> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Lenovo Vibe P1m - Unofficial firmware

Rep: (97)
Lenovo Vibe P1m - Unofficial firmware
PictureLenovo Vibe P1ma40
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities
Unofficial firmware
OS 5.1.1 Lollipop
OS 6.0 Marshmallow
Important
Attention, it was discovered that there are at least two revisions of the phone, if you are sure that you did everything according to the instructions, and you have an eternal reboot to or before the logo, you should know that you have a new revision and firmware that cannot be installed yet
Possible solutions to the problem, lookhere

OS 7.1.2 Nougat
Important
Attention, it was discovered that there are at least two revisions of the phone, if you are sure that you did everything according to the instructions, and you have an eternal reboot to or before the logo, you should know that you have a new revision and firmware that cannot be installed yet
Possible solutions to the problem, lookhere

OS 8.1 Oreo
For both revisions

Instructions
Patches
Recovery / Kernels / Utilities

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedderak1129 - 30.03.19, 22:14
Reason for editing: Notification

Rep: (169)
Skip100 @ 03/23/17, 09:27*
I'm talking about those signs that left with the notifications pop up.

I have nothing neglected from Lev, the only thing that in the icons themselves was added a sign, I can throw my RR port here for the test.

Rep: (0)
* rockmetall666 Android Ice Cold Project 10 Ported by RockMetall666 On the screenshots saw a wireless monitor, does it work?

Many_ak @ 03/23/17, 11:57*
A wireless monitor, does it work?

I have not tested

Resurrection-Remix-LP-v5.5.9 Ported by Rockmetall666

Firmware description:
You can see here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-l3hdfjdnc.
a source:
ARK Benefit M7 - Firmware
I made a port of the firmware for the test checked everything quickly like everything works Bugov did not notice particularly in the test was not inconceible from myself did not add everything as in the source.
kernel from the drain 040

bugs:
Notification Indicator and Energosberry Button

screenshots:
can be viewed hereARK Benefit M7 - Firmware

Gapps
We go onhttp://opengapps.org/and choose ARM64 5.1 pico
If you need gapps I advise you to install them immediately after the firmware! In the extreme case, the launcher settings will be reset and there will be a black screen.
To solve this, go to the settings-home screen-set Trebuchet, press HOME, wait. After a minute, the launcher will start.

Installation
1. Install Custom Recovery (TWRP)
2. Turn off the phone and go to Recovery Mode (on / off button and thunder button)
3.Select Recovery mode
4. Add to Wipe section and make all Wipen except the memorable memory card.
5. Go back and select Install.
6. Choose archive with firmware

Download:

Rep: (38)
Tried three last new firmware (except RR), eventually returned back to AOS. Everywhere climbs the direction of the sign and cannot be recorded network modes, only cars. On the same firmware you can not turn off the second sim card, enter the network to another constant notification. In general, almost all that is somehow connected with Cianom works crooked on our device I noticed, better based on AOSO port.

Post has been editedskip100 - 23.03.17, 17:05

Skip100 @ 03/23/17, 16:00*
Tried three last new firmware (except RR), eventually returned back to AOS. Everywhere climbs the direction of the sign and cannot be recorded network modes, only cars. On the same firmware you can not turn off the second sim card, enter the network to another constant notification. In general, almost all that is somehow connected with Cianom works crooked on our device I noticed, better based on AOSO port.

on the firmware Mokeeos closes the notification of network registration but in general I liked the firmware

Rep: (2)
Maybe someone came across.
Firmware AOS.

When the volume slider is pulling to the end, remove the volume (i.e. before the vibration mode), the alarm clock is calling, then no (ie. It is not heard). In the drains always rang.
In sound settings, the alarm clock goes like "important." But periodically does not ring, he has fallen twice for him to work :)))
I can not catch pattern. Even tested, for example, on the vibration, it is ringing in 5 minutes. Then it rings again, then it does not ring twice (i.e. rings, but without sound). Sometimes 10 calls, 1 time, sometimes 3-2 times. How to treat is not clear.

Rep: (2)
Comradist forum team tell me)
Put a minimode27, rolled Xposed, put gravitybox ....
No player is displayed on the lock screen (VC, radio record) at the wheel of very uncomfortable to switch tracks (
Help, plus I will not

* akropolx When you change the mode to the vibration, check the volume of the alarm from the window where the alarms are set - settings. I have long been on AOS and the alarm for a long time, but I do not change the modes for the night. Perhaps you frozen or soared something extra from the systemic.

Posted on 03/23/2017, 23:27:

* Max_Alan as an option, if I put a boxing gravity, then you can switch the radio storage buttons, even the screen does not need

Rep: (11)
* rockmetall666 , and on 36 not paidot?

Narekbig @ 03/25/17, 06:07*
And on 36 not Page?

did not check

Rep: (10)
Hello everyone ... Tell me pliz ... what is better, see or RR ...

Rep: (105)
Narekbig @ 03/25/17, 06:07*
RockMetall666, and on 36 not Pipydot?
... We try, check, unsubscribe, put the Respect "Plant manufacturer" !!! o.o.
... p.s ... a man is trying.

Post has been editedErsh12345678 - 25.03.17, 14:05

Rep: (31)
* amtel163 , Prove, to our phone there were Samsuni Gelaxi 2, 3, 4, Gelaksi Tab tablet at all stood RR. So this device installed RR. Then he decided to test other firmware. I tried everything was sitting on them not a couple of hours and at the same time on each and on some longer. As a result of tests, samples and errors, it is back to RR for me it is the best. Kosyakov except sometimes falling out Ineta, it is rarely unwarked. I really like it in my opinion this is the best firmware.

Post has been editedqwest_x600 - 25.03.17, 14:20

* qwest_x600 , RR is not bad, but
- Engineering menu blocked
- no modes "only 3G", "only 4G", "3G \ 4G" (solved through the email modules)
- When changing the type of network to another, begins to pop up notifications that are hanging until you click (RIL_LABEL to help)

Post has been editedskip100 - 25.03.17, 17:53

Rep: (46)
Add. In the PP battery, when dropping the charge up to 15% discharged in seconds. This is its main cant, the rest, in principle, tolerant.

Rep: (32)
In RR, as if the brightness is put on the minimum, the blink begins, which is very in the dark strains

Rep: (8)
And I personally, Miui like 8 .. With October, I sit on it, too, all the firmware tried, except 7.1.

Sex55599 @ 03/25/2017, 18:17*
And I personally, Miui like 8 .. With October, I sit on it, too, all the firmware tried, except 7.1.

Do you sometimes have a backlight? I used as this firmware, then sometimes the Ecrane stupidly disconnected, the backlight of the buttons was only burning, and after a few seconds the Ecrane worked again normally

Post has been editedrockmetall666 - 25.03.17, 21:35

Rep: (8)
* rockmetall666 It was at the beginning of how I installed the firmware or how I changed the topic .. it is necessary to restart it and everything is necessary and everything ... no longer bothers the dark screen ..

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 22.01.21, 23:53