not download files | Version: 1.5.40

Rep: (35)
do not download files
Version: 1.5.40

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Selectively downloads files. More often than not. What could it be? Tried froze optimizers and antivirus software. It did not help: unsure:

Date: 03/06/2017

Rep: (740)
* mixanik-84 , The app does not download anything. Use a boot loader. Look for the problem in the system.

* vm7 As well with the browser loads. How to select a different boot loader for this application?

Rep: (1882)
* mixanik-84 ,
Alternatively, put theDVGet

Post has been editedjkhf - 08.03.17, 12:04

* jkhf , OK. I'll try!

Rep: (740)
mixanik-84 @ 03/08/17, 12:22*
how to choose a different boot loader

Attached Image

Rep: (1)
After the last updates are not downloaded the files from the application from the browser swing with a bang.

Rep: (2601)
* savment , not downloaded files (Post vm7 # 59062396)

I forgot to write. Apparently thing informal. was flashing. Change phone and everything is fine. Most likely with the optimization on the phone overdone.

Rep: (0)
* gar_alex, Hello, I need your advice, I've updated the chrome, and now I have issues downloading files on errorsavagemessiahzine.comAlthough I am registered. Who can I contact can be on this issue?

Rep: (433)
* borislavgorskov What a mistake? The swing?
A telepathic Weekend will be gone ... Monday, perhaps. : D

borislavgorskov @ 15.09.17, 21:18*
updated chrome, and now I have an error downloading files
the condition of setting "boot selection"? Whether chromium is selected as the boot loader once and for all?

Rep: (0)
Also after the upgrade Chromium stopped downloaded apkashki. On the tablet, and the old chrome standards

Rep: (10)
Hello, I can not download the firmware via the app 4 pda. I click on the link and nothing happens. Topics and apk downloaded without problems. What could be the problem?

* chyla84 The problem is that the telepaths on vacation, and post a link to this firmware, you specify the forgotten

Post has been editedgar_alex - 03.11.17, 07:50

excuse meXiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon - firmware MIUI (Post Camerado # 60658176)
Neither firmware is downloaded. Through a PC without any problems.

Post has been editedchyla84 - 03.11.17, 08:54
Reason for editing: Added information.

Rep: (433)
* chyla84 , The client does not take to download, and all third-party managers swings ... for example Opera Mini:
Attached Image
Attached Image

* Googleoff , Yes, I understand that. But I click on a link and nothing happens. As if the link is not active. Chromium browser.

* chyla84 Something you did with your chrome bad.
These (side) links the client is not engaged and conveys their system.
The system reacts to a list of all possible browsers.
Attached Image

If you have a browser in the system, only one, the choice will not be given and the link will be immediately chromium.
Go back to the beginning. Something with your chrome is not so ...

Rep: (2491)
Today is also a problem. I can not download files. error 502

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/09/19, 3:21