> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi 4X - MIUI firmware

Rep: (8023)
Xiaomi Redmi 4X - MIUI firmware
PictureSantoni | HM4X | Hongmi 4X | XR4X
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Bootloader unlocking пїЅ | Catalog for the MIUI v6-v11 пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | Modems and communication пїЅ | Modifications and decorations пїЅ | Development and porting пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
Official
Localized / on the basis of official
Ports
Copyright / other
Instructions
Recovery / Root
Useful
Unlinking from a Google Account (FRP)
For those who do not want to be updated from any version, and notifications (on miui 9, they are non-switchable) do not give rest
Recommendations for modding miui / miuipro 9.1.1.0
What to do if after installing TWRP the phone hangs on the MI logo

Patches

Useful

miscellanea

Polls
Poll # 1 | closed 22/08/17
Attached Image
Poll # 2 | closed 11/09/17
Attached Image
Poll # 3 | closed 03/09/18
Attached Image

Poll # 4 | closed 10/03/18
Attached Image

Poll # 5 | closed 01/03/19
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 14.11.20, 12:12
Reason for editing: editing

Rep: (6)
* yugan nal , Xiaomi Redmi 4X - Miui Firmware (Post Eglant. # 95023126)

Rep: (0)
* Lamonosov, Under Miflash firmware without mi service no and was not

Rep: (9)
* telson I loshara phone 4 PRO has appeared. I do not put it :)

Rep: (22)
* deecrestone Only freezes, black screen and all of the Silent tvrp and orange 10 same

Rep: (18)
* buroff.stanislaw ,

The firmware in the SD card?

Try to clear the Data, Cache, phone memory, after the throw firmware on your phone and install the firmware.

Post has been editeddeecrestone - 30.07.20, 12:51

* deecrestone Yes, I always sew, others put the firmware, mb due to the fact that mirum 7.1.2android, and everything is OK put on 9 android

Posted on 30/07/2020, 12:53:

* deecrestone I prior to each insertion date and caches purify

Rep: (89)
* yugan nal I use it Xiaomi Redmi 4X - Informal firmware (Post silent27 # 84456508)

Rep: (134)
* buroff.stanislaw I understand that you have an android was 9 and now you put 7: If I'm an android version of the format data to make (through yes).

Rep: (1)
* netflux Thank you, put through tvrp3.2.3 treble.A 3.3.1-5 stood by silent installation broke off half

Rep: (89)
* yugan nal , So what? Then you come back, rolled over and the business then: D I still mirum so staged.

* DuMoH13 I'm doing at each insertion format via the yes and dalvik and TD, issue decided installing rekaveri Orange p9

Rep: (5)
Greetings to all ГЄГ Г® wanted to share the fact that I freewheeling miui 8.5.2.0 official global version and the phone feels great and would like to advise all the firmware at the beginning I freewheeling through E Flash version 8.2.10.0 and then coast down on top ota 8.5.2.0, I understand people want new versions of Android and a new shell but as I understand it for most of our apparatus it miui 8 version)

Rep: (45)
ICE Does anyone know, fixed a bug in the firmware?Xiaomi Redmi 4X - firmware MIUI (Post Eglant # 98487024).

Rep: (850)
* Savka,
Info:

The MIUI project for Santoni is postponed until next month. Thank you

I think the answer is sufficient.

Post has been editedhrom80 - 31.07.20, 11:56

Throw off somebody ringtone mi jazz from miui 11

hrom80 @ 31.07.20, 11:55*
sufficient answer.
Yes, dostatochnyy.A sorry, have to wait, can dopilyat.A good port.

Rep: (84)
* buroff.stanislaw,
Attached fileMiJazz.zip(2.07 MB)

Rep: (32)
Savka @ 31/07/20, 14:08*
can finish
Today updated the site apkmirror Miui System Launcher problem with a folder on the desktop disappeared

averyura @ 31.07.20, 16:24*
problem with a folder on the desktop disappeared
A Mi account? The theme will not change.

Rep: (850)
* Savka,
There's no problem with the E ACC, and with the framework. And because it is already synchronized and E are not.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.12.20, 01:00