Lenovo Miix 320 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Tablet, 10.1 "/ Intel Atom X5GHz / 4gGB RAM

Rep: (28)
Lenovo Miix 320 - Discussion � | Description | Buying and Accessories »| A source of information

Attached Image

Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications:
Intel® Atom ™ X5 Processor
Operating system Windows 10 Pro (in the maximum configuration)
Intel® Video Card HD Video Card
RAM Up to 4 GB DDR3L memory
Cameras On the front panel: 2 megapixel webcam with microphone / On the back: 5 megapixel camera with autofocus
Drives Up to 128 GB eMMC memory
Audio Stereo Dolby Advanced Audio Speakers
Battery Up to 10 hours of video playback from local storage
Display In the maximum configuration: 10.1-inch screen standard FHD (1920 x 1200), touch control
17.5 mm thickness = tablet: 9 mm (tablet) + docking station: 8.5 mm
Keyboard weight: from 1020 g; Keyboard free: from 550 g
Communication media
802.11ac (2 x 2)
Bluetooth® Combination Adapter 4.2 with Wi-Fi
Wireless WAN
LTE (optional)
Ports and connectors
USB 3.0 Type-C port
2 USB 2.0 ports
Micro HDMI
Micro sd
Nano SIM card support
Combo audio jack
Additional Information:
Miix 320 10.1-inch device offers users a screen with a resolution of Full HD (1920 × 1200 pixels) and support for both touch gestures and information input using the stylus - using the Active Pen manufactured by Lenovo itself. The keyboard is comfortable and looks good too.
128 GB hard drive. Responsible for the performance of the processor Intel Atom x5 paired with Intel HD graphics and up to 4 GB of RAM. Also in the case installed 5-megapixel main and 2-megapixel front camera. The main module supports autofocus on the subject. By the way, the Miix 320 significantly improved the sound with the help of Dolby Advanced Audio technology and 1 W speakers.

Lenovo Miix 320 supports Wi-Fi 802.11ac and Bluetooth 4.2. The case has built-in USB 3.0 Type-C, micro-HDMI connectors, as well as a slot for microSD memory cards. The thickness of the Lenovo Miix 320 is 9 mm in tablet mode and 17.5 mm with a keyboard attached. The total weight is only 1 kg.
Useful

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 07.07.19, 22:02
Reason for editing: Service for downloading windows from official mirosoft servers

Rep: (0)
Hello everyone, but does this device have alternatives for today? I mean, weighing about 600g, decent autonomy, 4G, 4Gb RAM on Win10? I could have looked in the direction of the tablets on steeper processors, but they all weigh already over 700+ g and the autonomy will be less (also the price is one and a half to two times higher).
Asus t102ha is an interesting device, but without 4G.
Maybe these new items are planned? (how much will the Samsung Galaxy Book 10.6 LTE cost? I didn’t find something, as I understand it, somewhere around $ 700?).

I don’t understand something, it should have already been published. But on the official website it is written coming soon. And in the rash, it’s kind of like it’s in a warehouse ready for shipment. What does it mean? And the price seemed to be promised $ 199 in China?

Rep: (34)
* aneurysm I have been using for a week. Maximum grade

aneurysm, I have been using for a week. Maximum grade

I understand at the office. Lenovo website does not have anything, because they sold the party?
And where did they order? How are the impressions?
It is just possible to buy directly in China, but I can not find anything on Chinese sites. And who will tell you the final price all the same official? Because it seems like it says that $ 200 was supposed to come out, and here 270E + delivery.

* aneurysm bought in Kiev. Officially. Price $ 520 for the maximum speed 4/128 with a built-in lte modem

Rep: (788)
M
Topic moved to subsectionLaptops and Tablet PCs

And what toys pulls?

Owners tell me, is it charging via USB?
Or charging him like a laptop?

How is the overall impression?

Rep: (1)
* Zhurakovsky
Share your opinion about it. What is wrong with him is that good.

* V.Pupkin, Charging is about as from a laptop.
From yusb tayp-s not charging, today I checked

* Vintoboy,
Well, I don’t know what’s bad, I’ve had a Hi10 (4/64) dude before - everything was fine with me, but sometimes it’s buggy and not always an informative screen (clicks). As a result, it was stolen - and now Lenovo. Yes, here as in the trade wind, and in the chick as in the Aveo. It seems the car and rides, but somehow it gets a bit of everything.
For me, the minus is that both are in the keyboard. Yes, you can use the adapter type-on yusb - tried it, it works, but some kind of flimsy construction, IMHO, I'm afraid I’m afraid, it’s better then a soft adapter, and not a solid one.
The speed of work like that of a chuik is the same stuffing (I don’t remember whether I remember the same memory). Firewood is all on off. site. 80 percent - put a machine under Windows 10. A guy with this was fun :).
Today there was a glitch that puzzled me. In the evening I worked on battery, 80% remained. Configured shutdown Windows on the button. So, I did. He came to work turned on - and there is a sign The device is critically discharged = 0% charge.
I'll charge it now and check it out tomorrow. But even if he fell asleep at closing, he could not be discharged to 0% for the night from 80.
I like the design and build quality. It is very convenient to separate from the keyboard and put back. The magnets themselves pull the screen. Download Windows 10 Pro - 8 sec. Tach comfortable spacious, the keyboard, too, does not creak or squeeze. Charges, as for me, very long about 4 hours from 0%. I do not play games. The modem did not check, do not reach the operator to reach the operator :)
Ask.

Post has been editedzhurakovsky - 13.06.17, 22:08

Rep: (1)
* Zhurakovsky

1. How do you assess the software and hardware reliability of the tablet and its charger? Year 2 work?
2. Is it possible to connect the tablet to the charger permanently? I want to like the laptop was constantly connected to the network.
3. Does Wi-Fi work stably without glitches?
4. Do not know the stylus Lenovo Active Pen supports?
5. The screen does not rub on the keyboard on which there is no rubber lining (judging by the photo)? Scratches and no scratches?
6. Can anyone use Metatrader 4, work? It’s just that some people don’t have a program; others don’t understand why Windows or hardware doesn’t work ...
7. Would you recommend disabling the update of Windows immediately after the first activation from the box?
8. Maybe something else you would recommend to do after the first inclusion out of the box?
9. The cover was not found for him?

If it is not difficult pictures of the living distribute.

Post has been editedVintoboy - 13.06.17, 22:46
Reason for editing: I thought.

* Vintoboy,
1. Undoubtedly
2. I do not see problems.
3. Yes, speed photos on 2.4 and 5 posted
4. I do not know
5. No, there are 2 small rubber tabs on the keyboard, see photo
6. I do not know what it is. If you tell me where to download the 100% working version, I will install and check for you.
7. No, absolutely! Updates are needed.
8. I demolished the installed Windows, after having extracted the serial number and installed it clean. I’m a former admin (although there probably isn’t a former admin :)) On a new one, use the DWS_lite utility to remove the tracking (telemetry) and the rest of the garbage if you don’t need it. Install antivirus. Update BIOS. The file is new on the site.
9. I think to buy a standard one. Typesuch a
many photos!
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedzhurakovsky - 16.06.17, 20:22
Reason for editing: added photo

Rep: (28)
* Zhurakovsky
A couple of questions.
1) How do I understand the aluminum keyboard, and the back of the tablet too?
2) Is the screen protected by glass or plastic?
3) Tablet backlash in the dock? (If it’s not quite clear what I’m talking about, I can then shoot a video with my asus t100ta as it fidgets in the dock)

* Zhurakovsky
1. Do you have a tablet with LTE module? Interested in performance.
2. Charge the battery for how much is enough?

1) yes
2) I did not glue
3) if not shake, then no

Posted on 06/26/2017 at 21:48:

1. Yes, with LTE. Works great
2. Xs. For the whole day at the field work, 70% remains

In the Russian Federation, you can buy it with 4 GB of RAM and LTE module? How many have not searched, there is no such tablet.
I found it at computeruniverse.ru, but the question is whether it is safe to order from there and how will it come to the territory of Russia?

Rep: (21)
* aidar8907 , and you write lenovo)
They have good support, by the way)

Rep: (3)
Hi friends, appeared on sale in Russia .. but with memory 64, 128 is not there yet ... - support of microsd cards up to 64 GB is stated - and in the reviews on the Leno website they write that he no longer supports, the question is who checked it ? and if in fact he does not see a card with a large volume, is it possible to format it somehow cleverly or something like that with it so that he sees it?

* Zhurakovsky and all owners of the tablet, if not difficult, share the info:
  1. What about the quality of the screen coverage? Does the finger slip normally, do many prints remain?
  2. What is the maximum opening angle of the screen?
  3. Does iron cope with FHD? How does Youtube and other "heavy" sites behave in different browsers?
  4. How do you characterize the sound quality and loudness of the built-in speakers?
  5. How many amps is native charging?
  6. How much does a tablet live on a single charge, if you do nothing on it, turn off Wi-Fi and set the average brightness? Should I play FHD video locally at zero volume? Should I play FHD video over Wi-Fi from Youtube at zero volume in Edge?
  7. Is there enough power for stable operation of flash drives and external hard drives when connected via an OTG cable?
  8. Can you simultaneously charge the tablet and work with a flash drive by connecting it through a special adapter to the same connector?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/05/19 03:17