Prestigio Visconte Ecliptica PNT10130 **** - Discussion | [notebook] Windows 10 x32 | 13.3 "| Intel Atom x5-Z8300 1.44GHz

Rep: (2)
Prestigio Visconte Ecliptica PNT10130 **** - Discussion - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Windows 10 x32 | 13.3 "| Intel Atom x5-Z8300 Cherry Trail 1.44GHz | 2GB
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
Intel Atom x5-Z8300 Processor
The number of processor cores 4
Cherry Trail CPU Core Name
Internal clock frequency of 1.44 GHz (up to 1.84 GHz)
Capacity 2 Cache 2 MB

DDR3 SDRAM (DDR3L) Memory Technology
1600 MHz memory speed (PC3-12800)
Capacity of installed RAM 2 GB
Installation Type Soldered

Storage Flash Memory 1x32 GB

13.3 "diagonal length
LCD display type
TFT display technology Active Matrix
IPS matrix type
Chromaticity colored
Maximum resolution of 1920x1080
16: 9 aspect ratio
Additional Features Touch Full HD

Stereo audio output mode

Intel HD Graphics
Type of video memory Video memory borrowed from RAM

Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11b / g / n (2.4 GHz)
Bluetooth Bluetooth 4.0
Number of USB 2.0 interfaces 1
Number of interfaces USB3.0 1
Number of HDMI interfaces 1
HDMI Interface Type Mini HDMI Connector (Type C)
The number of interfaces for the headset 1

Transformer system type
Type of packaging Retail
Localization Keyboards English
Russian
Webcam 2 MPiks.
Built-in device card reader
Microphone
Speakers
Touchpad
Supported Flash micro SD up to 128 GB
Accessories Included Power Adapter
Color Dark Gray

Installed operating system Microsoft Windows 10 Home

Power Supply Location
Input voltage AC 100-240 V
Input frequency 50/60 Hz
Number of power connectors 1

Battery technology Ion-Lithium
Number of batteries installed 1
Maximum number of batteries supported 1
Battery Capacity 10,000 mAh

Depth 330 mm
Height is 19 mm
Width 227.86 mm
Nominal weight 1.775 kg

Warranty Yes
Warranty period of 12 months.
Warranty Evaluation Criterion Serial Number
Notes to the warranty conditions The warranty period for the battery is 6 months
additional information
Motherboard EM_8316_V3.0
SanDisk Flash ROM SDINADF4-32G
BIOS Winbond 25Q64fwig (Installed BIOS firm AMI)
WiFi RTL8723BS
Photos of the entrails
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

useful links

Post has been editedstp101 - 06.04.20, 12:48
Reason for editing: The main part of the driver x64 Prestigio Visconte Ecliptica

Rep: (0)
Welcome shurko 3! Thank you for your attention! In BIOSe I made a change in Max TOLUD to 3Gb. After the release .. black screen, LED lights turn on ... the power button - responds.

Rep: (8)
Friends, and what's going on with the serial number vindouz if restore the image of the hard disk of the backup from someone else's device ???

Rep: (21)
XPert256 @ 11.06.17, 00:09*
If you restore the hard disk image from the dump from someone else's device ???

which device? if the same laptop, the automatic activation must become, it binds to the iron, the serial number is registered in the BIOS, but the idea and without Windows must be activated.

Posted on 11/06/2017, 00:08:

Indoven @ 09.06.17, 17:53*
black screen, LED lights turn on ... the power button - responds.

It seems that, except to flash the BIOS chip of options left ((

Rep: (28)
XPert256 @ 10.06.17, 23:09*
Friends, and what's going on with the serial number vindouz if restore the image of the hard disk of the backup from someone else's device ???

Nothing happens. If my memory serves me, the key is "sewn up" in the BIOS and is tied to the ID of the motherboard. You can safely restore the original OS image.

shurko_3 @ 11.06.17, 00:06*
which device? if the same laptop

Same.

Mairus @ 11.06.17, 00:09*
You can safely restore the original OS image.

Thank. Clear.

And someone tried to do a color screen calibration integrated Windows tools? I've nothing else to do poked, it turned out that some green screen - had to turn down a couple of divisions green that would have gone white greenish tint.

XPert256 @ 11.06.17, 23:05*
And someone tried to do a color screen calibration integrated Windows tools? I've nothing else to do poked, it turned out that some green screen - had to turn down a couple of divisions green that would have gone white greenish tint.

With the same success could be used for setting the color channels in the corresponding tab drivers Intel HD Graphics graphics card by moving the appropriate slider. Additionally, you can color management settings specify the profile "sRGB IEC61966-2.1.icm".

Thanks to all! My question is resolved. It was not the BIOS, and the trail ... so it was not the image and the keyboard did not work ...

* Mairus,
It is clear, the question is - all too green or just me? Immediately it was not noticeable, but when do the calibration, there are two buttons with the current setting, and the new - that's where it becomes noticeable.

XPert256 @ 12.06.17, 22:24*
It is clear, the question is - all too green or just me? Immediately it was not noticeable, but when do the calibration, there are two buttons with the current setting, and the new - that's where it becomes noticeable.

No "green" was not since the beginning of the notebook.

Yesterday I bought, turned on by activating Windows. The charge was 50 percent. I decided to put on zaryadku.Zaryadnik but decided not to charge and discharge shel.Tak laptop up to 10 percent when enabled zaryadke.Za night he is discharged to zero, and the more I have not been able to shop on vklyuchit.Sdal proverku.U who had the nib problem?

KINOMEHANIK @ 16.06.17, 11:42*
Who nib has been such a problem?

I did not have.

But I have another problem: I'm a big fan of open 10-15 tabs in the browser, and still run in the background and rocking type download master and utorrent. So our device with its two gigabytes starts terribly slow down when switching between windows and tabs in the browser. Now, if to put on it Win XP - he would have been on the bright. Today, I will try, but I feel just as he does not give up, and without a lot of dancing with a tambourine on his XP USB flash drive will not.

Maybe someone already tried ???

* XPert256 I think you're wasting all this started. Drivers for Windows XP does not. You can try to install Windows 8, though it is ideologically closer to Windows 10, and possibly eats driver from 10. Most likely success crowned the installation of a "Linux". Well, besides the driver. Try better Windows 10 LTSB set. This version is a stripped-down on all kinds of useless "feature" the usual 10.

Post has been editedMaairus - 16.06.17, 22:07

Rep: (6)
I agree completely with the distinguished Mairus On our Windows XP machine will not be for lack of support UEFI will only get windows 7 64 bit istolnenii

Here do sdes more support for Legacy BIOS (switching to the old, good BIOS) .. And changing the layout on disk MBR Put XP And here .. and Windows 7 64-bit is not set bitnost uefi 32 .. And you need 64-bit RAM and need 4, in this case GB

Here Windows 10 LTSB it out! She caught me .. And to return the factory monster in the form of Windows 10 home .. I do not want.

Yes guys, Th I behind the times. I read here in his spare time, is uefi is 32 and 64 bit, and also a new GPT disk partitioning scheme, and XP is not one nor the other does not. In short a hopeless task, it will either have to be retrained not to open a lot of tabs, or buy Che is with a lot of memory ...

A few days ago I bought this miracle hostile technology, all worked fine until they asked him to put on the tanks and see how it will work. During installation, the sensor stops working, roll back the game and the latest updates did not help. It restores the factory image sensor is not working again, and then noticed that the sensor starts to work when you open the screen of more than 100 degrees. In this regard, the question is to some school program (system setup), or loop Khan and it's time to bear in the service?

Rep: (60)
sergey35489 @ 21.06.17, 00:22*
and then noticed that the sensor starts to work when you open the screen of more than 100 degrees

Fault loop 99%

Hello everyone!!! frequent blue screen issues with lockups on youtube. Prompt somebody fixes this problem in St. Petersburg services? The unit itself is very like it (bought a couple of days ago), but the sudden reboots and blue screens unbearable ... Time for something that would deal with the blue screen or hang a little, a lot of work came over .. There are simple solutions to the question or all the same to reinstall?

Thank you in advance! : rolleyes:

* maxmf1,
And you, by chance, vindouz not reset to what be left assembly from the Internet? Or in the BIOS does not poked?

I'm on my do not touch, so he is still a month or even once sneezed.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/09/20, 21:41