> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | game discussion
How do you like the new Zelda?
We evaluate
1 [ 14 ] ** [0,94%]
2 [ 2 ] ** [0,13%]
3 [ 1 ] ** [0,07%]
4 [ 4 ] ** [0,27%]
5 [ 11 ] ** [0,74%]
6 [ 8 ] ** [0,54%]
7 [ 28 ] ** [1,89%]
8 [ 75 ] ** [5,05%]
9 [ 210 ] ** [14,14%]
10 [ 1132 ] ** [76,23%]
Total votes: 1485

Rep: (21)
Attached Image

Talk, share impressions.

Search quest quest
Places shows artist from the village of Kakariko (side quest)

memories

Interactive game map
Thanks for info
Kohinor46 - gave a link to all the memories.

Post has been editedmaxzer - 28.10.18, 02:48
Reason for editing: Interactive game map

Rep: (11)
* Serg357357, on his head he takes from the set the guard of the king, and the rest is set of Haili armor. With the rest I’m not very sure (I haven’t seen such a bib in the game).

Rep: (123)
A bunch of sets in the game and I'm running in a set of stealth. I really like how it works at night. Sometimes I change to a climber set and a set to speed up swimming.
I did not understand how masks and monstershop work. I’m putting on a mask, I’m coming up. They immediately recognize and beat me. Although in a set of stealth I get close enough.

Rep: (84)
So it's kind of just a repainted knight's bib, isn't it?

Rep: (253)
Alsem07 @ 04/08/19, 9:17*
I did not understand how masks and monstershop work. I’m putting on a mask, I’m coming up. They immediately recognize and beat me. Although in a set of stealth I get close enough.

There is still a clause that works only on monsters weaker than you

The game has alternative sets with a stealth effect (I just don’t remember from dlc or not)

Post has been editedmatveynefedov - 08.04.19, 11:01

Rep: (129)
* Kohinor46 , and in which quest can this be taken?
* alsem07 ,
There is a mask Majora's Mask from DLS - here it works on all monsters.* matveynefedov ,
Alternative sets are all from DLS.

Posted on 04/08/2019, 19:42:

By the way, I found another live hack, maybe many people know - I accidentally opened it. If you feed a horse vegetables that enhance stamina, then they also give horses extra stats.

Rep: (57)
By what principle is the same weapon sorted in inventory?

* moon21 , if I’m not mistaken, then according to the damage parameter.

Rep: (0)
And can you somehow find out the state of the weapon, how much is left before the breakdown? It’s just that even in the prompts you get “monitor the state of the weapon”, and when you equip the weapon, a strip appears in the description window, but it is always at its maximum.

Rep: (11)
* Serg357357, full set lies in the castle
* Hans_Maikowski, no way

Rep: (57)
* matveynefedov
Not really. There are two options, one for damage, and the second? 2/3/4 of the same sword, according to what principle among themselves? The order is preserved, it is not random

* moon21 maybe depending on the condition?

How to use nfc cards? Came with Ali. I can not call the wolf. Writes inappropriate place

* Necron04 , leave the settlement first

Rep: (14)
There is a quest in the DLC quest for the kakorik mask "EX Mysterious mask" ... it is written - you need to figure out how to facilitate the search.
Here's a counter question - you can buy a photo mask in the workshop for the "radar", but purchases there are "randomly" occur, and the photos are not cheap.
Is there an alternative way to find a mask or mask image?
PS
It’s clear that the place is indicated in the online map, but I want to find it on my own - in the gameplay.

Post has been editedDimitriusRU - 13.04.19, 12:32

* DimitriusRU , the mask lies in the chest, even if you have a photo of the mask, the locator will not react to it. So look for chests

Rep: (252)
DimitriusRU @ 04/13/19, 11:34*
Is there an alternative way to find a mask or mask image?

As said below, look for a chest

Rep: (101)
DimitriusRU @ 04/13/19, 11:34*
I want to find it myself

Have you tried to read the description of the quest? It contains very thick hints of where and what lies.

Rep: (14)
Matveynefedov @ 04/13/19, 12:26*
So look for chests

Thank you, somehow the description of the quest is confusing - "... think about how to facilitate ..." - The locator seems to be just for this purpose .... It’s clear that again you will have to scan the space with a stasis ... just a forest there did not allow to turn off where you want with impunity.

Tell me
1) When upgrading fairy outfits, only the armor index increases or are there any other goodies?
2) How much does the barbarian armor increase attack?

Rep: (28)
When upgrading fairy outfits, only the armor index increases or are there any other goodies?

As far as I remember, the indicators (numbers) of the armor simply increase. I don’t recall any other plop. Moreover, different fairies can affect different types of armor.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/16/19, 02:57