
[offline]

Messages 94
Asus mypal a632

At the expense of transitions false positives are not seen. False are found from adjacent (I previously showed a screen here).
Here we have in St. Petersburg, only this 20-year-old boy knocked a PP granny to death. In the dark. It seems to be unregulated. As a result, it’s rather in a colony-settlement ... Not just so many unregulated BCPs in the city were equipped with acid green or stroboscopes or frames ... but there is one thing but if you drive for a long time (taxi driver, driver-pro, etc.) attention is dulled. (I have been traveling for almost 15 years) ... well, if it were still to emphasize the unregulated, it would be salutary. And in the cities in the dark just pedestrians on unregulated ones are not visible ... and drunkards on Friday and weekends ... crawling ... Some applications of anti-radar already have some kind of base and, accordingly, the switch of this danger is dangerous PP. But it seems that this is not ... how they decide whether it is dangerous or not ... I think, ideally, to differentiate the unregulated PP from the exact distance from traffic lights. And that's why others are silent? What will they say? Share your experience. How many pedestrians did you press down on the roadside? By negligence for example?
sanchos555
Message#46
16.08.17, 14:54
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 15.01.13
Apple iPhone 4S

When connecting to a bluetooth headset that has a voice accompaniment, the call ended at the end, as if there was a call and so every time you sound, you can’t remove it, and will you be able to add "dangers" yourself?

Post has been editedsanchos555 - 16.08.17, 14:57
Mybedy
Message#47
16.08.17, 15:13
Local
[offline]

Messages 266
Apple iPhone 4

Did you try to change the sound channel in the application settings? There is a standard speaker phone and bluetooth. Try it if you have not tried.

The danger can be added, but unfortunately hardly in the near future.
sanchos555
Message#48
16.08.17, 18:25
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 15.01.13
Apple iPhone 4S

Thank!!! It helped !! I just made a sound through the bluetooth, thinking that it was right, but it was necessary to STANDARD to choose, now everything is fine. Thanks again for the prompt assistance, I bought a premium, which I advise everyone !! Developers of all the best!
Mybedy
Message#49
16.08.17, 18:56
Local
[offline]

Messages 266
Apple iPhone 4

And thank you for using and positive feedback! There will be a question - please contact us with pleasure.
turber
Message#50
26.08.17, 13:35
User
[offline]

Messages 94
Asus mypal a632

Yesterday drove around the area. It is not quite clear how the warning about the PP and the bedriddens works. There was darkness, PP is not visible, especially before the turns. So sometimes he warns about PP and lying down for 300 meters, that my 20 tons is enough to brake outside the city, and sometimes speaks for 100, or even 50 meters. What can it be connected with? I thought that the faster you go, the pre-speaks, but it seems not so, but at random. Further, the profile of the city-highway. A lot of superfluous words "profile (city name), road profile" ... it would be shortly better to have a city like that (you understand that 60). Zagorod (90), freeway (110) .... at the expense of speed bumps excellent - I was driving, I think what nafig police on this road - and the truth. I was in a pleasant shock. The names of settlements do not always say - which is strange. It would also be good to choose not gas, gasoline, gas-gasoline, but for example by brand of gas station as well. I have been engaged in the development of websites for a long time (since 1996) with the first pages of the chat room. So I mean that I am very picky about all sites, applications, and so on ... but this application has the potential already, which will overshadow the same Yandex navigator. The main thing is the timely online update of geo points ...
Mybedy
Message#51
27.08.17, 15:11
Local
[offline]

Messages 266
Apple iPhone 4

Thanks for the next analysis. Recognition of objects in the profile "track" we fixed. Also fixed a lot of small and medium errors. We made a big change - hudway with many options. And they were ready to release.

But all this is still moving away. Apple deleted the developer account and application from the store. Therefore, if you want to continue to use - do not reinstall the application. We were accused of extreme fraud and deception. Removed without warning.

ps. if someone sees and knows where we have a fraud and how, we will be grateful to hear about it. Apple does not give any comments.

Post has been editedMybedy - 27.08.17, 15:47
Poletoff
Message#52
25.09.17, 16:46
Denis
[offline]

Messages 2414
Check in: 16.11.07
Apple iPhone X

And why is the program not in the Store?

--------------------
Nokia 3310->Nokia 6610->Nokia 6230->Siemens M65->Nokia 6233->Asus P525->iphone->Nokia 5800->iPhone 3G>HTC Incredible S->Iphone 4->Samsung Galaxy S3>iPhone 5->iPhone 6->Samsung Galaxy A5 2017->iPhone SE->iPhone 8 + ->Xiaomi Mi8->iPhone X
Mybedy
Message#53
22.10.17, 00:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 266
Apple iPhone 4

The application has returned to the store.
Mybedy
Message#54
04.11.17, 09:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 266
Apple iPhone 4

Hoodway mode. Video. If anyone has a wish, you can change something before the release.

Attached files

Attached fileContraCam.mov(35.94 MB)

Post has been editedMybedy - 04.11.17, 09:48
Mybedy
Message#55
09.11.17, 02:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 266
Apple iPhone 4

Hello. Thanks if you use the app.

New versions of applications 2.6.6 and 1.56 have been released. Change language, camera "Plato", HUD way mode and more.

HUD way has its own day-night, user zoom or avtozum, major hazards and more.

We are attentive to your comments in this thread and all of them added as tasks, but this unpleasant force majeure made the weather vane turn around. We will add in future releases.

The simplified navigation mode makes it easier to evaluate complex road junctions, see the main dangers, and also project a contrast image onto the windshield of a car when driving at night.

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedGod_danych - 22.01.18, 14:12
Reason for editing: screenshot under spoiler
Mybedy
Message#56
14.11.17, 17:17
Local
[offline]

Messages 266
Apple iPhone 4

The main task now is to release an application for the Android platform. We plan to do it this month.
Mybedy
Message#57
08.12.17, 00:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 266
Apple iPhone 4

The first tab of the App Store application, look for "enter code" there.
Mybedy
Message#58
13.12.17, 06:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 266
Apple iPhone 4

Hello everyone, new versions have been released: 2.7.0 and 1.5.9

What's new in them:

• the ability to set individual response settings for each hazard.
Suppose you do not want to hear any warnings if the speed is lower than 40 km / h, but the lane control camera must always be triggered, or, for example, a speed bump. Now it is possible.
• the ability to turn off the voice message "no cameras"
• vibro as a hazard warning
• added orientation "inverted portrait"
• new application icon
• fixed bugs, minor improvements.
pantikka
Message#59
08.01.18, 20:56
Local
[offline]

Messages 353
Check in: 30.04.09
Apple iPhone 6 Plus

The program is super! Best in class.
But since version 1.59 there is such a distortion
Pictures. Maybe it's just me?
iOS 8.1.2, iphone 6+
Attached Image

Post has been editedpantikka - 08.01.18, 20:58
Mybedy
Message#60
08.01.18, 20:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 266
Apple iPhone 4

Pantikka @ 01/08/18, 20:56*
The program is super! Best in class.
But since version 1.59 there is such a distortion
inerfeysa. Maybe it's just me?
iOS 8.1.2, iphone 6+

Horrible. :) For the first time I see this and never before has anyone shown such a thing. Always this or periodically? I'll try to see tomorrow. And why not upgrade to iOS above 8.1.2?

Post has been editedMybedy - 08.01.18, 21:00
pantikka
Message#61
08.01.18, 22:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 353
Check in: 30.04.09
Apple iPhone 6 Plus

I do not want to lose JB ....
On the tablet with iOS10 all the rules.