> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Kingdom: New Lands | [IPhone], [iPad], [TV] Survival Simulator

Rep: (1410)
Kingdom: New Lands
Version: 1.2.7
Catalog: Simulators

Last update of the game in the header:15.04.2017

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The award-winning and nominated for the IGF Award for Best Design game Kingdom is now available on mobile platforms!

Description:
The award-winning and nominated for the IGF Award for Best Design game Kingdom is now available on mobile platforms! This is still the same game that has won high marks from critics and is well known to many on PCs and consoles. However, now it is optimized for touch screens, which did not hurt her at all!
In the game Kingdom: New Lands, you will encounter various tasks that can be handled by objects, characters, and mysterious statues. However, first you have to understand exactly how to use this assistance in building and defending your own kingdom.
At the heart of Kingdom: New Lands are the gameplay and the mysterious atmosphere of the game Kingdom, which has won many awards. The game, nominated for an IGF award, was added a large amount of new content, although the game itself at the same time retained all its simplicity and depth, familiar to many brave rulers. Discover new lands in which new traders, wanderers and mounts are waiting for you, but be prepared to meet new challenges. Now, on the way to the conquest of the ruler, not only greedy opponents are expected, but also the struggle with the elements themselves.
Show courage and fight to the end to become a winner, not a defeated one.
Kingdom: New Lands is:
в—Џ One ruler, his horse and a bag of coins.
в—Џ Greedy opponents who will try to steal your coins and crown every night (prevent them from doing this!).
в—Џ Faithful helpers to build, attack and defend your kingdom.
в—Џ Numerous improvements to your possessions, various types of defensive and attacking units, as well as secrets that can be found in new lands.
в—Џ Great soundtrack, which received two incentive awards at the Independent Games Festival (IGF).

Homepage: http://www.kingdomthegame.com/
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/kingdom-new-lands/id1118513354?mt=8
Requirements: iOS 10, iPhone 5 / iPad4 and up

Download:
Attached fileKingdom_New_Lands__Raw_Fury ___ v1.2.7_v1702_3GS_Univ_PI_LP_os100_-The1Day.rc336_102.ipa(74.91 MB)

archive

file for devices without jail, put in Tongbu
Attached file?? _ ??? Kingdom_ New Lands_v1.2.7.ipa(101.17 MB)

archive

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 15.04.17, 14:16
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (10)
* Danya40, Alas, oh, neither the appstor nor the tutuhelper game is saved, even when the game center is connected.

* Nya_Den,
Mysticism is somehow from my tomb to 4 pads, everything is saved

update in the header

Rep: (0)
also not saved .... ios version is very different from the PC? This is a bug or a norm: I open a couple of islands, I postpone the game for 2-3 days, then I launch it from the very beginning, from the first island! only one initial island is open, and so constantly, for the 4th time I start from the very beginning ... who defeated this bug? or is it a feature? type bagel same counters ... ios 10.3.1 without jb, air 2

* d7th
everything is the same as pc, I don’t know, on 10.2 without jail everything works fine

Posted 12/06/2017 5:58 PM:

d7th @ 06/12/17, 17:47*
like bagel sotak

if you activate the direction indicator, then after the loss you can choose from which island from the open ones to start earlier. I opened 5

* HoRRicH, try to get to the second island, save there, then swipe to close the game, do not minimize, but close and start the game — then from where to recover? from scratch? from the second island from the beginning? Or will it continue from that progress when you clicked save?

skill from scratch, because of this "bug" abandoned the game

Ps: ios 10.3.1 without jb, air 2.
ipa swung from here from the header of the Kingdom_New_Lands__Raw_Fury ___ v1.2.7_v1702_3GS_Univ_PI_LP_os100_-The1Day.rc336_102.ipa (74.91 MB)

Attached file王国 _ 新大陆 Kingdom_ New Lands_v1.2.7.ipa(101.17 MB)

Try this one for devices without jail to install via Tongbu

Posted on 06/19/2017, 14:12:

In principle, the same file as in the header, but just in case

Posted on 06/19/2017, 14:13:

* d7th
I have everything working fine on the old man 4 pade

"王国 _ 新大陆 Kingdom_ New Lands_v1.2.7.ipa" can it be set by itools? obliged to set-up CHRZ tongbu?

* d7th
Well, it was downloaded from there, so you need to install through it to avoid glitches

Rep: (3)
Good day to apple growers;)
Guys, ios 10.3.1, without a jail, put it from the header, put it:
HoRRicH @ 06/19/17, 17:12*
王国 _ 新大陆 Kingdom_ New Lands_v1.2.7.ipa (101.17 MB)

Try this one for devices without jail to install via Tongbu

the result is the same - asks for ID, who can tell what the trouble is?

* barmenl75
you need to press the wrench in the tongba, the problem will be solved, and it’s even better to bind the Apple ID there, create a new one and tie it so that you are not afraid for the main

* HoRRicH,
I tried, the application sees the tongbu without jambs.

* barmenl75
As already mentioned above, tie an Apple iDi account to a new one and try to download the game in it, if with this file, you have problems, it should help. for the price I took boldly

* barmenl75
By the way, even bought a save from ayklaud / gamecenter loaded after the version from Tongbu
Attached Image

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 23.06.17, 14:19

* HoRRicH,
Thank you, catch a turnip;)

* HoRRicH,
checked: installed from Tongbu, the game is saved, from the appstore it is not saved ...

PS: why in the Tongbu store Kingdom_ New Lands file weighs 171mb there, and you have 101mb?

* d7th
What was for devices without a jail in a tomb and laid out such, previously he played on the version from the cap. I have now purchased and everything works. Strange

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 09.07.17, 20:52

update 1.3.1 released, please update

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/03/19, 02:05