> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Kingdom: New Lands | [IPhone], [iPad], [TV] Survival Simulator

Rep: (1405)
Kingdom: New Lands
Version: 1.2.7
Catalog: Simulators

Last update of the game in the header:15.04.2017

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The award-winning and nominated for the IGF Award for Best Design game Kingdom is now available on mobile platforms!

Description:
The award-winning and nominated for the IGF Award for Best Design game Kingdom is now available on mobile platforms! This is still the same game that has won high marks from critics and is well known to many on PCs and consoles. However, now it is optimized for touch screens, which did not hurt her at all!
In the game Kingdom: New Lands, you will encounter various tasks that can be handled by objects, characters, and mysterious statues. However, first you have to understand exactly how to use this assistance in building and defending your own kingdom.
At the heart of Kingdom: New Lands are the gameplay and the mysterious atmosphere of the game Kingdom, which has won many awards. The game, nominated for the IGF award, was added a large amount of new content, although the game itself at the same time retained all its simplicity and depth, familiar to many brave rulers. Discover new lands in which new traders, wanderers and mounts are waiting for you, but be prepared to meet new challenges. Now, on the way to the conquest of the ruler, not only greedy opponents are expected, but also the struggle with the elements themselves.
Show courage and fight to the end to become a winner, not a defeated one.
Kingdom: New Lands is:
в—Џ One ruler, his horse and a bag of coins.
в—Џ Greedy opponents who will try to steal your coins and crown every night (prevent them from doing this!).
в—Џ Faithful helpers to build, attack and defend your kingdom.
в—Џ Numerous improvements to your possessions, various types of defensive and attacking units, as well as secrets that can be found in new lands.
в—Џ Great soundtrack, which received two incentive awards at the Independent Games Festival (IGF).

Homepage: http://www.kingdomthegame.com/
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/kingdom-new-lands/id1118513354?mt=8
Requirements: iOS 10, iPhone 5 / iPad4 and up

Download:
Attached fileKingdom_New_Lands__Raw_Fury ___ v1.2.7_v1702_3GS_Univ_PI_LP_os100_-The1Day.rc336_102.ipa(74.91 MB)

archive

file for devices without jail, put in Tongbu
Attached file?? _ ??? Kingdom_ New Lands_v1.2.7.ipa(101.17 MB)

archive

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 15.04.17, 14:16
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (1)
* HoRRicH, downloaded from the forum, updated, everything flew. He installed the game, but he does not want to correct her mistakes, he gives an error. However, in another program, from where I take the game, version 1.2.6 appeared. If necessary, I can say the program.

* asker_super07,
call of course, not one is the same for freebies

* HoRRicH, tutuhelper is called. If you do not find the link itself I will throw off.
There is only one question left: do you perform any actions to save the game or just close it and it remains saved?

Post has been editedasker_super07 - 15.03.17, 21:47

* asker_super07,
just close. So tutu helper this is just a mobile application, already downloaded from PC version 1.2.6

Posted 03/15/2017 at 10:02 PM:

* asker_super07,
Ip can not pull out? it should seem to remain in the program folders, because I think you downloaded the jb version. On the pc for the device for the devices with the jail, it asks you to buy the key to the program and it is impossible to download

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 15.03.17, 22:03

* HoRRicH, I can not get it out.
How to determine the jb version do I have?

* asker_super07,
I haven’t seen the interface of the mobile version for a long time, to be honest, before it was possible in the settings to choose whether to leave Ip after installation or not, and everything is just installed on the device with the jail version with jb files, without the jail program is installed for files without the jail

Posted 03/15/2017 at 10:16 PM:

updated file for devices without jail to be installed in tomb.

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 15.03.17, 22:22

* HoRRicH, With my device it is not clear if I have JB or not. I just stood there before, but because of the conflict, Tweek had to install a firmware. The cydia icon is missing, however many programs, including tongbu, say that the device is with jb.

However, the game is still not preserved for me. When does autosave occur and how should you properly exit the game so that progress is maintained?

* asker_super07,
This is called you have a lot of tails from the Jail, if you really dumped it and you don’t really need the Jail, then it’s easier for you to upgrade the tuna to a normal working axis

Posted 03/15/2017 at 10:29 PM:

* asker_super07,
Yes, there is nothing special in saving there, I just close the game and everything and I go in from the beginning of the day, respectively, autosave at the beginning of the day.

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 15.03.17, 22:30

* HoRRicH, tuna on the computer does not want to work. When you connect the device, it just hangs. Stitched in itools

Post has been editedasker_super07 - 15.03.17, 22:33

* asker_super07,
Yeah, you have plenty of glitches on the device, try reinstalling the tuna clean and deflate the firmware using the links for example, which we have on the forum in the appropriate section and enter the device into dfu if you have not tried this mode. let's not offtopic

Rep: (0)
Good igrulya, delays. At first it was completely incomprehensible, after 10 deaths it became easier :)

* shpin85,
I agree in the beginning is not clear, and then delays)) I reached 3 islands

I finally added ipa file for devices with jail, thanks for talkingThe1day

Rep: (10)
It is a pity that it is not written what you specifically build, sometimes it is not immediately clear why the coins were thrown off), and so the game is of course class, and the sound, and the drawing itself. And is it possible to change the King for a king?)

Rep: (8)
Version for ios 9 for devices with jailbreak (checked on 9.3.3, no departures)Yandex disk
Version for ios 9 for devices with jailbreak (checked on 9.3.3, no departures)Google

Post has been editedsexytropic - 18.03.17, 11:02
Reason for editing: lowered firmware to ios 9.0

* sexytropic

I have problems downloading from yadi.sk sites, so you can upload to another site? Also, the game only works if I have WiFi, is there a way to play offline?

Rep: (8)
Posted on 03/18/2017 10:28:

sexytropic

I have problems downloading from yadi.sk sites, so you can upload to another site? Also, the game only works if I have WiFi, is there a way to play offline?

threw on google check

Post has been editedsexytropic - 18.03.17, 10:28

* sexytropic

Thank you, the download link works just fine, and the game works fine without any shutdowns, and no wifi games should work offline

Lafalove92 @ 03/18/17, 05:43*
And is it possible to change the King for a king?)

Tap on the screen will change the color of the clothes or the queen / king :) The loading scale will not mix while you tap on the screen when choosing a character

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 18.03.17, 15:22

Game not saved help version 1.2.6 iOS 10.2.1 help !!!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/28/19 5:12