Mi WiFi Amplifier 2 | repeater

Rep: (1)
Mi WiFi Amplifier 2 - discussion пїЅ
repeater

Description
Mi WiFi Amplifier 2 Signal Amplifier is designed to increase the coverage area and enhance the signal from both Xiaomi routers and third-party manufacturers. Mi WiFi Amplifier 2 connects to the USB port of the router, and then automatically synchronizes with it.
The ability to simultaneously connect 16 devices
Speed ​​up to 300 Mbps
Lightweight (50 g). The amplifier is easy to use.
Wider signal network
Special USB connector with 180 degree rotating module
Automatic update
Smart "definition of stability and strength of Wi-Fi connection
The device amplifies exclusively networks in the 2.4Hz range

Specifications

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 11.10.18, 08:25
Reason for editing: Signal Boost

Hello, I have such a question related to wi-fI. I have an ADN-4101 modem, 4 ports + Wi-Fi. I bought the Original Xiaomi Amplifier WI-FI 2 Wireless Wi-Fi Repeater 2 Network Router Extender Antennas Wi-Fi Repitidor Signal Extender 2. I downloaded the Mi Home application on my phone, I logged into the application it automatically identified my equipment. But when I click on it to find a connection, WI-Fi does not find anything. Although the modem works fine distributes Wi-Fi on the laptop to the phones. I watched a lot of installation videos and everywhere this equipment finds a network. But my equipment does not find. I'm already starting to think that it is defective. For early thanks to all for your help.

Post has been editedctich - 06.03.17, 21:29

Rep: (0)
Today receivedhttps: //www.aliexpress...r-USB/32741978877.html
but can not configure. I watched a lot of videos in YouTube. You need to install the Mi Home application. I have two devices (tablet and phone from lenovo) on which I tried to install this application. An application is not written on both devices. Who faced and how they decided. What to do? Maybe there is a similar application that can earn.

Can you use this device as an external wifi antenna? My boxing mi without wifi (marriage) thought to screw this thing turned out to work by air

I want to order this version 2.
Positive experience of using someone?

Rep: (3)
At the very V.2, works fine, no complaints!

Rep: (32)
Today I received, I connected right away, I have a YOTA modem. MiHome 4.1.6 downloaded here, withsavagemessiahzine.com. First, register at mi.com, then MiHome, but maybe mi.com is not needed. Connect right next to the modem, put it in the charger from the phone 5V 1A, MiHome immediately found it. Then he took it to the basement and connected it - he did not take it, he writes offline in MiHome (it turns out that he is too far or many walls), put it in another place, a little closer to the modem, but no longer a wall - he took it. Everything is now on the street, under a canopy there is internet.
Does anyone know what kind of current he needs, maybe better than 2A? Although, if it is even included in the tablet, then it will be enough for 0.5A.
Yes, he needs 1A, it is written on the packaging.

Post has been editedviselga - 14.03.17, 17:35

Rep: (0)
Anyone can tell ....
I have problems connecting and configuring Mi WIFI amplifier 2.

I downloaded the program MiHome (first from Google Play, then from here from the next topic).
I connect the repeater to the charger, the yellow indicator starts blinking.
Run MiHome (logged in).
Then I click (+) and scan the space for new devices ...
MiHome finds nothing. The indicator also blinks yellow.
I turn to manually add devices, select a repeater from the list, poke into reset, wait for the reaction.
The yellow indicator goes out, then lights up and does not go out for a while and again goes into blinking mode.
Search in MiHome does not give results.

The location from US to mainland China has changed, does not help ...
I tried to do all these same transactions from another phone, thinking that the reason for my mobile phone ... the result is the same.
What else can you do?

P.S. When power is connected, the phone finds an open WiFi network that the repeater distributes

Post has been editedgobleen - 16.03.17, 10:59

Rep: (44)
Has anyone figured out how much it differs from the first generation in stuffing?

Rep: (32)
Search in MiHome does not give results.

Try removing Mi Home from your phone completely, then on Mi WIFI amplifier 2, see if there is a draw (I don’t feel like going out), i.e. A small hole on the Mi WIFI amplifier 2 and, if there is, make a clip with a clip. Again, put Mi Home.
Make all the settings right next to your modem on which the Internet comes. In general, all over again and so a few times ...

Post has been editedviselga - 17.03.17, 07:54

Rep: (22)
The device works funny.
At the first connection, I found my router myself, connected to it and added it to the mic. In this case, with the application, you can see what the password is now at the point.
So, if your neighbor has a router from xiaomi, then there is a chance that he will connect there himself.

According to the settings, it is enough to make a manual addition of the device (the autoscan does not find it), then follow the instructions, make the reset and it will find it and can be configured in the wizard.

Rep: (14)
Guys! A question. Connect your
Xiaomi Mi Wi-Fi Amplifier to your router, everything works fine. And the question is, if I block some device on the mars address on the router in the settings, will this device receive an Internet from the repeater? Or will the repeater also block this device?

Rep: (2)
The repeater finds, my network finds, then I enter the password of my network and, not reaching 50%, writes that the connection is interrupted.
Wi-fi router Asus, maybe there is a problem in it?

Rep: (2)
In general, everything turned out when I inserted the device into the USB port of the router and restarted it.

Rep: (9)
* Miklyxo I was helped by manual selection of the amplifier network, before starting the initialization.

Rep: (31)
Maksii @ 03/21/17, 1:54 PM*
So, if your neighbor has a router from xiaomi, then there is a chance that he will connect there himself.
Bullshit

How to add another router?

* Kymuss , use the reset button and configure a new router for a new one.

What is the function "Create Room" in the settings?

Aqua_Alex @ 6.04.17, 19:29*
new

Aqua_Alex @ 6.04.17, 19:29*
use the reset button and set up a new router for a new one.

In this case, the information about the first router will be saved in the program?
Or will disappear irrevocably?

Kymuss @ 04/07/17, 1:43*
In this case, the information about the first router will be saved in the program?
Or will disappear irrevocably?
the first will be forgotten.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/07/19 13:48