Xiaomi MJ (MiJia) Camera 1080p - Discussion | IP Camera

Rep: (1784)
Xiaomi MJ Camera 1080p - Discussion
IP Camera

Official site | Purchase пїЅ| DiscussionпїЅ | application пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ

Attached Image

In this topic there is a discussion only cameras Xiaomi MJ Camera 1080p. Application, purchase, just chat, all in related topics, links to which are at the beginning of the cap.

A photo
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
Model: SXJ01ZM
Standard: Q / 320281DHR04-2016
Interface Type: USB MICRO
Net Weight: 128g
Gross weight: 280g
Wi-Fi: Marvell 88W8977
Wi-Fi: 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
Bluetooth: Marvell 88W8977
Complete set: Camera, adapter, instructions
The size of the product is 114.3 * 80.2 * 80.2 mm
Useful
Firmware

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactauto RU in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedmihadom - 11.02.19, 13:36
Reason for editing: Client for Windows to view

Rep: (2)
Any information? Has it already been released or when does the price come out?
And then I saw only the news that they presented and in stores try to find it - all the cameras plus or minus are equally called.
It seems to be found on Ali, but so far expensive

Post has been editedpodorozhnick - 13.03.17, 22:55

Rep: (1784)
* podorozhnick
Of.tsena both was, and remained 199 yu.http://www.mi.com/mj-camera-1080p/

Post has been editedOpel - 13.03.17, 23:27

Rep: (0)
in yuana vaapsche ball, but ali is still around 45-50, though this is also at least 2 times cheaper than Home 2
I can not understand only what is different, according to the characteristics at 5 fps less, everything else judging from the Chinese page is the same?
video to look, but so far there is no niukogo ..
Also I can write to the home router / server as far as I understood from the same Chinese page,
Home 2 - can not?
Well, the main problem, as I understand it, is that they all have Xiaomi that they can notify only through their application, and emails / sms this is something through a tambourine?

Post has been editedVetalm - 15.03.17, 00:15

Rep: (5)
On Ali for sale. 20 fps and there is in the description of the NAS

Rep: (119)
Already there are no them on Ali.

Rep: (18)
RAMMsila What a panic, on Alik everything is up to 45 USD alik Alik2 Alik3

Larry Ivanov @ 03/20/17, 9:23 PM*
What a panic, on Alik everything is up to 45 USD Alik Alik2 Alik3

sorry, where did you see the panic?

Scored in the search engine "Xiaomi mj camera" as in the header of the topic, but it was necessary to "xiaomi mijia camera"

oh, quickly someone from here would order and talk about the capabilities of the camera.

Post has been editedRAMMsila - 20.03.17, 22:05

Rep: (18)
Here:* RAMMsila , * RAMMsila , on request xiaomi mj camera 1080p also finds this camera and DVR, try it!

I think about to order myself) I do not know if I need it, but it is interesting to look at the possibilities. It is also interesting how she will have a connection outside of China ..

ordered, it remains to be hoped to send upmassovysales

Rep: (770)
M
Subject moved to subsectionIP cameras

Podorozhnick @ 03/22/17, 15:33*
It remains to be hoped that they will be sent before the mass psychosis of sales

I hope that all the same in this camera there will be support for smb, so that you can write to the screw through the router.
But oh, how I do not want to take a microcomputer for the sake of a server.

Do not send a Chinese before the sale, such a bastard! I think it can be canceled and ordered already with coupons .. I would just like to get it faster, but with such a deal I think it will come the same soon (

Rep: (66)
* podorozhnick , also waiting for a sale to buy. The savings are not big, but still ... I think you have a reason to cancel and buy tomorrow. What link did you find?

Post has been editedslavik1986 - 27.03.17, 19:10
Reason for editing: Text

Rep: (0)
I ordered such a camera. I hope there will be everything ok with a record on your us, ftp, and even better your cloud.

I did not have time to cancel, the seller sent at night. And in vain pancake, at a sale, it was still cheaper to take. Well, in general, and took another one))
The news is that the sellers have become more solid! and cheaper.

Rep: (1074)
Some small reviews

KD75 @ 04/01/17, 22:44*
Some small reviews

認為 我們 了解 中國?

from the links above:
I'm not talking about the advantages, disadvantages, said only:

1. Poor quality, not better than the little ant night vision version too much;

2. pretty poor night vision, gray face was not visible;

3. Binding meters at home, no push alarm;

4. brain damage basic design, can not be attached to the wall!

Post has been editedRAMMsila - 02.04.17, 14:28

Rep: (1074)
RAMMsila @ 04/02/17, 13:33*
認為 我們 了解 中國?

Do you think we learn Chinese? Few who know. But I still hoped that many have googol and yand, which can facilitate the translation. : rolleyes: So I'm sorry I didn’t translate, but just gave links: thank_you:

* KD75,
I read from there for myself that there is an smb protocol.

and smb on nas and smb on the disk connected to the router, differ from each other?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/26/19, 01:23