> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Ramos M7 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5 "

Rep: (-5)
DiscussionRamos M7
PictureRamos M7
Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
5-inch LTPS display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
8-core processor MT6753 with a frequency of 1.5 GHz
2 GB of RAM
16 GB internal storage, memory card support
Dual SIM (GSM, TD-SCDMA, TD-LTE, LTE FDD, WCDMA)
Rear camera 13 MP OV 13850, F / 2.2
Front Camera 5 MP OV5670, F / 2.4
Features: GPS / GLONASS, OTG, two microphones
Dimensions 142 x 70 x 9.6 mm, weight 162 g
5000 mAh battery
MOUI 2.0 based on Android 5.1 OS

Reviews
Firmware
useful links

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been edited4Serg13 - 25.04.19, 18:52
Reason for editing: HighScreen_PFE_V1.1.3_for_Ramos_M7

Rep: (-29)
His brother - ramos mos1, the price is Ms. And best of all, except the battery, if you consider it a significant advantage. Given that its thickness is 9.6 mm, compared with 6.6 in 1 mos.
The truth must be sought to take without jambs and with the original charge.

Rep: (20)
What is the brother? you have to be equal to the diagonal of 5 did the same?

Rep: (12)
* Founder1,
Modem from Power Five EVO does not fit, SIM cards with him are not included, it has to be replaced by native.

* The_new_guy
* freak03,
* CyxapukM,
Surveys have the machine's twinHighscreen Power Five EVOAll the same, except for the inscription on the back cover.

Well, if you take that Ramos brand has released a couple of phones, it can be called mos1 his older brother. Vseravno at the same price mos1 better on a list.

* domovoy22,
you understand that this is probably on your list, my list had no plus sign in front of this phone

Posted on 25/03/2017, 21:41:

* s43dp6, you know I believed Five 5 months ago, tests on the full, I do not what his review, I have only asked for a couple of screenshots from the memory for much available in the residue

A percent snapdrakon screen 5,5 1080p, a memory 32, an audio chip? Neschitaya rest as nichinaya with metal casing glass + etc.)

Posted on 25/03/2017, 21:53:

This is how it is possible to equate peace with Jill Cherry. But with Merce, BMW, Audi no longer necessary, as on all the loss.

* domovoy22,
Well you order if you want to haul shit you can even afford to buy a Lamborghini, and your brain will prompt you that it is the best option, or you can buy a truck - it kanechno pristizhno not, but you're not at an auto ride!
Screen 5.5 is a quiet horror I can assure you that not one normal (do not take 2+ meters tall man is not so much), they can not upravlt one hand, to the same resolution at the screen full hd and given that he is still and 5.5 guzzle battery it will mercilessly
tepre percent to you so natsoychivo prove that sanpdragon better, but for what? I do not play, but otherwise he is no better mtk6753 for everyday tasks Tipo: VC surf in the internet calls
housing, then there's no better than you are faced with a glass enclosure at least once? He slips and tsarapetsya but if it is put in the case that there is no sense of it all.
from the rest I'm not a music lover and besides the mos 1 in the hands not holding but how igrayt hayskrin pover Five (clone Ramos M7) I was quite utsraivaet.
and that it is better only in the presence of 32 gigs on board but with such a volume then probably I'll have to throw a flash drive on the 16 IGG for so my phone just do not need

Glass slides and scratches ?? )) Wash it nestalkivalis you, because it is the wrong misconception. At the higher the hardness of glass than the nail it to them just does not even scratch ...

Post has been editeddomovoy22 - 25.03.17, 22:21

* domovoy22,
you know when I another 2 dozen obzorschikov just fools on the background of you, once we have it tsarapetsya and you do not
and maybe you are using wooden nails?

Rep: (12)
* CyxapukM,
Screenshots after flashing
Attached Image
Attached Image

CyxapukM @ 25.03.2017, 21:23*
* domovoy22,
you know when I another 2 dozen obzorschikov just fools on the background of you, once we have it tsarapetsya and you do not
and maybe you are using wooden nails?

at what obzorschiki which melyat nonsense custom to the contrary, or pushing the phone. Glass is the best material for the display, the old htc home with a glass screen for 5 years without a single scratch cover).
Again equals percent, but still believe in what mtk for Chinese consumer goods. And holds the fine, but the thickness is already noticeable in them.

Post has been editeddomovoy22 - 25.03.17, 22:52

Rep: (2)
After flashing in Highscreen Power Five EVO, when avtooobnovlenii with the network, the modem is not lost?<_<

Post has been editedVladGrigrev - 26.03.17, 09:46

* VladGrigrev , Well, write well that the modem is necessary to sew home

Post has been editedCyxapukM - 26.03.17, 10:00

I understood! I was referring to auto-update to the network! If any will work. : Huh:

Rep: (164)
VladGrigrev @ 26.03.17, 10:19*
I was referring to auto-update to the network! If it all works

In order to replace the modem needed Ruth on rutovannyh devices about any auto update can be no question, therefore, first set the firmware update, we get Ruth and only then change the modem, IMHO ...

Posted on 26/03/2017, 11:40:

By the way as an option to replace the modem, remove Ruth probably will run auto update ...

and I got a strange flash, shutter notifications rahitnaya, empty and short .... ie always need to go into the settings to add or batnalno brightness WCDR should vayfay! sound regulations, the screen is so-so, cheap, the sound will come down, the battery is big but it is not clear for autonomy! decent camera! thick boar! sewing required!

Rep: (1)
Good evening.
I have a question.
I reflash Ramos on hayskrin and everything seems fine ..
But the problem arose in the pouring modem file. He burst out, but does not work ((
I did everything as written except File Manager - using Total Commander with rutpravami ...
What have I done wrong? tell me? What remains to be done to see each phone sim card?
ZY Yes I forgot to say that he had bought the phone from aliekspershnogo seller and he initially "blew" - no firmware has been,
why, and I took on their own risk to set a new ...

yes, be sure to sew! for native firmware is not fully translated, and there are troubles with the curtain notifications, it is empty, ie to turn vayfay or trite to reach dimming - you need to go to settings ... after the firmware from the post above all fell into place, translation, blind and etc.) on the body - fat, the matrix is ​​not the best, but it's for the money, frontalka watercolor removes, at byudzhetok $ 50, most decent, the sound is normal! on the part of the conversation all the rules)

Rep: (1)
Ordered today, zhdems ..)

Rep: (22)
* alexandrmalyuk,
He shutter settings swipe up from the bottom of the screen is called. A top shutter for notifications

RFP @ 26.03.17, 18:33*
a problem arose in the pouring modem file. He burst out, but does not work. What have I done wrong?

Check the permissions of the copied modem file (eg ES conductor in the file properties). Should be RW- R-- R--

VladGrigrev @ 26.03.17, 10:19*
I understood! I was referring to auto-update to the network! If any will work.

I tried to remove supersu but inconclusive infinity hanging through the program. I tried to remove through twrp file unSU, resulting supersu gone, but the update over the air says Ruth and there does not arise. So most likely will not auto-update.

Post has been editedT @ lib - 27.03.17, 03:03

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/02/20, 11:41