DiscussionRamos M7
PictureRamos M7
Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
5-inch LTPS display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
8-core processor MT6753 with a frequency of 1.5 GHz
2 GB of RAM
16 GB internal storage, memory card support
Dual SIM (GSM, TD-SCDMA, TD-LTE, LTE FDD, WCDMA)
Rear camera 13 MP OV 13850, F / 2.2
Front Camera 5 MP OV5670, F / 2.4
Features: GPS / GLONASS, OTG, two microphones
Dimensions 142 x 70 x 9.6 mm, weight 162 g
5000 mAh battery
MOUI 2.0 based on Android 5.1 OS

Reviews
Firmware
useful links

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been edited4Serg13 - 25.04.19, 18:52
Reason for editing: HighScreen_PFE_V1.1.3_for_Ramos_M7

Rep: (20)
All who are interested in it, how it works, how to remove see link above Russia is Highscreen power five EVO
Highscreen Power Five EVO - Discussion

Rep: (46)
get up or not

You've got to try, I think that everything will unnecessarily at the office site has a firmware fleshtul
p.s a time when I had Explay Neo, in the same Makarov on it without problems freewheeling ask of twin brother Wiko Getaway

Rep: (6)
pokr_ @ 17.03.2017, 11:28*
Today, Ali took for $ 60 (used "a coupon for 20 from 80 for new buyers") =)

[s]
Share how to get a coupon pliz)

Rep: (71)
* bodias ,
Buy coupons from merchants

Post has been editedsssok6 - 19.03.17, 10:44
Reason for editing: Clarified

Rep: (1)
Right now I do not give a coupon, it was the wrong coupon Ali, who had one there took decent coupons and sell them right now, I had only one coupon to have time to take.

Rep: (0)
Here, too, I ordered. I sit and wait. I bought through QIWI, cashback promise. I do not remember exactly how many, about 400 rubles.

* CyxapukM, firmware is suitable?

werter @ 22.03.17, 22:24*
firmware is suitable?

and that she did not come. } -)
so only one oddity, all Features are the same, except for one - the weight ... in Chinese - 162gr, the Russian twin brother hayskrin - 168gr 0_o. who knows which is why there can be suchswing?

because of the engraved names in hayskrina depressed, and always more than ;-) can actually just an error
but about the firmware where such confidence? I'm waiting for that at least somebody unsubscribed as received. but in general if to know that the firmware will fall, I would have ordered

Here I am about the same. Ordered not afford. I ordered together with the stick 5 217.30 rub. And we have in the city Highscreen Power Five EVO 10990 should not stick. Feel the difference. So I think To be or not to be? Currently I plan to order. About firmware interestingly written.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT Firmware / ROM
original firmware / rom supports only Chinese and English, with no shop google play.
so , to satisfy the majority of customers, we will set the phone to individual manuals in several languages, language,
and Google Play Store. part of the menu / application may not be fully translated into your own language. but you can install local applications.
If you need a phone with the original firmware or any help, please contact us.
software or applications, the problem is not covered under warranty. but we will help you to replace the application or re-flash ROM.
Attention:
phone, contacts and file manager
These 3 applications are in English only. (No Russify)
I think once the firmware change. : Umnik: will rise or not by Highscreen Power Five EVO? She should be in a straight line.

* werter Yes it is, I even where there is found the Old wrote that the numbering coincides with firmware hayskrinovskoy who first receive pepvym cases full backup and sew on hayskrin if plowing will take

Rep: (38)
Subject stalled something. No one has yet received the phone?

My already in Moscow. And it means waiting a week or more. : Wallbash:

Rep: (38)
* werter,
We are waiting on you obzorchik: rolleyes:: yes:

little obzorchikSantin Ramos m7

Post has been editedCyxapukM - 25.03.17, 12:29

Rep: (12)
Transform Ramos M7 in Highscreen Power Five EVO (personal experience)

Firmware
1) Download firmware fromthis messageversion 1.0.9
2) DownloadSP Flash Tool
3) Download and installDrivers VCOM / PRELOADER with automatic installation via bat file
4) Run the SP Flash Tool, the Download tab in the В«Scatter-loading fileВ» select the scatter file from the folder with the firmware
5) Following select Download Only, and remove the lower daw withpreloader
6) Click Download and then connect the phone off
7) After the firmware turn on the phone by long pressing ~ 10c. The first loading phone lasts about 5 minutes.
8) After turning on the Internet, go to Settings>About phone>Wireless update>click to verify. First time to write that the "latest version", but with ~ second time will update and be updated to version 1.1.3

Flashing TWRP and obtaining Ruth
9) DownloadTWRP
10) Run the SP Flash Tool, the Download tab in the В«Scatter-loading fileВ» select the scatter file from a folder with TWRP
11) Click Download and then connect the phone off
12) After flashing, go to TWRP holding "volume up" + "switch"
13) Once the unit will enter the rekaveri mode, you need to press "Reboot">"System". After that, you will be prompted to install SuperSU.

replace the modem (For SIM cards)
14) Copy the replacement modem_1_lwg_n.img file to your phone at \ etc \ firmware \ Using the file managerRuth access , eg MiXplorer

After all actions have a full Russian language and a faster and more stable firmware.

(To create a backup 4 before action need flash TWRP (p. 10-12) from under it and make a backup)

Picture

Attached files

Attached filemodem_1_lwg_n.img(8.86 MB)

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 30.03.17, 16:34

Rep: (1)
* s43dp6,
The device you have on hand? As with autonomy?

* s43dp6,
Put if not difficult couple of three screenshots, information about the memory device, and so on, if not difficult

Rep: (2)
s43dp6 @ 26.03.17, 01:53*
Transform Ramos M7 in Highscreen Power Five EVO

Please make a mini obzorchik: screen, camera, autonomy, quality of mobile communication.

Rep: (5)
* s43dp6,
Modem replace necessary?

Today came the device, firmware advise all the same to replace?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/04/20, 22:51