> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

ContraCam - Radar Detector: Speed ​​Cameras | [IPhone] [iPad] [dev]

Rep: (0)
ContraCam - Antiradar: Speed ​​Cameras
Version: 2.6.1 (Free) / 1.5.1 (Pro)
Catalog: Travels
Last update of the program in the header:08.06.2017

Attached ImageAttached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
iPad screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
ContraCam warns of all types of road hazards, helping to save money on fines.

Description:
ContraCam application features

The main difference of the program is the use of its own GIS platform, which allows you to work with quick and easy offline maps that do not take up much space in the smartphone’s memory (for example, Belarus takes only 12 megabytes, and the Central Federal District of Russia only 29 megabytes). The use of maps ensures the cameras are linked to a real roadbed, which has a beneficial effect on the quality of the radar, can simultaneously capture two hazardous objects, and the number of false alarms is reduced. You will not receive a warning too late if the camera is located on a winding road. You can set the range of radar detection from 500 to 1500 meters and this will not affect the quality of the application even in the city.

One click map can be displayed in 3D or 2D view.

Different types of cameras differ visually and have a display of the capture sector close to the real area of ​​operation of the radar. Looking at the map you can easily understand in which direction the camera works.

At night, you can use the HUD projection mode on the glass, which is convenient for long trips.

At any time, using the built-in card loader, you can easily add or remove a card no longer needed.

A single base of cameras: Russia, Belarus, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova is constantly moderated by professionals and most of the newly installed cameras get into the base on the same day. The database contains only moderated cameras, which minimizes the amount of irrelevant data.
Thanks to the use of its own compression algorithm, a database with tens of thousands of objects takes up only hundreds of kilobytes, which allows even low-quality mobile Internet to be used for updating.

ContraCam works with such types of hazards as: stationary speed cameras, medium speed cameras, cameras in the back, control of traffic lights and intersections, control of a pedestrian crossing and OT lines, control of a roadside and a stop line, dummies, etc. In the program settings, you can disable objects that are of no interest to the user.

Optionally, you can include: speed bumps, pedestrian crossings, train crossings, traffic lights, stop signs and give way, gas station.

The application can be used in the background with the navigator, receiving only voice and sound prompts.

Languages:Russian English
Developer: Dmitry Cherevko
Compatibility: Is required iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Homepage: http://vk.com/vestigo
iTunes Store (Free): https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/antiradar-contracam-radar-deterator-free/id1150201048
iTunes Store (Pro): https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/antiradar-contracam-pro-radar- detector/id1209811585

Story:
What's New in Version 2.6.1
• track recording (travel)
• saving tags on the map. Long tap on the screen.
• creating collections of tracks and tags, grouped by folders
• export collections of tracks and tags in popular formats (GPX, KML, CSV)
• black list of hazards. Now you can tap on the appeared symbol and this danger will be ignored in the future.
• variable speed cameras
• pop-up notifications when working in the background
• voicing the names of settlements upon entry
• unpaved and unclassified roads on maps
• toll roads on maps. Toll roads have a red background
• new countries
• error correction

Post has been editedmaxipon - 08.06.17, 23:16
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Good day, gentlemen, tell me please, how much does the PRO version of ContraCam for Android cost? I want to buy my father, but unfortunately the Play Market from the computer does not show the price, but there is no opportunity to install it now.

Writes like this today

Attached images
Attached Image

XHX774MAP3K4
I take it, thanks!

Rep: (1)
Is it possible to update the pro version somehow? Or just download a new one and pay 199r?

Rep: (44)
* ncux27,
There are no more pro versions, neither for iOS nor for Android. If you bought pro, then write to [email protected], we will give you a promotional code for a free premium.

Rep: (8)
Where to enter the promotional code?

* simkot,
In the App Store app, look for there “enter code” below usually.

Tell me please, can you somehow install the map of Ukraine?

* aleksandr230608,
Not yet, unfortunately, we do not have an actual radar base for this country.

* Mybedy , thanks for the information

A new version for 2.8.7 has been released.

• the ability to choose a sound to voice the dangers.
• the ability to turn on a beeper-geiger to conduct danger.
• The application shows cameras only in the direction of movement.
• now when you turn on “only cameras in the back” this option applies to all dangers at once. That is, to switch to the "motorcycle" mode you only need one switch.
• improved ergonomics.
• a number of other changes.

Are there any other codes?

The codes are below. A new version of the application is available in which support for Ukraine has appeared.

M4YYMRRWMXXN
LFAYY4F44RFE
A4YHNHL4Y74J
KLW43PRRLHRY
XMNNHTRPPTMM

Rep: (19)
Have you already sorted the promotional codes?

Do you still have codes?

Who needs the codes, write to [email protected] marked as a promotional code for iOS.

Mybedy, Is it possible to implement in your program voice acting of all characters (as in IGO) with the function to turn them off? I will explain ..... I have a truck - I use your program ... I really like it! On the highway, this function is needed mainly at night. Thank!

* nikolaich000,
I think it is possible, but I did not quite understand what you would like. Please write as an example. Thank.

Sounding of road signs, altitude, steep descent, steep climb, dangerous turn ..... etc. I don’t know how it is implemented in IGO, for example: there is a sign 50 .. after the sign has expired, the program notifies you can increase the speed ... something like that ... Thank you!

* nikolaich000,
Thanks for the idea. We’ll do it, though it's too early to talk about the timing.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/31/19, 07:24