> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi 4X - MIUI firmware

Rep: (8002)
Xiaomi Redmi 4X - MIUI firmware
PictureSantoni | HM4X | Hongmi 4X | XR4X
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Bootloader unlocking пїЅ | Catalog for the MIUI v6-v11 пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | Modems and communication пїЅ | Modifications and decorations пїЅ | Development and porting пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
Official
Localized / on the basis of official
Ports
Copyright / other
Instructions
Recovery / Root
Useful
Unlinking from a Google Account (FRP)
For those who do not want to be updated from any version, and notifications (on miui 9, they are non-switchable) do not give rest
Recommendations for modding miui / miuipro 9.1.1.0
What to do if after installing TWRP the phone hangs on the MI logo

Patches

Useful

miscellanea

Polls
Poll # 1 | closed 22/08/17
Attached Image
Poll # 2 | closed 11/09/17
Attached Image
Poll # 3 | closed 03/09/18
Attached Image

Poll # 4 | closed 10/03/18
Attached Image

Poll # 5 | closed 01/03/19
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 14.11.20, 12:12
Reason for editing: editing

Rep: (20)
There is at least one firmware in which messages of messengers always come instantly (well, maximum delay in 30s)?

Rep: (67)
* sergeyss1977,
On the Miui Pro RePack everything comes perfectly, put applications into autorun, set all the sliders in the settings, read the header to the notification account

Rep: (2506)
Yurochka2005 @ 6.11.17, 21:51*
Miipro 9.1.1.0 China Stable

Mirror onmail.ru
miuipro_v7.1.2_santoni_v9.1.1.0_NAMCNEI
MD5: 2Fe1C0B5FF1B0D0A5B732F5388E7E43C.

Rep: (12)
* SIE,
As requested
Attached Image

Rep: (141)
* Frant10 ,
A visuncle in my Russian does not create folders.
Attached Image

Rep: (81)
* dima_baravi if you make a brick, then there will be a flash of 16 gig. : D.

Rep: (1)
* wiz85 , Yes. I swailed with full wipes

* sergeyss1977,
Well, they also answered the topic of the question, what to breed this flood and insinuations. Do not forget that messages go not directly from the phone to the phone, but go through the Vaiber servers and delays are also possible on them, and therefore a priori cannot come instantly (from 1 to n seconds). And with properly configured notifications, the firmware does not play any role, they are all the same in this regard.

Post has been editedajaxx - 07.11.17, 09:25

Rep: (19)
* wiz85
There is no advertisement than I use 90% from the playmarket for the blood decks and I do not worry, but I did not buy, I downloaded without advertising withsavagemessiahzine.com)))
Why do you need a list of bugs?! I have no time to do this, I use the device, and I do not flash firmware, patch every day, I am not a tester and not recorded in them. I am not a developer to climb into the debris, which are not for great minds.
Bring the entire firmware from and before, translate, more precisely Russify it, change the way, and then talk about stability and bugs.

Post has been editedMiracasta - 07.11.17, 09:43

Rep: (127)
When moving to Miuipro what wipes do?

* bronislav808,
Do a full wipe (system, data, dalvik, cache, cust) removing folders and android miui - will not go wrong.

Rep: (19)
* bronislav808, Wipes of everything and all with any firmware - the key to the progress of work

* Miracasta , And if Data leave?

Rep: (196)
* bronislav808 The site has instructions that and how to do.

* vtc1 I realized just wanted to know how someone did not feel like again to reinstall the application

bronislav808 @ 07.11.17, 09:47*
And if you leave the data?

You can and leave. Only then do not have to write about glitches and bugs. If it is absolutely critical - make a backup of Titanium.

Post has been editedajaxx - 07.11.17, 09:51

Rep: (196)
* bronislav808 And anyway I have to do it.

Rep: (0)
After installing TWRP through nested Super Su is already on the air will not be updated, I understood correctly?
And if you remove the ROOT through TWRP nothing back, too, and not be able to update over the air will not come?

Rep: (35)
Osram7 @ 07.11.2017, 09:58*
After installing TWRP through nested Super Su is already on the air will not be updated, I understood correctly?

Updates will arrive, only Ruth deleted, but with established tvrp, will be updated with errors, you need to update the stock rekaveri air.

Rep: (0)
ajaxx @ 07.11.17, 11:46*
bronislav808,
Do a full wipe (system, data, dalvik, cache, cust) removing folders and android miui - will not go wrong.

пїј vtc1, I realized just wanted to know how someone did not feel like again to reinstall the application

Applications figs with them I have a few of them, but the photos remain ??

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 22.11.20, 17:12