Mi WiFi Amplifier 2 | repeater

Rep: (1)
Mi WiFi Amplifier 2 - discussion пїЅ
repeater

Description
Mi WiFi Amplifier 2 Signal Amplifier is designed to increase the coverage area and enhance the signal from both Xiaomi routers and third-party manufacturers. Mi WiFi Amplifier 2 connects to the USB port of the router, and then automatically synchronizes with it.
The ability to simultaneously connect 16 devices
Speed ​​up to 300 Mbps
Lightweight (50 g). The amplifier is easy to use.
Wider signal network
Special USB connector with 180 degree rotating module
Automatic update
Smart "definition of stability and strength of Wi-Fi connection
The device amplifies exclusively networks in the 2.4Hz range

Specifications
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 16.08.19, 14:25
Reason for editing: If it does not connect with Mi Home

* Aqua_Alex ,
But as I understand it, to interfere with the device ..
There is no need to have a wifi module ..

We discussed the possible cause of the network failure ..
If there is information on this topic .. help with solving this problem ..

Post has been editedKymuss - 25.04.17, 14:01
Reason for editing: Doponil

Rep: (0)
Today I received xiaomi wifi repeater version 2 downloaded mi home in Russian from this forum. I plug into the outlet open the program I enter the mi account but find nothing when searching. Manually there is no wifi repeater in the list how to solve the problem?

Teltar @ 04/26/17, 20:29*
Today I received xiaomi wifi repeater version 2 downloaded mi home in Russian from this forum. I plug into the outlet open the program I enter the mi account but find nothing when searching. Manually there is no wifi repeater in the list how to solve the problem?

I join! are there any masters who will clarify? I did manipulations on reconfiguring the router - it does not help (Xiaomi SmartHome branch)!

Rep: (28)
Set mi home from google.play. I plugged in a scan, and immediately got out the device with Chinese characters and immediately connected.
Attached Image

Post has been editedkuznetsovandrey - 27.04.17, 15:33

Hello to all.
Yesterday I received the 2nd version, played, connected, all the rules work.
Someone previously asked for a different SID - and so, if you do not turn on WIFI Roaming, then the whistle distributes the Internet under a different name:<Sid>_plus. And it, like even how, can be exchanged for any other.
And yet, after some time, MI Home loses touch with it - you can not watch and change the settings, although the whistle itself works without problems.

I also managed to configure version two repeater after changing the country to China. The second question is how to disable wps? And in which section does the name also encrypt me?

Post has been editedteltar - 27.04.17, 20:16

Normally, everything was established, only the problem does not distribute the Internet. Error receiving IP address.
Has anyone come across this?
Reinstalled, the problem remained

Rep: (18)
Anyone connected this device to an open network, connects to a closed network, but not to an open one. mi houme program does not find open network

Ofch @ 05/05/17, 11:33*
Has anyone come across this?
Reinstalled, the problem remained

same problem until I found a solution ...: no:

Rep: (18)
Funny device ..
Blinked and blue lighted up, network<Sid>_plus rose automatically
with the same password ...
But MiHome in English doesn’t connect with it,
and in the mainland tea - everything is fine.

Well - it works well, the signal is more powerful than the main router (Zyxel Kinektic Lite) in some places

Guys, help. I can’t even scan the device, it blinks yellow. After the reset does not see.
I tried to change the locale, put the Russian version, does not see nichrome.
Although the repeater itself has appeared, the truth is called xiaomi-repeater-v2_miapeb2f. I connect, the Internet does not work.
I tried to stick in the router, Zyxel GIGA 2, the same canoe.
There is a suspicion that someone has a xiaomi router in the area, but the repeater does not change the name of the network to others, and it’s necessary to stick it in for pairing.
I read that you need to set WPA2 on the router, I already have WPA2-PSK. In general, I do not know what to do.
Can I go to the repeater on the local IP as a router?

UPD: Connected, after talking with burlito, he advised reconnecting before searching for a Wifi device on the phone. Connected on the old version 3.5.14, although without reconnecting, she did not see it either.
I turned on Wifi roaming mode, the network was left alone.

Post has been editedAvylon - 16.05.17, 20:48
Reason for editing: It turned out to connect

* teltar ,
Regarding the search for the device. We choose continental China in the settings and then it finds the device.
As for the quality of communication, I have a 1 and 2 ampfiller, and so the second one is 30% more powerful, I made measurements with a special scanner for networks.
There is also a plus for 2 versions, you can configure the Sid rep, i.e. there will be a single network name without pluses.

Hello. I have a tp-link router, I live in a private house and on the 2nd floor a very bad signal.
This repeater will solve my problem and can there be any problems with the configuration?

Rep: (31)
* best1q, if there is no place on the 2nd floor where the signal from the router is normal, then this whistle will most likely not solve your problem. The whistle should be in the zone of reliable reception of the router signal

DSLR @ 05/17/2017, 17:30*
* best1q, if there is no place on the 2nd floor where the signal from the router is normal, then this whistle will most likely not solve your problem. The whistle should be in the zone of reliable reception of the router signal

No, on the second floor it catches generally well, but in the back room it’s just awful.

Rep: (15)
* best1q then this whistle will help. Have it in the place of a good signal on the 2nd floor.

Rep: (20)
Has anyone figured out how much it differs from the first generation in stuffing?

I found only a photo
Attached Image

Rep: (45)
* danilkaximka , well, I saw him too. In the first version, like the chip, the ROM was 8 MB, it was interesting to use the same or put some other one. Maybe you’ll get your little clue.

Rep: (6)
Strengthens well: it perfectly covers the whole apartment with several walls better - it is caught further than routers that were sold in the Russian Federation, for example dir-655.
As previously written: we select mainland mainland China in the application settings and then the device will be found after resetting the repeater settings with the button.
To reset the tutor, it is necessary that the blue LED does not light up, that is, it is no longer connected to the router. Hold the needle in the reset button for a few seconds, but somehow stupidly reset it after 5 times, maybe the reset button does not work well. After the reset, it will have its own unique name - at the beginning of xiaomi.
It is not very convenient that you can’t configure it without an android application.

And I have such a problem with him. A few hours work fine. But in the end, the Internet stops working (that is, there seems to be a connection, but nothing opens). If he turns off and on the power again, then everything works fine again.
With what it can be connected?
Still embarrassed that he is warming. It doesn’t burn, of course, but probably 50-60 degrees. Should it heat up at all?
Thank.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/08/19, 08:40