Xiaomi MJ (MiJia) Camera 1080p - Discussion | IP Camera

Rep: (1821)
Xiaomi MJ Camera 1080p - Discussion
IP Camera

Official site | Purchase пїЅ| DiscussionпїЅ | application пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ

Attached Image

In this topic there is a discussion only cameras Xiaomi MJ Camera 1080p. Application, purchase, just chat, all in related topics, links to which are at the beginning of the cap.

A photo
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications
Model: SXJ01ZM
Standard: Q / 320281DHR04-2016
Interface Type: USB MICRO
Net Weight: 128g
Gross weight: 280g
Wi-Fi: Marvell 88W8977
Wi-Fi: 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
Bluetooth: Marvell 88W8977
Complete set: Camera, adapter, instructions
The size of the product is 114.3 * 80.2 * 80.2 mm

Useful
Firmware

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactauto RU in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedmihadom - 17.09.19, 11:21
Reason for editing: Full disassembly

Rep: (1178)
RAMMsila @ 02.04.17, 14:54*
and smb on nas and smb on the disk connected to the router, differ from each other?

Unfortunately, I did not tell you this, because This does not know much about. I kept thinking to buy this camera or not. I have Ants`y IR and which 360. While the dice and ordered like this, but judging by the first reviews, somehow is not very .... Stayed more that I thought the camera can not be removed from the base, as the Ants (a good idea), but it turned out that on the contrary. So that while reading, I understand. If the information will fall to your question - I'll write. Because very interesting deal.

Rep: (2)
Well, one where creeping camera? I have 2 go, the campaign did not come out yet with China (Reviews nobody else met, can the video?

Rep: (0)
Also ordered.

Today I received two cameras. Tests and will understand. Plug-in Chinese, English no. So far only managed to see it)

Rep: (20)
* Ilushevic , Washed down obzorchik

http: //www.gearbest.co...cameras/pp_615275.html
39,9 dollars

But there is no good or bad review
at all

* Larry Ivanov, I will try this week something navayal, but not special in this case.
* gimmeluck, Review is not called, but the preview will go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_cH3Lxnwsw

While I jot down first impressions. The camera on the hands of half a day, setting only the primary held, deeply dug. Immediately worth mention that I took the camera to monitor young children, as a kind of video nurses. With this in mind, my opinion of the product may differ significantly from the standard.

The device itself looks, in my opinion quite nicely. Rugged design, the camera is removed from the stand. Stand with one degree of freedom to move in one plane, will not rotate. power cable micro usb - Chinese plug with two flat pins, cord length to the eye of about 2 meters. Later accurately measured.

And now the impressions of the camera. Alas, I am rather disappointed.
The picture quality is mediocre. Then a couple of meters, I feel that the details have already lost. Zoom (if there is one, but rather a simple image scaling) about anything. WDR makes the picture more pleasant and improves perception. Distortion correction works correctly. The walls are smooth, fisheye, disappears.

Motion detection works, more about it until I can not say. Zoning motion detection it is necessary to test a couple of days, until I realized fully how it works and if I need to, in principle. At medium settings, the sensitivity to toss and turn during the child's dream is not responding ...

Most two big disappointment:
1. Lack of sound detection, despite the presence of a microphone. greatly cut functionality for my tasks.
2. And the most unpleasant IR lights in the visible range. No statement 940nm there and does not smell. 8 diodes are clearly visible in the dark. And it is outright deception.

With the accumulation of experience with the devices will complement.
Photo camera, IR illumination
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedIlushevic - 06.04.17, 02:18

* Ilushevic,
A couple of questions so far:
1. This is probably no longer the question: ie in our region it is put is normal, there is no problem such as a yi? The region with the need to choose mainland China or makes no difference?
2. It is strange that in this chamber bp and fused cable, did not check whether it works poverBanka as a cube?

* podorozhnick , Connects normally freezes do not watch. When you connect the application does not ask about personal location. The application itself is exposed to at Mainland China locale, because there is a vacuum cleaner.
From power bank'a works, and I have it, and the container of unknown origin, so that syaomishnym should also run without problems. Just calmly powered by nonnative cord and to the charging iPhone.

Rep: (119)
* Ilushevic , A router with yusb nest there? To check he wrote to the screw through the smb or not.

Post has been editedRAMMsila - 06.04.17, 15:35

* RAMMsila , there is. But the airport extreme. Drive only see the poppies of windows machines do not see. I will try to figure out how to raise smb instead afp on it and accomplish your goal.

* Ilushevic,

1) The motion detection,
How many seconds later the information come from? There is a lag?

2) When you get home, the application uses the wifi without internet only on router? Or he uses the Internet, even if you are at home.

* gimmeluck ,
The delay is, but in 3-5 seconds.
The second question does not quite understand ... The camera uses the wifi home, the application can run m getting a picture and wifi, and an Internet mobile. In the camera settings have traffic saving mode mobile Internet, when you turn the picture from the camera will not be transferred automatically when you open the application, and by pressing the play button.

* Ilushevic,

2), e.g.
I have a router, my phone and ipcam, connected to the WiFi.

But
My router is not connected to the Internet.
This is only for Wi-Fi

The camera will work? When I'm at home with my phone. : Rolleyes:

* gimmeluck I checked. It does not work if the wifi network without access to Internet.

* Ilushevic,

Thank.
it means
The quality of communication is the same as at home or abroad

I got one of the cameras. Once the very first impression - it is surprisingly stable and good-quality, in this regard, better cube accurately.
* Ilushevic, Say you have a clip has been included, and if so where?) I did not find in his (

* podorozhnick , Nope, not there. Nor embedded in one of the chambers.

Rep: (1178)
A more detailed overview

Googol knows translation: rolleyes:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/09/19, 5:32