> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

6 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> ContraCam - Antiradar: Speed ​​Cameras | [IPhone] [iPad] [dev]
falss
Message#1
13.03.17, 23:29
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 7
Check in: 02.03.17

ContraCam - : download

Version: 2.6.1 (Free) / 1.5.1 (Pro)
Catalog:Travels
Last update of the program in the header:08.06.2017

Attached ImageAttached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
iPad screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
ContraCam warns of all types of road hazards, helping to save money on fines.

Description:
ContraCam application features

The main difference of the program is the use of its own GIS platform, which allows you to work with fast and light offline maps that do not take up much space in the memory of a smartphone (for example, Belarus takes only 12 megabytes, and the Central Federal District of Russia is only 29 megabytes). The use of maps ensures that cameras are tied to the real roadway, which has a beneficial effect on the quality of radar operation, can simultaneously capture two objects of danger, the number of false alarms is reduced. You will not get a warning too late if the camera is located on a winding road. You can set the detection range of radar from 500 to 1500 meters and this will not affect the quality of the application even in the city.

One click map can be displayed in 3D or 2D view.

Different types of cameras differ visually and have a display of the capture sector close to the real area of ​​operation of the radar. Looking at the map you can easily understand in which direction the camera works.

At night, you can use the HUD projection mode on the glass, which is convenient for long trips.

At any time, using the built-in card loader, you can easily add or remove a card no longer needed.

A single base of cameras: Russia, Belarus, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova is constantly moderated by professionals and most of the newly installed cameras get into the base on the same day. The database contains only moderated cameras, which minimizes the amount of irrelevant data.
Thanks to the use of its own compression algorithm, a database with tens of thousands of objects takes up only hundreds of kilobytes, which allows even low-quality mobile Internet to be used for updating.

ContraCam works with such types of hazards as: stationary speed cameras, medium speed cameras, cameras in the back, control of traffic lights and intersections, control of a pedestrian crossing and OT lines, control of a roadside and a stop line, dummies, etc. In the program settings, you can disable objects that are of no interest to the user.

Optionally, you can include: speed bumps, pedestrian crossings, train crossings, traffic lights, stop signs and give way, gas station.

The application can be used in the background with the navigator, receiving only voice and sound prompts.

Languages:Russian English
Developer: Dmitry Cherevko
Compatibility: Is required iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Homepage: http://vk.com/vestigo
iTunes Store (Free): https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/antiradar-contracam-radar-deterator-free/id1150201048
iTunes Store (Pro): https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/antiradar-contracam-pro-radar- detector/id1209811585

Story:
What's New in Version 2.6.1
• track recording (travel)
• saving tags on the map. Long tap on the screen.
• creating collections of tracks and tags, grouped by folders
• export collections of tracks and tags in popular formats (GPX, KML, CSV)
• black list of hazards. Now you can tap on the appeared symbol and this danger will be ignored in the future.
• variable speed cameras
• pop-up notifications when working in the background
• voicing the names of settlements upon entry
• unpaved and unclassified roads on maps
• toll roads on maps. Toll roads have a red background
• new countries
• error correction

Post has been editedmaxipon - 08.06.17, 23:16
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...
Dimson75
Message#2
20.03.17, 18:01
DiMuha
[online]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 3766
Check in: 03.04.08
Huawei P20 Lite ANE-LX1

I downloaded, looked. Easy, quick program.
But there are a couple of questions:
1. What does an extended license give apart from. cameras?
2. On the author's page in VK there is information:
The platform becomes multi-satin - the ability to display, search, build routes, among, as it should be finely chopped pieces of the map, as with one.

But in the program, I do not watch. No routes, no traffic jams.
Will be added?
falss
Message#3
21.03.17, 11:12
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7

Thank you for your positive feedback!
1. Expanded license allows you to update the data on the cameras every day, as well as opens a number of additional camera parameters, such as - camera in the back, calculation of the average speed of paired cameras, control of the curb, OT lines, intersection and pedestrian crossing.
2. The anti-radar uses this platform, but not to the full extent, with time the platform's capabilities will be integrated into the anti-radar. Already today, an update has been released that expands navigation capabilities; an auto-scale has appeared when driving and signing street names.
We are ready to listen to any suggestions for improvement and development of the project! Write to.
falss
Message#4
25.04.17, 19:08
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7

Added new functionality that can be useful to travelers.
Get information about gas stations, parking lots, car services, car washes, cafes, restaurants and many other road objects in front of you along the way.

Section "speedometer" where you can set your speed limits, receive notifications about the allowed speed on the road section.
Warnings about posts DPS.
Autoscale maps when driving.
More than 50 points of interest that can be useful on the road.
Appeared street names on the map.

Signals are significantly reduced (false alarms of cameras and other hazards).
Cameras in the back have a brighter background of icons.
sound output settings, volume.
Updated cartosti
Fixed bugs.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Mybedy
Message#5
06.06.17, 12:26
Local
[offline]

Messages 261
Check in: 06.06.17
Apple iPhone 4

Added in version 2.6.1:
Record tracks, save tags. Tracks and tags can be exported to GPX, KML, CSV. Collections can be organized into folders.
Updated map data. Ground, unclassified and toll roads.
Black list of dangers. Chambers of variable speed, pop-up notifications when working in the background, voicing of settlements at the entrance.
All this for free.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedGod_danych - 08.06.17, 10:17
Reason for editing: screenshot under spoiler
Mybedy
Message#6
14.06.17, 03:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 261
Apple iPhone 4

A new version (2.6.2) has been released, which allows you to completely eliminate the work of the cameras "head on", and show and warn only about cameras "in the back". May be useful to motorcyclists. More missing road types on maps.

ContraCam also received one of the fastest renders of 3D buildings. All this is 100% offline.

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
sawqsawq27
Message#7
06.07.17, 18:02
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 28.07.13

Liked the app.
Just did not find how to lay the route.
Mybedy
Message#8
07.07.17, 08:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 261
Apple iPhone 4

Thanks for the positive feedback. Unfortunately, the application can not yet create routes. From navigation, only "capture in front of objects along the way". Routes are scheduled to be added in the coming months.
Mybedy
Message#9
07.07.17, 11:17
Local
[offline]

Messages 261
Apple iPhone 4

Freebie, Lord! 20 promo codes for ContraCam Pro. If you take the promotional code, write or message or in the LAN. Thank.

ContraCam Pro

63PTA9EHKX46
TLM7PJW3E9E4
RLHEPH6L47JJ
HRTREHMR9PHX
ME9P6WH67PMW
9XY6WM6ATARN
4T943MHRTTFL
RPANLRHWJWHX
XHH9MY9EFM7P
M3PP6P3MJR9E
NFHNF6EXRHJ4
M4HXFH36PTXM
HXX9E4KRTA6J
W4XXXRLL4HW7
73NN6AJR3XXP
E7EFNXF6FL6X
W7HAPA4RE44H
E66NHJTNLEWK
LRPYLN7NHXK9
THPPER96KJEF

Post has been editedMybedy - 07.07.17, 11:38
sawqsawq27
Message#10
07.07.17, 20:29
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 28.07.13

RLHEPH6L47JJ

took, thanks!
Beverly400
Message#11
10.07.17, 13:17
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 10.07.17
Sony Xperia Z

M3PP6P3MJR9E took, thanks!
sba230
Message#12
17.07.17, 15:51
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 32
Check in: 04.09.15

THPPER96KJEF took, thanks. Let's see how it will work for a motorcycle: only in the back, in the background, via bluetooth.

A couple of notes that I saw at once.
1. In the settings of the radar detector, types of hazards - I change the city for the profile, the same becomes for the track. And where does the mode switch? Or automatically?
2. The line "Silence, if the excess is neither ..." is not displayed completely anywhere. I understand that meant below?
3. A very strange zoom card, the impression that the zoom point is not where there are two fingers, but somewhere at the bottom of the screen.
4. It is not clear what makes the point in the upper right corner.
5. I understand that there is no button for returning to the current position? Those. Got to watch the map and to return to the current position you have to wait.

iphone 5s, ios 8.3

Post has been editedsba230 - 17.07.17, 16:16
Mybedy
Message#13
17.07.17, 19:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 261
Apple iPhone 4

Good day. The points.

1. The types of hazards, in particular the chambers, must be separately changed for both profiles, with the exception of the lower unit of 5 pieces. He is still common. And if you change one, they will change immediately in another profile. The track profile switches automatically on the boundaries of cities.
2. Yes, this is a mistake, it has already been fixed and maybe a new version will be released today where it will be displayed correctly.
3. You are right, the zoom is always centered now, this is also wrong, but so far. We will fix it.
4. The dot in the upper right corner is the beginning of the track recording. When you click - the track will be written and with one more click saved in the default folder of "my collections". Try to move.
5. There are no return buttons yet. Perhaps in the new versions will be added a reset button and a compass and the possibility of walking mode.

Thank you for your comments, we will take into account. And I would like to hear from you after use. Thank you in advance.

Post has been editedMybedy - 17.07.17, 19:22
sba230
Message#14
18.07.17, 08:38
Novice
[offline]

Messages 32

Good day,
On the first point - indeed, in the first block with ticks changes separately. The switch "only in the back" is common to both profiles, as well as the second block. Probably still need completely separate profiles?
4. Yes, as the movement appeared, the button earned. While I was at work and pressed, nothing happened, so I did not understand :)
5. The reset button is needed, as well as the map orientation. Those. on track, north or random. People tend to get used to consider maps on the PC (Yandex / google), and they are always oriented to the north. Then it is a little difficult to understand on the mobile device, where to turn :)
I also paid attention to it yesterday. When using a headset (standard channel), the beginning of the phrase is periodically swallowed. Apparently, this is due to the fact that it takes time to open an audio channel. Approximately the same way as in ip telephony - there usually when answering a call a pause is made in 1s, so that the rtp channel rises and the sound goes in both directions. I think it’s necessary to do the same here, if there is an opportunity to determine which sound output is used: if bluetooth, then before playing the phrase, let 1s of silence be played - just play the sound with silence.
Another point about the work in the background. Probably it makes sense in the settings to make the Exit button, so as not to kill the process if the application is not needed now.
The question is - how active is the application in the background when there is no movement? Will devour the battery?

By impression it is too early to say something, you need to travel at least a week to understand how convenient / not convenient to use. This application is interesting to me primarily for riding a motorcycle. The main important points: saving battery when working in the background, dubbing cameras in the back. The rest is less important. Then you can throw the text in the moto community, so that people would join the testing.
By the way, the thought came: in the case when there is no headset, you can make a special quiet mode, when you use vibro with a certain pattern instead of voice, so as not to be confused with other notifications.

And, I also forgot: when viewing a map, it would be very useful to show a tooltip with full information when you click on the camera. So that you can understand what kind of camera, what works and where it is directed.

In general, I will go and as soon as the impressions appear, I will unsubscribe.
Thank.

Post has been editedsba230 - 18.07.17, 08:42
Reason for editing: forgot
Mybedy
Message#15
18.07.17, 10:17
Local
[offline]

Messages 261
Apple iPhone 4

Good day.

Today a new version is available.

There "only in the back" separately, for the radar detector as a whole. Prior to this version, it was in each profile separately, but it worked only as a whole for a radar detector. It is not entirely clear whether separation by profiles of this setting will be necessary. If you need to - do it. It's not a problem.

North and return will do. Maybe even after a week there will be a new version in the store.

An interesting note about swallowing a phrase. Be sure to try this play. But the question of "silence" is not so straightforward. The application uses a synthesizer (for many reasons, such as voicing of settlements at the entrance, voicing the names of objects, etc.), and it is not entirely clear how to initialize it before a phrase. But I think there is a solution. Will seek.

About the "exit". We thought about it. But we decided to complicate the interface and the load on the user's memory (after all, we must not forget to turn it on) and considering that the application starts up quickly (should in any case), we decided to abandon it.

Regarding battery consumption. Need to test. The GPS receiver gives the maximum load on the battery, regardless of whether it is in the background or active. Its consumption depends on many factors, on weather, for example, the availability of satellites.

Yes, thanks for the idea. Vibro also add think in the coming releases.

About the camera's meta information. Now there is more global work in this direction. Receive information will be available for all objects - time, phone, website and other data. Where you now see with your eyes - the white background of camera icons, regardless of the type, is the camera in the back. If the background is dark - the camera in the forehead.

Thank you for your comments, they are completely on the case. Infrequently such an analysis can be obtained.

Post has been editedMybedy - 18.07.17, 10:22
victor1973
Message#16
18.07.17, 11:41
Novice
[offline]

Messages 40
Check in: 23.09.11
Apple iPhone 4S

63PTA9EHKX46 took, thank you.
sba230
Message#17
18.07.17, 11:54
Novice
[offline]

Messages 32

Good day,
Well, since there are two separate profiles, then it probably makes sense to make them completely independent of each other, so that the user can customize them the way he likes. It may be worthwhile to consider further the possibility of creating your own profiles with indication of switching criteria. Now, as I understand it, the profile is changing along the boundaries of settlements. Perhaps someone will need a more precise setting.
About the sound via bluetooth. Perhaps this is exactly how my headset works (nolan n-com b5). I have all the sounds (sms, notifications) at the beginning sound interrupted, like a bad connection. You can hear very well how, after any sound, there is still some time for the noise of the operation of the speaker amplifier and after a second or two it completely disappears. As I understand it, ios closes the audio channel if there is no playback. I think we should try to simply play the file with background noise before launching the synthesizer, in telephony it is called cng. I think 1c will be more than enough.
About the output and battery consumption. This morning, took the phone off the charge, came to work and launched the application (08:30). At 11:30 looked - ate 50% of the battery, the statistics show that 57% - the background activity of the application. What is the problem here: for example, in the morning I turned on the application, came to work, forgot to “kill” it. By the end of the day we have a fully discharged telephone. It seems to me that it’s worth looking in the direction of the Significant-Change Location Service and if the phone doesn’t move for a while, subscribe to a notification about a change in geo-location and go into full hibernation - let ios deal with geolocation on its own.
I'm talking about this:https: //developer.appl...oc/uid/TP40015243-CH24section Restrict Location Updates to Specific Regions or Locations.
I think this approach will help save battery.

By the way, some ideas can be found here:https://bikepost.ru/blog/73654/Pro-kamery.htmland in the comments.

1c silence can be taken here:https: //downloads.aste…/pub/telephony/sounds/there is a corresponding file.

Post has been editedsba230 - 18.07.17, 12:00
sba230
Message#18
18.07.17, 12:10
Novice
[offline]

Messages 32

Here, by the way, is a great idea - to activate geolocation when a helmet headset is connected (in the application settings, you can choose which bt device will trigger). By car, too, will be in demand, many now have handsfree.
(spied on the bikepost in the comments, link above)

Post has been editedsba230 - 18.07.17, 12:30
asusloid
Message#19
18.07.17, 13:38
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24
Check in: 13.09.06
Apple iPhone 8 Plus

Thanks, 9XY6WM6ATARN

--------------------
The signature should not exceed 300 characters and have no more than 3 lines of text.
sba230
Message#20
18.07.17, 13:54
Novice
[offline]

Messages 32

A colleague took LRPYLN7NHXK9, also on a motorcycle test.
Mybedy
Message#21
18.07.17, 21:19
Local
[offline]

Messages 261
Apple iPhone 4

Regarding the individual profiles and settings "camera in the back." If it is always necessary for the highway and the city to choose the same thing, then now everything is correct. It is not entirely clear whether there are occasions when the city needs only cameras in the back, and on the highway all the cameras. Or vice versa.

Concerning the synthesizer. The fact is that the synthesizer fails to input files, it receives lines of text. I therefore mentioned this.

Regarding battery consumption. The thing is, iOS doesn't care about what happens after the Location Service is extinguished. That is, he extinguishes it and further it is the concern of users or a programmer to pick it up. But thanks for the link, we will integrate. We will try to do the next release on energy saving.

Thanks again. All comments are collected and processed as future tasks. Will do.

6 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/04/19, 07:59