Prestigio Visconte Ecliptica PNT10130 **** - Discussion | [notebook] Windows 10 x32 | 13.3 "| Intel Atom x5-Z8300 1.44GHz

Rep: (2)
Prestigio Visconte Ecliptica PNT10130 **** - Discussion - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Windows 10 x32 | 13.3 "| Intel Atom x5-Z8300 Cherry Trail 1.44GHz | 2GB
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
Intel Atom x5-Z8300 Processor
The number of processor cores 4
Cherry Trail CPU Core Name
Internal clock frequency of 1.44 GHz (up to 1.84 GHz)
Capacity 2 Cache 2 MB

DDR3 SDRAM (DDR3L) Memory Technology
1600 MHz memory speed (PC3-12800)
Capacity of installed RAM 2 GB
Installation Type Soldered

Storage Flash Memory 1x32 GB

13.3 "diagonal length
LCD display type
TFT display technology Active Matrix
IPS matrix type
Chromaticity colored
Maximum resolution of 1920x1080
16: 9 aspect ratio
Additional Features Touch Full HD

Stereo audio output mode

Intel HD Graphics
Type of video memory Video memory borrowed from RAM

Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11b / g / n (2.4 GHz)
Bluetooth Bluetooth 4.0
Number of USB 2.0 interfaces 1
Number of interfaces USB3.0 1
Number of HDMI interfaces 1
HDMI Interface Type Mini HDMI Connector (Type C)
The number of interfaces for the headset 1

Transformer system type
Type of packaging Retail
Localization Keyboards English
Russian
Webcam 2 MPiks.
Built-in device card reader
Microphone
Speakers
Touchpad
Supported Flash micro SD up to 128 GB
Accessories Included Power Adapter
Color Dark Gray

Installed operating system Microsoft Windows 10 Home

Power Supply Location
Input voltage AC 100-240 V
Input frequency 50/60 Hz
Number of power connectors 1

Battery technology Ion-Lithium
Number of batteries installed 1
Maximum number of batteries supported 1
Battery Capacity 10,000 mAh

Depth 330 mm
Height is 19 mm
Width 227.86 mm
Nominal weight 1.775 kg

Warranty Yes
Warranty period of 12 months.
Warranty Evaluation Criterion Serial Number
Notes to the warranty conditions The warranty period for the battery is 6 months
additional information
Motherboard EM_8316_V3.0
SanDisk Flash ROM SDINADF4-32G
BIOS Winbond 25Q64fwig (Installed BIOS firm AMI)
WiFi RTL8723BS
Photos of the entrails
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

useful links

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 09.09.19, 09:00
Reason for editing: Disabling touchpad gestures and reassigning keys

Rep: (1)
Good time! Can someone tell me how to fix the sound, wheezing, even at low volume, then reboot the device works normally for a while then again wheezing .Hripit as its speakers and headphones 3.5.S through an external sound card sound normal.

Rep: (28)
erofei1964 @ 12.05.17, 03:39*
Good time! Can someone tell me how to fix the sound, wheezing, even at low volume, then reboot the device works normally for a while then again wheezing .Hripit as its speakers and headphones 3.5.S through an external sound card sound normal.

Solutions to offer more. I could not reproduce your problem at home. If you upgrade the OS to the latest version (I'm talking about the big update "Creators Updates"), in this Microsoft update will add any software to improve the sound in the form of "Dolby Atmos", etc. I read on the forums, and somewhere on the Internet that most people are when you activate this improvement are experiencing problems with the audio output. If the "Creators Updates" is not installed, the advanced settings tab has a sound card with the inclusion of some of the fashion there "Equalizer". Try to uncheck this option and restart the laptop. If the option is enabled, the driver reinstallation does not help. I tried to put and an earlier version of the driver, and later on the audio codec. The result is always the same, the sound card is updated and such works as it should, but the operating system is no longer to see the microphone. In this case, it does not help even roll back drivers to the previous version. So, if all of the above does not help, then carry the laptop in SC. Can you just marry the speaker or sound card chip.

Hello!
Recently acquired this animal is automatically updated to the latest build 14393.1066 and it works, please.
But a couple of days ago, there was something ... in general began with a program download via the standard application "store". the application does not spool and constantly hangs in the boot, although the Internet is no problem. but this is now at the entrance to the "Settings" - "update and security" still can not install the latest database updates Protector. Although if you go to Defender itself and manually update the database, it updates them. but in the settings, the update is still hanging ( "available updates - download the update - 0%"). just below the "download updates" have a point "update log," which refuses to open, because hang and helps only the Alt + F4. Launched a standard means of troubleshooting, but he curled on the item "Registry Key Verification". not something to be floating rather simply does nothing.
who had something similar? what to do? only the system set up "by itself", not much hunt to do a full reset. especially as I understood from the preceding pages, not all of it ends well, even some drivers will be gone ...

Rep: (55)
Bought almost a clone of your animal, the only difference is that my beech on Atom x5-Z8350 - 13.3 "Laptop KREZ Ninja.
Information on it there is little, and therefore I ask here is whether to work on a memory card 128Gb?
Somewhere earlier in your twig read that 64Gb works with a bang, maybe someone used or tested the greater volume?
And the thing is that at the office site in my Krez a subject in those. The characteristics of said support only 32Gb.

sAhaslon , 128 GB is not possible to check, but this works with a bang - Samsung EVO + microSDXC 64GB + Adapter (MB-MC64DA). On the manufacturer's website says so - Flash Types Supported
micro SD to 128 GB. So can friends, acquaintances ask to take a try? I think if you go to a good and trusted store selling such accessories and ask to try it, do not give up, will not work, so take 64 GB, vendors will still be in the black;).

indian-man @ 15.05.17, 04:46*
Hello! Recently acquired this animal is automatically updated to the latest build 14393.1066 and everything works, raduet.No couple of days ago, there was something ... in general began to download the program through the standard application "store". the application does not spool and constantly hangs in the boot, although the Internet is no problem. but this is now at the entrance to the "Settings" - "update and security" still can not install the latest database updates Protector. Although if you go to Defender itself and manually update the database, it updates them. but in the settings, the update is still hanging ( "available updates - download the update - 0%"). just below the "download updates" have a point "update log," which refuses to open, because hang and helps only the Alt + F4. Launched a standard means of troubleshooting, but he curled on the item "Registry Key Verification". not something to be floating rather just do not delaet.u who did something similar? what to do? only the system set up "by itself", not much hunt to do a full reset. especially as I understood from the preceding pages, not all of it ends well, even some drivers will be gone ...

Try cleaning your laptop from "junk" utility "CCleaner". Just remove various temporary files, old cache after the OS update, etc. You can also clean it and register. After these manipulations produce notebook restarts. At the expense of the update, you happen to check the settings are not set "Network and Internet" ->"Wi-Fi" (Select the name of your access point) ->"Ask how to limit connections - Off."? What else did the manipulation of running when adjusts to yourself?

Post has been editedMaairus - 16.05.17, 00:41

Rep: (3)
sAhaslon @ 16.05.17, 00:06*
whether to run memory card 128Gb?

On Prestigio Visconte Ecliptica work fine microSDXC 128 Gb card. I have a SanDisk Extreme Pro and Samsung Evo +, both of 128 Gb.
SanDisk Extreme Pro shows read / write speed of about 90MB / s through the built-in card reader (Realtek). Samsung's record, of course, slow down.

* Mairus,
* eye0,
Thanks! In turnips you for your efficiency!

Ingana @ 24.03.17, 19:18*
Officially nowhere, except the service center. I can lay out my copy, after reinstalling everything works, there were no unidentified devices.
пїЅ#пїЅ
https://yadi.sk/d/IJg6zbe-3GKL5a

A good man, thank you so much. Finally I found a driver out there on the automatic screen rotation. You health and all the best!

And I have a very Nowhave a question .

Please tell me whether it is possible to change the gestures on the touchpad or remove this functionality at all? Very annoying the constant jumping out of the window "Start" button and folding boxes.

Post has been editedRivalNoX - 16.05.17, 07:23

And I have a very now have a question.

Please tell me whether it is possible to change the gestures on the touchpad or remove this functionality at all? Very annoying the constant jumping out of the window "Start" button and folding boxes.

RivalNox Try this method here Windows10. How to disable touchpad gestures?

Post has been editedMaairus - 16.05.17, 09:50

Mairus @ 16.05.17, 08:42*
RivalNox, try this one way to Windows10. How to disable the touchpad gestures?

Ran across this topic, but I thought that somehow the software can be switched off. We'll have time to delve into the registry. I'll try this way. Thank you very much for the link!

RivalNoX @ 17.05.17, 08:55*
Ran across this topic, but I thought that somehow the software can be switched off. We'll have time to delve into the registry. I'll try this way. Thank you very much for the link!

I was also looking at nastrykah OS, where the touchpad settings are. But control gestures on business tache campaign implemented at the OS level. Tachem not use practically disabled it through a combination of keys Fn + something there. I use the mouse connected via Bluetooth.

Post has been editedMaairus - 17.05.17, 11:10

Mairus @ 15.05.17, 22:47*
Try cleaning your laptop from "junk" utility "CCleaner" ...
At the expense of the update, you happen to check the settings are not set "Network and Internet" ->"Wi-Fi" (Select the name of your access point) ->"Ask how to limit connections - Off."?

In general, Google various sources to my problem. Do the following: self-diagnosis via the command line has given nothing, supposedly 100% everything works as expected. Therefore I went to the "installed updates" section, demolished everything that is possible. Further through Ccleaner cleaned system and registry. Rebooted. Automatically picked up some updates and started to swing. After another couple of reboots I had the build version was 14393.1198, and the problem is gone, all updates are tested and swing right.
Limit connection never never asked, I only NL, and so they do not touch.
Flight is normal)

Hello forum users! Maybe this information will be for someone else to date. The other day I went to SC and I restore the factory version of the OS. I was lucky because staff SC did not ask questions on the subject, why you poked OS, etc. From this we concluded that, under certain conditions, and can refuse to restore / maintain. Therefore, the created image of all partitions on the internal flash drive will help you to restore the factory preset version of the OS. Download link with "Yandex.Disk"The image of the factory preinstalled OS . Following the link will be available for download file size 7.15 GB .
I did not make the initial OS installation. After the restoration of the system image will be taken on the initial setup when you need to select the system language, location, etc. operating systemWindows 10 Home x86 Ru Version 1607 OS Build 14393.447 .

1) Download a boot image from "Sergei Strelec" can be here WinPE 10-8 Sergei Strelec (x86 / x64 / Native x86) 2018.02.07 Russian version .

2) With the help of a program called "Rufus" create a bootable USB-Stick, download it here Creating a bootable USB-stick .

2.1) Instructions for creating a bootable USB-stick How to use Rufus . Read the instructions carefully, nothing complicated about it. Information relevant to the head "How to install Windows 8, 8.1, 10 directly to a USB flash drive with the help of Rufus program and Windows buttons To Go" . Hint: If you want to install WinPE 10-8 Sergei Strelec on a laptop with the included BIOS UEFI (In our case it is the case), the "Scheme of the section and the type of system interface" option, select "A GPT for computers with UEFI interface" . Select the file system "FAT32" .

3) In the boot menu from the media can be accessed when the device is reset by pressing the button fast "F7" . When the boot OS USB-stick can break to restore the factory operating with the program Acronis True Image . Thank you for your attention, good luck to all :).

4) After restoring the factory OS, I recommend not to carry out any adjustments and manipulations with it, and allow the operating system to download and install any necessary updates. Because it is in its original form on the localization of the Russian language OS very lame, and the operating system is not working very stable.

5) Made a backup just in case the drivers factory OS and placed in the folder of the touch screen calibration file on "Yandex.Disk" : Drivers for notebook + Touch Screen Calibration

6) Backup drivers and factory OS "Google Drive" If problems with access to services "Yandex" : Drivers for notebook + Calibration + touch screen factory OS

7) Driver Wi-Fi and Bluetooth adapter for those who, after an upgrade from Windows 10 to the last or penultimate build (1703 1709) flies drivers on these devices Driver Wi-Fi and Bluetooth adapter

Post has been editedMaairus - 02.03.18, 13:19
Reason for editing: 1) update the information on the image of the WinPE. 2) Specify the instruction.

Mairus @ 16.05.17, 08:42*
RivalNox, try this one way to Windows10. How to disable the touchpad gestures?

Greetings. In general, even this did not help. I did everything in the instructions brought value to the registry, reboot - and everything remains the same. Actually, it's incredibly stupid - a feeling that the developers never use that pose. This is utter idiocy even add at least disable this option all besyaschey drivel. Such is the cry of the soul. Mouse, of course, connected, but does not work to me with her on a bench in a park or at a small coffee shop. You need to think of something.

Post has been editedRivalNoX - 18.05.17, 15:54

Thank you (Marius)
M
Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com: 5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem,Do not post a message with the text “Thank you!You are super!!!".On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raisingPictureReputation of a particular participant.

Post has been editedShoore - 25.05.17, 01:02

Rep: (0)
Guys, all privet.Problema such noutu two months worked fine, Win 10, did not fall, did not shed anything at nego.Segodnya fell off the keyboard and the screen keyboard and tachpad.Mysh zhivy.V see no mouse drivers tab and activate tachpada.Obnovit nechego.V section of the keyboard is the device driver and restart poryadke.Udalenie not pomogli.Otkatyvat nowhere backups did.

Melongi @ 20.05.17, 11:22*
Guys, all privet.Problema such noutu two months worked fine, Win 10, did not fall, did not shed anything at nego.Segodnya fell off the keyboard and the screen keyboard and tachpad.Mysh zhivy.V see no mouse drivers tab and activate tachpada.Obnovit nechego.V section of the keyboard is the device driver and restart poryadke.Udalenie not pomogli.Otkatyvat nowhere backups did.

Sorry for the most obvious answer (I'm not in any way do not think you're stupid), but you accidentally slider on the right side panel nouta not worth it to "Off" position?

Post has been editedRivalNoX - 20.05.17, 12:34

Friends who are interested in how to turn off besyaschie gestures on a laptop, there is a solution. But it turns off completely Win button. However, it is much better than to continue to "work" with them. On the links above me none method did not, therefore dug another solution that works well:

1. Start the registry editor, for this you can pressWin + R and enter regedit

Attached Image

2. Go to (left folder)HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ CurrentControlSet \ Control \ Keyboard Layout

Attached Image

3. Click on the right side, right-click the Registry Editor and select the context menu "Create пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ binary option "And then enter the name of - Scancode Map

Attached Image

4. Double-click on this option and enter a value (I typed manually):00000000000000000300000000005BE000005CE000000000

It should be like this:

Attached Image

5. Close the Registry Editor and restart your computer.

After the restart buttonWin on the keyboard will stop working (just tested).

In the future, if you need to turn the key againWin Simply remove the option Scancode Map in the same registry key and restart the computer.

Ripened a question: who uses what browser on so not very fast horse?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/02/20, 3:25