Lenovo Miix 320 | [Tabletpc] Tablet, 10.1 "/ Intel Atom X5GHz / 4gGB RAM
In old full-screen applications, cuts the right side of the screen
-
Yes [ 5 ] ** [35,71%]
Not [ 3 ] ** [21,43%]
I do not use such applications [ 6 ] ** [42,86%]
Total votes: 14

Rep: (28)
Lenovo Miix 320 - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories В»| A source of information

Attached Image

Additional photos
Specifications:

IntelВ® Atom в„ў Processor X5
Windows 10 Pro Operating System (Maximum)
IntelВ® Graphics Card HD Graphics Card
RAM Up to 4 GB of DDR3L memory
Cameras Front: 2MP webcam with microphone / Rear: 5MP auto focus camera
Storage Up to 128 GB eMMC memory
Audio System Dolby Advanced Audio Stereo Speakers
Battery Up to 10 hours of video playback from local storage
Display Top of the range: 10.1-inch FHD (1920 x 1200) touch screen
Thickness 17.5 mm = tablet: 9 mm (tablet) + dock: 8.5 mm
Weight With keyboard: from 1020 g, Without keyboard: from 550 g
Communication media
802.11ac (2 x 2)
BluetoothВ® Combination Adapter 4.2 with Wi-Fi
Wireless WAN
LTE (optional)
Ports and connectors
USB 3.0 Type-C port
2 USB 2.0 ports
Micro HDMI
Micro sd
Nano SIM card support
Combo audio jack
DDrivers:
# OS
Useful:

Post has been editedryslanzik - 22.08.19, 09:44
Reason for editing: Poll

Rep: (374)
* Shutbvs , What horror! It is necessary to disassemble and see what I have going on

Post has been editedtyphoon13 - 23.03.19, 15:25

Rep: (312)
typhoon13 @ 23.03.19, 15:25*
horror what

Why be surprised? Feature-rich version of the retail at the start gave over $ 320. With our margins up to 50% of the real price tag of $ 150-175. That is - a factory somewhere in the $ 80-100. This is the maximum speed. Disposable balalaika, what to take with her? : Dirol:

Rep: (2)
the question is: Lin rolled forward to it as possible? all determined? Linev need a laptop. small. Now there's this. And so I ask whether it is possible, and the experiment time to lose no hunting. thanks

* Denisard , Enjoyed. read. no entries are not there. there are instructions for installing it, I myself can do. I need to know which of the variations of line work correctly on this tablet. that would not have to touch. can someone besides Ubuntu that is set.

Rep: (1427)
* 4itatel1, As far as I know, so that everything worked, I do not manage anyone. Run the different distributions can be, but can not handle sd card, modem, something else. Most currently successful experience - installing Ubuntu.

Rep: (35)
Especially if you write "lin", it helps to find ....

Rep: (0)
Prompt please who knows! It is very necessary to find a working driver for theWindows 7 or Windows 8.1 on this device. Those that are issued on the Internet, does not work perfectly. All the fault of the vertical position of the screen by default in these systems, which means that the gyro does not work on these systems are not suitable drivers. Bit systems are not important to find at least something ...

Post has been editedkatjakat - 30.03.19, 18:05

* I'mBatman,

Hello. I acquired this device and neither can not boot from a flash drive. Please tell me where it is written how to do it?

* Lonelly ,
I play in Red Alert 3 to play comfortably.

Rep: (5)
* veledeev,
to boot from the USB drive include a tablet as a lit LED on the button press combination fn + f12, after the screen saver appears lenovo available device selection menu, only x86 is not displayed, and the like as in the UEFI setup should be, then it will be a device in the list

Rep: (5)
* katjakat,
and that 7ka or 8ka will be more productive than the windows 10? I think it is necessary to put the windows 10, to find such that the updates were not stated, download pre-driver from Lenovo support, downloaded top 10 site maykrasoft, home, freewheeling renovation, set Word 2019 that something like that medlenovato works, although you never know, I think the top ten topics that optimize the work in the background of the program, not the operating system is loaded in the older systems

Insert it into the port on the tablet, or may be, and on the keyboard?

Rep: (1427)
* veledeev, no matter.

neither can not boot from a USB drive

veledeev ,
Presses up volume rocker and the power button, hold until the screen deck. You get into the menu where you can either immediately choose Boot Menu and select the connected vehicle. The BIOS does not work, because He greatly curtailed for any changes.

Post has been editedkatjakat - 31.03.19, 15:14

* katjakat,

In fact of the matter is that in this menu
Attached Image

I only active bottom line, which leads to depression normal boot Windows. Bootable flash drive is inserted while in port. What am I doing wrong?

* yuran.stik,
Thank you for the advice. But I do not quite relevant, since It is not relevant and the very 10-ka in any of its manifestations. I do not deny that in the top ten has its advantages, especially stable and fast engine. But for many reasons, to describe that here I do not even dare (for get quite extensive and will spend a lot of my and your time), the purchase of this tablet was useless because of the inability to roll a seven (on XP kraynyak or eight). Briefly explain what this device was taken only as almost the only normal solution with more or less suitable for iron and optimal pricefor work Rather than surfing, sots.setey etc. A 10 ka is not compatible with our software, as it works crookedly in many old applications and operating conditions forms and windows. After all, here we have only a part of the Home Screen, working the same area remains outside the scope (the black box to the right of the screen). Of course, blame is not so much a dozen, how many drivers on it under the specific device. We can only give it to his wife the device and to your job search for a small laptop is that there were no problems with the vertical screen by default ... Sorry. But there is hope that the driver will be, and will be more stable work under other systems ...

Let me remind you that the question was about the drivers for older operating systems.

* veledeev,
Then everything is clear, you need a USB flash drive with the load is in the EFI, and you mean the flash drive with the boot loader for Legacy BIOS. It is necessary to properly make the flash drive with UEFI system. Personally, I use a system fleshkami- "kits", in which two types of boot loader is present at the same time. And any firmware system, whether BIOS or UEFI-, they see perfectly. And in the BIOS of the device, unfortunately, there is no wide settings, where you could choose the type supported by the loader drives! Although this fellow producer a little more expensive it is possible to select the type of boot loader (3 variants with different priorities), although the Bios there is also much reduced. It turns out, for many such problems can be judged that it is not-to-computer, but only a poor excuse. Although the price is not so high.

* katjakat,

Attached Image

This is the correct settings? That and formatted. What is wrong here?

Thank you all in advance for your help!

Rep: (13)
* veledeev And nafing flash drive GPT?

* veledeev, An example of one of my stick, first-aid kit (write in UltraISO, a portable version):

Attached Image

But the fact that the image already has all the necessary chargers, even under Linux (see the photo folder):

Attached Image

Here. Just I threw the stick image Dozens, and again all the same flash drive is displayed successfully. So write UltraISO, and other applications resorted to only in cases where it is not suitable, for example, in some Linux.
Here are your sarkhivirovannye:Attached fileUltraISOPortable.rar(4.13 MB)

Open the program, we click on the menu - File - Open - specify ISO image. Then click on the button - Bootstrapping and choose Burn hard disk image. A window will appear where you have to choose your vehicle (which can pre-format it, just in case). And press Record. Nothing else klatsat, do not change. By default, all settings are appropriate.

Post has been editedkatjakat - 31.03.19, 17:25

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 11/25/19 at 20:35