HP Envy x360 15-aq1XXur - Discussion | [Notebook] Windows 10 | 15.6 "| Intel Core i5 7200U 2500 MHz | 8GB RAM

Rep: (13)
HP Envy x360 15-aq1XXur - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Windows 10 | 15.6 "| Intel Core i5 7200U 2500 MHz | 8GB
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Specifications
HP Envy 15-aq100ur x360 (Intel Core i5 7200U 2500 MHz / 15.6 "/ 1920x1080 / 8Gb / 1128Gb HDD + SSD / DVD no / Intel HD Graphics 620 / Wi-Fi / Bluetooth / Win 10 Home)
additional information
c transformer touch screen 15.6 "
weight 2.17 kg
Intel Core i7 7500U processor 2700 MHz
Memory 12 GB DDR4
Integrated graphics
drive (HDD) 2000 GB
without optical drive
Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
Home Win 10
hours 10.25 am
dimensions (DhShhT) 380x250x18.8 mm
Additional Images
Attached Image
Useful information

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactauto RU in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Rep: (13)
Hi, to all owners of this notebook.
Please help me, pliz, with USB. Model 15-aq100ur has 2 connector USB 3.1 (1 connector with HP Sleep and Charge technology), one left and one right (with charging function). The problem is that in the right USB devices work only USB 3.1 standard, and in the left - any. This is a feature or a repair necessary? Support HP does not know anything and can not help.

Rep: (-1)
How to turn on the hardware keyboard in tablet mode? It would be convenient to lay down ultrabook in tablet mode, the screen on the table, connect to a monitor and make a miracle out of our system unit and keyboard at the same time !! : Rolleyes:: happy:

Post has been editedPallanes - 13.04.17, 19:53

Rep: (42)
Owners - HP Envy x360 15-aq104ur, if you is not difficult, you can make and share a wayrecovery . Ready to repay. For communication - write in a personal.

Rep: (0)
Hello do not tell what brand are 1 TB hard disk drives in laptops HP Envy?

Rep: (17)
* AzekClark,
I 2TB Seagate drive. I changed on SSD.

Rep: (27)
Good day!
The problem arose with Envy, can not update the driver. A few days ago it was reported that the presence of advertisements for HP - camera, BIOS, network, sound and touchpad. Updating starts, loading, and then begins installation and failure. He wrote that there was a failure of the installation. Tried several times, it is useless.
Who can faced? Help who knows.

Rep: (27)
Problem was solved by itself) Updated HP Assistant, and all updates properly established.

Rep: (0)
Is there any owners of HP ENVY x360 15-ar002ur ??? Krivorukov repairers perezaleyte curve bios, laptop does not see the serial numbers, the Windows is now clumsy, terribly slow, the sensor does not work! what to do? rekaveri no ... BIOS requests a password that is generated by the kind of BIOS ... PANIC !!!!

Rep: (397)
Krivorukov repairers perezaleyte curve bios

It tryndets some

Rep: (11)
Hello, I bought a version of HP Envy x360 15-cn1004ur, all as would be satisfied, but the screen is what that is straight in this laptop cant fucking disappointment just in principle.
question, and how to keep the installation CD that after such a replacement in case anything happens ssd and restore, searched in the net and have not seen, in support written but there was silence.

Post has been editedoserega1974 - 16.08.19, 09:39

Rep: (542)
* oserega1974 Acronis True Image to help. The network is full of information on working with a program.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/09/19, 19:11