> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Ramos M7 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5 "

Rep: (-5)
DiscussionRamos M7
PictureRamos M7
Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
5-inch LTPS display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
8-core processor MT6753 with a frequency of 1.5 GHz
2 GB of RAM
16 GB internal storage, memory card support
Dual SIM (GSM, TD-SCDMA, TD-LTE, LTE FDD, WCDMA)
Rear camera 13 MP OV 13850, F / 2.2
Front Camera 5 MP OV5670, F / 2.4
Features: GPS / GLONASS, OTG, two microphones
Dimensions 142 x 70 x 9.6 mm, weight 162 g
5000 mAh battery
MOUI 2.0 based on Android 5.1 OS

Reviews
Firmware
useful links

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been edited4Serg13 - 25.04.19, 18:52
Reason for editing: HighScreen_PFE_V1.1.3_for_Ramos_M7

No, but I'm looking for owners and knowledgeable people to order it. Ready to buy but confused by the fact that the clarity of the 720p record is indicated, a description error or a glaring injustice? We will be together (possibly with my participation) to develop this thread.

Rep: (2030)
M
Due to the lack of a device on hand and according toRules section "Android - Devices" , topic moved to section New items .

Rep: (1)
Yesterday I ordered such a device. For 80 bucks, it was a sin not to buy. : happy:

* The_new_guy The main question that stops me from buying is that the 720p video recording is indicated there, although the camera is tth. 1080?

Rep: (302)
All reviews and photos from sellers from other phones. Smart more than a year, but no real reviews. Hm

* conetick
Yes, for any shoots in fullk, even mtk6589 able, what can we say about mtk6753. By the way, this device is nothing more than Highscreen power five evo, sold in Russia.

* Nexus1900
On Ali, they sell only 2 stores, one of them has a santin of some kind on the same page with this smart being sold, now they are not sold out. And in a review some santiny with photos.

* The_new_guy
I just asked two sellers exactly the question about 720p, an error in the description or what, they say that no, not an error.

Rep: (333)
Conetick @ 03/11/17, 12:10*
question about 720p

More on the camera module depends? In the cap ov camera from omnivision ..?

Post has been editedyurts - 11.03.17, 07:04

Rep: (64)
Weight 162g. this is real ? With a battery of 5000 something light
Found on the off site info, who are interestedhttp://en.ramos.com.cn/showproduct.php?id=48

Post has been editedGraale - 12.03.17, 16:28

Rep: (23)
I have a websiteoverviewon him, wrote from the information that he had found (some of it).

SANTIN trades them - as I understand it, an office that collects short-commanding from other brands and sells them much cheaper, already with the SANTIN label (there are other models on the website for the santin tag - Galaz, Dante, Q727, Cloudphone - they are "alterations" of other devices, but much cheaper)

In any case, for such a price should be a good option.

* Legion-9,
Well, they gathered that instead of 4k it shoots at 720 (I mean the store)

Post has been editedconetick - 12.03.17, 23:33

Rep: (10)
Does the body charge fast?

Rep: (0)
The_New_Guy @ 03/10/17, 19:42*
Yesterday I ordered such a device

we look forward to the review with impatience - also looked for the purchase - recently bought a Philips Xenium V787 - slippery, it's a pity to carry work
I seem to overpay for the brand

Rep: (23)
Santin - This is an office that collects phones for other famous brands. It is possible and xiaomi. They have established production and they know all the suppliers. Therefore, the price is as follows. They have models with a flagship screen and a camera on an x10 processor priced below 7000r. At one time, VERNEE was also collected for others. It looks like we are witnessing another global project.

Rep: (0)
Also ordered it 12.03
Awaiting for dispatch.

Rep: (8)
Ramos M7 =Highscreen Power Five EVO

Rep: (320)
Hello!
Who has already managed to use this device, what do you say?
how to build? how is the battery (how long does it live)? screen (rich, bright)? sound in the dynamics of the usual and conversational? how is the camera? What with 4g, does it catch normally (there is no type only for working in Chinese networks?)? Glonas not as I understand it?
Well, in general, just tell me, are you satisfied? and if not, then what.
I choose between this and Ramos Mos 1, they have a snapgragon 615, there are 5000 batteries here, but I have 56589 percents of media libraries, I am tired of my closed system. so I think from qualcomm whether to go

Join the waiting!
Today, Ali took for $ 60 (used "a coupon for 20 from 80 for new buyers") =)
We will see what a miracle Yudo will come =)

I read the thread and immediately a question arose:
If this Ramos install the official firmware from Highscreen Power Five EVO it will rise or not? Glitches will not be?
It seems to be similar in hardware and characteristics to smartphones.

Post has been editedpokr_ - 17.03.17, 11:30

Rep: (46)
coupon 20 from 80

Share how to get such a coupon? if there is a link I will be grateful

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/14/19, 09:55