> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

8 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Super Battle of Tanks | [Casual] Collect elements and improvements to create more powerful and
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 45 ] ** [51,14%]
Good [ 34 ] ** [38,64%]
Average [ 6 ] ** [6,82%]
poorly [ 1 ] ** [1,14%]
Terribly [ 2 ] ** [2,27%]
Total votes: 88

Kasta_ugc
Message#1
11.03.17, 14:05
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 178
Check in: 21.09.09
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935F

����� ����� ������ download

Version: 3.4.2
Genre:Casual

Last update of the game in the header:29.08.2018

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
▣ Build your own tank
Combine numerous details when assembling a tank!
Create a tank that reflects your personality!

Description:
Collect elements and improvements to create a more powerful and unique supertank!
Send your supertank to battle and fight with players from around the world. Declare yourself - share your tank designs and battle records!

Let everyone envy you ...
At that moment when you become the best supertankist!

[Game Features]

▣ Build your own tank
Combine numerous details when assembling a tank!
Create a tank that reflects your personality!

▣ PvP
Join the fight on your newest tank!
Compete with players from all over the world! Earn rewards by crushing enemies and completing daily tasks!

▣ Collect items and upgrades
Collect more than 100 items to create a tank that suits your taste!
Make tanks more powerful by upgrading parts!

▣ Exchange
Share your projects and battle records with other players!
Download projects of other players!

Developer site: http://mobile.smilegatemegaport.com/main
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.stove.supertank.google
Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: 4.0.3 and higher

Download:
Version 3.4.2: Super Battle of Tanks (DusterRu Post # 76345213)
Useful tips: Super Battle of Tanks (Post by GreyAlex # 59754309)
Past versions

Post has been editedhromoyzorin - 29.08.18, 23:08
Reason for editing: New version
* Cooper *
Message#42
24.03.17, 20:01
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 863
Check in: 13.09.16
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Wi-Fi 4/64

* EXPLORATION BASE,
Yes, it does not come already, in the extreme version, at least, in what you bought?

Post has been edited* Cooper * - 24.03.17, 20:03
EXPLORATION BASE
Message#43
24.03.17, 20:27
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 28
Check in: 19.11.16

* * Cooper *last
djeksonst
Message#44
24.03.17, 20:51
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 568
Check in: 10.05.16
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 4/64

* EXPLORATION BASE, after these frauds, the game does not start at all ...
* Cooper *
Message#45
24.03.17, 21:07
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 863

I run, but does not buy. Okay, maybe someone will make a normal instruction soon.
Greyalex
Message#46
25.03.17, 00:58
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 687
Check in: 26.02.09
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime

The game has already been erased, I realized that further stupid quality, viewing advertising and the most dishonest, all the fights against more powerful opponents, not to mention that the enemy is always AI)

But I can say that up to the 16-17 level, I was already on the flamethrowers.
I made two tank trucks, connected them, hung a 2-5 grid to the right to the floor, and hung 2-3 flamethrowers on the edge, covered them with armor. The engines behind and covered them with frames and what is left.
It is stupid to roll forward and burn, again 70-80% of the battles is a victory if you select the enemy yourself. I also hung a long pole with a bomb on top, or two poles with bombs, a trick appears, often it is possible to raise the enemy’s car with a pole and crawl under the belly, it cannot roll, it cannot always shoot, there is a chance to overturn. And stupidly burn it to hell with the soldiers' car.
The main danger is cars with overhanging guns on top, they often have a strong bottom and the destruction of the chassis does not always lead to the destruction of the whole structure. At level 17-18, cars made on big wheels began to run away.
Bombs, by the way, are really useful if they are not shot down by machine guns. Break through the first layer of protection quickly.

Rockets are still about nothing, a circular saw, tried a row of 4 pieces, guzzled well but about nothing, the enemy often flees. Double guns do not give due damage, a mortar is difficult to aim. So while I optimally played on ordinary guns and flamethrowers. Reached the silver league.

--------------------
* Cooper *
Message#47
25.03.17, 17:05
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 863

* Greyalex,
The picture would be!
And why opponents of AI? It seems the same players!

Post has been edited* Cooper * - 25.03.17, 17:06
barsnikita96
Message#48
25.03.17, 17:19
User
[offline]

Messages 63
Check in: 07.02.14
Prestigio MultiPhone 4044 DUO

But after all, when you “attack” them, the AI ​​defends itself, the machine that you put on defense.
Greyalex
Message#49
26.03.17, 00:13
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 687

Option two super guns and simple, the wheels will quickly retreat if the armor-shield in front broke or he pulled away, and even opening the thrower, you can fold it yourself.
But only two guns were stolen, but they give battle against cars with 4-5 or flamethrowers, in general they endure quickly.
Attached Image

A similar option, but without retreat, prem with a shield ahead, bombs, if you are lucky, we beat the enemy, there is a chance to raise the poles, and shoot, but because of the super guns, not frequent shooting.
Not very well.
Attached Image

Armor-tank with flamethrowers, Prem forward, poke bombs, burn what you get, circular protection.
Quite a successful option, but it feels like there is an AI on the server that has intercepted the use of flamethrowers and began to give me uprated opponents.
Attached Image

Option tower with guns and armor-shield on the rinks. The tower on the rinks because nothing else could balance it without serious gain, and the rollers are heavy and keep the norms.
Attention, here I learned that all the parts can be twisted with two fingers !!! So I put stops on the edges of the rinks, the tower stopped falling altogether. Armor shield with bombs, we go forward, then we hand back and the bombs fall on the face or roof of the enemy.
The option is good, but the minus is that all the guns were on the tilt mechanism and when there is a lot of it, then it is buggy on the manual control, all the guns turn not simultaneously. I wanted to try to tie up each mechanism with a beam, but there were not enough materials.
Attached Image

The last fire tank, two large rink, I hid the flamethrowers and the engine with the frame behind the rink itself, ext. reinforcement came out + shields, a pole on top to raise the enemy, and another pole with bombs, which is held on the thrower, when you need to unhook it and the design is planned to fall on the jug. With opponents at level 17, you either break the defense or the enemy’s upper guns, and with the reserved flame thrower you just sweep the fuck up. But again, after a while I began to shove some extremely strong or powerful opponents.
The option is good, I generally ride with such an option.
Attached Image

Modification of the tower, I transferred all the guns on one frame and tilt mechanism, everything is synchronous, though now there is a wild reel at the beginning of the battle, but everything is predictable. I also put the engine on the tower and brought it to another button with a motion for him, it happened that I broke the enemy, he could not move and he had to be finished because the soldiers do not cope.
I use it when the server starts to break the game on a fire tank.
Attached Image

TO KNOWLEDGE
Turn the parts with two fingers.
Flamethrowers are very powerful weapons.
Putting a super gun makes no sense, until you can put 5 pieces. Put a bunch of ordinary. Plus, the fact that you can knock strangers with your shells, but it seems to make sense to put a twin gun, it makes no sense.
Open and download everything, I do not see the point. Level 17, no mines, dynamite, curved frames, did not open the rotating slider, accelerator. Chainsaw, knife, mortars, hammers, springs, separators, hydraulics, did not open. The feeling that the stickers and decorations, armor do not give despite some protection in their parameters.
Machine gun ... it seems generally the most stupid thing. But it helps to shoot down bombs. Grate of 9 machine guns in general about anything, so really no sense from it.
Pumping details gives experience points.
It makes sense to put guns at different levels, so that the shells go not in one line, but in several, so there is a chance to knock down the enemy shells. But I do not like to do)
The guns can be piled up at one point, for example, we close the right slot of the fastener with something, hang three guns and remove the obstacle from the slot at the last and the gun anchors to the closed point. A kind of guns will not hang in the air, and consolidate at all possible points. In general, there are many options.
It is better to keep the guns in the back, even better in the back and under the protection.
If you rebuilt the tank, then use all that is, stupidly to create obstacles. There was an idea in front of the tank to make a pole that will move one by one what was left, but did not try)
At the beginning of the battle you have 15 seconds, if you wait for them, then your tank can balance itself, the enemy’s strange falling bombs fall, the dynamite explodes on a timer.
Check your tank when leaving the scheduler, if something is wrong with the base, you need to fix it. I had a pole, everything was fine on the run-in, but when the tank was at the base, it fell.

Against you, there are sometimes those who did not have time to build up or were stupid, but this is rare.
The opponent’s level is definitely higher against you, that is, the game goes against the player’s tank controlled by the AI, the tank is always better, then the question is how clever it is and how the AI ​​will work + your ability to play.
Tanks on wheels love to dump at danger, but if you roll back, they will go to you again, so if you are on tracks, and the enemy dumps, roll back, he will fall to you.

Post has been editedGreyalex - 26.03.17, 00:25

--------------------
VAI-IR
Message#50
26.03.17, 09:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 176
Check in: 05.09.15

Well, I decided to share the experience. I attach a screenshot of the project and video, now I will throw it on the market, disassemble))

It calmly makes players of any LVLov, the main thing so that it is not high. First, try to fly, and then go into battle.

ATTENTION: PROJECT FOR ONLY ATTACKS! AI CAN NOT PLAY ON IT!

Attached Image
Attached fileVideo_20170326130506070_by_videoshow.mp4(9.77 MB)

Post has been editedIvan_Iznailov - 26.03.17, 09:16
Greyalex
Message#51
27.03.17, 23:00
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 687

* Ivan_Iznailov,
Original I already wanted to think about this, but you were faster)
It is necessary to test whether large fleas can fly over and beware of tipping the enemy back.
And the truth is, I have already observed life khaki, catapults are being made for AI, which throw a car at your back with a flamethrower, and at a stage 15 seconds before the battle, bombs flew a couple of times instead of cars, so there was no further war.

--------------------
VAI-IR
Message#52
28.03.17, 06:20
Local
[offline]

Messages 176

* GreyAlex,
Big colts can also fly, but it is difficult. I usually hook on the top of such a machine and lose control. He also tried to make a catapult, but for some reason it’s impossible to throw a shell far (
mavt
Message#53
28.03.17, 12:02
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 10
Check in: 12.02.13
Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 GT-I8160

Wool forum. Accidentally got into this topic, but here* Ivan_Iznailov,and* GreyAlex,with their machins interested.
Come try :)
VAI-IR
Message#54
29.03.17, 10:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 176

I'm thinking, will we go and start picking up our best projects? And so everything gets lost ... (
* Cooper *
Message#55
29.03.17, 14:38
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 863

* Ivan_Iznailov,
I support. Base projects, so to speak.
By the way, your skipping ropes, or what they are called there, at what level do they open?

Post has been edited* Cooper * - 29.03.17, 14:40
VAI-IR
Message#56
29.03.17, 16:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 176

* * Cooper *,
If you are talking about "Rocket Engines", then they are available on LVL 17))). But you can without them, you can try to make a catapult ...

Who is the curator in the subject? Or moderator? For the cap, who is responsible?)

Post has been editedIvan_Iznailov - 29.03.17, 16:44
Greyalex
Message#57
29.03.17, 20:46
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 687

Youtube:My attempt to implement a flying flamethrower
After the ideaIvan_Iznailov,I began to try my implementations. For the first time it turned out to be sad, then I tried to move on the platform and unfasten it, I thought that it would be possible to fly more smoothly, but somehow it did not work out. The last option is a frame with wheels and 4 rocket engines and 3 flamethrowers, the main thing is to adjust to fly. By the way, landing far away is not worth it, if there is little fuel, given how fast the flamethrower burns everything, you can fly between the tank and its base.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Layfkhaki: we have a ceiling, if not fly briskly into it, then with his help, you can smoothly move aside for the enemy.
It seems that I have not yet seen opponents that cannot be flown over, but there is a chance to catch a projectile in the belly. Here, as lucky, maybe the wheels will fall off.
In the last scheme, with the help of a rocket to the right, you can turn the car over, but you need to hang up the canister, and then there is not enough fuel.

And still it is better to put a gun) without armor, mines break flamethrowers.

Post has been editedGreyalex - 29.03.17, 21:33

--------------------
denisik_
Message#58
30.03.17, 01:23
Local
[offline]

Messages 378
Check in: 29.01.10
ZUK Z1

When is the game updated, in the sense that 20 ads are available again? Created on 19 lvl real imba))
Attached Image

The whole evening and half of the night I roll, for 2k I passed) 6 missiles of engines, reinforced front, 2 spikes = mega ram, I turn the towers over again)) I finish 3 flamethrowers
VAI-IR
Message#59
30.03.17, 04:33
Local
[offline]

Messages 176

* GreyAlex,
Great tank! But I also thought about the ceiling, I even made it so that the tank was traveling on it, but somehow it all turned out to be not practical)
Greyalex
Message#60
30.03.17, 11:42
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 687

Meet the new model
Attached Image

https: // supertank-rumb ... ml / blueprints / qv5zpux5
You can download it in the game, on the blueprint screen a blue sheet, open the layout there and click on the magnifying glass, drive in the print tag.
When flying on the main engines, it blows a bit to the left, then we give in to the right engine. I immediately take off and drive a bit to the right, give up and the tank itself leveled. But you must land softly, otherwise 3 guns will fall off.

I noticed a new hack,The AI ​​doesn’t seem to track what’s going on behind. I didn’t test it, but it seems that if the tank’s guns fell in your direction, and you’re behind, it will not fire, that is, the sector of fire of 90 degrees is tracked to the left, and that behind, do not care.

UPD.With the flying tanks there is a variant of the struggle, the enemy puts the tank either stationary or fast, with machine guns. The chip is such, it seeks to destroy your base and while it is there, it will definitely shoot. Puts machine guns in the opposite direction, maybe puts the pair in the direction of the base as initializers for pressing the common attack button, and shoots. To fly something good, it is possible only on a light construction, and here you are greeted by pieces of 5-8 machine guns, deeply under protection.
As a result, against the flyers such a design may well work.

Post has been editedGreyalex - 30.03.17, 15:33

--------------------
VAI-IR
Message#61
30.03.17, 17:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 176

So be it, lay out my mod on the tankGreyAlex, ))

Of the benefits:
  1. Armor (And not a bad one)
  2. Not afraid of coups.
  3. Fuel enough for a long time.

Of the minuses:
  1. Heavy
  2. Since the weight is large, it takes time to roll over.

Attached Image

Post has been editedIvan_Iznailov - 30.03.17, 18:00
Casual

8 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 06:16