Prestigio Visconte Ecliptica PNT10130 **** - Discussion | [notebook] Windows 10 x32 | 13.3 "| Intel Atom x5-Z8300 1.44GHz

Rep: (2)
Prestigio Visconte Ecliptica PNT10130 **** - Discussion - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Windows 10 x32 | 13.3 "| Intel Atom x5-Z8300 Cherry Trail 1.44GHz | 2GB
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
Intel Atom x5-Z8300 Processor
The number of processor cores 4
Cherry Trail CPU Core Name
Internal clock frequency of 1.44 GHz (up to 1.84 GHz)
Capacity 2 Cache 2 MB

DDR3 SDRAM (DDR3L) Memory Technology
1600 MHz memory speed (PC3-12800)
Capacity of installed RAM 2 GB
Installation Type Soldered

Storage Flash Memory 1x32 GB

13.3 "diagonal length
LCD display type
TFT display technology Active Matrix
IPS matrix type
Chromaticity colored
Maximum resolution of 1920x1080
16: 9 aspect ratio
Additional Features Touch Full HD

Stereo audio output mode

Intel HD Graphics
Type of video memory Video memory borrowed from RAM

Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11b / g / n (2.4 GHz)
Bluetooth Bluetooth 4.0
Number of USB 2.0 interfaces 1
Number of interfaces USB3.0 1
Number of HDMI interfaces 1
HDMI Interface Type Mini HDMI Connector (Type C)
The number of interfaces for the headset 1

Transformer system type
Type of packaging Retail
Localization Keyboards English
Russian
Webcam 2 MPiks.
Built-in device card reader
Microphone
Speakers
Touchpad
Supported Flash micro SD up to 128 GB
Accessories Included Power Adapter
Color Dark Gray

Installed operating system Microsoft Windows 10 Home

Power Supply Location
Input voltage AC 100-240 V
Input frequency 50/60 Hz
Number of power connectors 1

Battery technology Ion-Lithium
Number of batteries installed 1
Maximum number of batteries supported 1
Battery Capacity 10,000 mAh

Depth 330 mm
Height is 19 mm
Width 227.86 mm
Nominal weight 1.775 kg

Warranty Yes
Warranty period of 12 months.
Warranty Evaluation Criterion Serial Number
Notes to the warranty conditions The warranty period for the battery is 6 months
additional information
Motherboard EM_8316_V3.0
SanDisk Flash ROM SDINADF4-32G
BIOS Winbond 25Q64fwig (Installed BIOS firm AMI)
WiFi RTL8723BS
Photos of the entrails
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

useful links

Post has been editedstp101 - 06.04.20, 12:48
Reason for editing: The main part of the driver x64 Prestigio Visconte Ecliptica

Rep: (0)
* XPert256,
Good morning!

did not touch nothing at all, buying in the DNS with windows, but he's a bit staid, installed only the software updated and where no tinkering, as already has experience in the settings, it is not good) hoping for an update, but that that they are not pleased , consistently two or three blue screen per session.

In the setting of the video I tried to disable the graphics improvement for speed, but the selected mode is not saved.

Called to the service, say - bring, we understand, but with the service I want to work with normal and those in St. Petersburg do not know this brand.

The store is also attributed not want to, really like this machine, though, and "sick" for now.

What do you advise? To master? The service? Or to the store for replacement?

Twice was a shimmering green screen after youtube, I understand the problem is either the drivers or software when even said that maybe it's from lack of memory or motherboard problem, but I'm not sure what. Since the blue screen gives different error, and then most likely blue screen would appear after some fixed work time, and then in different ways .. I do not know in general.

Good day to all!

Rep: (58)
maxmf1 @ 23.06.17, 08:09*
The service? Or to the store for replacement?

Under the replacement! Most likely I got married and it's actually more like a hardware problem.

Rep: (8)
sAhaslon @ 23.06.17, 09:11*
maxmf1 @ 23.06.17, 08:09 In the service? Or to the store to replace the? Under the replacement! Most likely I got married and it's actually more like a hardware problem.

Well, as I understand it, it first will still need to carry on the service center at the address given in the warranty card, it will look, and will conclude that it is defective and offer or repair, or replace a new one or return the money.

Gave into the store, thank you. Also said that most likely the hardware failed, see.

Yesterday decided to try to put the Windows 10 LTSB. All rose surprisingly fast and easy, no drivers not to pick up but the touchpad. Topics of downloaded arhivchik driver and one set all. There were no problems. Hoped would be a bit faster than usual version of Windows. So it turned out, but in the absence of LTSB Edge negate all the efforts. Chrome still wildly brakes. As a result, I returned to the normal Windows 10 branch.

Rep: (58)
anykiller @ 25.06.17, 11:42*
Chrome still inhibits wild

Opera is not bad works on a similar animal, before it, too, was sitting on the Edge.

Rep: (6)
Flipping the Internet without Adblock Plus plugin torment! For me personally, to watch climbing into all the cracks advertising lacks nerves! So Chrome or Opera .. no alternatives ..

By the way, I noticed that youtube video 1080r60fps, in all browsers except edge, comes in spurts.

So, too, have adblock plus connects to EDGE through "extensions" - "to get an extension from the store."

* 150369 , * 150369 There is a very good alternative AdGuard. Just blocks ads on the entire computer, including all applications.

people dug bios) now simply turn indicator lights) is the solution?

Rep: (21)
PlayChampangue @ 30.06.17, 01:46*
there is a solution?

firmware boss with a programmer. What parameters are changed? If not, press the laptop turns into a brick!

In the setting of BIOS-UEFI change or disable any of these items is strictly prohibited!

* shurko_3 , A programmer need? whether there is a dump of the BIOS? or you can advise service in Moscow? or give for parts)

Rep: (21)
PlayChampangue @ 30.06.17, 11:01*
a programmer need?

thishttps: //ru.aliexpress....Series/2042901237.htmlfit without problems

I am quite confused in a review for this model. Prompt as it is still the case with the heat? And not just the processor.

I'm still more inclined to purchase Digma Citi E400 (I need prsto cheapest netbook with ips, the touch screen is not important), but there seems to be well cool is and area of ​​the body next to the charge (which seems to hint at kosyachny charge controller , nutritional problems, etc. - which means it will serve as xs and will not burn with a blue flame if, as some notorious device from Samsung). In this regard, while it seems Ecliptic posimpotichney - I ask to help with the selection. The difference in price is not particularly important

* Demosthene85,

Digma better already just by the fact that there is 4 GB of memory. 2Gb of course it works, but if more than five or six tabs in the browser to open, as if still in the background of what may be a torrent rocks or download master works - start braking. At the expense of heating - heated only when charging even if a particular CPU load is not present. But I would not say that this area is just hot. Warm, yes - but not hot, and it's summer. The weather will be colder, I think is generally lukewarm.

A windows 8 x32 nobody tried to put? Driver stitch such as a 8.1 compatible. kxaccel-1.0.28.3-win8.1-x86-signed-autosfx.

Post has been editedVadik_2012 - 08.07.17, 22:48

Rep: (-1)
How to raise the brightness? Not only the maximum here.

Vadik_2012 @ 08.07.17, 22:35*
A windows 8 x32 nobody tried to put?

So and what to put it - will still also inhibit both 10kA. I'm trying to dig into the side of a quick and easy but beautiful Linux with the zoom setting, and font. Spit on the touch screen, but would not inhibited. While I found Zorin OShttps://zorinos.com/download/there is a light version, made bootable USB flash drive, but Che is whether it is a USB flash drive is such that if my hands were not from there grew - not loaded it with her though kill ... Maybe someone understands more - how this stuff to run at least try ?

Posted on 09/07/2017, 15:01:

* ViperousGenius,

I zashtorivayu day window.

Rep: (-1)
XPert256 @ 09.07.2017, 16:00*

So and what to put it - will still also inhibit both 10kA. I'm trying to dig into the side of a quick and easy but beautiful Linux with the zoom setting, and font. Spit on the touch screen, but would not inhibited. While I found Zorin OShttps://zorinos.com/download/there is a light version, made bootable USB flash drive, but Che is whether it is a USB flash drive is such that if my hands were not from there grew - not loaded it with her though kill ... Maybe someone understands more - how this stuff to run at least try ?

Posted on 09/07/2017, 15:01:

* ViperousGenius,

I zashtorivayu day window.

Why so little of brightness? Software can be increased? On tnkah cheap more brightness than in the display for some reason.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/05/20, 13:43