Prestigio Visconte Ecliptica PNT10130 **** - Discussion | [notebook] Windows 10 x32 | 13.3 "| Intel Atom x5-Z8300 1.44GHz

Rep: (2)
Prestigio Visconte Ecliptica PNT10130 **** - Discussion - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Windows 10 x32 | 13.3 "| Intel Atom x5-Z8300 Cherry Trail 1.44GHz | 2GB
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
Intel Atom x5-Z8300 Processor
The number of processor cores 4
Cherry Trail CPU Core Name
Internal clock frequency of 1.44 GHz (up to 1.84 GHz)
Capacity 2 Cache 2 MB

DDR3 SDRAM (DDR3L) Memory Technology
1600 MHz memory speed (PC3-12800)
Capacity of installed RAM 2 GB
Installation Type Soldered

Storage Flash Memory 1x32 GB

13.3 "diagonal length
LCD display type
TFT display technology Active Matrix
IPS matrix type
Chromaticity colored
Maximum resolution of 1920x1080
16: 9 aspect ratio
Additional Features Touch Full HD

Stereo audio output mode

Intel HD Graphics
Type of video memory Video memory borrowed from RAM

Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11b / g / n (2.4 GHz)
Bluetooth Bluetooth 4.0
Number of USB 2.0 interfaces 1
Number of interfaces USB3.0 1
Number of HDMI interfaces 1
HDMI Interface Type Mini HDMI Connector (Type C)
The number of interfaces for the headset 1

Transformer system type
Type of packaging Retail
Localization Keyboards English
Russian
Webcam 2 MPiks.
Built-in device card reader
Microphone
Speakers
Touchpad
Supported Flash micro SD up to 128 GB
Accessories Included Power Adapter
Color Dark Gray

Installed operating system Microsoft Windows 10 Home

Power Supply Location
Input voltage AC 100-240 V
Input frequency 50/60 Hz
Number of power connectors 1

Battery technology Ion-Lithium
Number of batteries installed 1
Maximum number of batteries supported 1
Battery Capacity 10,000 mAh

Depth 330 mm
Height is 19 mm
Width 227.86 mm
Nominal weight 1.775 kg

Warranty Yes
Warranty period of 12 months.
Warranty Evaluation Criterion Serial Number
Notes to the warranty conditions The warranty period for the battery is 6 months
additional information
Motherboard EM_8316_V3.0
SanDisk Flash ROM SDINADF4-32G
BIOS Winbond 25Q64fwig (Installed BIOS firm AMI)
WiFi RTL8723BS
Photos of the entrails
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

useful links

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 09.09.19, 09:00
Reason for editing: Disabling touchpad gestures and reassigning keys

Rep: (28)
sAhaslon @ 20.05.17, 21:02*
Ripened a question: who uses what browser on so not very fast horse?

I use the browser of the "box" - Edge. More use Firefox and Opera, but they are both barely "stir" on this unit, so abandoned them. Most importantly, there is normally a working ad-blocking extension and any bug tracking, etc. (Adguard and Ghostery). Some are not comfortable, do not feel like using the Edge. I guess I'm not pretentious user :).

When "dabbled" with the installation of Creators Update, then I had a strong feeling that the Edge is much faster and more stable. It is a pity that Microsoft updates its browser only with the release of major updates. Though, somewhere on the internet dating information that Microsoft will soon update the Edge as a standalone application. Only when that happens, our device will already be obsolete. And when you install Creators Update driver begins to fail at the sound chip and touchscreen.

Post has been editedMaairus - 20.05.17, 22:08

Rep: (55)
* Mairus, yes, also use Edge, I just thought the only one) in the big blind is usually Firefox and Opera, but on animals, as you aptly put it - barely two "stir". Indeed, like Edge An is even nothing, to cope with just about anything, at least for now)

The next question is whether you use a swap file?
Answers preferably with arguments.

LihodemA @ 25.04.17, 19:05*
1. After switching on, the touch screen does not work. Start =>reboot - works without problems. Those. In order for the sensor to work, you need to turn on and reboot. Strains. Where to dig?
2. The touch button with the windows icon stopped working.

Upd.
I removed the device and the Goodix Touch HID driver and installed the alternative found by id, not from the Ingana archive. The sensor now works immediately after switching on, but the button did not work.

It had the same problem. Put your attached driver - now the sensor works immediately after switching on and do not need to reboot. Touch the button with the Windows icon on the screen and I did not work, however, this may be due to the fact that I turned off all buttonWin through the registry. And maybe it is not so - I do not know what algorithm in this button is pressed - it simulates Win or something else.

Rep: (0)
Hello, recently I became the owner of the animal. He took it as a combination of "typewriter" and calibrate the screen to display the layout of some customers (working dopechatnikom and are often clients with indignation such as "We have on-screen color is pink - a printed brown o.O"). I put apart from the standard typewriter-losing and office software Corel X8 and Photoshop 2017.
Now any 2 questions:
1) what the real speed of a connection to the memory card does it support?
2) what about the external drives (the stability and speed of work)?
I would be very grateful if someone or give answers to these questions.

* Mairus,
Thank you very much for the disk image. :) The closest was SO Prestige 120 km away from me, but now he does not need to - touch works great: D By the way, anyone encountered such a problem that the Music Groove does not fully reproduce lossless M4A files from OneDrive through the Internet? about 90 percent will reproduce, and then the sound disappears, and the next track is not transferred. If you load a song - it is played without any problems. On the desktop such garbage was not o.O

Attached Image
LihodemA @ 25.04.17, 20:05*
1. After switching on, the touch screen does not work. Start =>reboot - works without problems. Those. In order for the sensor to work, you need to turn on and reboot. Strains. Where to dig?

It had the same problem. It turned a simple solution: Right-click on the Start menu, Power Management, Power supply-Changing buttons that (click) is now available. Become active checkboxes in the Parameters section of the completion of the work. Remove the checkbox Enable fast startup (recommended). Everything after that restart is not necessary. Cm. Screen.

As long as you are unable to solve the problem of non-working touch screen when exiting sleep mode. Maybe it's in the driver versions. Who has no stock option update prompt manufacturers and version of the monitor driver, video, mouse, and HID mouse devices and touch screen.
And the Windows button below the screen does not work, but it is not critical.
By the way, to reinstall Win 10 is remembered in the settings was the point in which something of the on / off menu touch screen, is now nowhere to be found. Prompt know why people went missing, is it possible to get it back. The computers I weakly understand really. thanks

Post has been editedAnyBay - 24.05.17, 23:59

Hi people
I bought this miracle for udalenke
when you turn on Bluetooth on the wafer speed die completely. and indeed the link is lost
who faced? there is a solution?
and the interpretation I have a curve that ...

PlayChampangue @ 25.05.17, 0:27*
Hi people
I bought this miracle for udalenke
when you turn on Bluetooth on the wafer speed die completely. and indeed the link is lost
who faced? there is a solution?
and the interpretation I have a curve that ...

Allow the operating system to download all available updates at the moment. Localization of the Russian language to fix various glitches disappear and inaccurate translations of different settings menu. For notebook mouse is connected via Bluetooth on a permanent basis. There are no breaks in the connection, and especially Wi-Fi works well.

Post has been editedMaairus - 25.05.17, 08:48
Reason for edit: to clarify the answer.

AnyBay @ 24.05.17, 23:54*
As long as you are unable to solve the problem of non-working touch screen when exiting sleep mode. Maybe it's in the driver versions. Who has no stock option update prompt manufacturers and version of the monitor driver, video, mouse, and HID mouse devices and touch screen.
And the Windows button below the screen does not work, but it is not critical.

AnyBay I can upload pictures "windows" with the version of drivers on the device about which you wrote. I'll tell you right away that the selection of drivers and other "shamanism" you will not achieve anything. The touch screen will work adequately, even if you install the appropriate version of the OS and stock driver. I spoke with the SC staff and they told me that the installation of the touch screen driver is still half the battle. This screen, so to speak, must be calibrated. In the factory version of the OS that is pre-installed in this laptop, it's already done. I pinpoint you can not, but in one of the branches of the forum, which discusses device (tablets) Prestigio such was the instruction of calibrating the screen, just as if the user installed the OS itself completely.

By the way, to reinstall Win 10 is remembered in the settings was the point in which something of the on / off menu touch screen, is now nowhere to be found. Prompt know why people went missing, is it possible to get it back. The computers I weakly understand really. thanks

AnyBay You have mixed something. There is a button "Lock Rotation" and "tablet mode" that disable the accelerometer and translated the interface into a tablet OS, respectively. I already wrote that in the pre-installed originally localization limps into Russian. Not only that it (localization) initially clumsy, so still and some settings menu names are confused or do not match the content of the settings. This button, which you wrote about was not originally in our laptop.

Post has been editedMaairus - 25.05.17, 23:18
Reason for edit: to clarify the answer.

People who have had problems with the Auto-rotate screen? I do not know after what actions, but I stopped working axel ... The hand tossed in any direction.
Local service is running in the machine, I reinstalled the driver.

Rep: (1)
Hey. I bought it yesterday. reinstalled Windu clean. Whether the driver is on his intel processor z8300? I downloaded the previous prestige site intel and there during the installation clearly wrote Intel Z3700 series drivers. Is there something similar for our car? Ie the official firewood.

vitovito1 @ 25.05.17, 13:00*
Hey. I bought it yesterday. reinstalled Windu clean. Whether the driver is on his intel processor z8300? I downloaded the previous prestige site intel and there during the installation clearly wrote Intel Z3700 series drivers. Is there something similar for our car? Ie the official firewood.

No official driver. Why have you removed the pre-installed? Condemned themselves to eternal torment :). Re-read this forum thread carefully. Well, if it really need a driver, here:Driver, 140 MB

Post has been editedMaairus - 25.05.17, 15:37

Rep: (1)
Prompt column on this miracle we all work fine? I had left screaming as it should and the rights of the weak, weak, even at first thought that there holes for beauty and laptop itself is not stereo. Here I think it is in the wood business or carry on a guarantee? Only two days ago I bought a ...

vitovito1 @ 25.05.17, 22:22*
Prompt column on this miracle we all work fine? I had left screaming as it should and the rights of the weak, weak, even at first thought that there holes for beauty and laptop itself is not stereo. Here I think it is in the wood business or carry on a guarantee? Only two days ago I bought a ...

None of the described do not watch at home. Here for the sake of interest has launched a video on YouTube to see. Unscrew the settings OS volume by 50%, and on YouTube at maximum. Then twisted in the settings "Balance" left and right channel. Audio series is reproduced cleanly, without wheezing and volume of the left and right speaker playing the same way. Reinstalling the driver you are unlikely to something will help, because version compatible with our sound Kodak at the moment the one that has been installed in the original operating system. Most likely the marriage, contact the Service Center.

It had the same problem. It turned a simple solution: Right-click on the Start menu, Power Management, Power supply-Changing buttons that (click) is now available. Become active checkboxes in the Parameters section of the completion of the work. Remove the checkbox Enable fast startup (recommended). Everything after that restart is not necessary. Cm. Screen.

sAhaslon @ 25.05.17, 12:37*
People who have had problems with the Auto-rotate screen? I do not know after what actions, but I stopped working axel ... The hand tossed in any direction. Local service is running in the machine, I reinstalled the driver.

People, what do you do with this laptop;)? Test, test a few times. After coming out of sleep mode enabled "Quick Start" touch screen working properly, accelerometer is also regularly turns the screen interface.
Kosteglot @ 23.05.17, 14:19*
Hello, recently I became the owner of the animal. He took it as a combination of "typewriter" and calibrate the screen to display the layout of some customers (working dopechatnikom and are often clients with indignation such as "We have a color screen pink - a printed brown"). Put apart from the standard typewriter-losing and office software Corel X8 and Photoshop 2017. Now there are 2 questions: 1) what the real speed of a connection to the memory card does it support? 2) what about the external drives (stability and speed)? I would be very grateful if someone or give answers to these questions.

Tested software Crystal Disk Mark 5.2.1.
From left to right. The first picture - a built-in eMMC storage, the NTFS file system. The second picture - Memory Card Samsung EVO + microSDXC 64GB (MB-MC64DA), the exFAT file system. The third picture - UBS-flash drive A-Data S102 Pro 32GB (AS102P-32G-RGY), the FAT32 file system has been connected to the USB 3.0 connector. The fourth picture - External HDD ZENDISK EXT.HDD (HGST HTS541010A9E680), the NTFS file system has been connected to the USB 3.0 connector. All devices operate stably and some glitches seen in the works.

Attached images
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Marius gave an excellent idea about the calibration file. In general, after an upgrade to creators update, began to crumble :) dozen refused to start the menu at some point - when you move the tiles, it just took off. But the essence of what it is. I did a clean install of the latest build dozens of official msdn image, installed the drivers from the Inga, and threw a file previously saved calibration in its place. And voila - it works even Win button. I've found to throw in C: / Windows / INF
https://yadi.sk/i/8x4QYtSa3JXm9S

Post has been editedRedlineC64 - 26.05.17, 01:51

* Mairus,
People, what do you do with this laptop;)? Test, test a few times. After coming out of sleep mode enabled "Quick Start" touch screen working properly, accelerometer is also regularly turns the screen interface.

Yes, in general, nothing special, just right after the purchase has not put anti-virus, but so eager to try a new thing that tasted. I grabbed some rubbish in a network that slammed the entire system. Familiar to reinstall the entire system from scratch, because I myself am not strong. He gave me a typewriter with the words: "Take this shit, I'm with her do not want to understand." Since the sensor is switched on only after a reboot, and turns off after the sleep mode without turning the screen. Since turning clear. On reboot I fought long, but decided as above. Nothing else has helped. But with disconnecting the sensor from sleep mode or failed, for me personally it is very annoying. So, thank you for the offer with drivers pictures, I'll be extremely grateful. I think you're right, but still try. Based on this thread, our device is unique and the same problem on different machines can be treated differently. If my hypothesis does not work with the drivers, try the calibration.

AnyBay @ 26.05.17, 18:34*
So, thank you for the offer with drivers pictures, I'll be extremely grateful.

You are welcome,https://yadi.sk/d/Ey1RDB4p3JZVWX.

I made just in case backup drivers pre-installed and placed in a file folder calibrate the touch screen (thanks to userRedlineC64 "+" Add to karma): Laptop Driver

Post has been editedMaairus - 29.05.17, 10:20

* Mairus, Great thanks. It really is as you said. The point calibration screen. Said calibration file and it worked, even touch button at the bottom of the screen. THANKS 1

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/02/20, 1:37