Ace Stream VS NoxBit | Discussion and Comparison managers streams torrent
The choice of service
What service do you prefer to use?
Acestream [ 529 ] ** [56,52%]
Noxbit [ 180 ] ** [19,23%]
Do not use [ 30 ] ** [3,21%]
I do not know [ 144 ] ** [15,38%]
I prefer to IPTV [ 130 ] ** [13,89%]
In a service, in your opinion, there are prospects?
Acestream [ 320 ] ** [34,19%]
Noxbit [ 205 ] ** [21,9%]
I do not know [ 343 ] ** [36,65%]
IPTV [ 135 ] ** [14,42%]
Total votes: 936

Rep: (1150)
| Ace stream media пїЅ | Noxbit пїЅ | AceStream VS NoxBit пїЅ |

Attached Image-VS- Attached Image

Discussion and comparison of multimedia stream managers using P2P technology for data transfer.

Recently AceStream service has a competitor, on the basis of this reporthttps://vk.com/wall-46360999_185244the question arises: What next?
Discuss, compare, share views, experience in the use of managers torrentAcestreamandNoxbit.
As well as offering an alternative.

Topics of applications:
Ace stream media
Noxbit

Post has been editeddrugoj00 - 25.11.17, 03:52
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (121)
So what is the future of ace stream? Torrent-TV will cover compatibility with ace stream, then there will be a super garbage. can only view the torrents and skudnenko allfon? or all in another situation?

Rep: (5975)
* Siemens92, for me personally, this whole dvizhuha looks like this:
"We were not able to sufficiently monetize our services on the basis of the AU, since most of the users of this technology, we prefer not to pay and use" superpomoyku ".
AU developers did not want or were not able to meet us and crush these "evil freeloaders" who steal our money.
We decided to make his own "bike", which is designed to suppress all free.
Amen."

Post has been editedathost - 10.03.17, 13:41

Rep: (255)
* athost with their quality, stability, and the disappearance / adding channels, etc. - monetize, this is nonsense. When donations go to the treaties and become legal IPTV providers, then yes.

Rep: (5975)
Matrix II @ 10.03.17, 14:13*
When donations go to the treaties and become legal IPTV providers, then yes.

Once that happens, their business will die.
Their latest actions reminded me very action burglars 1C in the 90s, when you could buy a hacked version of 1C in the market, which was peppered with their system of protection against hacking: lol:

Just now, they expect that the transition to the new technology will improve their monetization, but in the end they will get the same thing - fucking work of service, rudeness TP, and user churn.
It is not necessary technology / and not only me, but the whole structure.
IMHO, they have the biggest problem - it is not the technology, and a complete inability to work with their CO.

There the problem is that the "core" of the team does not understand that the important thing is not the price, not the technology, and the ability to work with the user, ie, listen to him, he did not meet the standard of "the fool" or "Net horseradish you", but an attempt to solve these very problems by technical means and / or explain how it is decided by the user, or honestly say that we have a problem.
"We need to change not in the technology, and at the Conservatory"

Post has been editedathost - 10.03.17, 15:02

athost @ 10.03.2017, 14:25*
Just now, they expect that the transition to the new technology will improve their monetization, but in the end they will get the same thing - fucking work of service, rudeness TP, and user churn.

Wow. But the holy place - never empty. A AFM already up and running (as a service). I am afraid that this will be the next "Business in Russian" (and to form a legal entity in the United States, or SP, SP, SP, do not know how they're listed, TTV I mean). Now switch to NoxBit, and then throw all with a lifetime subscription. They will say you are subscribed to the service of the AFM, and we already have more.
And on NoxBit online word of Russian. Yesterday decided that the time has come, at least, to get hold of account NoxBit-e, so could not even registered with, the CAPTCHA was not working. And in TTV associate any problems were yesterday, people wrote. It is already starting business in Russian. Wait and see.

athost @ 10.03.2017, 15:14*
*[B] I have them never contacted ...
... Personally, I have - more than ever, because they - cheats.

I just for fun.
Shooters, it was clear for a long time, so do not pay.

Rep: (634)
* Matrix II ,

Well cheating them somehow clumsily out.
If they are heated out of the blue.
Tazhe superpomoyka.
Pulling their resources.
Here you have a reason, who will pay for what you can see and so.
Proxies do not consider there to do with TTV, only the name.

Rep: (31)
krest-finn @ 10.03.17, 08:24*
So what is the future of ace stream? Torrent-TV will cover compatibility with ace stream, then there will be a super garbage. can only view the torrents and skudnenko allfon? or all in another situation?

Knox uses the authorization, in my opinion it will not work. So the meaning of the garbage will disappear.
Acestream future should not be so joyful as I'd like developers.
They began the project is fully open. It was called torrent stream. That is strimingovye torrents.
With open source, without money. Then they wanted to get hold of myself dough. Closed sortsy, introduced advertising
but how to write in ttv spit on earnings others.
That is, either it is a torrent system for all, or it p2p commercial streaming.
Ace tried to dance somewhere in between and got the you know what.
While taking care of them major broadcaster who will see their ads and the Weird something from buying them.

At the expense of model ttv business, then it's still a business illegal anyway.
If you are a pirate, then cool advertising and lend for free.
I do not know whether the expensive cost of CDN, that advertising is not enough to payback, or just wanted the dough.
But again trying to sit somewhere between 2 chairs. Pumping of any regular supervision.
It is strange that it is not blocked, although much more modest allfon have 2 domain they blochenyh.

Super cesspool was exclusively non-profit project. Old school for oldfagov.
There have been no convenient, beautiful, designa, Easy-to-SW and others.
The garbage did not earn anything. She served as a restoration of the status
pirate. If you are a pirate - give to his case.
But the mess did not give convenience for hamsters. TTV should focus on serving just hamsters,
that there is little they can. To them it was easy and convenient. Here is their HQ. For this, and take a little money as possible.
A superpomoyschiki only added seeders and distributed free then the rest, is it bad? When that did not use their additional super LEDs on the CDN, are available only for VIP.
Turns out that. We are watching a channel his hand out, providing high-quality picture, for which receives bablos someone else, not even a legal broadcaster? Also somehow ugly. From that and there was a super-mess

Rep: (207)
Intel or AMD? Nvidia or ATI? Silly srach will in this topic.

Rep: (1150)
sashokMc @ 10.03.17, 17:00*
Silly srach will in this topic.

It is better here than in the core subjects :)

Rep: (17)
Ginger CD included: the sound is lagging behind, the flow restarts. ГЉГ Г® damp from Torenth as always. They want to earn money, but it is impossible. I believe, would find optimal-quality product for 200 rubles. per month, fans would be hundreds of thousands, and then make the product for a penny, and users of the same amount!

PiSi: that giveth the increase in IPTV, as a fallback Proxy!

Post has been editedNailikcool - 11.03.17, 15:49
Reason for editing: PiSi

Rep: (5)
krest-finn @ 10.03.2017, 08:24*
So what is the future of ace stream? can only view the torrents and skudnenko allfon?

Another free sports broadcasts Spanish Arenavision not necessary to write off!

Rep: (388)
About the future:Torrent stream controller

Rep: (258)
In my survive a technology that will be able to make friends with legitimate broadcaster. And this requires the ability to encrypt the stream on the whole interval from the broadcaster to the TV screen. About as it is now doing with blyurikami. If they can achieve the same level of security, the customers, I think, will go in droves. They must be constructed and earnings, and should be free and as comfortably as possible for the user that is all.

Rep: (360)
* _Tori_,
Do not forget that many people are accustomed to the CIS free (the same superpomoyka). But these riders also contribute to the content distribution torrent tv, and when they are shut off, then the torrent tv will only payed Siderov. It would be desirable that it does not compromise the quality of broadcasts.

Rep: (27)
Add, still need to take into account the presence of weak (1-2 cores) PC and with noxbit this slide show ...

Rep: (258)
* taurum
In the CIS can be ignored, then the money will still be earned and modern technologies are not protolknesh. The only plus here - a lack of competition, and everything else - negative. Therefore, the focus should be on civilized country: North America, Europe, Japan, Australia ... And it is our mess on the drum - they have English-language content. Yes, and does not solve the mess is nothing normal ISP easier a couple SUPERSEEDВ® run. They are now, and so without any P2P millions of streams simultaneously distributed.
And if they take off, then ten years and has come down to us. And we will be proud to beat his butt to the chest, which were the first guinea hamsters :)

Post has been edited_Tori_ - 14.03.17, 20:10

Rep: (6)
But damn .... discussion of business models))) It is better to discuss technical issues. Incidentally I updated Ace .... ... and became stable as never before.
What to Knox tricky kind of setting binding ... when I realized the absence of any substantial benefits.

In fact, if we talk about business, the ordinary blackmail developers do not know what torrent calculated tv .... but now thought it was expensive.
Most likely end up being the developers Aisa will go back down and Knox forget)

Rep: (6)
Chip300 @ 14.03.17, 22:11*
It's an option. If it was so.

Ace is not giving up without a fight)))

Ace Stream responded.

In a short time, they will provide a convenient tool for application developers (like mine) to search for all available broadcast channels. Moreover, the promise that this tool will help you find the channels in a much better quality than the TTV with more stable broadcasting. Using this tool I can generate a playlist, and it will finally give up the TTB.

Only here who have so skilfully pirates scrambled like Torrent TV ??????

Post has been editedIred - 14.03.17, 22:21

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/04/20, 4:41