> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Haier T54P - Discussion | Smartphone 5 "

Rep: (11)
DiscussionHaier T54P
PictureHaier T54P
Description |Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Characteristics -
Display 5 "HD IPS DragonTreil.
MTK6580 4 1.3GHz core.
1GB of RAM
8GB ROM
Us - GSM / WCDMA (2100,900)
Android 6.0
OTG. GPS. Bluetooth
TFCard (up to 32GB)
Battery - 5000mAch.
Connectors mikroyusb and 3.5 Audiodzhek.
Camera - 2 megapixel 8MP +. Rear with flash and autofocus.

Official site

Photo
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 29.07.19, 08:59
Reason for editing: Firmware

Rep: (2115)
M
Topic moved to subsectionHaier

Rep: (2)
Similarly, mobile phone Haier A45 is impossible to get rutprava. Almost all prog pereprobyvali :-(

Discharged before disconnecting the phone (I had to try) and set off for charging with USBDoktorom.
The charging process was as follows:
The first 3 hours - current 1.2 A.
Then an hour or more - 0.4A.
The residue gleaning charge current 0.2A.
Total of about five hours to charge.
The purpose - to check how many mAh flow into the battery.
The result is disappointing - 4272mAch.
How these are calculated in 5000 specifications can assume, but do not know exactly. For example discharge when marking is not conducted to the allowed 3.2V and below. Or it's just a marketing ploy :-).
Much I angry? Honestly no. The battery actually holds a charge well. There is no such thing as a bad fall in the rapid charge at the end, when literally fifteen minutes charge is melting before our eyes. Discharge occurs uniformly.
The main customer - is the screen and 3G.

Regarding the possibility of backup and restore of bricks, give the answer from tech support Haier:
Good day,

I understand you, but unfortunately, we can not provide ask for, because This OEM-components (intellectual property rights owned by the factory).
If any change in the policy of the company - I'll let you know.
Drain firmware dump to restore the "bricks" you can through SP Flash Tool, the software is suitable for use with this model.

Best regards, Ivan
Technical Support Engineer
haier Russia

Unfortunately backup using the above program without the skater to do file useless in so pour it on the phone in general is not known how.
At least, I did not try.

My playful hands brought the smartphone to handle :-).
Unlock the bootloader on your smartphone (there is such a place). I turned off. Launched SPFT. Scatter have another smartphone, but the flash, of course not going to (the firmware is not present). I wanted to try to merge the backup though, would be. I have start and end addresses from which the desired section to download and run READBACK. Connected smart off to the computer.
Voila - Smartphone died. And good.
The program there is something not included reinstall the firmware. Perhaps .... Though I do not know the truth. The fact that the body has become a brick, do not respond to anything.
Today took it to the shop, he said that the body is dead.
Since the phone was not mine, and his wife bought another immediately. Another, but not so. Took XIAOMI REDMI 4a with a higher price and the best support, is now happy with everything (except maybe the store).
So I go to the theme of meaning I do not know Whereupon otklanivayus and to move to a profile branch.
And the interest on the note - do not do like me !!!
Without firmware do not do rukosuystvom - store can not understand.

Rep: (1)
I share your opinion about the device. The phone was purchased to replace a sudden died Prestige 5430. Accordingly, the new device was selected on the principle of "not worse". The battery is certainly impressive, even after the atom, which also ate little, but instead slowed down wildly. When using Hayer in full - two fair days. Or a day trip mode using the navigator. The screen is also good, although often underestimates the Auto-Brightness screen brightness. Android sixth that pleases. Pleased that the stick can be used as a drive for software installation. At the same time I grieved the fact that the phone has warned that now the USB flash drive in other devices can not be used. charging mode other devices work, for this is quite simple to plug OTG adapter to charge the device. At the same time a full OTG mode no. External devices via the phone is not seen OTG cable, sadly. The front camera has pleased a wide angle lens, now do not have two-meter arm's length to the face could be seen in its entirety. The rear camera on background 5 megapixel phones also in the black. And the gate is powered by the volume buttons. In the end, a pretty good phone for its price, it is a pity that non-removable battery.

Rep: (0)
Dear owners tell me how the phone behaves in operation, does not slow down it? In the only survey available on YouTube 286 MB of RAM. Is this enough?

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedelsybin - 10.04.17, 20:41

Rep: (1)
* elsybin, just out of the box flew. Now ponastavil programs and games, SimCity became slow down when booting the city, when the city had grown to 200 thousand inhabitants. And the interface is quite lively.

Rep: (23)
He gave his daughter, after a while began to fall off a touch, xs, felts heated felts still that nobody faced?

Adel16 @ 13.03.2017, 10:18*
Similarly, mobile phone Haier A45 is impossible to get rutprava. Almost all prog pereprobyvali :-(

The same story but bodies haier t51, thread who got the Root this phone? Ps: but I'd like Root

Rep: (13)
Dual impression on the phone. Subject was presented to the DR to his father, after reading the good reviews.

On the one hand good enough to pick up the phone for a small fee. Its a pleasure to hold in their hands, works relatively fast.

But
Yesterday had picked the phone after he went into fastboot mode, and the people did not understand what went into it at all. Regular means (food, power + volume) to restart did not want to leave. The site on the phone there is nothing but specifications, user manual found on the third-party site - tears.
As a result, I found the reset button after almost disassemble the cabinet to distort Akuma.

Let's see how it will work on.

Guys, how to reflash? I understand there is no firmware. But how to unlock? When loading asks password (graphic). Brother put a password and forgotten. Reset through recovery did not help (. Tried all the methods called on it. The call comes, you can take the phone, but does not react, does not collapse, to exit the setting. What should I do ???

Lock View - privacy protection

Please help the same problem ...

Found some solution to the problem of Privacy Protection? Solutions from google did not help, miracle box is also not helped. Who received the firmware?

Rep: (3)
* gagap , Tell me where it is treasured button, so that the problem

Rep: (13)
At the top of the lid of the SIM cards. You have to press a needle.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (3)
There was a problem with t52r. Blocked the entrance to the phone after visiting questionable sites. Climbs ads demanding money at startup. And neither the amplitude nor syudy. After resetting through rekaveri demanded a digital code, although this was a pattern. I fought a few days. A phone the owner just took it and called on him and pressed during a call came back to the desktop climbed into the settings and all decided. Like this.

Rep: (15)
Phone all good, but the volume of the external speaker is too small when receiving a call. The service menu raised the volume to a comfortable level, but then for some reason, bad touchpad began working at a call. It turns out to answer the call with 5-6 attempts at swiping your finger across the screen. I dropped back a couple of divisions, all returned to normal again. Here I sit and think, what was it? Power-that is not enough for a touchpad with a very loud bell and vibration?

Rep: (5)
In general, all the good of the day took a lock on this miracle device called Haiert54, lock Privacy protection! We managed to shoot only with the Miracle box 2.53v took a backup and made the format + flash after flashing bear numerator restored using mtk tools to mrt dongle) Good luck to all: yahoo:

Why is everyone so assiduously silent about T53P models? The model can, and a little bit older, but in some cases even superior to this. : Girl_cray:
If we have someone he is (as I have), you can create a separate topic using, because the smartphone so many questions.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/10/19, 1:21