> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Club owners Samsung SM-J320F Galaxy J3 (2016) | This club was created to discuss the issues do not fall under the

Rep: (1772)
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | | Accessories пїЅ | Owners Club Samsung SM-J320F Galaxy J3 (2016) пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ

Attached Image
Attached Image

This club was created to discuss the issues do not fall under the themes:
Discussion, firmware, purchase and easy to communicate our owners devaysa!
The club accepts all the owners of these devices, including buduschie.Dobro Welcome to the club!

open club for better communicationOwners of Samsung SM-J320F Galaxy J3 (2016)and their friends, without strict rules, if you do not understand something and you can not find what you need, you can write here will help you as well as you can have fun!

FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Club Rules
In the club areForum RulesandRules section "Trepalka"
The club prohibits: rudeness, disrespect in communication, mate and any foul language.
Any messages on political topics, as well as messages that offend the honor and dignity of people communicating in the club, will be deleted without warning!

Why this club
The club is for the free communication, recreation, support relations and friendly atmosphere at the forum. And then ask the questions that are being discussed in a specially created for these branches, it makes no sense. Here people relax, talk on different topics. These same people will tell you to your question in the profile subject. And in the theme profile is much more likely to get quickly a competent answer. It is also the inconvenience to guests of the club, as many follow the club's life and read the missing page. A read someone's long conversation about how to flash the phone, etc. - it's just not interesting, for it created a section Firmware for questions about the work created partition devaysa Talk, etc., etc.
And everyone is invited to the club just to talk about everything.
Hope for your understanding. I really want to make the club easy and homely. To all was good and comfortable.

Club Entry Rules
1.Zhelanie to chat in the club :)

Club members
Friends, colleagues, due to the fact that constantly have to edit the list of participants, because the club would leave a maximum of 1 post and the party disappears, we have decided to no longer be added to the lists of participants and to bring in absentia and all at once, so if you write to the club, then you are already on the list :))

Club Signature
[B] [COLOR = RoyalBlue] [URL = //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=808624]Klub owners of Samsung SM-J320F Galaxy J3 (2016) [/ URL] [/ COLOR] [/ B]

It will look like this:Owners Club Samsung SM-J320F Galaxy J3 (2016)

As we say "thank you"
If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!".
On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
Attached Image
The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts.
If you do not have 15 useful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person to help you through the button "Complaint"Attached Image

Post has been editedMR.AlexandrO - 13.03.17, 10:54

Rep: (25)
Who sits on a firmware

* Vlad * OS ,
5.1.1 In the last but I would like 6 or 7

* MR.AlexandrO I'm so honored, and in general I think the most you can do 6 but it is a chore. 5.1.1 or completely purified with updated applications. Such as WEBView

Post has been editedVlad * OS - 13.03.17, 06:58

* Vlad * OS ,
You can, but it takes a long time to sit.

Attached Image
the latest version of the firmware in the power plan does not please me

* Vlad * OS ,
So very, very quickly leaves the battery percentage.

Rep: (5)
No one tried on a device zafiksit TTL, for example, to distribute an Internet MTS bezlimitische.

* orenfm ,
I do not know, but maybe someone has tried.

Rep: (5)
Our core does not support the lock who could rebuild the kernel to support. I'm in this to zero.

Rep: (268)
And I on the contrary, the latest firmware satisfied, 2% over the night, under the same conditions as the previous 4%.
----
Has anyone been able to duplicate the phone's screen image on TV?
Applications that are used, can only transmit audio, video and pictures.

Post has been editedggg33 - 13.03.17, 13:45
Reason for editing: added question

* ggg33 ,
ggg33 @ 13.03.17, 11:25*
And I on the contrary, the latest firmware satisfied, 2% over the night, under the same conditions as the previous 4%.

This you well, but I have per night, 10в„… leaves.

Rep: (8)
ggg33 @ 13.03.17, 13:25*
Has anyone been able to duplicate the phone's screen image on TV?

J3 I have not (yet, anyway), but there J5 Prime. In it the opportunity to screen duplication at no telly. The site at Samsung said that if such an opportunity in the manual is not specified,then you figure, not mirakast:
On what technique is a function of В«Screen MirroringВ»
Samsung Galaxy series. For information on a specific model can be found:
in the user manual, section В«Screen MirroringВ». If such a section in the instructions to the model of no - Screen Mirroring not supported

J3 plan to purchase for his son. Something began to catch the eye in a review, information from users that after six months (plus - minus) with J3 problems begin. Question to those who use a subject for a long time: Is there any problem just in time. There are references (more than one) that starts to keep the battery worse. Share your observations. Those who respond - THANK YOU. : Thank_you:

Post has been editedEasyCatzman - 13.03.17, 17:11

EasyCatzman @ 13.03.17, 15:01*
that begins to keep the battery worse. Share your observations.

This is true battery worse holds a novimi firmware someone lutshe someone said that normally, the more applications on the phone, the more eats battery, I checked my wife have of all the standard root is not at all the case that for a week she enough, it's all on the new firmware plow, but I have no way.

EasyCatzman @ 13.03.17, 17:01*
There J5 Prime. In it the opportunity to screen telly no duplication

It is clear, therefore, on the j5 not.

Rep: (8)
MR.AlexandrO @ 13.03.17, 18:29*
Battery holds a worse novimi firmware someone lutshe someone said that normally, the more applications on the phone, the more battery eats

It Softovaya problem, and owners in a review that read on the websites of stores and branch discussion j3, knocked on the rotten hardware component.
ggg33 @ 13.03.17, 20:07*
hence on the j5 no

Alas ... option, of course, not too in demand, but the approach Samsung savings on things more annoying: Well, in fact no longer a bonus item!

Somebody cut off system applications through a program which a non-root. EZDISABLER has not plow

Post has been editedVlad * OS - 13.03.17, 21:13

EasyCatzman @ 13.03.17, 20:48*
This option, of course, not too in demand

She's just convenient, it is not necessary to install a separate Smart View, to show photos on your TV or video.
Samsung approach to saving on such things somewhat annoying

Well ... "A comfortable minimalism", still "more than just a phone" :)

Posted on 03/13/2017, 21:24:

* Vlad * OS,
And this triedPackage Disabler Pro [Samsung] ?
Package Disabler Samsung + ?

* ggg33 , I'm going to try now. So we updated

Hello everyone, like all day?

The day passed, as always, excellent)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/01/20, 12:03